Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2020 6:20 AM

May 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The cures are out on a field trip to an art gallery, but Gwairu decided to attack that gallery.
And the other generals launched attacks at the same time too!
Fortunately the Cures were able to save the gallery but those other two Megapathogerms may become too powerful now that they've been left alone for a while.
Next ep will be lit
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Apr 6, 2020 3:21 AM

Oct 2007
Really nice of them to help the old lady pick up her coins, and Hinata has the sharp sense to know where the good luck charm fell. xD

Nodoka made a mistake. They should have treated first the mega byougenzu that have become larger. The one in the museum should be the last.What's important is she learn from her mistake.

looking forward to next week! :)
Apr 6, 2020 1:19 PM
Dec 2018
this time the OP is better and the transformations are not too long .I did not watch all the" PRECURE'' but out of few I've watched this ones better
Apr 6, 2020 3:49 PM

Jul 2015
All the baddies attacking at the same time, Nodoka wanted to protect everything and that could have costed them a lot, very interesting topic to touch about her character.

Let's see how the second half of this arc goes, pretty neat, I like how the monsters become stronger and stronger the longer you leave them there attacking.
Apr 7, 2020 1:52 PM

Jul 2017
I'm all for the two generals battling for King Byougen's affection tbh.

It seems like there might be a group attack next episode, which is pretty on-track in terms of precure structure. Episode 11/12/13 usually features a power up attack, which means afterwards they'll slowly start introducing the future additional team mate. Can't wait for next week!
Aug 27, 2020 11:48 AM
Jun 2016
Of course it's not a PreCure season without France being referenced. Actually, "Fontaine" is a French word. So it pretty much has been referenced like, way back. Also, the glass artist kind of looks like Akane Fujita

How did the healing animals travel that fast? Lol. And nobody even questions why there was a big, buff man cosplaying in the glass museum? Also, it seems that everyone else is aware that monsters (the megabyougen) are roaming around. I wonder if they've (the civilians) tried reporting it to authorities.

Oh, so this time it's an "element of light". I guess element of glass would have been a little weird. Glass refracts light, so it makes sense. Maybe element of sand would have worked?

I was expecting Cure Fontaine to handle the outbreak at the river, though.

Yeah, they shouldn't have split-up.

Nice, a "two-parter" episode. Well, I was thinking either that or some plot-twist would happen. Like Cure Earth appearing (ok, but that's too sudden if that actually happened).
Jul 12, 2021 6:02 AM

Feb 2020
Nodoka made a mistake when she said they should split up and take on the MegaByogens one by one.

It was the first cliffhanger. Nice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 45 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Feb 20, 2021

16 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 10, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 42 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Jan 30, 2021

23 by extralie »»
Jan 29, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 43 Discussion

Ashhk - Feb 6, 2021

6 by Atsunome »»
Aug 6, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dalek-baka - Feb 1, 2020

54 by CobwebForest »»
Jul 9, 2023 1:01 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 33 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 21, 2020

8 by extralie »»
Apr 29, 2023 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.