Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 18, 2020 6:55 AM

Dec 2018
I've been trying to read this manga and it appears that I've seen different 'versions' of it. I'm not talking about the yaoi one here. This manga with the same characters appears to have different versions. The one on Manga Rock, for instance, has a different first chapter (with only 5/34 volumes included), while another version I downloaded has a completely different one. I'm confused what's the right version. So I need to know where you guys read this.

Tldr; different versions of the same manga that I found confused me, where or how did u read this?
. . .
Apr 18, 2020 2:25 PM

Apr 2013
Uh I don't really understand the problem, mangarock is supposed to be dead now so it's probably messing with you if you had downloaded it a long time ago on an app.
it's available on pretty much every website I checked and the full series can be downloaded on nyaa as well. It should be 28 vols / 142 chapters just as written on mal.
Apr 18, 2020 4:57 PM

Dec 2018
Robinne said:
Uh I don't really understand the problem, mangarock is supposed to be dead now so it's probably messing with you if you had downloaded it a long time ago on an app.
it's available on pretty much every website I checked and the full series can be downloaded on nyaa as well. It should be 28 vols / 142 chapters just as written on mal.

Manga Rock still works as an app, and still updates their manga normally. I've been reading 5-toubun and Bokuden on it all this time. Yes the app is fine.

I've checked a lot of websites and they only had 5 volumes. My problem is I don't know which one is the official one, and it's not easy to find the full 28 volume version. But thanks, I will try on nyaa. Is there any other site you could recommend?
. . .
Apr 18, 2020 6:09 PM

Dec 2018
nvm, thanks anyways. I've found a site that allows me to download it.
. . .
Jun 10, 2020 1:56 AM
Feb 2019
Hi! Could you please chuck me the link to where you were able to read/download the full manga?
Mar 21, 2021 12:13 PM

May 2012
This may sound strange, but there is also the option to buy the series instead of asking where to pirate it + you can get banned for that on MAL. ;)
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N 🤍

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 87 Discussion

Bump809 - Jun 5, 2014

4 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Apr 11, 4:37 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 86 Discussion

zomik - Mar 26, 2020

1 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Apr 11, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 85 Discussion

zomik - Mar 23, 2020

2 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Apr 11, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 84 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 4, 2019

3 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Apr 11, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 83 Discussion

zomik - Mar 21, 2020

1 by UnknownGhost5 »»
Apr 6, 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.