Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 12, 2020 5:37 PM

Apr 2017
Sword Art Online is an incoherent pile of mediocrity yet it still managed to be one of if not the most important anime of the 2010's through its enormous industry impact.
PFP source: Pixiv/Twitter
Apr 12, 2020 5:39 PM

Mar 2020
NO_U_ETC said:
Sword Art Online, is hotgarbage, and felt rushed. Change my mind.
S-H-I-N-Y said:
Sword Art Online is an incoherent pile of mediocrity yet it still managed to be one of if not the most important anime of the 2010's through its enormous industry impact.
We don't change anyone's mind of thinking SAO is garbage, we praise them.
Apr 12, 2020 5:41 PM
Jul 2018
nanimeanswhat said:

I get your point but by saying stupid decisions I was talking about the entirety of After Story. Clannad itself is simply just boring but it's honestly a lot more logical than After Story. It's an unpopular opinion but I really do think Clannad is better than After Story.

Oh, okay, I see that now. You did specify "After Story", but it looks as though I glanced over it. Though, honestly, I would still say the same thing as I did for Clannad.

removed-userApr 12, 2020 8:05 PM
Apr 12, 2020 5:42 PM

Apr 2017
Damerino said:
NO_U_ETC said:
Sword Art Online, is hotgarbage, and felt rushed. Change my mind.
S-H-I-N-Y said:
We don't change anyone's mind that they think SAO is garbage, we praise them.

It's a fact that you can't avoid. But that doesn't mean there isn't more to it than just being awful.
Apr 12, 2020 5:44 PM
Jul 2018
TheFirmSword said:
The chimera ant arc was quite boring and not even the best arc of the show but people exaggerate by calling it the best arc in anime.

Just like a lot of people, the Chimera Ant arc is my favorite arc of the series. However, I can also understand why people hate it. It is very different compared to the other arcs, there were a lack of notable characters like Kurapika, Leorio and Hisoka, and it does feel a bit fillerish.
Funnily enough, I call the arc the Fate/Zero of Hunter x Hunter. I know it's weird thing to say but there's a good reason. Both Fate/Zero and the Chimera Ant arc are considered to be the best part of their respective franchises with darker tones, some character development and mostly different characters compared to the rest of what their main story is usually known for (for the case of Fate/Zero, it's the original Fate/Stay Night visual novel). On the other hand however, that huge difference can also be a problem as they look as if they are straying away from the main point and original nature of the story. Unlike the Chimera Ant arc though, Fate/Zero does not feel filler-ish and it's its own thing. But it still feels too different compared to the orignal FSN story with the focus on adults, instead of high schoolers and different characters from the original story.
But yeah, I just wanted to point my opinion out since we're talking about the Chimera Ant arc here.

Now back on topic:
The Monogatari series is very confusing with all the words and the dialogue is too random and goes nowhere. This is the reason why I liked it less than many people.
And also...
No Game No Life has way too much unecessary fanservice which also made me liked it less than many people.
Apr 12, 2020 5:45 PM

Mar 2020
ConnoisseurMike said:
This tread failed, it’s just a Hunter x Hunter discussion.
Your comment is useless. You should have contributed to it by saying that the Legend of the Galactic Heroes is garbage and it offers nothing worthy of spending our time on it. I'm immensely disappointed in you.
Apr 12, 2020 5:49 PM

Apr 2017
Damerino said:
ConnoisseurMike said:
Your comment is useless. You should have contributed to it by saying that Legend of the Galactic Heroes is garbage and it offers nothing worthy of spending our time on it. I'm immensely disappointed in you.

The fact that people aren't being cowards and are defending their opinions means the thread succeeded. It's somewhat annoying that people are only talking about one show but the fact that this conversation exists is a good thing.
Apr 12, 2020 5:49 PM

May 2019
Damerino said:
ConnoisseurMike said:
Your comment is useless. You should have contributed to it by saying that the Legend of the Galactic Heroes is garbage and it offers nothing worthy of spending our time on it. I'm immensely disappointed in you.

im gonna say it in his place even tho i did not watch it

the Legend of the Galactic Heroes is garbage and it offers nothing worthy of spending our time on it

EDIT: @ConnoisseurMike BTW just joking dont take it seriously
AskaaApr 12, 2020 7:04 PM
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Apr 12, 2020 5:51 PM
Jul 2018
nanimeanswhat said:
Peaceful_Critic said:
@nanimeanswhat

Can you remove one of the o's in your / spoiler? I'll respond after that's been done.

Already done. I've realised it after I sent it, sorry. I hope no one saw it T_T
Oh, don't worry about it. I was just giving you a heads up.
Apr 12, 2020 5:56 PM
May 2018
jal90 said:
I don't know where does the narrative of replacing Komugi with Leorio come from. Is Leorio blind, frail and a genius at one single little thing that can drive a supervillain mad? Unless you give me a character with at least a similarly fragile character design and similarly helpless you are missing the point of the arc and it's no longer about improving it, it's about how you could simply just move on to another show because you are not making a sensical alternative to the story and Meruem's whole character arc as they are.
And my point was that there were other ways for Leorio to replace Komugi.

There was no need for someone blind, or frail, or for Gungi in general.

Role of Komugi, and I would say Netero as well, was to prove to Meruem that there is much more to humans than meets the eye, and considering we still don't know that much about Leorio anyway, his own backstory, and the way he lives, in contrast to Gon, Killua, and Kurapika, could have been revealed even more together with Meruem's development.
Apr 12, 2020 5:56 PM

Mar 2020
S-H-I-N-Y said:
Damerino said:
Your comment is useless. You should have contributed to it by saying that Legend of the Galactic Heroes is garbage and it offers nothing worthy of spending our time on it. I'm immensely disappointed in you.

The fact that people aren't being cowards and are defending their opinions means the thread succeeded. It's somewhat annoying that people are only talking about one show but the fact that this conversation exists is a good thing.
More than expected. I thought there would be tons of shitpost and while a couple of them are, I think the majority here seem genuine for most of their takes on certain anime/scenes. I like it. I'm trying to have fun with it as long i'm allowed but I'm serious when it needed to.
Askaa said:
Damerino said:

the Legend of the Galactic Heroes is garbage and it offers nothing worthy of spending our time on it
YES! YES! YES!

YES.
Apr 12, 2020 5:57 PM

Apr 2017
Askaa said:
Damerino said:

Gonna give an opinion of a flaw with the series that breaks my immersion and really kills my motivation to finish it: The space battles in Legend of the Galactic Heroes make no sense.

They fight like they are on a planet with our military technology. The great 'strategy' in these space battles would be outdone by a child who just finished geometry class and understands that there are 3 axis to move on.

Edit: spelling
S-H-I-N-YApr 12, 2020 6:05 PM
Apr 12, 2020 6:07 PM

Mar 2020
Can you really call yourself an anime fan, if you’ve never experienced the greatness that is LOTGH?? I don’t think so.

Ps: This is still just a HxH Discussion.
Sammy2HandsApr 12, 2020 6:18 PM
Apr 12, 2020 6:09 PM

Dec 2018
Psajdak said:
TheFirmSword said:
The chimera ant arc was quite boring and not even the best arc of the show but people exaggerate by calling it the best arc in anime.
P.s. please avoid personal attacks.
Chimera Ant arc was for me garbage because with some little tweaks, it could have Leorio as one of its main characters, instead of Komugi.

Because, you know, Leorio IS one of the main characters.

It was such a wasted chance.
honestly i can respect this opinion a ton. i fucking love leorio and he is easily one of the most underrated characters in the show. i do think the adaptation of komugi and meruem was still great, but i completely see what you're saying here
Apr 12, 2020 6:15 PM
May 2018
Shutos said:
honestly i can respect this opinion a ton. i fucking love leorio and he is easily one of the most underrated characters in the show. i do think the adaptation of komugi and meruem was still great, but i completely see what you're saying here
Well, to be fair, I myself really like Komugi and her interactions with Meruem are some of the best in series, but Leorio being ignored for such a long time, it just made dislike Greed Island, as well as Chimera Ant arc, even though they were technically done really well.

It is similar feeling I have about some Bleach characters like Orihime, Yasutora, and Uryu.
Apr 12, 2020 6:21 PM

Oct 2010
Psajdak said:
jal90 said:
I don't know where does the narrative of replacing Komugi with Leorio come from. Is Leorio blind, frail and a genius at one single little thing that can drive a supervillain mad? Unless you give me a character with at least a similarly fragile character design and similarly helpless you are missing the point of the arc and it's no longer about improving it, it's about how you could simply just move on to another show because you are not making a sensical alternative to the story and Meruem's whole character arc as they are.
And my point was that there were other ways for Leorio to replace Komugi.

There was no need for someone blind, or frail, or for Gungi in general.

Role of Komugi, and I would say Netero as well, was to prove to Meruem that there is much more to humans than meets the eye, and considering we still don't know that much about Leorio anyway, his own backstory, and the way he lives, in contrast to Gon, Killua, and Kurapika, could have been revealed even more together with Meruem's development.

It's fine if you don't like Komugi but you are not bringing an actual narrative equivalent with Leorio. If you think he'd work you are not understanding the themes at all.
Apr 12, 2020 6:27 PM

Apr 2017
ConnoisseurMike said:
Can you really call yourself an anime fan, if you’ve never experienced the greatness that is LOTGH?? I don’t think so.

You still trying to troll or are you unable to challenge criticism of your sacred show? Sounds like a rather casual tendency to make claims based solely off of entertainment value or emotional attachment but not have the knowledge to back them up.

You said you gave up on your kind of trolling because people taking these copy-paste level comments seriously got boring for you, but is just knowing you posted them really any more entertaining for you?

If you are the elitist you pretend to be at least offer interesting conversation sometimes.
Apr 12, 2020 10:48 PM

Oct 2010
A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:
I don't think this is going to go down well, but okay.

Ergo Proxy is one of the most painfully boring shows I've ever seen in my life. The characters and story honestly aren't that bad in isolation, but the animation and art style aren't enough to make it exciting. Everything is a dull grey and brown and it's paced like molasses, so when the stuff that's supposed to be shocking and exciting does happen, it doesn't land with the punch it needs to. I just sort of sit there and go "oh... okay. I could be watching something fun right now."

It's not supposed to be fun, they used them colors because the show wants to convey to the viewer a sad and dark world. Same as texhnolyze, ergo proxy is trying to be a mystery anime with a bit of philosophy in regards to human life and the god-human relationship. And there aren't many shocking stuff in it, even the plot revelations are made that way to make the viewer stop and think about the situation. But I agree it's hard to watch.

As for my hate, gintama doesn't need the serious arcs, they should't kept only the comedy, they fail with the battle arcs because all of the characters are spewing non sense random metaphors for everything. Even when people die it comes out weird.
Apr 12, 2020 10:51 PM

Jan 2019
I thought he was gonna defend Sword Art Online lmaooo
Apr 13, 2020 6:56 PM
Jul 2018
S-H-I-N-Y said:
How is SAO incoherent? I thought most things in the show made sense and that it was kind of simplistic in many ways.
Apr 13, 2020 7:06 PM

Dec 2018
Hunter x Hunter is one of the worst garbage ever lay on earth. Chimera Ant arc is abhorrent and the characterization is seinen wannabe.

SAO is a conceptual masterpiece and those who think otherwise should receive capital punishments. No seriously, the hate for this series exceeds any form of annoyance. It's like Reddit raving over some nacho semen turd dung numbers and sucking cocks of some nice-man celebrity.

Bunny Girl movie landing on #42 on MAL Top 100 is one of the most detrimental disasters ever happened here. Honestly how the fuck.
. . .
Apr 13, 2020 7:07 PM

Apr 2017
Peaceful_Critic said:
How is SAO incoherent? I thought most things in the show made sense and that it was kind of simplistic in many ways.

Now that I think about it I'm having trouble thinking of anything off of the top of my head, I may be misremembering and projecting my thoughts on the spinoff onto it. There were a few big inconsistencies in it that really bugged me. The biggest one of these being how everyone magically forgot how the meta build from SAO2 works and LLENN was able to run a train on everyone with it. This makes even less sense if they take place at the same time.
Apr 13, 2020 7:13 PM
Jul 2018
S-H-I-N-Y said:

Now that I think about it I'm having trouble thinking of anything off of the top of my head, I may be misremembering and projecting my thoughts on the spinoff onto it. There were a few big inconsistencies in it that really bugged me. The biggest one of these being how everyone magically forgot how the meta build from SAO2 works and LLENN was able to run a train on everyone with it. This makes even less sense if they take place at the same time.
Oh, oof, I only watched the first two seasons. I haven't seen the spin-off, so I can't really engage in that conversation. Was there anything else you disliked about the OG SAO?
Apr 13, 2020 7:19 PM

Sep 2018
This might be the thread with the most destructive potential of all time.

How did noone else think of this. 10 million threads were made going "chimera ant bad" or "logh boring" or whatever but how did noone think of combining all the shitstorm opinions into one horrible, spiteful, grotesque package? Bravo I say.
Apr 13, 2020 7:20 PM

Apr 2017
Peaceful_Critic said:
Was there anything else you disliked about the OG SAO?

The #1 thing I disliked was the gradual removal of stakes from the show. They were core to the show's premise and taking them away made it very underwhelming for me.
Apr 13, 2020 7:26 PM

Feb 2017
I personally don't understand why people like HunterxHunter. The characters are generic and the beginning already bored me to death.

Also the Tower of God animation is absolute trash. The voice was the only thing that was good. So far the MC annoyed the shit out of me.

Boruto is a horrible series. They should've just ended Naruto right then and there.

Ore Monogatari is a horrible romance anime.

Death note is absolutely scary. Also confusing at times.

Full metal Alchemist 2009 is better than the 2011 one.

K-On is trash. Haruhi is trash. Any art that is like any of these are trash. Don't like any of those similar faces.

The Gintama series is boring as hell.

Also Kakegurui is unnecessary. Who in the world made that show?

That's it for today I guess.

『時間は限られています。時間は貴重です。今それを住んでいます。』

Apr 13, 2020 7:26 PM
Jul 2018
Opinions can't be wrong. If someone disliked something, they disliked it.
Apr 13, 2020 7:40 PM
Jul 2018
S-H-I-N-Y said:
Peaceful_Critic said:
Was there anything else you disliked about the OG SAO?

The #1 thing I disliked was the gradual removal of stakes from the show. They were core to the show's premise and taking them away made it very underwhelming for me.
In my personal experience of watching the show, that didn't really happen to me as the stakes seemed there.
Apr 13, 2020 8:12 PM

Sep 2014
Actor_Irelend719 said:

Is this FMA 2011? https://myanimelist.net/anime/9135/Fullmetal_Alchemist__The_Sacred_Star_of_Milos
Apr 13, 2020 8:15 PM

Jul 2019
Nefelupitou said:
There's another point about Gon that I find interesting

That's when I started to hate Gon. Like it was their own fault for entering their territory and his fault that Kite was killed.
Apr 13, 2020 8:16 PM

Jul 2019
MajinSage said:
Suzumita Haruhi no Yuuutsu is one of the Most Boring anime I've Ever Watched.

I forgot what I gave it but looking back, it was pretty boring. The movie wasn't that good either in my opinion. But that's because I watched it a year ago and don't really remember it
Apr 14, 2020 12:04 AM

Dec 2018
operationvalkyri said:

Uh... no. Why is this progressiveness thing makes people think having absolute liberty in any sort of opinion is fine? Opinions can definitely be wrong if it is baseless and/or constructed by a set of objectively wrong ideas, impressions and understanding. It's like saying "Hunter x Hunter's characters are awful because Gon kills my waifu unidentified gender cat ant", or "SAO bad because the circlejerk hate told me to think so" and state so-called "weaknesses" that don't even exist in the series, or "abortion is good/bad" without looking at it impartially and without the adequate knowledge. Yes those are all opinions, and they are wrong if you base your ideas upon the wrong rudiment and can't articulately elaborate your points.

Opinions are subjective. But that doesn't mean you can have whatever the fuck opinion you want. To prevent from having the wrong opinion, one must not be baseless. In the end, maybe the wrong and correct opinion might give the same outcome, like "SAO is bad", but one is understandably subjective while the other is just flat out wrong.
. . .
Apr 14, 2020 1:46 AM
Jul 2018
Preachee said:
operationvalkyri said:

Uh... no. Why is this progressiveness thing makes people think having absolute liberty in any sort of opinion is fine? Opinions can definitely be wrong if it is baseless and/or constructed by a set of objectively wrong ideas, impressions and understanding. It's like saying "Hunter x Hunter's characters are awful because Gon kills my waifu unidentified gender cat ant", or "SAO bad because the circlejerk hate told me to think so" and state so-called "weaknesses" that don't even exist in the series, or "abortion is good/bad" without looking at it impartially and without the adequate knowledge. Yes those are all opinions, and they are wrong if you base your ideas upon the wrong rudiment and can't articulately elaborate your points.

Opinions are subjective. But that doesn't mean you can have whatever the fuck opinion you want. To prevent from having the wrong opinion, one must not be baseless. In the end, maybe the wrong and correct opinion might give the same outcome, like "SAO is bad", but one is understandably subjective while the other is just flat out wrong.
I agree that opinions can be misguided, baseless, biased, what have you. What I object to is the use of the word "wrong" for an opinion. If someone says, "I don't like SAO," you can't respond to that by saying, "You are wrong," implying that you think the other person actually liked SAO, which they clearly didn't. You can ask them why and give your own opinion on that judgement, or question their assumptions. You can can't say that they are wrong. Was being pedantic about the word choice in the OP.
Apr 14, 2020 2:40 AM

Jun 2019
NamikazeHime said:
OT: Samurai Champloo is WAYYY better than Cowboy Bebop (and this comes from the fan of both series and die-hard fan of Shinichiro Watanabe).

And this is coming from a guy who also rated champloo higher than bebop, stating that former is "WAYYY" better than latter is a farce claim.

OT: Higurashi anime was terribly handled. You had a decently intruiging plot executed in the most edgy way possible, which wasn't even shown that deliberately thanks to censorship. I haven't even read the VN but it's clearly a disappointing adaptation that I fail to see why people like to defend.
ShitasteApr 14, 2020 2:59 AM

ブレ
ブレ
ブレ
ブレ

Apr 14, 2020 2:55 AM

Aug 2015
Black Clover even with the okayish elf arc never got better.
Its still the same shockly shounen from episode 1.
Has the worst comedy I have ever seen in a shounen beating out Demon Slayer horrendous comedy.
Sluggish pacing, annoying flat protagonist, Gary sue rival.
Noelle and Yami should have been the main characters instead.
Its such a shame because the world and side characters (minus Gauche) are interesting.

Naruto Anime as a whole has aged poorly.
Its a show its filled of contrivances. plot conveniences, plot holes, asspulls, unlikeable main characters (minus Kakashi), garbage pacing and shallow scprit.
Play the storm games if you want to get into Naruto.
Apr 14, 2020 3:00 AM

Jul 2019
Shitaste said:
NamikazeHime said:
OT: Samurai Champloo is WAYYY better than Cowboy Bebop (and this comes from the fan of both series and die-hard fan of Shinichiro Watanabe).

And this is coming coming from a guy who also rated champloo higher than bebop, stating that former is "WAYYY" better than latter is a farce claim.

OT: Higurashi anime was terribly handled. You had a decently intruiging plot executed in the most edgy way possible, which wasn't even shown that deliberately thanks to censorship. I haven't even read the VN but it's clearly a disappointing adaptation that I fail to see why people like to defend.

*girl
7 is a really good score in my book. I can't really relate to the words behind spoiler tag. Characters (main and the supporting ones) and story were more interesting for me, even known that the setting is nothing special.Setting in Bebop was interesting, but that alone will not change the fact that I liked every other aspect less than in Champloo. Also, I have watched Bebop months before Champloo. But I guess that de gustibus non est disputandum.
Apr 14, 2020 3:20 AM
Nov 2016
No offense,But In my opinion, "Yagate Kimi ni Naru (Bloom Into You) shouldn't be as high rated as it is. Like i didn't get what they were trying to show in that. There were so many moments where i felt like dropping it. I would really appreciate it if someone would explain what this anime was actually about and why is this show so well rated? I'm not saying that the one's who liked the show have rated wrong score or whatever. I just don't get why people liked it so much
Apr 14, 2020 3:29 AM

Dec 2018
HunterXHunter and FMAB are overrated because people give thier praise only through the prism of the end and not the whole, especially HunterXHunter have a lot bad moments but people remember good finish only .
Apr 14, 2020 3:35 AM

Jan 2014
please, chimera arch wasnt the best arc, but it was likeable for certain reasons such as character developements
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Apr 14, 2020 3:38 AM

Jun 2019
I'm currently on episode 121 of Hunter X Hunter 2011 (first time watching), and am nearing the end of the battle of the Chimera ant arc.

I think it's ok so far, this end fight isn't what I expected though (we haven't had the battle with the king or Gon yet).

It hasn't been as good as the Greed Island arc or York New City arc imho, yet, there is more to come.
Apr 14, 2020 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
Ramy_Stereo said:
This might be the thread with the most destructive potential of all time.

How did noone else think of this. 10 million threads were made going "chimera ant bad" or "logh boring" or whatever but how did noone think of combining all the shitstorm opinions into one horrible, spiteful, grotesque package? Bravo I say.

Ummmm........ thank you....??
Maybe.........??
Apr 14, 2020 4:18 AM

Apr 2016
Cool idea. Only problem is; arguments do not end in one exchange between persons. This is why arguments about anime are held on their discussion pages and not in a mega thread. If statements were more general (ex. Enjoyment is a key factor in rating anime, thus anime like SAO are rated inappropriately.) then they would most likely still be better off as a separate forum post for people to give their opinion on the topic.

Although from what I see, many people have said something along these lines already. Just thought I'd give my 2 cents, have a good day.
Apr 14, 2020 4:22 AM
Jul 2018
Actor_Irelend719 said:
I personally don't understand why people like HunterxHunter. The characters are generic and the beginning already bored me to death.

Also the Tower of God animation is absolute trash. The voice was the only thing that was good. So far the MC annoyed the shit out of me.

Boruto is a horrible series. They should've just ended Naruto right then and there.

Ore Monogatari is a horrible romance anime.

Death note is absolutely scary. Also confusing at times.

K-On is trash. Haruhi is trash. Any art that is like any of these are trash. Don't like any of those similar faces.

The Gintama series is boring as hell.

That's it for today I guess.

There was no full metal alchemist in 2011..........
Apr 14, 2020 4:33 AM

Jul 2016
23feanor said:
I'm currently on episode 121 of Hunter X Hunter 2011 (first time watching), and am nearing the end of the battle of the Chimera ant arc.

I think it's ok so far, this end fight isn't what I expected though (we haven't had the battle with the king or Gon yet).

It hasn't been as good as the Greed Island arc or York New City arc imho, yet, there is more to come.

I agree on the fact that Yorknew arc is on par with Chimera but i can´t imagine Greed island being on the level of Chimera ant arc.That arc is way too lighthearted(at least by hunter x hunter standards when you compare it to the other arcs)for me to take it seriously,and i wasn´t into the videogame-esque mechanics at all.The card system was simply way too overcomplicated.The best part of that arc is easily the dodgeball match.
SummerynApr 14, 2020 4:38 AM
Apr 14, 2020 4:34 AM
Jul 2018
XxobbsxX said:
Cool idea. Only problem is; arguments do not end in one exchange between persons. This is why arguments about anime are held on their discussion pages and not in a mega thread. If statements were more general (ex. Enjoyment is a key factor in rating anime, thus anime like SAO are rated inappropriately.) then they would most likely still be better off as a separate forum post for people to give their opinion on the topic.

Although from what I see, many people have said something along these lines already. Just thought I'd give my 2 cents, have a good day.

Well I know ig but couldn't just make 100 separate forum posts the problem is 😰
Apr 14, 2020 4:40 AM

May 2016
Ugh, despite the fact I wasn't a huge fan of Sailor Moon as i was growing up and haven't really cared about watching it, I still find people to enjoy it themselves either hanting it or loving it.

Also, 2010's sucked because i don't have much thoughts.
Apr 14, 2020 4:56 AM

Dec 2017
Clannad is one of the most overrated series ever
It had some good moments and arcs but mainly it felt like it was trying to make you cry more than telling a logical and good story, in which it succeeded and most people cried with it, but that doesn't change the fact that the plot just isn't good.
Sadly people think it's great because it made them cry. smh
p.s: I dropped the show midway into the second season.
Apr 14, 2020 5:03 AM

Mar 2015
Actor_Irelend719 said:

lol what kind of criticism is that, no show is 'necessary' in the first place.
Apr 14, 2020 5:08 AM

Jun 2019
Missaliensan said:
23feanor said:

I agree on the fact that Yorknew arc is on par with Chimera but i can´t imagine Greed island being on the level of Chimera ant arc.That arc is way too lighthearted(at least by hunter x hunter standards when you compare it to the other arcs)for me to take it seriously,and i wasn´t into the videogame-esque mechanics at all.The card system was simply way too overcomplicated.The best part of that arc is easily the dodgeball match.

You're right, the card system in Greed Island was too complicated. The dodgeball match was fun, I'd forgotten all about that. I liked the training and character development we got to observe during the Greed Island arc, plus I loved Bisque's character, she was great.
Apr 14, 2020 7:03 AM

Aug 2019
the monogatari series has no charm for me. i CANNOT get into it, no matter how hard i try, it holds no appeal to me. and the shows that are similar to monogtarai i ADORE.

cowboy bebop... was kinda boring. i think it's just bc im not a fan of the whole sci fi genre and i dislike episodic shows but i wasn't paying attention most of the time.

i do not understand why anyone would like diabolik lovers. it's TERRIBLE. if their was something akin to a plot or the slighest character development id understand but it was fucking bad jesus christ.

mirai nikki was a fat mess. period.

one punch man is incredibly boring. there was not a single funny scene and everything was predictable. being predictable isn't bad at all, but this was just overhyped FAR too much. saitama is boring as fuck. if s2 had better animation id of probably enjoyed it FAR much more.
gintokisbicepApr 14, 2020 7:06 AM
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

67 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
15 seconds ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Apr 23

33 by MasterTasuke »»
24 seconds ago

» You truly don't care about anime MAL score/rank? Ooh cool, but... ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 21

96 by rho34 »»
4 minutes ago

» How is anime doing in the UK these days?

VeryRedBags - 1 hour ago

2 by LightWorker »»
6 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Apr 23

27 by joseifan »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.