Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2020 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally, this show is back.

Quite an intense return to with the gameplay on the field. Tbh, I'm not surprised how much Ibuki is struggling given the caliber of the opposing team. This could likely be thieir biggest challenge in their careers so far.

Apr 8, 2020 8:29 AM
Sep 2015
The match is very good! And despite the high level of intenseness, the gayness level doesn't decrease at all!! Can we have season 2 please!!!

We only see 3-4 characters problems resolved, there are many more left, like Taisei's bad tempered.

Though between Natsusa x Sei/Ibuki/Yasunari.... look like Sei win. Seriously who ask the other to smile as a 'reset point' if they're not significant others!!! But to be fair Ibuki and Yasunari still have a chance... are we looking forward to 4P??? Wait, almost forget that Yasunari ask Yuu to tape him 'specifically', he's even blushing!!! so that left to triangle between Natsusa/Sei/Ibuki.
phantomfandomApr 8, 2020 8:33 AM
Apr 8, 2020 8:45 AM

Oct 2009
I'm not very good at saying things to people that they don't want to hear...
FOR THE LOVE OF EVERY SINGLE GOD, NATSUSA, you couldn't say a bigger lie with a straighter face at f×××ing gunpoint. x'D That's literally the thing you do, your trademark way of pissing people off. Holy smokes.

Glad this series is back tbh, it lost none of its humour and charm during the break. And right into some action. Feels like more we've gotten in the previous 10 episodes, somehow.

And still the weirdness of so many of these pretty faces continuing into some serious buffdaddy bodies - that are emphasised even more, in the most unflattering ways, by those uniforms that just keep on feeling like they're at least one size too small on everyone....
Apr 8, 2020 9:36 AM
Aug 2019
This is the most intense episode so far. Glad that we're finally seeing some good match. The cliffhanger got me craving for the last episode more though. I wonder if Kazutaka's the reason why Ibuki bled or it's because of the other guy who I forgot the name- the one who look like Koufuuin's version of Seiichirou. Lmao

Also, I'm happy that my best boi Seiichirou is being given the screentime and attention that he deserves. Aside from episode 8 (and now 11), he lacks screentime in almost every episode and I feel bad for this good boi. :( At last, he's being given recognition.

Lastly but the best, CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE YASUNARI × YUU, SEI × NATSU, AND ETHAN × IBUKI CONTENT?! Like- the airing was delayed for weeks and it seems like they're feeding us moments of these three ships to make it up. Lmao
I just love these three ships so much. The way Yasunari blushed when he asked for his baby to tape him. So freaking cute! And our resident couple SeiNatsu ofc are lowkey flirting but they're too dense to realize. And Ethan getting mad at Kazutaka for hurting Ibuki. Yes Ethan, protect your mans.
SeiNatsu reminds me of Makoharu, YasuYuu reminds me of ReiGisa, and IbuEthan reminds me of SouRin.
Apr 8, 2020 10:20 AM

Mar 2016
Um. . . I had forgotten this existed. lol.

At episode 11, the team we're following is still filled with a bunch of losers. It's not really that interesting.

The other team doesn't seem to be playing fairly, and that's annoying. Will our team only face off against those that cheat? This doesn't seem like the right genre for including cheaters. One Outs had the best match against cheaters.

This episode was just not good at all. Hope the last one is good.
Apr 8, 2020 10:26 AM
Nov 2019
We need more love for Yasunari x Yuu thats all i have to say
Apr 8, 2020 12:03 PM

Mar 2017
It was obvious that Ibuki was gonna get hurt because that asshole has some kind of personal problem with him so his tackles were too aggressive. I really don't like Madoka... there's something shady about him and the way he smiles to your face but schemes behind your back makes him a slimy shit
Apr 8, 2020 7:21 PM

Jul 2017
lol Ibuki just getting abused by everyone at this point, poor guy. And man he's taken a beating though, hope he's gonna roast them in the final ep lel
Apr 9, 2020 7:32 AM
May 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally, this show is back.

Quite an intense return to with the gameplay on the field. Tbh, I'm not surprised how much Ibuki is struggling given the caliber of the opposing team. This could likely be thieir biggest challenge in their careers so far.

The thing which I love the most about this show is it's characters, natsusa ibuki and sei and all the other characters they make this show Soo much ,people are shitting about the fan service but frankly i didn't feel really uncomfortable with it, it wasn't too homo it was more like natural .
Apr 9, 2020 3:24 PM

Oct 2008
oh! even Doushisha is having problems against Koufuuin and i thought all along they are a strong team...the yellow ones are even stronger! well we still have last delayed episode.
4/5.

Apr 9, 2020 5:22 PM

Jun 2014
So, after the coronavirus hiatus, this show is back.

At least they're actually playing rugby in this episode, but it's still not very interesting.

Just one more episode, and I can mark this garbage as "completed."

Apr 10, 2020 3:19 PM
Nov 2017
Amazing episode, gave me the intense feeling of watching that game. But ooof Ibuki is getting beaten to a pulp :/
We honestly need a second season, in the anime the guys are talking about going to nationals and this match will most likely last most of the last episode as well, and we need so many things uncovered regarding the character's background stories!
Apr 15, 2020 6:10 AM

Jul 2017
Preparing for the finale episode later (at the posting of this post), the "finale" match between Doushisha and Koufuuin their "eternal" rivals.

And of course, preparing for the big game with the BL-hidden characters seem surreal (while this episode had a week break due to Covid-19).

The last spurt of the characters really giving it their all with immense encouragement, AND LET THE MATCH BEGIN!

And clearly, Koufuuin has a strategy (like the previous school) that's as absurd yet clear indications of winning that has Natsusa and Co. totally overwhelmed. Learning to take one at a time whilst the rival team fighting over Ibuki is the only way to weave over this trial, along with others overcoming their past defeats and earning their credibility.

I'd think that the finale match has to be intense, and this episode really doesn't disappoint at bringing high octane action that's leaps better than the absurdity and trash that is Try Knights. With that said, a good episode FINALLY etching towards the ending.

Doushisha's fight to overcome their worries and vs. Koufuuin's desire to knock-out with physical injury...this ending better be interesting!
Apr 16, 2020 1:03 AM

Sep 2018
They show the proper game now.. rugby is really not a nice game, it's all about force! Ibuki bleed a lot!
Apr 27, 2020 1:01 AM

Jul 2015
Really expected Natsusa to pull a scary smile there

My feeling bad for Ibuki has reached a new high, getting crushed on-field by Kazutaka and off-field by Natsusa, I guess Ibuki can never take a break..

Apr 5, 2021 5:23 AM
Mar 2021
I am really enjoying the gameplay and this is the first time we see the term struggle as a whole

More topics from this board

Poll: » number24 Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2020

26 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:11 PM

Poll: » number24 Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

28 by WeebRaine »»
Oct 28, 2023 11:42 AM

Poll: » number24 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2020

54 by OberonFelsach »»
Apr 14, 2023 4:43 PM

Poll: » number24 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2020

18 by selenia13 »»
Apr 4, 2021 8:06 PM

Poll: » number24 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2020

24 by selenia13 »»
Apr 4, 2021 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.