Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2020 8:42 PM

Jun 2017
other than this (Hamefura), Akuyaku Reijo nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita and Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami, is there another series that have similar starting plot?
kind of interested with this kind of isekai lately.
Apr 13, 2020 6:57 AM

Sep 2019
linua said:
other than this (Hamefura), Akuyaku Reijo nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita and Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami, is there another series that have similar starting plot?
kind of interested with this kind of isekai lately.
maybe ascendance of a bookworm, because the main character's main goal is to read a book in a world where only the rich can afoord books, because of this she decides to make a book. kinda like dr stone, but totally different
one piece
episode 321
15:46 (or 16:33)
you're welcome
Apr 13, 2020 9:01 AM

Jun 2012
Akuyaku reijou no shitsuji-sama ~ ore ga sodateta kanojo wa totemo kawaii ~

Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite

Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Yandere-kei Otomege no Sekai ni Tensei Shite Shimatta Youdesu

Konyaku-sha ga Akuyaku de Komatte masu

Jishō akuyaku reijōna konyakusha no kansatsu kiroku

Etc.

I highly recommend the first two, they're the best of the otomege Isekai. I know I'm always saying Bakarina is the best in that setting, but I'm just saying it with the scope of light novels/manga only, not including web novels.
Apr 13, 2020 10:59 AM

Jul 2013
Not a manga but a webcomic, if you are ok with that, Who made me a princess. It's about a girl who gets transfered into the world of a light novel where her character, a princess, is destined to be killed by her own father, the king, who hates her. She starts off as a baby at first trying to avoid him and flee from the castle, but that doesn't last long so she tries to have a normal relationship with him and it's very heart-warming if you like family feels.

It's similar to this story as she, Athanasia, is actually a side character from the novel. The main character Jennette, her sister, is actually the one who gets everything Athanasia ever wanted including their father's love.
There is also magic involved, and romantic options so it's not only revolved around family.
Also her actions keep changing the novel so at some point she no longer has any idea what's going to happen next.

Story is really good, funny at time, with memorable characters and absolutely beautiful art.
If you like isekai genre I think this is definitely worth a shot.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Apr 13, 2020 11:02 AM

Jul 2013
Also if I may ask, are there two alternative versions of Bakarina? I noticed one is from 2015 and other from 2017, but on the internet I can only find one. Are they the same or is there a reason for their separate existence? Are they both still ongoing and not on hiatus?
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Apr 27, 2020 6:13 AM

Apr 2013
Shimai_ni said:
Also if I may ask, are there two alternative versions of Bakarina? I noticed one is from 2015 and other from 2017, but on the internet I can only find one. Are they the same or is there a reason for their separate existence? Are they both still ongoing and not on hiatus?

The manga has an alternate version but the novels don't as far as i know. The webnovel ended ages ago and the light novel goes further than the webnovel ever did. I finished the web novel and it's basically volume 1 and 2.

Oct 1, 2021 10:20 PM
Dec 2016
If you like Korean manhwa, there's this one that has almost the exact same premise as Hamefura called the male lead's girl friend. you can read it on webtoon. it just started publishing in english on line webtoon.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/the-male-leads-girl-friend/list?title_no=3412

More topics from this board

» number of chapters?

NinoHaruhara - Aug 3, 2022

2 by catrizia »»
Jul 19, 2023 4:17 PM

» Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Volume 11 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 26, 2022

0 by removed-user »»
Mar 26, 2022 1:30 AM

» Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Volume 4 Discussion

duderus - Apr 27, 2020

2 by cassandra9891 »»
Jul 17, 2021 3:37 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Chapter 1 Discussion

KursedArcana - Oct 6, 2020

0 by KursedArcana »»
Oct 6, 2020 3:24 PM

» Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Volume 6 Discussion

duderus - Apr 27, 2020

4 by duderus »»
May 5, 2020 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.