Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2020 5:50 AM

Jul 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ryo has a pretty incredible bond with Ango if he can understand from a distant message that he lost his mind lol

Apr 14, 2020 1:56 AM
Mar 2016
Missiles... Missiles... Missiles... Missiles!... Missiles!!... MISSILES!... MISSILES!!!

WHY IS EVERYONE SO FRICKIN STUPID!? I HATE ALMOST EVERY CHARACTER ON THIS SHOW!

I wanted to see where the story went, but season 2 is just incredibly painful so far. I feel like you could get away with cutting at least a third of the dialogue, if not half.

Oh also... It should concern you that you were shot, Summimaru.
Apr 15, 2020 1:31 PM

Jan 2019
Seriously, Ango is so fucking annoying with all this Shigeru stuff + his hallucinations, somebody just kill him and Ryo already.

Darkdaxter said:

Yeah lol, I'm really annoyed at how Semimaru and the other girl doesn't give a fuck that Ryo has a gun with him.
Apr 21, 2020 11:06 PM
Mar 2016
RottenOrange said:
Seriously, Ango is so fucking annoying with all this Shigeru stuff + his hallucinations, somebody just kill him and Ryo already.

Darkdaxter said:

Yeah lol, I'm really annoyed at how Semimaru and the other girl doesn't give a fuck that Ryo has a gun with him.

I guess it makes sense given that they feel 12.5 hours is tons of time before the entirety of Japan is blown up. If that doesn't phase you, I guess getting shot really wouldn't lol
Jun 23, 2020 4:13 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
RottenOrange said:

Darkdaxter said:

yeah everything is so true, also I can not immagine how this will also go into an ending they are just pulling out bs

Jan 6, 2021 6:54 PM
Feb 2020
I would love if Hana just slipped down a cliff & died while reminiscing about this “beautiful world” & Arashi. Realistic.
Mar 15, 2023 4:08 PM
Mar 2023
muito bom este anime recomendo
Nov 5, 2023 11:27 PM

Mar 2012
the pacing of this thing is atrocious. we went through how many episodes with nothing happening to a literal nuclear bomb menace?
Feb 12, 3:46 AM
Aug 2023
I can't believe Arashi not only somehow did mental gymnastics to find Anyo shooting at him as reasonable, but somehow came to the conclusion it was his fault he was lost at sea also.

Meanwhile Hana who followed horses up a steep dry rocky mountain to a water source, somehow crocodiles got up there also. Do I need to stress how steep, dry, and rocky that trek was again? And lets consider how slow and awkward crocodiles move on land, like those piglets could probably move better over far distances than crocodiles.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 7 Seeds 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Unkrowned - Mar 28, 2020

5 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 12, 2:58 AM

» Season 3?

sydneyhawker - Jun 27, 2021

7 by Multilynx »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:55 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Unkrowned - Mar 28, 2020

10 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 2, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Mar 26, 2020

27 by fukumenkei »»
Nov 6, 2023 5:29 PM

Poll: » 7 Seeds 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Unkrowned - Mar 28, 2020

8 by fukumenkei »»
Nov 2, 2023 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.