Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 8, 2020 7:20 AM

Apr 2010
It looks like it can be interesting if I only understood what they're saying. I found some translation, but many of it was missing... Help?

Apr 8, 2020 4:51 PM
Aug 2018
Yeah hopefully someone will sub but this is a chinese anime so it will take a long time unfortunately..
Apr 9, 2020 5:05 AM
Dec 2019
Where can I find this??I can't find it anywhere.
Apr 9, 2020 8:09 AM

Apr 2010
Sayuki009 said:

If you're talking about parital subs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c3T_9Al3-w

Apr 9, 2020 8:26 AM

Jul 2012
Interesting, I didn't know this anime existed. I'll watch this raw and let you guys know if it's good!

Summary of episode 1:

The main girl is often typecasted as villains in her acting career. The younger girl called her like an old hag or bitch (there's no direct translation for the Chinese word) and the main girl sits at her hotel suite really pissed off while drinking her sorrows away. She suddenly gets a call from a director and she thinks this is an opportunity. It's like midnight so it's a bit strange. She vomits over him since she's still drunk. After he gets changed, he suddenly changes sides and becomes a bad person, throwing her onto the bed. He basically is offering a contract if she sleeps with him. She's like "hell no!". We get a backstory of how she grew up with a resting bitch face and everyone is usually intimidated by her. Then the director guy is like "omg same" cus he's always been making mediocre movies. They are crying and hugging when the main guy comes in and takes a picture of the scene. Then the main guy is like "I'm gonna expose you two" and the director is about to commit suicide by jumping out the window. The main girl stops him and yells at the main guy. Also, should mention: The main guy is super famous and invests in a lot of movie productions as he has a lot of money. Then, the main guy's like "Hmm, I'll sign you" to the main girl after seeing her personality. The director comes back. That's the end to that episode.

I probably won't watch more, it seems a bit cliche. I've read a fair bit of Chinese manhua (since I work as a letterer) and usually these stories are all the same.
MayukaApr 9, 2020 8:58 AM
Apr 9, 2020 9:21 AM
Dec 2019
EfiChan said:
Sayuki009 said:

If you're talking about parital subs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c3T_9Al3-w

Thank you so much for this!! I was looking for this anime but couldn't find in any websites.
Apr 9, 2020 10:04 AM

Apr 2010
Mayuka said:
Interesting, I didn't know this anime existed. I'll watch this raw and let you guys know if it's good!

Summary of episode 1:

The main girl is often typecasted as villains in her acting career. The younger girl called her like an old hag or bitch (there's no direct translation for the Chinese word) and the main girl sits at her hotel suite really pissed off while drinking her sorrows away. She suddenly gets a call from a director and she thinks this is an opportunity. It's like midnight so it's a bit strange. She vomits over him since she's still drunk. After he gets changed, he suddenly changes sides and becomes a bad person, throwing her onto the bed. He basically is offering a contract if she sleeps with him. She's like "hell no!". We get a backstory of how she grew up with a resting bitch face and everyone is usually intimidated by her. Then the director guy is like "omg same" cus he's always been making mediocre movies. They are crying and hugging when the main guy comes in and takes a picture of the scene. Then the main guy is like "I'm gonna expose you two" and the director is about to commit suicide by jumping out the window. The main girl stops him and yells at the main guy. Also, should mention: The main guy is super famous and invests in a lot of movie productions as he has a lot of money. Then, the main guy's like "Hmm, I'll sign you" to the main girl after seeing her personality. The director comes back. That's the end to that episode.

I probably won't watch more, it seems a bit cliche. I've read a fair bit of Chinese manhua (since I work as a letterer) and usually these stories are all the same.

Thank you, seems too weird XD But again, with no subs, I won't watch it.

Apr 12, 2020 9:22 AM
May 2016
If someone knows spanish, i suggest this place: https://www.mundodonghua.com/
They have a lot of donghuas and constantly work in sub, including the ones that are airing now, like this
Apr 15, 2020 3:03 PM

Dec 2015
You can try this sub too
https://youtu.be/f3CU-nSR82U
Apr 16, 2020 7:06 AM

Apr 2010

Thanks. I'll wait and see if more episodes are subbed.

Apr 27, 2020 2:37 AM
Apr 2010
Google Mizusubs. He already subbed three episodes of this on facebook.
Apr 17, 2021 6:35 AM
Oct 2016
Jun 5, 2021 12:54 PM
Aug 2018

Nice, thank you for mentioning this.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ma La Nu Pei Episode 32 Discussion

valkiriana - Jan 2, 2021

3 by bushman66 »»
Feb 16, 2022 7:51 PM

Poll: » Ma La Nu Pei Episode 1 Discussion

nehnehneji - May 5, 2020

3 by DarknessReality »»
Sep 25, 2021 8:20 AM

» Episode 9 and next

blumaple - Oct 6, 2020

2 by blumaple »»
Oct 11, 2020 7:07 PM

» Does anyone know how many episodes this will have?

plz_nofindme - Jul 3, 2020

1 by Xealias »»
Jul 5, 2020 8:19 AM

Poll: » Ma La Nu Pei Episode 5 Discussion

nehnehneji - May 5, 2020

0 by nehnehneji »»
May 5, 2020 10:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.