Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 26, 2020 3:37 PM
Jul 2018
Having read the next couple of arcs in the manga that this season will most likely cover, I can say that the first cour, assuming it covers the Joint Training arc (and the epilogue for the Pro Hero arc to start off with since Season 4 kinda cut off before that) will be decent enough (can certainly understand why that arc is so polarizing among fans), but that the second cour (assuming it covers the MVA arc exclusively and maybe the very start of the next arc) will be phenomenal, especially if series production is firing on all cylinders without another cash-grab movie to ruin everything like with last season.

My best guess is that next season picks up immediately where the last one left off on Chapter 191 and covers as far as around the 240-242 mark.

Now all that's left to speculate about is when it'll premiere, since a 2020 release is most likely out of the question. I just hope it's not too long a wait after the uncharacteristically long gap between seasons 3 and 4.
Apr 30, 2020 11:41 PM

Jun 2017
imo the season will be GREAT tbh. its so interesting and the arc that ppl above mentioned would be boring is important for getting the side characters to shine a bit more and see where they improved. also a couple fights there were SO GOOD. it'll be sick when they get animated, plus the arc after it is.... no words honestly. like this season overall if done well, will be truly something
Jizi99Apr 30, 2020 11:45 PM
Jul 27, 2020 7:17 PM
May 2016
astra9727 said:
season 5 will definitely be good!! there's a lot of great fights and quirks I cannot wait to see animated! Here's a spoiler-free basic synopsis of the plot:

okay, thank you for the clarification I wasn't sure if the meta liberation army arc and the MVA arc were the same arc or not
Jul 27, 2020 7:19 PM
May 2016
broodo said:
My thoughts on Season 5 are; if the studio is not making a movie concurrent with making the new season than more resources can go in to improving the animation. The story itself is good.

Most people didnt like the Joint Training arc, but it was meant as (side) character building. Spread the love with the other characters. I can see the studio adding content when they adapt it to make it slightly better.

I do love myself some side-character building. Especially in hero aca where the side characters are the best part
Jul 31, 2020 1:43 AM

Oct 2019
first half will be fun and second half will be pure amazingness
Jul 31, 2020 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
Just shit believe me, i am reading the manga and i can say for sure its just shit. The season 4 story was so bad when it came out in the manga i thought the manga would be cancelled. Even after the season 4 shitty story and characterization, i thought the mangaka would learn something but nah, it all the same. Same trash story. The manga is so bad that dropped it.
Aug 8, 2020 2:49 AM
Feb 2018
my god all of you have such shit taste. this season is going to pop off. probably the best one yet if they do it right.
Aug 18, 2020 12:46 PM
Jul 2020
I haven't read the manga so I think s5 will have some cool fight like last season. Can't wait to be released.
Sep 24, 2020 1:14 PM
Sep 2016
First half will be terrible with the joint training arc, but second half will save this season with my villain academia.

It's unfortunate that season 6 will follow the same fate though where the first half will be underwhelming, but the second half will be balls to the wall. (If you a manga reader you know why)

Since Bakugo rescue arc we never get two good arcs in a row which is unfortunate
bakugo rescue great, the license exam terrible, overhaul great, the festival terrible, endeavor great, joint training arc trash. You see what I mean.
Sep 25, 2020 10:00 AM

Sep 2009
ColinCJM said:
First half will be terrible with the joint training arc, but second half will save this season with my villain academia.

It's unfortunate that season 6 will follow the same fate though where the first half will be underwhelming, but the second half will be balls to the wall. (If you a manga reader you know why)

Not really. The Endeavour Agency arc is pretty short, the most it could possibly take up is 8 episodes. It'll be probably be less than that, and even then it's reasonably likely that the first episode or two of it will be at the end of season 5 instead. At the rate the War arc is going it'll probably be the longest arc yet and take up all the rest of season 6, if not most of it.
LindleSep 25, 2020 10:15 AM
Sep 29, 2020 3:59 AM

Jan 2016
Season 4 was a bit weak but I have good hopes for season 5 as I am reading the manga as the story is amazing

The only scene I am not so much looking for is
this was really sad
Oct 15, 2020 7:03 PM
Sep 2020
Modernoir said:
It'll be the worst one so far easily. The LoV arc looked neat at least but the Joint Training arc is where the series shot itself in the head and will never recover. What the fuck was Hori thinking man
it makes se
D-A-W said:
The next arc is a bit of a lull, but after that is the best arc in the series so far. It just depends on where they will go to with season 5.

Most likely season 5 part one will be a bit disappointing, but season 5 part 2 will be some of the best of MHA so far.

I'm just worried there will be another movie, as that always lowers animation quality in the show. It's why the Overhaul arc, one of the best in the manga, was kind of disappointing.
i could see what u mean about season 5 part 1, but it has a lot of potential when it comes to animating it cuz its mostly fighting, and it deepens the story quite a bit when it comes to the mystery of ofa
Oct 16, 2020 7:36 AM

Dec 2016
S5 is awesome and S6 even better
The manga is on fire
Nov 15, 2020 10:43 AM
Sep 2020
Better than S2 as most people agree that the series has gotten way better and more people are
praising it rather than calling it garbage which is a shocker considering all the haters.. Again, most flaws people have with the series get solved in S5 so def watch it and it will def be the best if Bones gives it 100%. But, S6 will be better tho.
FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!!
Nov 20, 2020 1:29 AM

May 2020
DragonIncursio said:
Rider9530 said:

why would they do that? they don't need this much episodes for this arcs.

Why not ?? The manga is far enough ahead that they could do that by the time they decide to adapt the manga content. I would rather not see 10 to 12 , 25 episode seasons. Thats just way too much and nost people will get burnt out by that length

I know this is a late reply. But if anime catches up to the manga, nobody would buy the manga, this is not profitable for the publishing company. Manga needs to be 2-3 arcs ahead constantly.
Nov 20, 2020 7:30 AM
Sep 2020
This is where MHA improves dramatically and only gets better and better.
FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

202 by bapaejoget »»
Apr 18, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

193 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 9, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

297 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

293 by Yurisu »»
Mar 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

144 by oozePOP »»
Mar 15, 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.