Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 26, 11:13 PM

it’s been hard for me to sleep lately. wondering if anyone is going through the same thing. srsly slept at 6am today.

could be the virus scare getting to me. could be the increased screen time due to quarantine. all i know is that this sucks (さいやくだ).

Mar 26, 11:19 PM

yes i have become a recluse due to this damn virus...

im in college and have to continue classes online. however i seriously can't get myself to be productive at home so i always end up feeling guilty and stay up late to try and make up for it. been going to bed consistently from like 4-5am. and i have class at 10:30am! ugh

agreed this suckssss

Mar 26, 11:22 PM

I used to work normal day shifts and would at least be able to sleep by midnight. Ever since switching to night shift work, I find that I can't settle down and sleep until like 3-4am. Aside from being all amped up from work, I also think it's the screen time (whether on the pc or phone) that may also be messing with my senses.

Mar 26, 11:28 PM
I was always a night guy, but now, with nothing to do and the internet working really poorly in the from 8am to at least midnight due to all the people using it for classes, work and regular human time watching stuff at night its getting kinda ridiculous. Just today I went to sleep at 8:30 am and woke up at 5pm. So not really loosing sleep, I sleep between 8 and 10 hours every day, but I can't sleep at night.

Mar 26, 11:34 PM

Ever since the lockdown, my sleep duration has been way off. I overslept the first couple of days. But lately, all I take is basically a nap, like 3 hrs/day, or 3 hrs every 15 hrs or so. It’s also inconsistent with the time. Earlier I fell asleep at 11am and just woke up 2pm.

Screen time is a big factor for me, too. But in my case, the root cause would have been the sudden lack of routine and no time restrictions. For years I have spent 8 hrs+ a day working, 2hrs+ commute during weekdays. Now that there is no work, how the fuck do I use those hours? Passion project, neglected household chores, whatever, but the big chunk goes to overindulgence in multimedia (Netflix/anime/etc). And watching anything that is not real has this trance-like feeling. Simply put, you kinda unconsciously set aside your perception of time. I don’t even know what day it is!

The wind is.. savoring the peace it yearned for years.

Mar 26, 11:37 PM
Lost Her Way

For me the Coronavirus scare is affecting my sleep schedule in an esoteric way.

Since my hours were cut in half at work due to it I started having nightmares about being homeless again. It's just the stress of rent, gas and food for 2 people with my hours cut clean in half mixed with the fear of repeating a traumatic experience.

Hopefully in time it works out.

Mar 26, 11:41 PM

A huge portion of my daily routine was thrown out the window. I still have stuff to do, but I can afford to wake up much later than I could before the outbreak. So I'm naturally fucking up my sleep schedule by staying up until anywhere between 2AM to 4AM and then sleeping until 10-12AM. There's just no incentive for me to wake up early as I'd have nothing to do.

Mar 26, 11:45 PM

Yes but not directly because of that but other reasons. I don't feel I have enough time in a day so been depriving myself waking up earlier than my natual cycle and my worrisome thoughts over personal problems keep me up on top of that.

Mar 27, 3:44 AM
Corona Yandere

I’ve been working shifts most of my life. Never had any problems with sleep. If you really struggle to sleep have some CBD before bed.

Mar 27, 3:50 AM

Not really, I sleep like shit most nights.

Mar 27, 3:54 AM

Man if you guys are already loosing sleep just from the quarantine how yall going to cope with shit actually gets serious? It hasn't even started yet lmao

Mar 27, 4:44 AM

No i can still get to sleep no problem. The virus hasn't affected my life in any way just yet since i'm still going to work. Even if i was self-isolating i'd try to keep a fairly consistent sleep schedule like i always have.

Mar 27, 5:09 AM

Nah, I am sleeping just fine, never had any trouble sleeping

Edit and resources do not belong to me.

Mar 27, 5:13 AM
insomnia or sleep problems is one symptoms of schizophrenic like me anyway thats why i think this fucking hallucinations are like literal daydreaming or a nightmare while im awake

Mar 27, 5:28 AM

I'm winning sleep, so it's alright.

Mar 27, 5:55 AM

I’ve been going to be at 3-4 in the morning and waking up at 10am-12pm. So it’s safe to say that I’m not losing much sleep.

Mar 27, 5:58 AM

I've been sleeping like a baby, so every night I wake up crying because I'm cold, hungry or lonely. Please, someone give me a hug, I promise I'm a good hugger.

Mar 27, 6:17 AM

losing sleep from work stuff. It's all good though since the holidays is coming up.

Mar 27, 7:15 AM

I'm still getting the same ol' 8 to 9 hours of sleep

Mar 27, 7:27 AM

Scud said:
Not really, I sleep like shit every night.

Thank goodness there's somebody else like me.

Mar 27, 8:17 AM

Every since middle school my sleep schedule has been on a downward spiral.

Mar 27, 11:20 AM

i ain't losing sleep but it's pretty funny looking at the self-proclaimed 'civilized' idiots showing their true colors

keep the circus going, i've already seen articles about people ingesting bleach, chloroquine phosphate, and I await for the next brainlet who will suggest using fent patches is the miracle cure

Mar 27, 11:22 AM
I haven't slept well in about 3 weeks.

Mar 27, 12:04 PM

I sleep as always.

I feel much more energetic than otherwise though,
thinking to myself today is going to be a good day.

Mar 27, 12:15 PM

My sleep schedule is fucked as well.

Mar 27, 3:43 PM

Not really, I take sedatives to sleep, so because of that I sleep good each night. But find myself tired even after getting anywhere between 8-12 hours of sleep, that's the only issue. Apart from the sedatives I'd find it hard to sleep very much.

Mar 27, 3:53 PM

If youre in lockdown/quarantine it could be because your moving less and doing less in the day, meaning your not as tired and finding it harder to sleep has you havent used all your energy.

As for me, each night im falling asleep half an hour earlier and waking up half an hour later each morning...
Modified by Seijatachiiii, Mar 27, 4:30 PM

Mar 27, 3:57 PM

My sleep quality has been better than ever,since the coronavirus striked and i stopped having to go to school.

Mar 27, 4:22 PM

I usually go to bed at 6am or even later now. Just can't sleep, I've been having sleeping issues for all my life.

“The broken weapon of the gods. I was once called as such. I don't think that was mistaken, I mean, I'm sure I'm broken after all.”

Mar 27, 4:25 PM

Nope. I have the same shitty days as I always do. Nothing changed.
From <---Bottom tier to top tier feet--->

Mar 27, 7:03 PM

Yeah sleeping is scary right now. Reading about the virus at night
...its a campfire nightmare tale .
MAL's Alcoholics

Mogu-sama said:
Alcohol is an unnatural technology

Mar 27, 7:27 PM

No, not since my uncle moved out last week.
Doug Walker was born in Naples, Italy; and because his father was in the Navy, lived in many different places across the United States when he was growing up. He went on to study film at Northern Illinois University, majoring in communications.

After college, he worked as an illustrator and started making YouTube videos for fun. He first grabbed viewers' attention with clever 5 second movie versions of popular films, and gained more notoriety with his snarky "Nostalgia Critic" reviews.

Yesterday, 4:02 AM

I'm not quite losing sleep but its more like my sleeping schedule changed.

Yesterday, 4:08 AM

My sleep schedules always been a mess due to anxiety. But this whole virus scare definitely isn’t helping.

7 hours ago
it is natural
i hope this video helps

7 hours ago

it is not because of the virus, I only have a roommate under my bed who does not let me sleep, but he never leaves there.

6 hours ago

im not losing any sleep, but i am getting increasingly paranoid about the virus tbh
my life is only four things. anime, school, sleep and roaming the internet.

6 hours ago

I've been sleeping at 2 or 3 am which isn't good cause I wake up at 1 pm and miss half the day :(

6 hours ago

Nope-it's just life as usual for me.
Life Is Short But Intense.

4 hours ago
My sleep schedule is actually way better thanks to the virus