Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 14, 2020 8:18 AM

Jul 2017
I didn't like Clannad at all. I found it to be very very boring.
Apr 14, 2020 8:21 AM

Feb 2018
TheFirmSword said:

For example I will start : The chimera ant arc was quite boring and not even the best arc of the show but people exaggerate by calling it the best arc in anime.
P.s. please avoid personal attacks.

lol I enjoyed those ~50 episodes a lot, sucks to be you
Apr 14, 2020 8:40 AM
Oct 2018
Regardless of whatever you say there are peoples heads you wont be able to get through to
Apr 14, 2020 8:47 AM
Mar 2018
TheFirmSword said:
Okay let's have a discussion, someone will comment on a particular thing they disliked in a certain anime series and if you're a big fan of the show describe (not being harsh or insulting the person) why he/she is wrong.
Let's just have a friendly discussion.
For example I will start : The chimera ant arc was quite boring and not even the best arc of the show but people exaggerate by calling it the best arc in anime.

It's called the best arc for a reason. First of all that ending is one of the best arc endings, and I've never seen such wonderful character development elsewhere. The only reason why you call it boring is because it was long, but it couldn't have ended better. Most people are actually going to rate an anime with a really awesome ending higher than an anime with amazing and engaging initial episodes, but a terrible ending.
Apr 14, 2020 9:22 AM

Sep 2014
ccbestgirl said:
TheFirmSword said:
Okay let's have a discussion, someone will comment on a particular thing they disliked in a certain anime series and if you're a big fan of the show describe (not being harsh or insulting the person) why he/she is wrong.

It's called the best arc for a reason. First of all that ending is one of the best arc endings, and I've never seen such wonderful character development elsewhere. The only reason why you call it boring is because it was long, but it couldn't have ended better. Most people are actually going to rate an anime with a really awesome ending higher than an anime with amazing and engaging initial episodes, but a terrible ending.

It is not called anything. That is just your opinion all along.

I honestly think it is one of the worst shounen arc ever created. The character development were overdone on a ridiculous level that was difficult to take seriously. It's like putting so much sauce on a steak to makes your plate look like a shitty soup instead.
Apr 14, 2020 9:37 AM

Jul 2016
Kimetsu no Yaiba - I don't like it that all the characters looks like 14 years old kids, it could of been much better if they were around the age of 20-25

"We become what we think about"

If you want to succeed in life, plant the next goal you want to achieve in your brain, and work toward achieving that goal. write as specifically as you can the path you need to go through to get to the goal, and If that is really what you wished for, work toward it, and you will achieve it.
Blog

Apr 14, 2020 10:17 AM

Dec 2010
MujinTengu said:
Kimetsu no Yaiba - I don't like it that all the characters looks like 14 years old kids, it could of been much better if they were around the age of 20-25

Why is age relevant to anything from this series.
Apr 14, 2020 10:42 AM
Aug 2011
I would watch Kaguya-sama but I HATE her character design. It's her fivehead + hair combination I think.
You think i'd be immune since i've seen you know JoJo design oddities exists and i've seen Shiki twice but alas...
standApr 14, 2020 10:47 AM
Apr 14, 2020 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
Darahs said:
Clannad is one of the most overrated series ever
It had some good moments and arcs but mainly it felt like it was trying to make you cry more than telling a logical and good story, in which it succeeded and most people cried with it, but that doesn't change the fact that the plot just isn't good.
Sadly people think it's great because it made them cry. smh
p.s: I dropped the show midway into the second season.

I think a opinion similar to yours was answered, you can check earlier comments.
Apr 14, 2020 11:42 AM
Jul 2018
stand said:
I would watch Kaguya-sama but I HATE her character design. It's her fivehead + hair combination I think.
You think i'd be immune since i've seen you know JoJo design oddities exists and i've seen Shiki twice but alas...

I think you should watch couple of episodes you'll get used to it.
Apr 14, 2020 11:47 AM
Jul 2018
fuckgendo said:
the
cowboy bebop... was kinda boring. i think it's just bc im not a fan of the whole sci fi genre and i dislike episodic shows but i wasn't paying attention most of the time.

I think you should give cowboy bebop a second chance especially in the second half where actually it becomes semi-episodic actions consequence have start having to effect next episodes.
Apr 14, 2020 12:37 PM

Mar 2019
I thought Hellsing Ultimate was a very mediocre anime with no substance. I'm not really sure why it has such a high rating on MAL.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2020 12:49 PM
Aug 2011
Ryuk9428 said:
I thought Hellsing Ultimate was a very mediocre anime with no substance. I'm not really sure why it has such a high rating on MAL.

I think those are the enlightened folks that watched Hellsing Abridged instead of the standard version. It's the memes.
Apr 14, 2020 1:21 PM

Aug 2019
TheFirmSword said:
fuckgendo said:
the
cowboy bebop... was kinda boring. i think it's just bc im not a fan of the whole sci fi genre and i dislike episodic shows but i wasn't paying attention most of the time.

I think you should give cowboy bebop a second chance especially in the second half where actually it becomes semi-episodic actions consequence have start having to effect next episodes.

yeah but by then i dont care about the characters enough to care about the rest
Apr 14, 2020 1:47 PM

Jul 2014
Badasssiper47 said:
Regardless of whatever you say there are peoples heads you wont be able to get through to

That is not the point, the only one one can change is oneself, it is only by accepting one's own failures and changing oneself that one can change others.
Apr 14, 2020 2:19 PM
Oct 2019
MY HERO ACADEMIA/BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA:

I dont think my hero academia is a good show it's just an average show with a bad fan service ridden mess of a story, characters are super annoying especially Bakugo with him being angry and yelling ALL THE FUCKING TIME for no reason, and medoria for being the most cookie cutter protagonist that I've seen EVER, nothing about the soundtrack stood out at all it's just a meh soundtrack, the animation is good and some fights are good that's about the only compliment I can give the series but in the end I forgot about all the fights in about a day or so nothing stuck with me, this series is just a meh series over all, sorry guys but this is my opinion

Try and change it !
Apr 14, 2020 2:26 PM

Apr 2016
TheFirmSword said:

I feel you as my friend is also always saying thats the best arc, but at the end of the day they are saying it from their prespective, you feel me some people are gona think its garbage some people gona think it's lit af. but to me its that there was its up and downs some time get borind but most of the time it's pretty lit lmao. feel free to lmk what yall guys think XD
Apr 14, 2020 2:56 PM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:

I even found the older TV series by Gonzo better and more original than the OVA, I just wanted to watch the mindfuck Victoria Seras had to go through, that manga scene was intense and the OVA nailed it. Rest not as much.
Apr 14, 2020 3:14 PM

Oct 2013
Good luck with that...You're asking people to state an unfavorable opinion on something people love and expecting a civilized rebuttal in response... This is the anime "community" we're talking about here, more importantly, this is the internet we're talking about here. Not to mention you're asking people to dispute another persons opinion, which is all but impossible to do...Its not like we're discussing actual facts.

That being said, I agree that the chimera ant arc was pretty boring and I'll also add that I don't think Gintama is all that funny.

Now watch... If someone actually does respond to this, it likely won't end in a nice polite discussion. In fact, I'm pretty sure anyone who would want to dispute this would immediately stop reading right after the part where I stated I didn't find Gintama funny..or maybe even before that where i agree the chimera ant arc as boring. Boy would I love to be proven wrong though.
Apr 14, 2020 4:53 PM

Oct 2017
So many of these posts aren't really very good discussion material. Just really badly worded opinions with very little depth of thought put in to them. Hell, half of the comments are just "I didn't like x show", "x show was garbage", or "x show was bad because I didn't like x thing about it". WHY didn't you like the show or specific thing about the show??? "It's bad because it's bad"? If you can't properly express in detail the reasons you didn't like something then I just don't care what you have to say and I don't know how you can expect anyone else to.

I have something I've been eager to share and maybe get some opinions on since finishing Re:Zero season 1, but decided to post it in the anime specific forum because, while it may take longer, I can expect a greater number of - and more thought-out - replies than in this thread.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Apr 14, 2020 4:56 PM

Oct 2008
Setsuei said:
I didn't find Gintama funny

I actually agree about Gintama not being funny. I have a grudge against parodies. Gintama in my eyes is a wasted opportunity of what could have been an amazing anime. But the comedy is unnecessary and it being a parody is the biggest shame a shounen series can face.

I like the chimera ant arc, because its when Gon goes spoiler and Pitou gets spoiler. Not to mention Gon and Killua get in to an argument.

The suffocating atmosphere of how endangered everyone feels when they approach a certain staircase, that is like, hell is on top of that staircase and abandon all hope, ye who climb up here. Love that atmosphere.
Apr 14, 2020 5:27 PM

Oct 2013
zieek said:
Setsuei said:
I didn't find Gintama funny

I actually agree about Gintama not being funny. I have a grudge against parodies. Gintama in my eyes is a wasted opportunity of what could have been an amazing anime. But the comedy is unnecessary and it being a parody is the biggest shame a shounen series can face.

I like the chimera ant arc, because its when Gon goes spoiler and Pitou gets spoiler. Not to mention Gon and Killua get in to an argument.

The suffocating atmosphere of how endangered everyone feels when they approach a certain staircase, that is like, hell is on top of that staircase and abandon all hope, ye who climb up here. Love that atmosphere.

My problem with Gintama was less about it being a parody and more about the way they handled some of the jokes and comedic moments. But I'll admit I'm a little biased since from what I remember Gintama was a parody that directly referenced specific properties, which means if you don't get those references, the joke won't land for you. I prefer parodies where they stick to poking fun at the cliches and tropes in one specific type entertainment instead.

As for the chimera ant arc, my main gripe with it is that it spent way too much time on characters I didn't find that interesting. So again..just my own personal bias. Also I remember a part when they completely overused the narrator...I swear that guy was doing a complete play by play on exactly what was happening as if the viewer couldn't see it for themselves...That part got really annoying..
Apr 14, 2020 6:08 PM
Jul 2018
The chimera ant arc in HxH was the best in my opinion. It was generally interesting, intense, dark and the character development was especially great.
Apr 14, 2020 6:32 PM
Mar 2018
Hrybami said:
ccbestgirl said:

Yeah and thousands if not millions of people have this opinion
Apr 14, 2020 6:50 PM

Sep 2014
ccbestgirl said:
Hrybami said:

Yeah and thousands if not millions of people have this opinion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Apr 14, 2020 6:56 PM
Feb 2020
This... this is a terrible idea. I don’t have anything to contribute, other then the laughter I’ll be enjoying as I browse the thread. Props OP
Apr 14, 2020 7:11 PM
Dec 2018
My hero academia, i honestly think people are trolling when they say they love this anime, the pacing is awfully fast, it changes nothing from Naruto and all the characters are 1 note with bad backstories
Apr 14, 2020 8:32 PM

Mar 2019
petran79 said:
Ryuk9428 said:

I even found the older TV series by Gonzo better and more original than the OVA, I just wanted to watch the mindfuck Victoria Seras had to go through, that manga scene was intense and the OVA nailed it. Rest not as much.

YossaRedMage said:
So many of these posts aren't really very good discussion material. Just really badly worded opinions with very little depth of thought put in to them. Hell, half of the comments are just "I didn't like x show", "x show was garbage", or "x show was bad because I didn't like x thing about it". WHY didn't you like the show or specific thing about the show??? "It's bad because it's bad"? If you can't properly express in detail the reasons you didn't like something then I just don't care what you have to say and I don't know how you can expect anyone else to.

I have something I've been eager to share and maybe get some opinions on since finishing Re:Zero season 1, but decided to post it in the anime specific forum because, while it may take longer, I can expect a greater number of - and more thought-out - replies than in this thread.

I can see why you're saying that.

I just felt like Hellsing Ultimate was a mindless bloodbath and it didn't appeal to me. Its not like it pretends to be anything else, the anime is very honest with you that's what its about. But the concept of vampire Nazis tearing apart everyone in sight just isn't one I could get into.

For the purpose it was made for though, they certainly accomplished what they were trying to do which is why I gave it a 5. But I was too bored watching it to justify a higher rating.

@Yossa I think my scale is like 1 point more generous than yours is. If I was operating on your scale it'd probably be how you feel about 4 rating animes.
Ryuk9428Apr 14, 2020 8:35 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2020 8:59 PM

Jul 2016
kingdommoutenfan said:
MujinTengu said:

The vibe feels mature, but the character looks are not, doesn't feels right to me.

If you want to succeed in life, plant the next goal you want to achieve in your brain, and work toward achieving that goal. write as specifically as you can the path you need to go through to get to the goal, and If that is really what you wished for, work toward it, and you will achieve it.
Blog

Apr 15, 2020 12:11 AM

Sep 2017
AshitaNoJonas said:
Milk_is_Special said:
Cowboy Bebop is shit with its only redeeming qualities are the music and the animation.

Why? Just because it's an episodic anime?

Yeah, maybe its because he binge watched it. Otherwise its a decent show to say at least. Ngl even I lost interest when I binge watched it.
Apr 15, 2020 6:17 AM

Oct 2017
Ryuk9428 said:
@Yossa I think my scale is like 1 point more generous than yours is. If I was operating on your scale it'd probably be how you feel about 4 rating animes.

TBH I missed your post on Hellsing. Only thing I know about that show is people I hung out with when I was younger watched the abridged religiously and me, being the overly-serious cynical bastard I am, always found it massively unfunny so I really want to not like it lol!
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Apr 15, 2020 6:20 AM

Mar 2020
Lalazee said:
The chimera ant arc in HxH was the best in my opinion. It was generally interesting, intense, dark and the character development was especially great.
Why do you thnk it's gotten such a high score? If it wasn't for that it would have had at leat 8.45, at max.
Apr 15, 2020 9:35 AM

Nov 2011
Psajdak said:
TheFirmSword said:
The chimera ant arc was quite boring and not even the best arc of the show but people exaggerate by calling it the best arc in anime.
Chimera Ant arc was for me garbage because with some little tweaks, it could have Leorio as one of its main characters, instead of Komugi.

Because, you know, Leorio IS one of the main characters.

It was such a wasted chance.

This is the first time I’ve heard this idea. Even with the Chimera Ant arc being my favorite, I have to admit that might have been an improvement.

Komugi being blind was a big part of the relationship between the two, though.
Apr 15, 2020 9:39 AM
Apr 2016
MujinTengu said:
kingdommoutenfan said:

The vibe feels mature, but the character looks are not, doesn't feels right to me.

What about Boku no Hero Academia? Most characters there are children and teenagers. Which is justified by the fact that it is a series about a superhuman society, and every society consists of mentors and students, of adults and children. With many of them enlisting in hero-courses, they end up licensed heroes at the age of 20, fighting the battles as their parents once did and their children might as well fight in the future.
Re:formed
Apr 15, 2020 10:01 AM

Feb 2015
>telling chimera arc was boring
>even tho its generally the consensus of the general public

wat are you even trying to prove here? Also, I think OreImo is generally a test of time, at first I didnt like it. But actually when I rewatched it like a couple of years back, I actually found the anime one of the best and Kuroneko besto grill
Apr 15, 2020 10:09 AM

Oct 2019
_Ako_ said:

Most people consider CA to be the best arc in the series. It's just that it's hit or miss tendencies lead to a really loud minority. Check any poll of HxH arcs and you will see CA ranked first.
Apr 15, 2020 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
I don't see the appeal of Toradora
People have tried to convince me that it is one of the greatest slices of life of all time , yet when I got around to actually watching the show, instead of the supposed greatness, what I found was a rather average-ish story concentrated around a poor scary looking dude, getting mentally and physically abused, by a "tsundere" girl , twice smaller , than him. I'm not really a fan of domestic abuse and I certainly do not find it, even slightly funny , so I dropped the show.

So, is there really something more to it, like many people tried to convince me?
Apr 15, 2020 10:47 AM

Oct 2019
Polo_2137 said:
People have tried to convince me that it is one of the greatest slices of life of all time , yet when I got around to actually watching the show, instead of the supposed greatness, what I found was a rather average-ish story concentrated around a poor scary looking dude, getting mentally and physically abused, by a "tsundere" girl , twice smaller , than him. I'm not really a fan of domestic abuse and I certainly do not find it, even slightly funny , so I dropped the show.

So, is there really something more to it, like many people tried to convince me?

I'm not a fan of Toradora myself, but I can see why people hold it in a high standard. The anime gets it's main cast and sort of peels the layer of each character and sheds new light on them. Lot's of people really love how it explores each character's underlying motivation etc.

To me however I could never get into it. Ryuji is extremely bland imo. There is a lot of silly melodrama in the story that just made it hard to watch at times. And it's way of exploring it's characters felt contrived imo. I don't think it's bad however. I gave it a 6.
Apr 15, 2020 11:13 AM

Mar 2013
Actor_Irelend719 said:
Death note is absolutely scary. Also confusing at times.

I do like the show but thinking back of it it absolutely creeps me the hell out. The Animation doesn't make it any easier either.

"You think your power has limits, I say it's limitless."

Apr 15, 2020 1:01 PM

Feb 2015
franzdrake said:
_Ako_ said:

Most people consider CA to be the best arc in the series. It's just that it's hit or miss tendencies lead to a really loud minority. Check any poll of HxH arcs and you will see CA ranked first.

I think everyone, even if you liked chimera ant arc, you'd agree that the whole shit was pretty boring. In all the shite I just remember was Gon being an absolute monster and ummmm the last fight... Other than that... ummm it was meh. I'm siding not in neither side tho, I just dont really care about HxH at tis point cause its never gonna end.
Apr 15, 2020 1:03 PM
Feb 2017
Polo_2137 said:

It's a story about characters maturing, growing up, and finding what it really means to love someone. If you literally just look at it as "girl is meanie and sometimes hit MC or say mean things" then yeah of course you won't like the show as you aren't even understanding the point of it.
Apr 15, 2020 1:10 PM

Sep 2014
_Ako_ said:
franzdrake said:

I think everyone, even if you liked chimera ant arc, you'd agree that the whole shit was pretty boring. In all the shite I just remember was Gon being an absolute monster and ummmm the last fight... Other than that... ummm it was meh. I'm siding not in neither side tho, I just dont really care about HxH at tis point cause its never gonna end.

I have the feeling a large portion of those CA arc worshippers are just following the hype and trend. They actually found the arc boring, but had to praise it anyway because everyone is doing it.
Apr 15, 2020 1:33 PM
Feb 2017
UglyBarnacle said:
BlakexEkalb said:

It's a story about characters maturing, growing up, and finding what it really means to love someone. If you literally just look at it as "girl is meanie and sometimes hit MC or say mean things" then yeah of course you won't like the show as you aren't even understanding the point of it.

To be fair, why would seeing characters maturing and developing make any difference to them if they dont care for the characters in the first place?

I didn't see him complain about the characters, rather he was pointing out that the story was about a girl sometimes being mean to another guy. I'm clarifying that isn't the case of what the show was about. Plus, it doesn't matter if 1 character does something he doesn't like, it's about seeing the characters grow and mature out of that.
Apr 15, 2020 1:50 PM

Oct 2019
Hrybami said:
_Ako_ said:

I have the feeling a large portion of those CA arc worshippers are just following the hype and trend. They actually found the arc boring, but had to praise it anyway because everyone is doing it.

God I love the mentality of "because I thought it was boring therefore everyone else does."
Apr 15, 2020 1:58 PM
Apr 2018
franzdrake said:
Hrybami said:

God I love the mentality of "because I thought it was boring therefore everyone else does."

I also think it's because it was the easiest arc name to remember. No one ever talks about the Greed Island Arc, but I couldn't wait for them to leave that place, lol. Heaven's Arena Arc was super cool and I think the CA arc was really deep and touching.
Apr 15, 2020 2:20 PM

Sep 2014
franzdrake said:
Hrybami said:

Why do you like this mentality? I don't remember ever using this mentality. I was talking from the popularity preventing negative thoughts perspective. In other word: bias.

My opinion is based on how easily casual watchers may be influenced. More like how SAO is heavily hated while it is not nearly as bad as they might think. It also happens with trending show and bandwagon in general. Something getting lot of positive reception and people will join without giving second thought.

And CA ant is also extremely flawed as its a topic that is contently brought up . Because of its huge popularity right now, I'm pretty convinced there is a significant amount of people who actually felt rather bored (the issue discussed right now) but the hype around the show prevented them to fully express their opinion. They meld with the mass.

If the arc had a more neutral reception and the show wasn't this popular, these same people couldn't meld with the mass so they had to give their own feeling.

Also you can find the arc boring and still like the final several episode and give it a 10. So I'm not especially talking about people who didn't like the arc. My point was that the popularity is bringing some bias which would result in a disproportion of the actual reception the anime should get if you isolate it from social phenomenon.
Apr 15, 2020 2:43 PM

Oct 2019
Hrybami said:
franzdrake said:

Why do you like this mentality? I don't remember ever using this mentality. I was talking from the popularity preventing negative thoughts perspective. In other word: bias.

My opinion is based on how easily casual watchers may be influenced. More like how SAO is heavily hated while it is not nearly as bad as they might think. It also happens with trending show and bandwagon in general. Something getting lot of positive reception and people will join without giving second thought.

And CA ant is also extremely flawed as its a topic that is contently brought up . Because of its huge popularity right now, I'm pretty convinced there is a significant amount of people who actually felt rather bored (the issue discussed right now) but the hype around the show prevented them to fully express their opinion. They meld with the mass.

If the arc had a more neutral reception and the show wasn't this popular, these same people couldn't meld with the mass so they had to give their own feeling.

Also you can find the arc boring and still like the final several episode and give it a 10. So I'm not especially talking about people who didn't like the arc. My point was that the popularity is bringing some bias which would result in a disproportion of the actual reception the anime should get if you isolate it from social phenomenon.

I guess my comment was better suited towards @_Ako_ 's comment. You do bring up a very good point.

I personally don't find the CA arc to be as flawed as lots of people make it to be. But your comment on how the mass opinion influences individual watchers is a very real problem. Too often we see people make list that would be seen as "smart" tastes rather than ones personal tastes.

I can even see it in myself sometimes. For example a while ago I watched one episode of SAO with this negative mindset formed from the community's constant bashing. I dropped it there. Yet looking back now that episode was fairly decent as a starter and had even better first episode hook than some of my favorites. I don't know if I want to continue it because this negative filter will likely prevent me from accurately assessing how good I think the show is.
Apr 15, 2020 3:11 PM

Sep 2014
franzdrake said:
Hrybami said:

I guess my comment was better suited towards @_Ako_ 's comment. You do bring up a very good point.

I personally don't find the CA arc to be as flawed as lots of people make it to be. But your comment on how the mass opinion influences individual watchers is a very real problem. Too often we see people make list that would be seen as "smart" tastes rather than ones personal tastes.

I can even see it in myself sometimes. For example a while ago I watched one episode of SAO with this negative mindset formed from the community's constant bashing. I dropped it there. Yet looking back now that episode was fairly decent as a starter and had even better first episode hook than some of my favorites. I don't know if I want to continue it because this negative filter will likely prevent me from accurately assessing how good I think the show is.

Yes and I'm sure I'm guilty of this myself. There might be some shows I rated higher than I should have because of the reception the show got. I'm thinking about Monster or SEL. In general, a show that is considered smart. I think I hesitated between 7 and 8, but since they are highly regarded I pushed these score to 8. Same for some shows I rated lower for similar reasons.

I also watched Kami no Tou this morning being aware of the negativity it is currently receiving so it might bias me in how I watch the show. I was actually surprised how this show is watchable and enjoyed it anyway, but I guess my overall perception of the show is still a bit altered.
Apr 15, 2020 11:46 PM

Jul 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
MujinTengu said:

What about Boku no Hero Academia? Most characters there are children and teenagers. Which is justified by the fact that it is a series about a superhuman society, and every society consists of mentors and students, of adults and children. With many of them enlisting in hero-courses, they end up licensed heroes at the age of 20, fighting the battles as their parents once did and their children might as well fight in the future.

It doesn't gives the same vibe to me, My Hero Academy's main characters as kids doesn't concern me as much as Demon Slayer Characters does.

Blog

Apr 16, 2020 11:13 AM
Jul 2018
Don't worry the next arcs will have more mature characters (Hashiras) who are the age of 20-25.
Maybe just sit through the first season atm.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 7 hours ago

38 by Ratris_Decision »»
3 minutes ago

» Your top 5 anime couples

Anjumhossain - Dec 12, 2022

37 by Chileno-12 »»
16 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - Today

43 by DoisacChopper »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

39 by weebtoge »»
22 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 10 hours ago

36 by KenaiPhoenix »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.