Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2020 5:30 PM

Jun 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mary Bell was able to make the professor remember how he talked and played with flowers as a child, proving that there's good in everyone, and he regrets all the negative things he's done, and the Holy Tree actually forgave him, and even apologized for forgetting how important it is for humans, flowers and fairies to live in harmony.

The Holy Tree returned all the trees, flowers and fairies and Mary Bell, with the help of her family, restored all of Sunny Bell. Mary Bell is now a full-fledged flower magician, and is going to stay on Earth in Sunny Bell.

This was a great anime. Because it was episodic rather than serial, I ended up watching it at a very slow pace, but I still really enjoyed it. It made me feel so happy and warm, and shows like this will forever make me feel like a kid again.

I'll watch the Mary Bell movie now. :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hana no Mahoutsukai Mary Bell Episode 49 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Apr 11, 2020

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2020 4:59 PM

Poll: » Hana no Mahoutsukai Mary Bell Episode 48 Discussion

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2020 4:32 PM

Poll: » Hana no Mahoutsukai Mary Bell Episode 47 Discussion

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2020 3:14 PM

Poll: » Hana no Mahoutsukai Mary Bell Episode 46 Discussion

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2020 2:36 PM

Poll: » Hana no Mahoutsukai Mary Bell Episode 45 Discussion

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2020 2:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.