Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2020 3:20 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just a very MEH recap.

If anything, this kinda pops my candle for Natsusa and the tenacity of BL scenes.
Apr 8, 2020 1:41 AM

Oct 2009
KANLen09 said:
Just a very MEH recap.

I mean, it's supposed to be an appetiser for what's coming next... But it's only bridging over a forced mid-season break that wasn't even long, summarising what's happened in the previous episodes... Which wasn't all that much, either. Supplying not a single new frame, with some minimal commentary, it eventually ends up being a reminder before an event - the kind of reminder that nobody needs. It's just unfortunate. Recaps make sense between two seasons (especially when several years separate them), or if a season is split in two with like a 6month long break.

Oh well.
Apr 15, 2020 12:10 PM

Oct 2016
The only thing I can say is: no comment.
Apr 27, 2020 12:46 AM

Jul 2015
Ah the infamous .5 recap episode, probably because of the important match against Kofuuin next episode but I don't think it was much needed since the story wasn't that hard to follow

Stlll nice to see Natsusa and the team members growing a bit closer after the incident

May 14, 2020 11:11 PM

Jun 2009
Is a new season confirmed? I need a new season!!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.