Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 23, 2020 2:10 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
just bumpin' up
Good morning everybody! Assuming it's morning for you, otherwise good day!
Just ordered a new mousepad or rather deskmat with a custom image, really hope they do the proportions right because I have modified my pic to fit to my setup x)
Any of you using a deskmat?
Don't know how to answer my post? Just click
on "Quick Reply" and mention me with @Karasian

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jun 23, 2020 4:05 AM

Jan 2020
Karasian said:
just bumpin' up
Good morning everybody! Assuming it's morning for you, otherwise good day!
Just ordered a new mousepad or rather deskmat with a custom image, really hope they do the proportions right because I have modified my pic to fit to my setup x)
Any of you using a deskmat?

I did use a desk mat before, but bought a normal mousepad later.
Btw whats the size of the deskmat and how much did you pay for it?

Jun 23, 2020 4:09 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
It'll be 75cm x 40cm / 30" x 15,7" and I paid around 21$ (just enough to escape customs) for it so I definitely know what's coming at me lmao

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jun 23, 2020 9:43 AM

Oct 2019
I personally use deskmat. I wanted a bigger mousepad for both keyboard and a mouse. Is the image from anime or some kind of game?
Jun 24, 2020 2:44 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
healerblue said:
Is the image from anime or some kind of game?

Modified image from Takao/ Azur Lane, here is a scaled down original image, I modified some colors and added my name as well as cropping it fitting to the dimensions

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jun 25, 2020 12:07 PM

May 2020
Hi everyone, how are you doing?
Jun 26, 2020 4:49 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
@BravoTushka Heyho! Fine here, will go to a birthday party for my uncle today, of course abiding to all the distancing x)

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jun 26, 2020 8:03 AM

May 2020
Karasian said:
@BravoTushka Heyho! Fine here, will go to a birthday party for my uncle today, of course abiding to all the distancing x)

That sounds fun, hopefully the distancing won't ruin it all.
Jun 28, 2020 12:55 PM

Jan 2020
What are everyone's favorite Openings & Endings?

Jun 29, 2020 10:10 AM

Jan 2019
My favorite op is probably Ranbu no Melody from Bleach and my favorite ed is Startear from Sword Art Online 2
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

Jun 30, 2020 9:28 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
Hmm hmm, probably Brave Jewel from BanG Dream! S2 as favourite OP, favourite ED gets hard....but I'll choose Hallelujah Essaim from Gabriel DropOut.

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jun 30, 2020 1:16 PM

May 2020
Hi Everyone, how are you all doing?
Jul 1, 2020 7:08 AM

Mar 2016
Hi, Bravo!

I'd say I'm fine here even people surrounding me doesn't wear a mask lol and they're kinda stubborn. How 'bout there? :3

Signature layout designed by myself,
using Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Paint.NET
Jul 1, 2020 6:03 PM

May 2020
I am tired. Work has been wearing me out
Jul 7, 2020 2:34 PM

Oct 2019
Has anyone seen the first episode of The God of Highschool? I watched it today and it seemed pretty cool. What are your opinions about it?
Jul 7, 2020 6:54 PM
Jul 2018
healerblue said:
Has anyone seen the first episode of The God of Highschool? I watched it today and it seemed pretty cool. What are your opinions about it?
Pretty cool IL say, the fights are definitely going to be fire and I didn´t knew I needed dub step anime openings, but now I just need more
Jul 7, 2020 9:17 PM

Apr 2020
Boulderfist_ogre said:
healerblue said:
Pretty cool IL say, the fights are definitely going to be fire and I didn´t knew I needed dub step anime openings, but now I just need more

I'm kind of waiting on more episodes to come out so I can binge it, but it looks so good T^T
MAMAK1__Jul 7, 2020 9:44 PM
Jul 7, 2020 9:19 PM

Apr 2020
Hello everyone! I'm new to this club, but I had MAL for like 3 months now. I don't use it much! Hope everyone doesn't mind me kind of quoting everyone from the forum! I'm Mamaki btw!
MAMAK1__Jul 7, 2020 9:44 PM
Jul 7, 2020 9:31 PM
Jul 2018
MAMAK1__ said:
Hello everyone! I'm new to this club, but I had MAL for like 3 months now. I don't use it much! Hope everyone doesn't mind me kind of quoting everyone from the forum! I'm Mamaki btw!

Its cool, be free to comment on what you like
Jul 7, 2020 9:45 PM

Apr 2020
Boulderfist_ogre said:
MAMAK1__ said:
Its cool, be free to comment on what you like

Sweet! I hope I get along with everyone here
Jul 8, 2020 1:36 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
@MAMAK1__ Aye, nice to meet you! It's really rare to see new people having such aestethics in their profile, I especially love the about me section of you ^^

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 8, 2020 8:59 AM

Apr 2020
Karasian said:
@MAMAK1__ Aye, nice to meet you! It's really rare to see new people having such aestethics in their profile, I especially love the about me section of you ^^

Hi! so nice to meet you! Yes! I'm into coding and I really like my simple aesthetic ;-; I'm still learning how to perfect BBCode. I'm not all that good, but it's simple. Thank you so much for the compliment T^T
Jul 8, 2020 11:18 AM

Mar 2016
MAMAK1__ said:
Well, hello there, and welcome to The Newbie Club 👁👄👁 sorry if those emotes freak you out xD. I hope you'll enjoyed with our friendly convo, h3h3

Anyways, I agreed what Kara said earlier, it's aestethics but also executed perfectly if you want your bio "clutter-free."

If you're new on bbcode-ing, welp, I amazed, ngl bruh... you have some basics, so it'd be not too complicated to learn BBCode tags (yes, it is called as tag, not syntax or whatever)... I bet you can remember those tags in a day :3
Also, we do have our own not-too-basic BBCode tutorial here. I'd strongly advise you to take a look for more "insight" OwO)/
But, if you want more advanced one, try to look this script for bbcode-ing on MAL , and this URI page for previewing your bbcode .

Jul 8, 2020 7:14 PM

Apr 2020
nattadasu said:
MAMAK1__ said:
Well, hello there, and welcome to The Newbie Club 👁👄👁 sorry if those emotes freak you out xD. I hope you'll enjoyed with our friendly convo, h3h3

Anyways, I agreed what Kara said earlier, it's aestethics but also executed perfectly if you want your bio "clutter-free."

If you're new on bbcode-ing, welp, I amazed, ngl bruh... you have some basics, so it'd be not too complicated to learn BBCode tags (yes, it is called as tag, not syntax or whatever)... I bet you can remember those tags in a day :3
Also, we do have our own not-too-basic BBCode tutorial here. I'd strongly advise you to take a look for more "insight" OwO)/
But, if you want more advanced one, try to look this script for bbcode-ing on MAL , and this URI page for previewing your bbcode .

omg! thank you so much! I will definitely look into the tutorials! Thank you for being so kind for sending the links ;-; Everyone is so kind here and is really helpful!
Jul 8, 2020 9:05 PM

Mar 2016
MAMAK1__ said:
nattadasu said:

omg! thank you so much! I will definitely look into the tutorials! Thank you for being so kind for sending the links ;-; Everyone is so kind here and is really helpful!
Ayy, glad to hear that ⊂(・▽・⊂)

Jul 10, 2020 1:30 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
Karasian said:
[...]
[...]

Well then, my deskmat arrived way earlier than I expected (just took 2 weeks and bear in mind this is from China to Germany), even delivered as costly DHL package with Tracking o.O
Either way, it's heccin' awesome! Everything I did for the picture on it was as calculated (positioning etc.) and the printing quality is what you can expect from printing on texture. Stitching is clean and straight, surface is smoooooth. I was expecting a grey-ish awfully reeking mat, but it's wonderful and I'd buy any time again x)
Paid €18.95 + €2.00 shipping

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 11, 2020 5:21 PM

May 2020
Karasian said:
Karasian said:
[...]
[...]

Well then, my deskmat arrived way earlier than I expected (just took 2 weeks and bear in mind this is from China to Germany), even delivered as costly DHL package with Tracking o.O
Either way, it's heccin' awesome! Everything I did for the picture on it was as calculated (positioning etc.) and the printing quality is what you can expect from printing on texture. Stitching is clean and straight, surface is smoooooth. I was expecting a grey-ish awfully reeking mat, but it's wonderful and I'd buy any time again x)
Paid €18.95 + €2.00 shipping

I can't believe you got all of that for that low of a price, when I saw it in the discord I was thinking it would have been much higher thats a really good deal and it looks really cool
Jul 13, 2020 9:25 AM

Oct 2019
Karasian said:

Yeah, I saw it on the discord. The new setup looks really cool. Btw, what's the name of the character that you have in the middle (talking about figurines) and how much did they all cost?
Jul 13, 2020 9:30 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
@healerblue I assume you mean the KanColle Ushio figure by Taito? I bought it together with 2 other figurines, KanColle Mikuma by Banpresto and KanColle Mamiya by Taito for 30€ shipping included, "used" of course x) They were still packaged and partly unopened
KarasianJul 13, 2020 9:36 AM

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 15, 2020 8:03 AM

Oct 2019
Karasian said:
I assume you mean the KanColle Ushio figure by Taito? I bought it together with 2 other figurines, KanColle Mikuma by Banpresto and KanColle Mamiya by Taito for 30€ shipping included, "used" of course
[...]

Yeah that one. It looks good so I was curious what character it was. Where did you buy it btw, since you said that they were "used".
Jul 16, 2020 1:47 PM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
@healerblue On a German sub-platform of Ebay, called Ebay-Kleinanzeigen - basically the same as ebay but no auctions or fee for submitting things

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 16, 2020 2:08 PM

Oct 2019
Karasian said:
@healerblue On a German sub-platform of Ebay, called Ebay-Kleinanzeigen - basically the same as ebay but no auctions or fee for submitting things

Oh that's great. Does it support shipping only in Germany or can it ship outside as well?
Jul 16, 2020 2:14 PM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
healerblue said:
Does it support shipping only in Germany or can it ship outside as well?

All depends on the seller, eBay doesn't really do anything there and is just the platform to communicate
As shipping would go out of the roof for other countries, most people do is Switzerland or any neighbour - though again it depends on the seller and if you pay the appropriate price, most people should be fine with DHL international.

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 17, 2020 8:41 AM

Oct 2019
Karasian said:
All depends on the seller, eBay doesn't really do anything there and is just the platform to communicate

I was thinking about some anime related stuff but I wasn't too sure on which website to go since you have sites besides eBay and sometimes the prices on eBay can be really high.

Also, did you watch Kantai Collection: KanColle and searched for it or did you just randomly found that character there?
Jul 17, 2020 9:15 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
healerblue said:
Also, did you watch Kantai Collection: KanColle and searched for it or did you just randomly found that character there?

I mean I knew about KanColle back then, but haven't seen any characters or so from it.
The seller only put "Anime PVC figures" as title and I had to figure it out myself with intense research and a single, blurry pic of the 3 boxes.

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 17, 2020 10:13 AM

Oct 2019
Karasian said:
I mean I knew about KanColle back then, but haven't seen any characters or so from it.

I might watch it one day. I had it on my plan to watch list but I have no clue what it is about.
Jul 18, 2020 3:27 AM

Apr 2020
Man, this brings back memories... I haven't used BBCode since the last anime forum I was in closed for good, and that was, like, 9 years ago lol
Jul 18, 2020 3:30 AM

Apr 2020
Man, this brings back memories... I haven't used BBCode since the last anime forum I was in closed for good, and that was, like, 9 years ago lol
Jul 18, 2020 5:07 AM

Mar 2016
Bruh, that's way too "old"

Anyways, I do have a perspective about MAL BBCode... It's not variative :/

MAL "twins" from Russia, Shikimori, have a lot more of bbcode tag than MAL itself duh

Jul 19, 2020 4:54 PM

May 2020
Hi, how is everyone doing?
Jul 19, 2020 11:55 PM

Oct 2019
BravoTushka said:

I'm doing good. I finished watching A Certain Scientific Accelerator. Pretty cool anime. Now I have to go back and watch A Certain Magical Index season 2. You?
Jul 20, 2020 4:53 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
BravoTushka said:

Pretty okay-ish, finished BokuBen yesterday, hope I can find the motiviation to finally start some of the airings x)

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 20, 2020 6:11 AM

Jan 2020
BravoTushka said:

Pretty fine here ^^
Jul 20, 2020 7:19 AM

May 2020
healerblue said:
BravoTushka said:

I'm doing good. I finished watching A Certain Scientific Accelerator. Pretty cool anime. Now I have to go back and watch A Certain Magical Index season 2. You?

I am doing good, I don't have to work till friday which is nice, and tuesday to thursday I get to go do marching band.
Jul 21, 2020 4:27 PM

Sep 2019
BravoTushka said:

yo~ all's well so far, except that JUMP is off next week o(TヘTo)
by the way @healerblue asked me about how anime dub in your native language feels like.
For me, since I grew up watching anime, watching it in our language was fine at first since I haven't tried watching it in japanese dub during my childhood days, the 1990's era ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
They were great VA and really sounds like they are the original ones. Then I remember those of Slam Dunk, those remarks of Sakuragi that were translated in our language is on point and also the way he voices him is really funny. But as I get older, I started watching it in Japanese dub, and I was charmed by the seiyuu's voices, they are like totally different from the ones I've heard during the early days. But still the VA from different countries, I do respect them, I remember the Eng VA of Zenitsu from Kimetsu no Yaiba, he really sounds like Shimono Hiro especially when he shrieks LOL

How about your experience with anime dub in your own language? And do you remember the anime dubbed in your language that you watched?
Sorry if this is quite a long post OTL

"You don't become friends because you decide to, it just happens." - Okita Sougo
ANIME LIST || MANGA LIST

Jul 21, 2020 4:51 PM

May 2020
yujee said:
BravoTushka said:

yo~ all's well so far, except that JUMP is off next week o(TヘTo)
by the way @healerblue asked me about how anime dub in your native language feels like.
For me, since I grew up watching anime, watching it in our language was fine at first since I haven't tried watching it in japanese dub during my childhood days, the 1990's era ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
They were great VA and really sounds like they are the original ones. Then I remember those of Slam Dunk, those remarks of Sakuragi that were translated in our language is on point and also the way he voices him is really funny. But as I get older, I started watching it in Japanese dub, and I was charmed by the seiyuu's voices, they are like totally different from the ones I've heard during the early days. But still the VA from different countries, I do respect them, I remember the Eng VA of Zenitsu from Kimetsu no Yaiba, he really sounds like Shimono Hiro especially when he shrieks LOL

How about your experience with anime dub in your own language? And do you remember the anime dubbed in your language that you watched?
Sorry if this is quite a long post OTL

I prefer to watch my anime in english mainly because I don't like reading it for the entire time. I have found that the dubs can be hit or miss and some of the dub actors are really good at what they do but sometimes the dubs are utter trash.
Jul 22, 2020 12:37 AM

Oct 2019
@JeForceX
Did you read the Light Novel of The Rising of the Shield Hero?
I have one friend who read some of it and I'm pretty sure that the Novel (both web and light) are way ahead of both Manga and Anime.

BravoTushka said:
I prefer to watch my anime in english mainly because I don't like reading it for the entire time. I have found that the dubs can be hit or miss and some of the dub actors are really good at what they do but sometimes the dubs are utter trash.

I remember watching anime in dub when I first started watching anime because of the same reason. I watch anime only in subs now because of the voice acting. Since I feel like the characters feel more "natural" with Japanese voice actors.
Jul 22, 2020 12:47 AM

Aug 2010
healerblue said:
@JeForceX
Did you read the Light Novel of The Rising of the Shield Hero?
I have one friend who read some of it and I'm pretty sure that the Novel (both web and light) are way ahead of both Manga and Anime.

I did not read the Light Novel and will not be doing so in the near future as I am not that invested into the original lore which could be different from the Anime adaptation.

The Web Novel is the original source while Light Novel is an adaptation of the Web Novel.

Each format will have slight deviations from the original source which is commonly approved by the original creator.

Depending on which variation of the story you prefer, if you are interested to find out about alternative endings, go ahead and read every single format.

Reading the original source does not necessarily mean you are "ahead of the game" as the Anime adaptation might choose a different route as discussed between the Animation Production Studio and the Original Creator.

This is also one of the many reasons good Anime get bad ratings because these so-called "fans" invested in the original source but the Anime adaptation chose a different route and then they felt "betrayed" by their own assumptions that both formats will be the same.
Post Office
Collection
Hall of Fame
Jul 22, 2020 12:59 AM

Oct 2019
JeForceX said:
Each format will have slight deviations from the original source which is commonly approved by the original creator.

Depending on which variation of the story you prefer, if you are interested to find out about alternative endings, go ahead and read every single format.

I heard that Web Novel has different endings at some arcs when you compare it with Light Novel.

Also after reading few chapters of the Manga, I noticed some differences in the Anime as well.

I'm not sure, I'll probably stick with anime and manga only but if I feel like it, I might buy the Light Novel.
Jul 22, 2020 1:13 AM

Aug 2010
healerblue said:
I heard that Web Novel has different endings at some arcs when you compare it with Light Novel.

Also after reading few chapters of the Manga, I noticed some differences in the Anime as well.

I'm not sure, I'll probably stick with anime and manga only but if I feel like it, I might buy the Light Novel.

Looking at the Anime title's page, the source is indicated as "Light Novel".

This means the Anime adaptation will follow very closely to the Light Novel, probably around 90%, but certainly not 100%.

I am shipping Naofumi x Raphtalia and will see how the Anime Adaptation plays out over the course of Season 2 and Season 3.

Multiple Scenarios to Consider:
- Father Zone all the Girls (e.g. Raphatlia, Filo, Melty)
- Endless Rivalry: Naofumi unable to decide and all 3 Girls continue to play "Love is War".
- Monogamy: Husband of Raphtalia Only
- Harem End: Husband of all 3 Girls
- Bad End: All 3 Girls died and Naofumi stays #ForeverAlone / Returns to his World
- Homo End: Naofumi gets into relationship with Motoyasu / Ren / Itsuki
Post Office
Collection
Hall of Fame
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» [GAMES] Count to 100,000 Part 3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karasian - Jan 26, 2021

8331 by omorashi »»
Apr 16, 1:43 PM

» [GAMES] Count down from 100,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babyaki - Dec 4, 2020

6857 by omorashi »»
Apr 16, 1:43 PM

» [GAMES] Anime A-Z Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 8, 2017

4737 by Serafos »»
Apr 15, 11:21 PM

» I admit, I actually find Sailor Moon to be "girlier" than Tokyo Mew Mew and that's not a bad thing

removed-user - Feb 5

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 8, 8:20 AM

» Guys check my oil painting of Kimi no Na wa, Tenki no Ko, and Suzume no Tojimari.

mufarari - Jan 20

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 2, 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.