Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Gleipnir
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 30, 2020 12:02 PM

Sep 2009
Weird. And I REALLY HATE FEMALE ANIME CHARACTER like Aoki! Girls like her are really annoying.
May 1, 2020 5:21 PM

Jan 2016
I see they're continuing the trend of "boku nanka" and "pathetic piece of shit" MCs..
Seriously, wtf.. is this the kind of personality the nihonjins find relatable?
vruprMay 1, 2020 5:33 PM
May 18, 2020 3:19 AM

Jul 2017
Man that fan service was getting me excited, and when I thought good fan service was gone I was surprised. The animation is also pretty good while falling occasionally. Kinda meh at times, but man that fan service is making me squirm.
May 18, 2020 3:22 AM

Jul 2017
Kokkoei said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Yeah, and I'm not understanding how you think it looks bad/mediocre in any capacity. Like what exactly looked off to you?

To me, Camera angle, especially at the rooftop scene was weird. When she kicked him from the rooftop, the falling animation looked pretty bad and messy. And
The outline of characters also looks messy , especially the hair of the blonde girl seemed kinda off.

The animation is far from bad, and those cherry picks are barely noticeable. I'd even say the animation is better than most animes right now, even big dogs. The hands, figures are the most noticble pro.
May 18, 2020 12:11 PM

Jul 2013
He's not a monster because of the transformation, he's a monster because he's a sexual predator
May 18, 2020 12:12 PM

Jul 2013
wept said:
Man that fan service was getting me excited, and when I thought good fan service was gone I was surprised. The animation is also pretty good while falling occasionally. Kinda meh at times, but man that fan service is making me squirm.
you mean the sexual assault and smelling the gym clothes? Ya, you're a piece of shit, sorry
May 18, 2020 12:14 PM

Jul 2013
icecait said:
I couldn't even make it 10 minutes into this. He wants to hide something about himself? That's fine. So turning down the scholarship makes sense. Then he sees a fire and wants to save a person. This is where I started having problems. He turns into one of the dumbest looking things I've ever seen. Stating to get a 'wat' vibe . Then he knocks a whole in the wall instead of simply picking her up and walking out the way he came in. Okay... He clearly had his consciousness which is why he's commenting on everything he's doing, but suddenly decides he's going to molest her once she's outside? I'm out. MCs are supposed to be likable to the viewer. Even if just a little. A beta who wants to rape? Motherfucker deserves a bullet.
Ya, anyone who likes this show probably wishes he would have raped her, fuck this sexual predator
May 18, 2020 12:15 PM

Jul 2013
D-arts said:
Tropisch said:

IKR, especially when the anime is clearly tagged "ecchi".

They are mainly npc white knights kids with small pp, and are new to anime.
they're complaining about sexual assault, if you don't know the difference between that and ecchi famservice, you're a danger to society and I hope you die
May 18, 2020 12:52 PM

Jul 2017
bledsoe60 said:
wept said:
you mean the sexual assault and smelling the gym clothes? Ya, you're a piece of shit, sorry

Yea man, it really turned me on. It was pretty amazing.
May 19, 2020 6:11 AM

Sep 2016
bledsoe60 said:
D-arts said:

They are mainly npc white knights kids with small pp, and are new to anime.
they're complaining about sexual assault, if you don't know the difference between that and ecchi famservice, you're a danger to society and I hope you die

Any sexual assault in fiction should't matter every one watches anime for unrealistic stuff even in most realistic romance or slice of life there may or may not be supernatural that is why people watch.
May 24, 2020 12:39 PM

Oct 2013
Fine art and animation, but the rest was ... quite unusual, lol. A lot of fanservice and that theme of main character being able to turn into a monster looking like a plushy doggy.
May 25, 2020 1:45 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
An okay opening, with a weird monster as a mutual friend to some bitchy. Still need more time to understand the storyline with the coin as its main points and the monster as the progression. Character contribution still unclear to develop the story, need more time. And i can't quite sure if i enjoy the ecchi scenes, need more time too.

To most people complaining about a rape try, its unnecessary to me to commenting it now. I believe its just the way to describe character persona on the monster mode. However, something still unclear to realise the real problem. Oh, man. For the opening, i might give 4 out 10 here. Dont know if that score can get high or not
badabassMay 25, 2020 1:51 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 26, 2020 9:47 AM

Jan 2015
Liked it much more after rewatching, and... i kinda feel bad for admitting, but i also was one of the people who didn't understand why he didn't leave through the entrance... it caught fire so he obviously couldn't go through it.
And i also noticed that Clair was talking with someone before she decided to set herself on fire.

May 26, 2020 10:49 PM

Jan 2011
MicheleCostOwna said:
Liked it much more after rewatching, and... i kinda feel bad for admitting, but i also was one of the people who didn't understand why he didn't leave through the entrance... it caught fire so he obviously couldn't go through it.
And i also noticed that Clair was talking with someone before she decided to set herself on fire.

in the manga, the entrance was destroyed with fire, that why he break the wall
guess they didn't adapt the fire part very well in the anime
May 26, 2020 11:50 PM

Jan 2015
dark-chaos said:
MicheleCostOwna said:

in the manga, the entrance was destroyed with fire, that why he break the wall
guess they didn't adapt the fire part very well in the anime

thanks for the info, i've seen it in the anime the second time i watched it, but since it was shown for just a split moment and he didn't mention it himself, it was very easy to miss.
Jun 25, 2020 6:55 AM

Jan 2011
xBinorosx said:
Barely starting this show.. that vending machine clearly says it needs 4 star coins but whatever.

I can tell they've put a lot of resources into this anime and it looks really good. But right now it only has a 6.88 score and I can't help but think it's because this guy morphs his body into a mascot costume, so dumb, why can't he just turn into an animal? Turning your organic body into some shoddily made costume is ridiculous and seems like a dumb ploy to sell stuffed animals. He creates it from nothing but it's held together by tape..

Overall, I'm really looking forward to 12 episodes of wind animations.

the reason for the rating because of Ecchi and Edgy stuff
Jul 26, 2020 7:19 AM

Jul 2015
This is going to be some unusual series, Shuuichi a guy who turns into an animal Mascot and does some perverted things wiith his blackmailer Clair. Sounds like a great premise right? Have to say Shuuichi really became Clair's servant really quick instead of trying to take her phone leaving her with no proof...

Sep 1, 2020 5:55 PM

Apr 2016
Can already tell this is gonna be a sack of garbage after one episode alone

We have an MC endowed with the scent of virgin

and an annoying girl that the MC befriends literally for no reason (other than wanting to get in her pants I guess). I mean at this point it should be obvious that it'll be a one-sided, abusive relationship, yet this nerdy dude is just going along with it

Animation seems to be the only redeeming quality at this point. Too bad it's wasted on such a poor narrative.
Sep 12, 2020 11:29 AM

Mar 2019
Nice pilot, the premise seemed ridiculous at first but i really liked the character degins and animation is good, i like the vibes of it.
Dec 4, 2020 9:18 AM

Oct 2010
pretty good, clair is one hot waifu. she could've used that reply: is there a gun in your pants or are you happy to see me.
some action next episode, looks like mirai nikki
Dec 13, 2020 3:53 PM
Feb 2018
It weird to hear britney karbowski as a near villainous
Dec 15, 2020 5:16 PM
Oct 2019
Not terrible. Actually interested to find out what these coins, monsters, and "gatherers" are. Hopefully the amount of ecchi in subsequent episodes doesn't exceed the level we had in this one.
Dec 27, 2020 2:20 PM
Apr 2020
This is a very unique series I will have to say. I can tell why everyone was so mixed on these reviews. The art is so far really nice to me personally and I really do feel bad for the MC.
Jan 23, 2021 3:00 PM

Aug 2017
This anime could be good but the main character is dumb and annoying. The girl isn't much better. Character designs are terrible. Also, did he just punched a hole in the wall when he could've just gone the same way he came in? LMAO.
NurguburuJan 23, 2021 3:11 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 8, 2021 9:55 PM

Nov 2010
Looking nice so far. I'm intrigued.

That Clair chick is really asking for it huh If I was that beast I'd devour her right then and there! lol
Jun 13, 2021 7:21 PM
Jun 2013
Im guessing the goofy costume is suppose to look out of place. Also was not expecting so much fan service shots and sexual tension.
Apr 27, 2022 11:15 AM

Apr 2013
Good first episode, though quite confusing. I hope they keep the fanservice on that level for the rest of the show.
Sep 4, 2022 2:25 PM
Dec 2020
within the first episode the sexualised school girls. wtf...
Sep 4, 2022 2:27 PM
Dec 2020
kuroneko99 said:
Anime should be like this. The character design is also cool hot, especially the body line. The fast development is stress-free. Finally came a decent show.
im assuming you like school girls then... and every time you see one on your street you thing disgusting sexual things about them..
Jan 24, 2023 6:24 PM
Nov 2021
perdy goud bubba.
May 14, 2023 5:50 PM

Dec 2022
hope the main female protag grows on me cause I do not like her personality but other than that this anime looks Interesting though it sucks the MC transformation looks too derpy to take seriously maybe he he discover how to do something with it to make it epic
Jun 21, 2023 7:25 PM
Jun 2023
i was so confused and idk how to still see this shit
Oct 8, 2023 7:57 AM
Jul 2021
This whimpy kid and super high on Ritalin tsundere are annoying af!

Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Dec 4, 2023 7:04 AM

Nov 2023
That deer though, damn that was scary as fudge!
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gleipnir Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jun 28, 2020

196 by BiggKab »»
Apr 5, 3:51 AM

Poll: » Gleipnir Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2020

93 by sapphiron22 »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:15 PM

Poll: » Gleipnir Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 21, 2020

142 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:14 AM

Poll: » Gleipnir Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2020

90 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:13 AM

Poll: » Gleipnir Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2020

73 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.