Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2020 3:31 PM

Mar 2015
For the rest of the FAL Spring 2020 Season, swapping these following shows from your active team to your bench will be FREE:

No Guns Life 2nd Season
Houkago Teibou Nisshi
Fugou Keiji: Balance:Unlimited
Appare-Ranman!
Bungou to Alchemist: Shinpan no Haguruma
Major 2nd (TV) 2nd Season
Kingdom 3rd Season
Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens
Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara

*This list will be added to as necessary

When swapping out one of these shows, none of your 3 swaps will be consumed, and no 3-week cooldown will be incurred. Note, however, that you can still only swap once per week. For example, if you're swapping out No Guns Life 2nd Season in week 4, you will not be able to swap anything again until week 5.
KinetaSep 20, 2020 6:24 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 11, 2020 5:47 PM

Dec 2017
Thank you! I couldn't believe NGNL s2 got delayed cause of COVID-19. I had been waiting for this season for months, I knew I could win with my incredibly underground series choice. But when it got delayed to October 2020, I thought I would end up losing without a fight! Thank you for at least giving me that chance. I look forward to October when I try again to get first!

Edit: It's April 1st right?
Apr 12, 2020 6:34 AM

Jan 2016
When do bench swaps start?
Apr 12, 2020 3:33 PM

Mar 2015
Dororun said:
When do bench swaps start?

They started week 2

KingRiaz said:
Thank you! I couldn't believe NGNL s2 got delayed cause of COVID-19. I had been waiting for this season for months, I knew I could win with my incredibly underground series choice. But when it got delayed to October 2020, I thought I would end up losing without a fight! Thank you for at least giving me that chance. I look forward to October when I try again to get first!

Edit: It's April 1st right?

Happy to hear this rule change helps you out! And no, it's not an April Fool's joke, if that's what you mean
Apr 29, 2020 1:58 AM

Oct 2015
Hey, shouldn't Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara also be part of the list? i know they are going to air until ep 3, but after that it will stop airing during this season.
May 10, 2020 9:45 AM
Nov 2010
@Congress Is there a rule regarding swapping out Food Wars, then 1 week later, swapping Food Wars back in, and then 3 weeks later, swapping out Food Wars again, and the process repeats itself? Because I foresee this might get abused due to Food Wars still having a major advantage, especially when it comes to Dropped and Favorites.

Perhaps make it such that once Food Wars or any of the anime listed here is swapped out as a free swap, you cannot abuse this again as a free swap for the same anime?
May 10, 2020 2:33 PM

Mar 2015
eplipswich said:
@Congress Is there a rule regarding swapping out Food Wars, then 1 week later, swapping Food Wars back in, and then 3 weeks later, swapping out Food Wars again, and the process repeats itself? Because I foresee this might get abused due to Food Wars still having a major advantage, especially when it comes to Dropped and Favorites.

Perhaps make it such that once Food Wars or any of the anime listed here is swapped out as a free swap, you cannot abuse this again as a free swap for the same anime?

Hmm that's a good point. For now, no one has abused this yet, but I'll try to come up with a solution that prevents it from happening.
Jun 21, 2020 9:34 PM

Jan 2010
Congress said:
eplipswich said:

Hmm that's a good point. For now, no one has abused this yet, but I'll try to come up with a solution that prevents it from happening.

I hate to poke the beehive, but there clearly has been someone who has abused this. Purely because I was confused at how many swaps Stormsky92 had done, I took a look at their swap history. They've made 6 swaps this entire season and haven't even used their wildcard extra swap. Now, I do know these swaps were technically 'valid'. Their valid swaps were Kakushigoto out and Shokugeki in in Weeks 3, 7, and 11. And thanks to the covid swap rule their Shokugeki out and Kakushigoto in in Weeks 6, 10, and 12 were legal. However, I think this clearly goes against every established FAL swap rule. I can't remember anyone ever being able to use more than 4 swaps a season max, and to use 3 swaps in a row for Weeks 10, 11, and 12 feels like a broken system. So I kind of agree with Eplipswich here—you shouldn't have been able to abuse this rule to get more than 1 free extra swap per covid affected anime. I know that it's likely nothing can be done to change any past results, and Stormsky92 was highly likely to win anyway. I just think that this rule should be adjusted for next season and/or if a situation like this ever happens again.
MahouShoujoLainJun 21, 2020 9:38 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Week 2: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 14

17 by Kise__Ryota »»
Today, 10:07 AM

» Week 1: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 7

13 by MistyBlue »»
Apr 13, 3:04 PM

» Week 12: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 24

9 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

» Week 11: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 17

12 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 18, 6:52 PM

» Ace'ing a show with negative points - does it work?

LdoSul - Mar 10

2 by LdoSul »»
Mar 11, 6:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.