Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2020 7:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Best end for the virgin lizard, it was hilarious xD
Overall one of the most ecchi non-hentai show i've ever seen, good to watch if you're horny
Mar 28, 2020 7:59 AM

Jul 2012
The end of an era.

Definitely (and most likely the only) an ecchi title I would go as far as to call a masterpiece in its own genre.

Such a solid way to close the show too (the overview before the END was just epically awesome)!

Seeing Crim being fucked real hard by the Hyena girl one last time was just the cherry on top, this show knows the best stuff it introduced <3

5/5
DanpmssMar 28, 2020 11:03 AM
Mar 28, 2020 8:22 AM

Aug 2012
All the commotion this show caused and showing me fetishes i've never heard about, i'll rate it 10/10.
Mar 28, 2020 8:38 AM
Mar 2015
Unironically 10/10.I straight up loved how much effort, passione, heart and soul the studio put into this show. Very lewd, very funny, max comfy and overall just a joy to watch. Sad that it is over, and I pray we get a sequel in 2-3 years.
Mar 28, 2020 8:43 AM

Dec 2017
this was the most fun show of the season for me. considering how much boring shit was airing, this one added quite a bit of spice to the competition

it also filtered a lot of people, but salute to everyone who stayed till the endgame. much respect to studio passione and its director for having balls to push the boundaries so much
Mar 28, 2020 9:35 AM

Oct 2017
The demons are the best race here lmao, you can do anything with them. Thou they are a pain too cause u need to make sure you mention everything while forming the contract.

Fun show overall, had fun watching some hardcore echhi/H. Thou didn't like a lot of the species so I was kinda disgusted a few times.
Mar 28, 2020 10:23 AM

Nov 2016
Glorius finale and Crim ended up as bottom again lol.

The hilarious concept was enough to carry this show for me, still had some boring episodes and could've been hotter, more creative and overall better executed.

meme/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 28, 2020 11:22 AM

Feb 2020
Interspecies Reviewers when it comes down to it has been among my highest ranked ecchi. The show does not overstay it's welcome and takes itself for what it is. It memes, it laughs, it also isn't afraid to be lewd. This show tells you what to expect and delivers it in an amazing way.

I hope this show has a second season but if it does not the show at least ended in a high note. I would always suggest Interspecies for ecchi fans that wants a laugh as well.

I can not help but to be more curious about our archmage, there seems to be a subplot going on there that I hope is explored one day involving her use of Crim's essence. I hope if a second season comes out they explore this further.

As a final thought: What do you think virgin boy wizard would see if he visited the dream eater?
Mar 28, 2020 11:38 AM
Nov 2019
Damn, what a ride. I'm glad we got to see a good end for everyone. Unfortunately there probably won't be a season 2.
Mar 28, 2020 12:37 PM

May 2016
Sadly it seems that on some Japanese rating site that the anime didn't do that good which is a shame since it means we won't get another season of this masterpiece...

But the ending with the wizard sealed the deal of my 10/10 on this masterpiece.
Mar 28, 2020 1:03 PM

Jun 2015
Tbh these 10/10 comments are making me question the sanity of my brethren, this was a so bang average borderline hentai that I can't even comprehend why this got so much attention (screw those youtubers tho). 5/10 I think is the correct rating for this.
DeathTheKid4Mar 28, 2020 2:16 PM
Fortune favours the bold!

Mar 28, 2020 1:04 PM

Feb 2020
Thoroughly enjoyable show overall. No truly dull moments time just flies when watching it, I never felt compelled to pause and check how far I was into the episode because my eyes were glued to the screen on each episode. Cool twist with the demons just being misunderstood, the reference to the classic 30-year-old virgin meme was hilarious too. It ended on a great note I don't have qualms if it ends here even though I'd prefer a second season.

Also I'm glad they brought back the hyena, to all the Crim fans out there you already know what I'm talking about hahaha you know damn well why I'm glad...
Mar 28, 2020 1:04 PM

Jul 2019
The wizard transformation in it of its own made this episode and then there was the creative touch with the dream joint. Also Crim really has grown in comparison to the beginning. No shame or even an attempt to hide his fantasies in front of everybody.

This show has been a joyride 10/10
Mar 28, 2020 1:38 PM

May 2018
That's the end of this Junk.....
Mar 28, 2020 1:45 PM

Sep 2014
Kinda weird they skipped the demon girls sex scene, demon girl attendant was pretty cute though.
Wasn't expeting to see Demia again, really nice fanservice and convo she has with Death Abyss there hehe.
Tfw no bodyjob from Aloe...the end with the dreameat
Freaking lold at Lizard Guy become a wizard ^^

Sad to see this epic ride end...really wouldn't mind another season or more ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 28, 2020 1:46 PM

Mar 2013
The best ecchi anime around, and it will most likely stay that way for a long time.
Mar 28, 2020 1:52 PM
Dec 2016
ChaoticHaru said:
Interspecies Reviewers when it comes down to it has been among my highest ranked ecchi. The show does not overstay it's welcome and takes itself for what it is. It memes, it laughs, it also isn't afraid to be lewd. This show tells you what to expect and delivers it in an amazing way.

I hope this show has a second season but if it does not the show at least ended in a high note. I would always suggest Interspecies for ecchi fans that wants a laugh as well.

I can not help but to be more curious about our archmage, there seems to be a subplot going on there that I hope is explored one day involving her use of Crim's essence. I hope if a second season comes out they explore this further.

As a final thought: What do you think virgin boy wizard would see if he visited the dream eater?

Maybe his best jerk off seasion?
Mar 28, 2020 2:14 PM

Oct 2018
Oh man I will miss this anime a lot!

This is probably one of the most enjoyable anime in years! Can't tell how much fun I had with each episode

Now I'm too lazy to write a detailed review/opinion, so that's it for now. 9/10, this is easily the greatest ecchi anime of all time!
Mar 28, 2020 2:29 PM

Jul 2013
It was nice while it lasted. Probably one of the most creative ecchi anime to ever exist. Also basically cathered to every fetish ever.
Mar 28, 2020 2:30 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
He did it! The virgin became a wizard!! If I knew that's what he was aiming for then I would have been right there with him! Totally relate.

I really appreciate this anime! The girls are still cute and it's been really fun seeing how they interpret all these species in the bed. Not to mention inventive in some cases! This magic world definitely packed a punch-- it's definitely not an aspect of a magic world that other anime dwell on too much aside from a joke/short aspect here or there.

Our characters aren't exactly supposed to be likeable, yet in some ways they are. They could have really made these characters completely flat, but they at least did a little more with them than one might expect. They could have done more though-- there are even hints of deeper things, but this is fine for now. Focusing on pure fun is fine too.

I've had such a good time! Though I separate manga from the anime, I had slightly high expectations because the manga is so enjoyable. The anime delivered though! It's a shame that this anime had to go through so much throughout the span of it's airing life, but I'm glad it made it through!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 28, 2020 2:37 PM

Dec 2016
I'm the minority here. I thought it was funny, but not the epitome of comedy as some claim it is, or the breath of fresh air of raunchy comedy. The Konosuba movie that came out a couple of days ago it's a great example of great comedy with plenty of fanservice but also great animation and also a great story to follow. In contrast Reviewers had tons of just panning shots (even in this last episode wich is supposed to be the closure) and plenty of jokes that kinda leave you waiting for the punchline (like Crim waiting for a week for some herb mixture or the constant joke of Zel being amazed by the old hag Mitsue) and tons of just infodump that goes nowhere (like the Mazoku race losing the elections)
Mar 28, 2020 2:44 PM

Jan 2017
I can't believe that it ended, I want more!

Such a enjoyable anime, great comedy, so ecchi that even japanese tv couldn't handle that, lovey characters. Let's hope for saison 2, with the same team of mad lads animators.

10/10, huge respect for the studio Passione for pushing the limits further than I thought it was possible for a mainstream Anime!
Mar 28, 2020 2:56 PM

Apr 2018
I'm not gay... BUT crim was mad cute when he was going at it with elza.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Mar 28, 2020 3:09 PM
May 2016
Great ending a great show overall, one of the best of the season. Funny, well-written, and ecchi you rarely get that combo in anime. Too bad there won't be a second season, hopefully the Blu-ray release adds some stuff, I'd watch it again.
Mar 28, 2020 3:25 PM

Nov 2019
8.5/10 anime overall :)
Mar 28, 2020 3:30 PM

Jun 2017
It was amazing and really a breath of fresh air. Too bad they probably wouldn't dare make another season..but prove me wrong!

It was pretty nice about the dream eater joint that you can also do the dream eater herself. Win-win.

The lizard becoming a wizard was gold. LMAO!

Mar 28, 2020 3:32 PM
Nov 2019
Little disappointed that's it's finished, I've read the LN and the Anime was far closer to Hentai than the LN so the adaptation has actually enhanced the written material.

With the number of stations that dropped it I can't see a full English dub ever being produced and we'll be lucky if its distributed as a English-sub BD.

Due to the controversy I can't see another season being produced (plus there's not enough material for one - not that I can find anyway). Hopefully they'll adapt what was missed out from the LN as an OVA when the BD's are released.

A solid 8/10 (as a few Episodes missed the comedy/quality spot for me) then add one extra point for Passone having the biggest pair of balls in the Anime industry for actually getting this on air at all.

All we need now is for them to pickup "Sex worker in another world" as I don't think anyone else would dare...

I'd love to find out what Demia does with the missing part of Crim's Halo that her clones found in the woods and what Death Abyss eventually does. If Crim does get to take them to Heaven and I still think there could be a Crim + Medri session at some point.
Mar 28, 2020 3:35 PM

Aug 2013
And the virgin Lizard became a wizard.

Having the Dream Eaters at the end was a great way to end the show.

Well, this show was fun while it lasted.

Mar 28, 2020 4:09 PM

Jan 2015
Soo sad this has come to an end.

This anime was actually really good

10/10
Mar 28, 2020 4:21 PM

Apr 2015
I was expecting this to go out quite hardcore, but in the end it was alright! Crim got the hottest scene of them all once again!

It's sad that this has ended... I really hope we get to see a second season of this one day! Cause there has to be a time when Meidri and Crim get it on! it has to happen!!!

Overall, this was a fun ride! Many laughs and lots of good brothels we got to see!

Magical Metropolis is by far the most perfect brothel we saw in the Anime, but my personal favorite would be the Birdmaid! (cause let's be real, Meidri was the cutest girl in the show!)

fuck for ∞/10
Mar 28, 2020 4:23 PM

Dec 2014
gotta admit...never thought would stick till the end...like this
Mar 28, 2020 5:03 PM

Dec 2015
Was fun and interesting early on but it get dulls nearing the end
Imo the most creative one was the mushroom girl, i never heard of those
Mar 28, 2020 5:30 PM

Dec 2016
LaatuMakkara said:
I'm not gay... BUT crim was mad cute when he was going at it with elza.

I mean, Crim isn't a 100% guy so it is ok.

Honestly I was expecting that Sting and rest will try to have sex with him to also add angels to reviews. :P
Maybe in second season?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 28, 2020 5:44 PM
Mar 2020
I just hope for the impossibility of a second season (or at least full-fledged hentai god tier OVA).
Mar 28, 2020 5:52 PM

Jan 2009
they talk about the other world or our world heh lol ye we do not have any magic around here and so they use magic protection instead of condoms

that dream eater brothel is a nice finale

also the virgin lizard became a wizard lol
Mar 28, 2020 6:14 PM

Jul 2015
So, if I am not mistaken, ladies during bath scene were talking about real life world and actually explained how they prevent STDs and pregnancies in their world.
Would be nice to see some isekai content.

Mar 28, 2020 6:17 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Kind of meh anime tbh. Got repetitive for me.

5/10
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Mar 28, 2020 6:39 PM

Mar 2018
Surprised at how many 10/10 comments are here. Don't know if it's for the sake of the meme or if they genuinely think that (which I don't have a problem with) but I thought this was mostly a boring show. I say mostly cuz at first you're like damn this show is so lewd and it's funny but once that wears out I found myself being bored most of the time. 4/10
Mar 28, 2020 6:42 PM

Oct 2013
Haha, very fine ending. xD This anime was really something special. Simple, yet original plot; cool characters; awesome visuals and music. I also liked this ending was quite open for a continuation. I hope we will see it one day. :)

The best part was that virgin lizard ascending into a wizard, haha. xD With his determination I suppose he's aiming to reach even higher levels of power, lol.
Mar 28, 2020 6:50 PM
Oct 2015
I feel a big censure in this episode :( I went to see the demon burdel girls uwu
Mar 28, 2020 7:19 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
This anime already accomplished its goal and will be remembered as the one that reached MAL top 1 for a short period of time as a meme to fight against Funimation. =_=

The anime is average. 7/10. I still prefer Rosario to Vampire and Monster Musume.

The uncensored old lady killed the mood since ep 1 🤮
Mar 28, 2020 7:20 PM

Nov 2019
Kimurah said:
I'm the minority here. I thought it was funny, but not the epitome of comedy as some claim it is, or the breath of fresh air of raunchy comedy. The Konosuba movie that came out a couple of days ago it's a great example of great comedy with plenty of fanservice but also great animation and also a great story to follow. In contrast Reviewers had tons of just panning shots (even in this last episode wich is supposed to be the closure) and plenty of jokes that kinda leave you waiting for the punchline (like Crim waiting for a week for some herb mixture or the constant joke of Zel being amazed by the old hag Mitsue) and tons of just infodump that goes nowhere (like the Mazoku race losing the elections)

I do think it's jokes aren't that hilarious but I think you're assuming the majority are some people who are weirded by the show that they think it's that funny while it's not even comedy centered but a fan-service centered (at least the anime) coz the anime go out of it's way with more nsfw scenes that didn't even happen in the manga, while the manga is more plot centered and some actual world building at the end of the volume

The joke about Crim waiting is a good excuse for her not to come along with Demon hole coz duh Angels, weak with darkness element

As for Zel, it was already explained the first episode, they're more attracted with Mana, young mana to be exact, and Mitsue still has that young mana compared to 500 y/o elves

Demia and DeathAbyss convo we learned that real Earth exists, also that they uses magic circles for the succu girls to not get pregnant or get any diesesses so I wouldn't call that infodump that goes nowhere it could go anywhere with a lot of potential and fyi the anime only covers 2 volume, the manga is ongoing with 4 volumes and counting, so saying it won't go nowhere is straight up reaching

Mar 28, 2020 7:33 PM

Feb 2014
Wonderful, favorite new show of the season (favorite sequel was Haikyuu), hilarious, original, very sexy.
Always looked forward to this show every Saturday, had a great time with every episode.
8/10 score from me, thank you Japan for creating this great show.
Mar 28, 2020 8:08 PM
Aug 2017
This Anime will age like fine wine. This is probably the first and last of it's kind we'll see for at least a decade.

Kudos to Passione for going all in and enhancing the Manga.

Glad it's over so I don't have to see contrarians who somehow stuck with an Anime for 12 straight weeks despite being banned and censored was only a Meme.

Imagine the kind of no-life having weeb that intentionally goes out of his way to illegally watch an Anime every week they think was bad?
Mar 28, 2020 8:08 PM
Apr 2019
Love how they casually talked about technology from our world during the bath scene, meaning some lucky guy might get isekai'ed to this world haha
Mar 28, 2020 8:21 PM

Feb 2020
docterchima said:
Love how they casually talked about technology from our world during the bath scene, meaning some lucky guy might get isekai'ed to this world haha

That's what I want to see an OVA of, what's it like for whoever got isekai'd here?
Mar 28, 2020 8:56 PM

Dec 2016
YggdraSEED said:

I do think it's jokes aren't that hilarious but I think you're assuming the majority are some people who are weirded by the show that they think it's that funny while it's not even comedy centered but a fan-service centered (at least the anime) coz the anime go out of it's way with more nsfw scenes that didn't even happen in the manga, while the manga is more plot centered and some actual world building at the end of the volume

I'm not assuming anything, I'm actually talking about loud large numbers of people both on reddit and youtube claiming this is the epitome of ecchi comedy. And I certainly don't see the point of you making the distinction of it not being a comedy centered but fanservice centered, sounds like you're just talking semantics to pad your paragraph.

YggdraSEED said:

The joke about Crim waiting is a good excuse for her not to come along with Demon hole coz duh Angels, weak with darkness element

To wich it could had been actually taken out and just made Meidri tell the guys that Crim wasn't going to be available for a long time. Yes, I understand that it was all an excuse to ditch Crim and go for the Mazoku girls. But, what's the point of a joke with no punchline?

YggdraSEED said:

As for Zel, it was already explained the first episode, they're more attracted with Mana, young mana to be exact, and Mitsue still has that young mana compared to 500 y/o elves

Thank you Captain Obvious, I couldn't have figured that out despite Zel had repeated that several times throught the whole series. Now go, people need your powers to state the obvious elsewhere.

YggdraSEED said:

Demia and DeathAbyss convo we learned that real Earth exists, also that they uses magic circles for the succu girls to not get pregnant or get any diesesses so I wouldn't call that infodump that goes nowhere it could go anywhere with a lot of potential and fyi the anime only covers 2 volume, the manga is ongoing with 4 volumes and counting, so saying it won't go nowhere is straight up reaching

It's still infodump because it was thrown out in a very unnatural matter so that the audience gets the memo. It's exactly like every other scene with two or more people talking in a cafe booth explaining their plans (yes I'm looking at you Sword Art Online). It goes nowhere because there isn't a sequel announced. When and if a sequel gets announced then it becomes relevant and it goes somewhere. I also don't think you even understand the concept of reaching or "infodump". I personally don't care that there's actually another world that it might be earth, if you think that's amazing more power to you.

KimurahMar 28, 2020 9:02 PM
Mar 28, 2020 9:59 PM

Nov 2019
Kimurah said:
YggdraSEED said:

I'm not assuming anything, I'm actually talking about loud large numbers of people both on reddit and youtube claiming this is the epitome of ecchi comedy. And I certainly don't see the point of you making the distinction of it not being a comedy centered but fanservice centered, sounds like you're just talking semantics to pad your paragraph.

YggdraSEED said:

To wich it could had been actually taken out and just made Meidri tell the guys that Crim wasn't going to be available for a long time. Yes, I understand that it was all an excuse to ditch Crim and go for the Mazoku girls. But, what's the point of a joke with no punchline?

YggdraSEED said:

Thank you Captain Obvious, I couldn't have figured that out despite Zel had repeated that several times throught the whole series. Now go, people need your powers to state the obvious elsewhere.

YggdraSEED said:

It's still infodump because it was thrown out in a very unnatural matter so that the audience gets the memo. It's exactly like every other scene with two or more people talking in a cafe booth explaining their plans (yes I'm looking at you Sword Art Online). It goes nowhere because there isn't a sequel announced. When and if a sequel gets announced then it becomes relevant and it goes somewhere. I also don't think you even understand the concept of reaching or "infodump". I personally don't care that there's actually another world that it might be earth, if you think that's amazing more power to you.

Ah YouTube, with opinionated anitubers and their fans who can't think for themselves, yup this pretty much confirms you're assuming the majority

Like I said, it's an excuse, a convenience for Crim to not go with them, and who decided every joke needs a punchline? This isn't a comedy bar genius

Now I'm not about for recycling jokes but you're clearly just nitpicking just for the sake of trying to act smart, Stunk brought up their favorites so the joke got brought up again, there's a difference between constant and continuity

English is not my first language, I know my english is not that good but that doesn't excuse your poor comprehension, I never said it wasn't an 'infodump', I said I wouldn't call that 'infodump that goes nowhere'

It doesn't matter if the show never gets a sequel, why are you assuming everything revolves around the anime lol

Clearly you don't read the manga judging from our conversation, so why would you reach that it goes nowhere? When I a manga reader know it will go somewhere
Haunt88Mar 28, 2020 10:05 PM
Mar 28, 2020 10:55 PM

Feb 2017
nerfx said:
Kinda weird they skipped the demon girls sex scene

That's the only reason why in me case this episode is 8/10 and not a 10/10.
I was expecting a good and S*xy review but ... nothing
Mar 28, 2020 11:28 PM

Apr 2018
Welp we did it boys. This was one heck of an anime, truly what a man of culture would watch. Despite all the sex stuff happening, they really mixed humor into it which makes me like it even more; it's what most ecchi anime are missing and ends up being boring.

Let's give one more bust for this anime!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

279 by JefersonLima00 »»
Feb 25, 2:19 AM

» Season 2 petition

Thegordon - Jan 1

1 by deg »»
Jan 1, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ashhk - Mar 21, 2020

93 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 9:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.