Forum Settings
Forums

Are there any any characteristics or tropes that can happen IRL?

New
Mar 28, 2020 2:23 PM

May 2016
Examples:

I am going to the bathroom, I open the door, AHHH the girl that is over(for whatever reason) is changing. She screams PERVERT and slams the door in my face.

The one that pisses me off the most out of anything in anime.

I saw a girl half naked/in a towel, she doesn't seem to mind or wants it. I blush and turn away and yell at her to put clothes on! Or the far more worse one; I touched a girls panties, AHHH! blushes and throws it to the side being embarrassed. Lastly when your friend mentions you and a girl kissing you say "kiiisssing???" blushes*.

I just listed the ones I cannot stand the most.

Mar 28, 2020 2:25 PM

Aug 2018
I accidentally fall on top of girls face first into their boobs almost every day.
Mar 28, 2020 2:34 PM

May 2016
epidemia78 said:
I accidentally fall on top of girls face first into their boobs almost every day.

Are you posting this from jail since you got charged with sexual harassment?
Mar 28, 2020 2:52 PM

Oct 2010
back in 12th grade we were in our school trip, I was changing in my room, then my girl classmate came into the room, of course she didn't knock and the door was unlocked. She said sorry and continue to do what she was supposed to, I think she was searching for something. I said it was ok.
No blush, no kyaa, no punches, she saw my in my underpants and that's it, we were friends.

what comes next is Grand Blue level
So me and my buddies from college went to a club to drink and party, we were 4, one of us got lucky with a girl so he left... then suddenly I woke up in my room in the dorm with one of my buddies, we headed straight to class because it was something important and there we saw our 3rd buddy sitting on a chair half asleep with his club clothes on (apparently he went there right after partying). The guy who went with the girl apparently got locked in the room by us for whatever reason, the keys were at us and he was sending desperate messages to let him go out. What we did was, we spent some of his money on booze because we were jealous (we stole his wallet).
The problem was that we couldn't get the girl out in the middle of the day, it was an all boys dorm and if the admin found out that guy would've been punished, but at night it was ok because the security dude was sleeping (our dorm rules were weird), even the girl could get punished, she was a dorm student too (in another dorm).
What we did, I kid you not, we returned to the dorm and set a fire in the common kitchen (we were still drunk and stupid), the security dude came rushing because the alarm came on, the girl ran away and we slipped in our rooms.
That night we drank more because we still had some wine and whiskey bought from that guy's money
Mar 28, 2020 5:27 PM

May 2016
Catalano said:
back in 12th grade we were in our school trip, I was changing in my room, then my girl classmate came into the room, of course she didn't knock and the door was unlocked. She said sorry and continue to do what she was supposed to, I think she was searching for something. I said it was ok.
No blush, no kyaa, no punches, she saw my in my underpants and that's it, we were friends.

what comes next is Grand Blue level
So me and my buddies from college went to a club to drink and party, we were 4, one of us got lucky with a girl so he left... then suddenly I woke up in my room in the dorm with one of my buddies, we headed straight to class because it was something important and there we saw our 3rd buddy sitting on a chair half asleep with his club clothes on (apparently he went there right after partying). The guy who went with the girl apparently got locked in the room by us for whatever reason, the keys were at us and he was sending desperate messages to let him go out. What we did was, we spent some of his money on booze because we were jealous (we stole his wallet).
The problem was that we couldn't get the girl out in the middle of the day, it was an all boys dorm and if the admin found out that guy would've been punished, but at night it was ok because the security dude was sleeping (our dorm rules were weird), even the girl could get punished, she was a dorm student too (in another dorm).
What we did, I kid you not, we returned to the dorm and set a fire in the common kitchen (we were still drunk and stupid), the security dude came rushing because the alarm came on, the girl ran away and we slipped in our rooms.
That night we drank more because we still had some wine and whiskey bought from that guy's money
Wow that sounds fun as shit. Closest thing I've done is go home so drunk I puked all over my bedroom floor.
Mar 28, 2020 5:32 PM

Feb 2019
I believe it's scientifically proven that thin 150cm tall girls can roundkick people across entire rooms if called cute.
Mar 28, 2020 10:26 PM

Mar 2012
Domestic Violence is the end result of what happens to those spineless MCs who bear up with all the abuse and pick such a person as their partner in the end.

All those series (mostly BL) which encourage the victim to go back to their rapist, those things actually happen IRL, where the victim is made to marry their rapist except the victims here are mostly girls.
Mar 28, 2020 11:32 PM
Jul 2018
The trope about a girl beating the pervy guy is true in my case. I was a really tiny girl back in school. We had a mixed (in terms of gender) group of friends and we all seemed equal until one day boys started acting really weird and touchy-feely. But every time they tried something funny with me - I'd beat them to near death. And the guys were at least twice my size. They even tried to fight back - no luck there. The same goes for locker room peepers - they got taught to behave through violence.

I also think the "running away in romantic situations" trope is pretty realistic. I used to run away from confessions all the time (unfortunately, got caught once) - but not for reasons they show in anime. I wasn't embarassed, just lazy.
Mar 29, 2020 8:32 AM
Jul 2018
oh, but of course ;)

Mar 29, 2020 2:41 PM

May 2016
ysphyr said:
The trope about a girl beating the pervy guy is true in my case. I was a really tiny girl back in school. We had a mixed (in terms of gender) group of friends and we all seemed equal until one day boys started acting really weird and touchy-feely. But every time they tried something funny with me - I'd beat them to near death. And the guys were at least twice my size. They even tried to fight back - no luck there. The same goes for locker room peepers - they got taught to behave through violence.

I also think the "running away in romantic situations" trope is pretty realistic. I used to run away from confessions all the time (unfortunately, got caught once) - but not for reasons they show in anime. I wasn't embarassed, just lazy.

But no one got embarrassed when they saw someones panties?
Mar 29, 2020 3:03 PM
Jul 2018
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
ysphyr said:

But no one got embarrassed when they saw someones panties?

Tbh a lot of girls got embarassed. Especially the overweight ones, because they got teased the most after it.

But as for me - I've never got embarassed about someone seeing my underwear or seeing me naked. If it was unintentional, like someone accidentally walking in on me - I'll have no ill feelings.
Mar 30, 2020 3:59 AM

Jul 2016

No matter which way you put it,she´s a murderer and that´s not cute.
Mar 30, 2020 4:11 AM
Jul 2018
Once at a school I was the only male, among 12 women....
Mar 30, 2020 4:26 AM
Jul 2018
Missaliensan said:

No matter which way you put it,she´s a murderer and that´s not cute.

There was also this lady, Sada Abe, who cut off her lover’s dick and carried it with her. Guess she was the original irl “yandere”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sada_Abe
Mar 30, 2020 5:15 AM

Mar 2020
When a girl is changing and I enter the room without knowing that she's there. It's the worst.
Mar 30, 2020 6:37 AM

Jul 2016
Well yeah, probably. These ideas have gotta have come from somewhere.
Mar 30, 2020 6:48 AM

Aug 2015
Actually, i think a lot of it happened.. (at least around me) but not that kind of extreme moments.. ^^;
For example, a Tsundere actually exist, and she was my best friend. Although not phsycally violent, her word IS tho. I, who realizes she's a tsun, usually just laugh on the sideline.. lol
A shoujo love triangle troupe, again, happened. It was funny, yet again, seeing it from outsider perspective.

As for seeing things.. it did happen once. The girls in my class is changing their clothes in the classroom after sport class. A guy of our class then just walked in because no one guarded the door. They're all shouting so loud and someone threw a pencil case.. lol XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Mar 30, 2020 6:54 AM
May 2019
i think a tsundere irl would be known as being in denial so that could definitely happen.
Mar 30, 2020 7:24 AM

Aug 2010
i think girls hitting guys for saying dumb/pervy shit is true.
especially in highschool.
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
Mar 30, 2020 8:28 AM

Aug 2017
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Examples:

I am going to the bathroom, I open the door, AHHH the girl that is over(for whatever reason) is changing. She screams PERVERT and slams the door in my face.

I saw a girl half naked/in a towel, she doesn't seem to mind or wants it. I blush and turn away and yell at her to put clothes on! Or the far more worse one; I touched a girls panties, AHHH! blushes and throws it to the side being embarrassed. Lastly when your friend mentions you and a girl kissing you say "kiiisssing???" blushes*.

Most of these happen because idiots don't know what a lock is. I think most people IRL know how to use a lock. Although once I almost walked into my sister using the bathroom, because I was on my phone with headphones on, but I realized that there's someone in the room and quickly ran back out. I got called a dumbass but not a pervert. Also how do you "accidentally" touch panties?

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Mar 30, 2020 8:39 AM

May 2016
PokestarFan said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Examples:

Most of these happen because idiots don't know what a lock is. I think most people IRL know how to use a lock. Although once I almost walked into my sister using the bathroom, because I was on my phone with headphones on, but I realized that there's someone in the room and quickly ran back out. I got called a dumbass but not a pervert. Also how do you "accidentally" touch panties?
doing laundry. Going into some girls room and it could be laying around somewhere. Or it could be in the bathroom
Mar 30, 2020 9:44 AM

Aug 2017
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
PokestarFan said:

doing laundry. Going into some girls room and it could be laying around somewhere. Or it could be in the bathroom
Oh I see what you mean I was thinking like touching panties that are being worn by a girl, like "To Love-Ru" style. It makes sense if you do laundry, but usually that means you're doing the laundry of your family, and if you sexualize your family that's just weird.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu

More topics from this board

» angry sub only users

Yorda_trico - 7 hours ago

45 by Piromysl »»
1 minute ago

» What is your most re-watched anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

53 by Fancyjasper »»
2 minutes ago

» thoughts on Chinese anime? ( 1 2 3 4 )

ryo-san - Mar 6, 2022

181 by BigBoyAdvance »»
6 minutes ago

» If you give an anime a 10 do you genuinely think It Is a masterpiece?

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 9

49 by deg »»
21 minutes ago

» Is this why he invented it?

SgtBateMan - Apr 13

21 by GinIonSui »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.