Forum Settings
Forums
Dimension W
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2020 4:07 AM

Aug 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Couldn't believe that the manga went 280+ pages.

Maybe it was tad abit rushes on the end as the fight felt like underwhelming but towards Mira conclusion it's rather cliché though felt not that satisfying.

At least we got a happy ending towards a better future of using W technology.

Also wasn't that mean Mira is technically "Immortal" (Invincible)?
She can even create stuff from scratch, though I doubt she could bring live to dead (otherwise Miyabi could be resurrected and that would took a wrong turn in the story).

Well Kyouma got an Android Girl friend.
Probably both can make babies as well. (I mean W dimension discover the Life out from nothingness so it's possible in the name of SCIENCES!)

8/10.

Has issues on some part, but most of the time it was a fine journey for a sci-fi story and abit of romantic story.

Apr 10, 2020 12:34 PM

Nov 2011
Thought it started off well but slightly lost something as it went along. The main issue here is that the author never managed to convey his idea of the world well enough for me to understand, i get the part of Dimension W being an alternate dimension that energy can be pulled from but we started to see more weird and weird things along the way that just didn't tie into the narrative or the explanation felt a bit forced to tie things in together. This is the issue with stories with unique concepts or ideas, if the author never establishes boundaries to it, it can become a deux ex machina mechanic they can use to do anything.

Anyways liked most of the characters and the art was excellent as you'd expect from Yuji but storywise he continues to be hit and miss.

6/10.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Apr 10, 2020 4:28 PM

Oct 2019
Started off fantastic, I felt like the further it went it on it started to feel like an action shounen manga which I didn’t like so much. it was good but definitely could’ve been executed better towards the end. Mira and kyouma’s development was pretty solid. 7/10
Apr 24, 2020 11:14 PM

Mar 2015
focusing too many of action rather than mystery part which i dislike. 7/10.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 10, 2020 12:46 PM
Feb 2020
Does Mira gets human parts? cus the translations I've read is a mess. If that so I really want another extra chapter to see what happened after I hope they've become a happy family. lol

Overall it's 7.5/10 - The idea is fantasic but I've never really understood the true meaning of Dimension "W" even tho they've explain it on some chapters.
Sep 21, 2020 7:25 AM

Mar 2018
I think it's pretty solid, just has some rough edges due to Pacing inconsistencies and Plot holes. I think the Easter Island Arc was the best narrative Pacing although it changed a lot from the Beginning part since its a more "slowburner"-approach but the world is explored a lot more throughoutly wich i enjoyed a lot. Another aspect about which i think makes this arc superior is the antagonist: I know he's a cliché Psychopath but he has Character and a goal he follows with ambition which the Syndicate leader has not. For me it seems as if Duke Horton is just loafing around with no real goal in mind which makes the last Story arc a bit underwhelming after the climax in Easter Isalnd.
I could point out more issues but at the end of day i enjoyed it a lot. (7/10)
Nov 7, 2020 8:51 AM

Sep 2020
I certainly wasn't expecting things to take an (happy) Ibara no Ou turn in the sixteenth and final volume.

The first four volumes of Dimension W were more to my liking because I enjoyed more the balance of action, mystery and sci-fì.
That said, I quite enjoyed this series and Mira was incredibly cute.
Aug 18, 2021 7:44 AM

May 2020
Love conquers all. I did not expect an ending this cheesy when I started reading this manga but I'm a sucker for happy endings so what're you gonna do ?

I liked this manga's world building and story, at least, up until the Easter Island arc ended, which was the high point of this manga for me. The characters were pretty typical of standard battle manga fare but I'm a sucker for that too. A fun read overall.
Dec 19, 2021 11:16 AM

Apr 2021
The biggest fictional peak in history. A love letter to the manga industry. The epicenter of good literature. The highest creative point in human existence. The greatest modern literary gift. The best ending of a fictional story.

10/10. I have no complaints or anything bad to highlight, I loved the story from start to finish with its little flaws and great strong points, but this ending made it my favorite manga of all time.

- Favorite Characters: Kyouma, Mira, Ellie and Drake.
- Favorite Moment: "She's an important part of me"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dimension W Chapter 1 Discussion

Zhou - Oct 24, 2012

8 by yourfav_r »»
Jan 5, 6:51 AM

» Sci fi mangas similar to dimension w

Some129 - Aug 18, 2022

1 by Midmire »»
Aug 31, 2022 4:03 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Chapter 76 Discussion

badbass55 - Mar 17, 2022

0 by badbass55 »»
Mar 17, 2022 7:00 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Chapter 75 Discussion

badbass55 - Mar 17, 2022

0 by badbass55 »»
Mar 17, 2022 6:43 PM

» THE PATS.

Midmire - Oct 18, 2021

5 by Avvenirista »»
Oct 19, 2021 2:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.