Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 19, 2020 6:44 AM

Dec 2018
Chosen360 said:
Yuri-Crusader said:
Imo Zenitsu is the anime version of Jar Jar Binks , and thats a insult towards Jar Jar,,,,,

He screams then cry then its repeat over and over

And for me he is one of the most irritating characters ever created, and one the biggest reason I gave that anime 5/10 instead of 8/10

But in my book all the male characters in that are a damn mess

Dumb comparison. Zenitsu is one of the most popular/loved characters in the series and actually has depth and development unlike Jar Jar

Never understood the vocal minority and their ridiculous hate for Zenitsu.

Its a very good comparison . Jar Jar was introduce as a comical relief and people hated him. And Zenitsu was also suppose to be a comical relief but a lot of people dont like him either.They both have similar type of behaviour and developed the same way. The coward that find courage And both have the same type of humour. Not saying "everyone" agrees with that but there are definitely people that seen him as a failed character and the similarity with Jar Jar is kind of striking

Dont get so upset just because I dont like your favourite cartoon. Its not personal its just IMO

Yuri-CrusaderJul 22, 2020 5:34 PM
May 19, 2020 6:45 AM

Jan 2010
AndreT said:
I binged demon slayer a few days ago and overall it's pretty solid, not insane. But man.....i love zenitsu lmao. Everyone else finds him annoying... maybe I'm just insane

I find him a thousand times more interesting than Tanjiro, so yes.
May 19, 2020 7:45 AM

Jan 2008
Yes, he's my favorite character.

He has the best fighting style out of the main three, the best theme music and the coolest fights (with a few exceptions). I just find his thunder breathing style really cool, how he basically one-hit-kills his enemies because he is too fast for them to see.
Jul 22, 2020 5:18 PM

Jun 2017
He is meh, and is my least favorite of the 3 by far. I actually prefer Inosuke over MC too.
Aug 2, 2020 6:36 AM
Jun 2019
The thing that makes me unable to like Zenitsu is his attitude towards women.

In episode 24, this pervert freaks out at his two friends and says, “You’re allowed to touch girls! When you play tag, you get to touch their whole freakin’ bodies! Each girl has two boobs, one behind and two thighs!”

Not to mention how he only likes Nezuko because of her looks.

Seriously? I swear if a guy at my school acts this way I’m so gonna be revolted by him. I can’t believe a character who’s so pushy and clingy is so popular. Truly quite devastated, not kidding.
nswer_fearnotAug 6, 2020 8:31 AM
Aug 2, 2020 3:07 PM
Jul 2009
Sokeefe_Gidle said:

In episode 24, this pervert freaks out at his two friends and says, “You’re allowed to touch girls! When you play tag, you get to touch their whole freakin’ bodies! Each girl has two boobs, one behind and two thighs!”

Seriously? This is very disgusting. I swear if a guy at my school acts this way I’m so gonna be revolted by him. I can’t believe a character who’s so disrespectful to women is so popular. So devastated, not kidding.

Devastated? LOL, calm down SJW
Aug 2, 2020 3:08 PM

May 2020
yeah. i kinda did a thing where my bf is zenitsu n im nezuko..
all of my waifus are dead
Aug 2, 2020 7:10 PM
Jun 2019
Koshi_Inaba said:
Sokeefe_Gidle said:

Seriously? This is very disgusting. I swear if a guy at my school acts this way I’m so gonna be revolted by him. I can’t believe a character who’s so disrespectful to women is so popular. So devastated, not kidding.

Devastated? LOL, calm down SJW

I can’t stop you from thinking this kind of pushy and creepy behaviour is alright. Just bear in mind that no female likes to be treated this way lol.
Aug 4, 2020 1:55 PM

Feb 2020
I don't hate the guy but he was pretty annoying throughout the series

IT'S NEVER OGRE
Aug 6, 2020 3:34 PM

Jan 2015
I'm in the middle of the series, and he is actually my favourite character lol.
Aug 15, 2020 4:52 AM
Jun 2020
zahirou said:
You are not the only one, he has a great character development despite being annoying. It gets even better later onward, you will love him even more.

Is that in the manga?

If it is...I'm really gonna start reading the manga right away so plz lemme know
Aug 16, 2020 3:47 AM

Apr 2020
You are not alone.I like it too and I think he is a great and new character.
He also will continue to get better.(including manga)
MPanahAug 16, 2020 3:55 AM
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"~Rumi

Aug 16, 2020 4:09 AM

Mar 2016
Personally I like him, usually I dislike loud and annoying characters. Yet somehow I really like him.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Aug 16, 2020 8:30 AM
Jan 2014
NO! Just dropped the anime because of him.
Aug 19, 2020 10:21 AM

Jan 2018
I like him, tho I can definitely understand why most people hate him.
Aug 22, 2020 10:16 AM

Jul 2019
I disliked a lot him until some months ago.but after reading manga, i can say I don't dislike him that much but I don't like him either.
Nov 10, 2020 5:30 PM

Sep 2014
My favourite character of the show. My heart broke seeing how much hate he gets.
Nov 12, 2020 3:20 AM

Jul 2013
I've finished episode 14 and when he first appeared a few episodes back I thought "this is the guy everyone says is annoying". I've only found him mildly annoying thus far, and not terribly funny.

I don't hate him or anything though. Defending Tanjiro's box was cool, as was his sleep-fighting.

Does he get character development later in the show? From the replies, it sounds like he does in the manga.
Nov 20, 2020 7:01 PM

May 2020
I talked about why I hate him in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLWt8V1Ywfs
Nov 23, 2020 5:05 AM

Jun 2014
I actually really enjoyed the series until he showed up. I mean,

W H Y D O E S H E S C R E E A A A M M S O M U C H H ! !

Seriously? Is it necessary? Does it add to the story or his character in any significant way? It just grates me so much and it could have been easily avoided with a couple of directorial decisions.
Nov 24, 2020 9:02 AM
Mar 2018
He nearly ruined the show for me and I powered through it because everything else is great.

Couldn’t give a damn about his backstory either and I ended up fast forwarding that part until its over. Boring af.

On the other hand, I found Inosuke to be great ironically. He’s funny too and compared to Zenitsu whose constant screaming antics got old real quick and ended up being annoying.

By far one of my most hated characters in anime aside from Bakugo and this is after reading manga. Nothing will ever change my mind.
Nov 24, 2020 9:30 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
I'd rather bank my head against a wall than see Zenitsu again.
Jan 13, 2021 2:52 AM

Nov 2019
Why would anyone like a character screaming on max volume all the time.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Jan 13, 2021 5:09 AM
Jun 2019
I personally don't rly like him
Jan 15, 2021 9:14 PM
Apr 2020
I love Zenitsu.. and I have my reasons..
I get it that he can be annoying when he is not fighting anyone but then you start liking him when you accept that part of his personality.
Not to forget that when he faints then he becomes one of the coolest characters IF NOT THE COOLEST ONE. PERIOD.
I like how dynamic his character can be being one of the most uncool character to the coolest character within a few seconds.
Also he probably is the strongest among the three main characters when they all are in action.
His lightning technique is perfect just like a Hashira. Even if he only knows one form of attack its perfect.. he probably would have defeated Rui as his blade wouldnt have broken as he executes his attack perfectly.. and his speed is much higher than Tanjiro...he almost reaches Giyuu's speed at this point and can blitz almost anyone.
Jan 15, 2021 9:26 PM

May 2020
I actually like him, he was in my favs for a while...
I liked how cool he was when he sleeps
Jan 15, 2021 9:26 PM

May 2020
What's with the hate tho? I don't get it
Jan 17, 2021 3:13 AM
Mar 2018
HelProcks said:

Its because his antics are incredibly annoying and unfunny. He whines and screams too much and acts really annoying while being near useless in battle unless asleep.

I think lots of people agree that he's cool when he's asleep but as soon as he opens that mouth, it becomes a chore to watch him on screen. There's a difference between loud and funny and loud and infuriating.

Also this is probably just me, but his backstory is lame af and I unironically like Inosuke a lot more than Zenitsu because even though he's loud as well (thankfully not as loud), he at least pulls his weight and I found him to be funny.
Jan 17, 2021 3:52 AM
Feb 2019
HelProcks said:

What's up with the hate? simple, if a character tries to forcefully rape my ears without my consent then I will hate that character, simple. If he screamed less he wouldn't be that forceful with those ear rapes.

He's like a forceful horny monkey trying to put his schlong in your ear. He doesn't even try to put a preservative on it.
Jan 17, 2021 6:35 AM

May 2020
Kaien321 said:
HelProcks said:

Its because his antics are incredibly annoying and unfunny. He whines and screams too much and acts really annoying while being near useless in battle unless asleep.

I think lots of people agree that he's cool when he's asleep but as soon as he opens that mouth, it becomes a chore to watch him on screen. There's a difference between loud and funny and loud and infuriating.

Also this is probably just me, but his backstory is lame af and I unironically like Inosuke a lot more than Zenitsu because even though he's loud as well (thankfully not as loud), he at least pulls his weight and I found him to be funny.

He doesn't really bother me...I've been listening to loud stuff since I was small haha
Resus-2 said:
HelProcks said:

What's up with the hate? simple, if a character tries to forcefully rape my ears without my consent then I will hate that character, simple. If he screamed less he wouldn't be that forceful with those ear rapes.

He's like a forceful horny monkey trying to put his schlong in your ear. He doesn't even try to put a preservative on it.

\Same with the person before you^
Jan 20, 2021 5:43 PM

Jan 2021
Personally, I think he's a weaker character than Inosuke

His only redeeming quality is his

Me and the boys on the hunt to find Yuugo.
Jan 20, 2021 5:52 PM

Nov 2016
I really like him and I'm planning on reading the manga in part because of him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2021 11:12 PM
Jan 2021
I adore him! I really empathize with his feelings on himself, it makes me emotional to see him overcome the hurdles that come his way. Also, he’s really funny, I love how he can switch from sobbing on the floor, to rage, to giggling all in one scene.
Jan 24, 2021 12:24 PM
Jan 2021
oh my god i love zenitsu!!! by far my favorite in the show, and he’s on my list of fav characters of all time <3
i see so much potential with him! he’s already extremely powerful as it is, but you can see his development even in the 15 or so episodes he’s in in the first season. sure, he has his flaws - he’s pretty flirty at times, but he’s incredibly strong, both physically and mentally. i’m so excited to see how he grows in his attacks and his mindset. once he realizes how powerful he is, he’ll be unstoppable!
he’s also an incredibly sweet person, even if he has trouble expressing it, due to how flustered he gets around girls. he has good morals and cares a lot about his friends!
i really like how deep his character really is, though on the surface, he can seem shallow. but overall, he’s a fantastic guy and i love him sooo much :)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2019

312 by CicadaRex »»
6 hours ago

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
Apr 22, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.