Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 2, 2020 4:36 AM

Jul 2019
So, I did a review: https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=332781

But the thing is, it's a Preliminary review even thought this was made after the anime finished lol. Is it possible to change this?
Apr 2, 2020 4:46 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Did you maybe post it with a different episode count (less than 12 episodes) and then change it to 12 episodes?
Apr 2, 2020 5:00 AM
Jul 2018
My guess is that you submitted it when the anime status was ‘currently airing’. Sometimes you need to wait, even if you have already seen the latest episode. I guess you might want to delete your review here and resubmit it, but it is up to you, of course.

Easiest way to tell when you can submit your review:
Status: Currently Airing- your review will be preliminary and you will not do anything with that;
Status: Finished Airing- time to press that sweet submit button.
Apr 2, 2020 5:51 AM

Jul 2019
Luna said:
Did you maybe post it with a different episode count (less than 12 episodes) and then change it to 12 episodes?

I think I did, though, at the time, I may have had two windows up at the same time one being the review and the other being the anime page.

Grusomhed_D said:
My guess is that you submitted it when the anime status was ‘currently airing’. Sometimes you need to wait, even if you have already seen the latest episode. I guess you might want to delete your review here and resubmit it, but it is up to you, of course.

Easiest way to tell when you can submit your review:
Status: Currently Airing- your review will be preliminary and you will not do anything with that;
Status: Finished Airing- time to press that sweet submit button.

Yes I shall do that, thanks for the info.
Apr 3, 2020 1:46 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
NextUniverse said:
Luna said:

I think I did, though, at the time, I may have had two windows up at the same time one being the review and the other being the anime page.

Make sure that you always post it with the full episode count. If you accidentally post it with less episodes and then change it after it's already posted, the preliminary tag will not go away.

More topics from this board

» ishinashi has 300 alt accounts and counting ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Jun 16, 2023

125 by traed »»
1 hour ago

» MAL Export

Devileeee - Sep 25, 2023

3 by zororo12 »»
Yesterday, 3:52 AM

» Problem with API OAuth2 Authentication Login

bidgetfoss_4000 - Yesterday

0 by bidgetfoss_4000 »»
Yesterday, 3:44 AM

» Question about parental consent

AverageRiceFan - Apr 16

1 by CareBear »»
Yesterday, 2:55 AM

» On my profile I got the wrong number of total episodes/total time

GamiKhan - Apr 22

2 by GamiKhan »»
Apr 22, 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.