Forum Settings
Forums
A Certain Magical Index
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 10, 2020 1:18 PM

Aug 2019
this applies to railgun as well but do they have any interactions?? do they ever speak to each other???? ngl i kinda think that they're individual personalities would be a good ship.

you can spoil it for me i dont mind.
Apr 12, 2020 7:52 AM

May 2017
They face each other in a Railgun side story novel named Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare. It's MAL entry:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/47483/Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun__Giten_Railgun

If I remember correctly it's set during Railgun Season 1, I think after the Level Upper Arc and before the Poltergeist arc. It should be easy to find it online and it's a short and nice read, definitely recommending it.
Apr 12, 2020 10:04 AM

Aug 2019
Zedios said:
They face each other in a Railgun side story novel named Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare. It's MAL entry:

If I remember correctly it's set during Railgun Season 1, I think after the Level Upper Arc and before the Poltergeist arc. It should be easy to find it online and it's a short and nice read, definitely recommending it.

where did you find/read it??? i cant find it anywhere.
Apr 12, 2020 10:08 AM

May 2017
fuckgendo said:
Zedios said:

You can find it on Baka-Tsuki, it's the second result I get on google when I search Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare
Apr 12, 2020 1:29 PM

Aug 2019
Zedios said:
fuckgendo said:

You can find it on Baka-Tsuki, it's the second result I get on google when I search Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare

i managed to read it and it was cute as hell!! i wish they had better and more interactions, i feel like they're best suited for each other. thx for title!!
Apr 13, 2020 1:57 AM

May 2017
fuckgendo said:
Zedios said:

i managed to read it and it was cute as hell!! i wish they had better and more interactions, i feel like they're best suited for each other. thx for title!!

No problem, I'm glad you enjoyed it as well! Yeah they have an interesting dynamic that could be more developed, at least there's hoping the author gives Gunha more roles (maybe during the current publishing Index novel) where he possibly could meet Misaka again, as he gave him a bit more spotlight with stuff like New Testament and recently the Astral Buddy manga.

ZediosApr 13, 2020 2:04 AM
May 27, 2020 2:03 PM

May 2019
Zedios said:
fuckgendo said:

No problem, I'm glad you enjoyed it as well! Yeah they have an interesting dynamic that could be more developed, at least there's hoping the author gives Gunha more roles (maybe during the current publishing Index novel) where he possibly could meet Misaka again, as he gave him a bit more spotlight with stuff like New Testament and recently the Astral Buddy manga.

you can find it here
https://www.reddit.com/r/toarumajutsunoindex/wiki/lightnovels
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Sep 1, 2020 10:16 AM
Jul 2019
As far as light novel goes, no. Gunha does appear in Astral Buddy. And as for ship, you can sink that. Misaka is very dedicated into having Kamijou look her way and she already accepted that she's indeed in love with him
Sep 1, 2020 11:11 AM

Aug 2019
SomeGuyWithHair said:
As far as light novel goes, no. Gunha does appear in Astral Buddy. And as for ship, you can sink that. Misaka is very dedicated into having Kamijou look her way and she already accepted that she's indeed in love with him

she's too good for touma she doesn't belong in his harem. kuroko, gunha and misaki are the SUPERIOR ships for misaka (though i kinda like kuroko more as a brotp but im fine either way)
Sep 1, 2020 12:36 PM
Jul 2019
gintokisbicep said:
SomeGuyWithHair said:

she's too good for touma she doesn't belong in his harem. kuroko, gunha and misaki are the SUPERIOR ships for misaka (though i kinda like kuroko more as a brotp but im fine either way)

Clearly you haven't read NT then. If you did and still think Touma is trash, then you don't know what great character development is.

More topics from this board

» Need help!!!

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 10, 2023

3 by BerriesSan »»
Mar 19, 2:42 AM

» Will they adapt NT to a manga as well?

Rider9530 - Sep 29, 2019

7 by Rider9530 »»
Apr 10, 2023 1:36 PM

» Whatever Happened to Chapters 95-122?

poudink - Mar 17, 2021

4 by DreamingBeats »»
Dec 29, 2021 10:23 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Chapter 149 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Jun 13, 2020

1 by landofthekwt »»
Jun 18, 2020 1:58 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Chapter 147 Discussion

Tsumilk - Mar 12, 2020

0 by Tsumilk »»
Mar 12, 2020 8:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.