Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Mar 26, 4:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1221
Welp as most of us have a sudden influx of free time, I kind of have no excuse to not finally start watching Gundam as watching the entirety of Gundam has always been on my bucket list.

What about you fellas, what are your anime goals you'd like to achieve? Finally watch LOTGH? Watch 5cm Per Second without getting depressed? To be able to say you've seen every single work made by Satoshi Kon? Find an anime you like from a genre you hate? Anything at all, no matter how grand or stupid
 
#2
Mar 26, 4:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 510
OnionKnightRises said:
Welp as most of us have a sudden influx of free time, I kind of have no excuse to not finally start watching Gundam as watching the entirety of Gundam has always been on my bucket list.

What about you fellas, what are your anime goals you'd like to achieve? Finally watch LOTGH? Watch 5cm Per Second without getting depressed? To be able to say you've seen every single work made by Satoshi Kon? Find an anime you like from a genre you hate? Anything at all, no matter how grand or stupid

My goals are the same as they've always been. Watch whatever strikes my fancy.
 
#3
Mar 26, 4:18 PM

Online
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 3587
SithSteel said:
OnionKnightRises said:
Welp as most of us have a sudden influx of free time, I kind of have no excuse to not finally start watching Gundam as watching the entirety of Gundam has always been on my bucket list.

What about you fellas, what are your anime goals you'd like to achieve? Finally watch LOTGH? Watch 5cm Per Second without getting depressed? To be able to say you've seen every single work made by Satoshi Kon? Find an anime you like from a genre you hate? Anything at all, no matter how grand or stupid

My goals are the same as they've always been. Watch whatever strikes my fancy.
I can get behind this stretch goal!!
 
#4
Mar 26, 4:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 510
Tylaen said:
SithSteel said:

My goals are the same as they've always been. Watch whatever strikes my fancy.
I can get behind this stretch goal!!

Its definitely an S-Tier type of mission.
 
#5
Mar 26, 4:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 90
OnionKnightRises said:
Welp as most of us have a sudden influx of free time, I kind of have no excuse to not finally start watching Gundam as watching the entirety of Gundam has always been on my bucket list.

What about you fellas, what are your anime goals you'd like to achieve? Finally watch LOTGH? Watch 5cm Per Second without getting depressed? To be able to say you've seen every single work made by Satoshi Kon? Find an anime you like from a genre you hate? Anything at all, no matter how grand or stupid



You actually got it right hahaha, I want to start watching LOTGH, you are a clairvoyant
 
#6
Mar 26, 4:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2205
1. Watch every sequel to an anime I have seen the 1st season of.

2. Watch every adaptation of a manga I have read.

3. Finish 400 tv series from the 2000s.
 
#7
Mar 26, 4:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 72
OnionKnightRises said:
Welp as most of us have a sudden influx of free time, I kind of have no excuse to not finally start watching Gundam as watching the entirety of Gundam has always been on my bucket list.

What about you fellas, what are your anime goals you'd like to achieve? Finally watch LOTGH? Watch 5cm Per Second without getting depressed? To be able to say you've seen every single work made by Satoshi Kon? Find an anime you like from a genre you hate? Anything at all, no matter how grand or stupid


omg i would love to watch everything by satoshi kon, i've only seen perfect blue and that terrified me and intrigued me in equal measures
 
#8
Mar 26, 4:25 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1221
derflorian said:
OnionKnightRises said:
Welp as most of us have a sudden influx of free time, I kind of have no excuse to not finally start watching Gundam as watching the entirety of Gundam has always been on my bucket list.

What about you fellas, what are your anime goals you'd like to achieve? Finally watch LOTGH? Watch 5cm Per Second without getting depressed? To be able to say you've seen every single work made by Satoshi Kon? Find an anime you like from a genre you hate? Anything at all, no matter how grand or stupid



You actually got it right hahaha, I want to start watching LOTGH, you are a clairvoyant

No better time to start than now. Lotta people seem to finally be watching the show with all the free time they have, so if you start now you might have more people to talk with about it
 
#9
Mar 26, 4:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 6567
I don't have any "goals" regarding anime. I barely even watch anime as nothing seems to interest me these days.


“The broken weapon of the gods. I was once called as such. I don't think that was mistaken, I mean, I'm sure I'm broken after all.”
 
Mar 26, 4:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 612
1. Catch up with my seasonals
2. Finally watch FMAB
 
Mar 26, 4:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 46
I've already seen Galactic Heroes 😎
One minor goal I have is watching a bunch of Ghibli movies, but it's hard because I don't love watching movies on my phone.

Not anime or manga, but I want to read at least 1 novel a month. The novel I'm going to read in April will be 1984.
The void has consumed me.
 
Mar 26, 4:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 2488
I'm still not in quarantine but that doesn't change the goals i already have so I don't have more time. At least this is what I want to accomplish during the year
complete 1000 tv series
complete 365.25 days that doesn't include rewatching
complete 75 more vn/game adaptations
Start and complete franchise City Hunter to complete at least 2 different season entries that are tv of the 90s (each year and must be unique franchise entry that isn't the same in the 90s based upon my designation of choice and I must complete everything associated with franchise that I pick)
maybe try to finish Lupin franchise
Modified by MechKingKillbot, Mar 26, 4:40 PM
 
Mar 26, 4:36 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1221
maiawatchesanime said:

omg i would love to watch everything by satoshi kon, i've only seen perfect blue and that terrified me and intrigued me in equal measures

Go for it, a lot of people consider Perfect Blue is magnum opus but his other works are still very damn good. Paprika is less terrifying and more surreal, Paranoia Agent is a bit unsettling and surreal, and Tokyo Godfathers was just straight up fun and I recommend you watch it in the middle if you ever marathon his works.

koichis_pen said:
The novel I'm going to read in April will be 1984.

That's some beefy ass taste, I personally don't know anyone willing to read it without being forced to in school. It's definitely is worth a read.

tsubasa_ said:
I don't have any "goals" regarding anime. I barely even watch anime as nothing seems to interest me these days.

No goals? Not even the goal of getting back into anime?
 
Mar 26, 4:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 293
Finish watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters before it leaves Netflix on March 31
Rewatch Tokyo Mew Mew
Finish Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters and Spider Riders
 
Mar 26, 4:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 471
Well, i decided to use my spare quarantine time to finally jump into the Fate/* rabbit hole, which i had kept putting off for years. I'm glad i did, it has a very fascinating and unique premise and i'm really digging it so far.

I don't have any set goal for how far i plan to get into the franchise during this isolation period, but i'm hoping to watch as much of it as i can while also keeping up with a couple other hobbies.
Modified by Stygian_Prisoner, Mar 26, 5:08 PM
 
Mar 26, 5:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 99
Rewatch several shows from my youth and make no progress on my PTW list whatsoever.
 
Mar 26, 5:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 600
Finishoff my close PTW and try to rewatch some of the animes I've seen when I just 1st started. I already rewatched Erased. I'm also writing A review for Redline but I've been slacking on it since january, putting my thoughts into words and being coherent in my 2nd language is way harder than I thought.
 
Mar 26, 5:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 313
finish everything I have downloaded.
 
Mar 26, 5:45 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1221
StarfireDragon said:
Rewatch several shows from my youth and make no progress on my PTW list whatsoever.

Not trying new shows isn't a problem if that was never the goal, smart
 
Mar 26, 5:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 4088
Well my current goal is to reach 100 anime watched. I'm currently at 96, but I plan to finish up 1 show and watch the 2 seasons of SNAFU (might as well catch up for season 3). I'm planning on making my 100th show Monogatari Series: Second Season.
 
Mar 26, 5:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 492
Let me get this straight. Are you setting a goal for your own entertainment? Being more determined to finish something is not like trying to finish something you dislike. Of course I wouldn't say art is merely for entertainment, but I would definitely argue for that in this current time.

I remember watching LOTGH was such a chore and also couldn't help but feeling our two protagonists were a bit too mary sue for my taste. It was quite a long time ago but still, I don't think I'll be picking it up anytime soon.

And because I don't set 'goals' for my own sake, I watch whatever I like. For example, I just watched one episode of Nichijou and I don't feel like watching another one so I temporarily drop it. On the other hand, I find Yu Yu Hakusho and Touch far more pleasant and entertaining, so I decide to keep watching them. Basically, I have no goals, or to be more specific, I should not have any goals. You can consider this as a goal if you want to - prioritizing my own entertainment.
. . .
 
Mar 26, 5:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1127
BlakexEkalb said:
Well my current goal is to reach 100 anime watched. I'm currently at 96, but I plan to finish up 1 show and watch the 2 seasons of SNAFU (might as well catch up for season 3). I'm planning on making my 100th show Monogatari Series: Second Season.
I want to get to 200! 7 more for me....
 
Mar 26, 6:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 28
My goal is to watch an episode of anime, being burned out sucks :(
 
Mar 26, 6:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 4088
laputia said:
BlakexEkalb said:
Well my current goal is to reach 100 anime watched. I'm currently at 96, but I plan to finish up 1 show and watch the 2 seasons of SNAFU (might as well catch up for season 3). I'm planning on making my 100th show Monogatari Series: Second Season.
I want to get to 200! 7 more for me....


Gotaa watch those 12 episode shows, 25 might take too long.

@ASaid
Watch Konosuba.
 
Mar 26, 6:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 297
Actually finishing watching everything from winter 2020 would be a good start


 
Mar 26, 6:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 13105
Ironically I have a lot less free time than I did a couple weeks ago since school is eating up most of my time. If I did have free time, though, I'd watch through my ptw and get updated on the anime I've missed from the past couple seasons.
 
Mar 26, 6:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 4071
Watch 5cm Per Second without getting depressed?

well that was easy as hell to do



but for realz my goal would be to find another '10' anime, because I really want to experience that feeling again of being unexpectedly blown away :P
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'


 
Mar 26, 6:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 972
Finally watching many of the critically acclaimed anime. I'm half-way in nichijou right now.

Now, i just hope my procrastinating don't get in the way
"This is boring...I'm bored..."
 
Mar 26, 7:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1221
ASaid said:
My goal is to watch an episode of anime, being burned out sucks :(

Hang in there, everyone I know that's burned out of anime but still wanted to watch it still got back in eventually, actually wanting to start watching anime again after feeling that burn out is a big boost. Just don't get impatient.

Preachee said:
Let me get this straight. Are you setting a goal for your own entertainment? Being more determined to finish something is not like trying to finish something you dislike. Of course I wouldn't say art is merely for entertainment, but I would definitely argue for that in this current time.

I remember watching LOTGH was such a chore and also couldn't help but feeling our two protagonists were a bit too mary sue for my taste. It was quite a long time ago but still, I don't think I'll be picking it up anytime soon.

And because I don't set 'goals' for my own sake, I watch whatever I like. For example, I just watched one episode of Nichijou and I don't feel like watching another one so I temporarily drop it. On the other hand, I find Yu Yu Hakusho and Touch far more pleasant and entertaining, so I decide to keep watching them. Basically, I have no goals, or to be more specific, I should not have any goals. You can consider this as a goal if you want to - prioritizing my own entertainment.

Are you asking about my goal of watching all of Gundam specifically, or just the question in general? If it's the former, it's just something I've wanted since I was a preteen. Once I finally finish all of Gundam I'm sure as hell gonna show that off, but the bragging rights are secondary. Even if some seasons of Gundam won't be as enjoyable it's something to look back on. Gundam to me is like a bullshit Souls-like boss you struggle with. Probably not gonna enjoy the fight, but I'm sure as hell gonna feel amazing once I finally put em down.

And yeah, you don't have to have a goal, I totally understand that, it's just a hobby after all. It's just fun seeing what people want from anime in the future, whether there's an end goal, a few optional objectives along the way, or if they just take it at their own pace like you do.
 
Mar 26, 7:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1127
BlakexEkalb said:
laputia said:
I want to get to 200! 7 more for me....


Gotaa watch those 12 episode shows, 25 might take too long.
that's my plan! watching angel beats rn
 
Mar 26, 7:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1011
OnionKnightRises said:
Welp as most of us have a sudden influx of free time, I kind of have no excuse to not finally start watching Gundam as watching the entirety of Gundam has always been on my bucket list.

What about you fellas, what are your anime goals you'd like to achieve? Finally watch LOTGH? Watch 5cm Per Second without getting depressed? To be able to say you've seen every single work made by Satoshi Kon? Find an anime you like from a genre you hate? Anything at all, no matter how grand or stupid


I don't think you can watch 5cm per second without getting depressed, unless you are a sadist.

I'm still working actually and will hopefully remain doing so but who knows, see how the shit show spirals I guess.

If I do end up not having work I guess my goals would be mostly game related, FF14 mmo if I have internet, outerworlds/fallout3/civ 5 if I don't.

Not much in terms of the anime world, I mean I do watch daily but I don't really have goals. I have a faaaat plan to watch list, and unless something catches me hard enough to binge, I usually just watch a few episodes of whatever genre I'm in the mood for before bed, so that will stay the norm probably.
Random thoughts:

Babymetal is metal A F.

Might Guy best guy.

Tomomi Ogawa and Mami Sasazaki best girls.

Weed + anime = a good day.

“...Every single one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness, and we call it reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be another's illusion. We all live inside our own fantasies, don't you think?”
-Masashi Kishimoto, Naruto, Vol. 42: The Secret of the Mangekyo (Naruto, #42)
 
Mar 26, 8:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 718
Nothing right now, I wanted to watch LOGH for the longest time but did that 6 months ago so as of now I've mostly just been rewatching some old favorites but I've been doing that since december so I'm running out of that as well.
 
Mar 26, 8:40 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 485
Since you mentioned, I wanted to watch LoGH just to see why it gets praised so much.

I've also wanted to watch older anime like Maison Ikkoku, Ranma 1/2, Gundam series, Fist of the North Star, and yeah. Older anime just have a calmer feel to them + more slice of life.

I wanna start and finish all long shounen.
 
Mar 26, 9:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 449
My only goal to be honest is to try to watch(and finish) every Mecha Anime from 1979-2019 that I have interest in watching. It's a little project I've been doing for a very long time now lol. Not because I have to or am making myself do this. I just really enjoy the Mecha Genre. It's definitely one of the ones I love the most.
 
Mar 26, 10:06 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1221
Zeroflamez said:
My only goal to be honest is to try to watch(and finish) every Mecha Anime from 1979-2019 that I have interest in watching. It's a little project I've been doing for a very long time now lol. Not because I have to or am making myself do this. I just really enjoy the Mecha Genre. It's definitely one of the ones I love the most.

Good on you, most people don't even like the Mecha genre, let alone Mecha from decades ago. The genre might be in decline, but it still deserves love.

Hokage_Jason said:
I don't think you can watch 5cm per second without getting depressed, unless you are a sadist.

I'm still working actually and will hopefully remain doing so but who knows, see how the shit show spirals I guess.

If I do end up not having work I guess my goals would be mostly game related, FF14 mmo if I have internet, outerworlds/fallout3/civ 5 if I don't.

Not much in terms of the anime world, I mean I do watch daily but I don't really have goals. I have a faaaat plan to watch list, and unless something catches me hard enough to binge, I usually just watch a few episodes of whatever genre I'm in the mood for before bed, so that will stay the norm probably.

Putting a dent in your Plan to Watch list is hard when you also have Plan to Play lists and Plan to Read lists. It's like going to your pantry and seeing that you have TOO many things to eat that you can't decide what to eat and end up getting nowhere
 
Mar 26, 10:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 449
OnionKnightRises said:
Zeroflamez said:
My only goal to be honest is to try to watch(and finish) every Mecha Anime from 1979-2019 that I have interest in watching. It's a little project I've been doing for a very long time now lol. Not because I have to or am making myself do this. I just really enjoy the Mecha Genre. It's definitely one of the ones I love the most.

Good on you, most people don't even like the Mecha genre, let alone Mecha from decades ago. The genre might be in decline, but it still deserves love.

Hokage_Jason said:
I don't think you can watch 5cm per second without getting depressed, unless you are a sadist.

I'm still working actually and will hopefully remain doing so but who knows, see how the shit show spirals I guess.

If I do end up not having work I guess my goals would be mostly game related, FF14 mmo if I have internet, outerworlds/fallout3/civ 5 if I don't.

Not much in terms of the anime world, I mean I do watch daily but I don't really have goals. I have a faaaat plan to watch list, and unless something catches me hard enough to binge, I usually just watch a few episodes of whatever genre I'm in the mood for before bed, so that will stay the norm probably.

Putting a dent in your Plan to Watch list is hard when you also have Plan to Play lists and Plan to Read lists. It's like going to your pantry and seeing that you have TOO many things to eat that you can't decide what to eat and end up getting nowhere

It's definitely one of those things where if you didn't grow up with an interest in giant robots or grow up watching them then you likely won't enjoy the genre much or at all. I personally fall into the category of growing up with it lol
 
Mar 26, 10:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 320
I want to watch every new seasonal that is released this decade.I just want to see all the good as well as the bad anime this decade has to offer.I always find atleast 4hrs of free time everyday but keeping up with the seasonals is exhausting.
 
Mar 26, 10:28 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 26
maiawatchesanime said:
OnionKnightRises said:
Welp as most of us have a sudden influx of free time, I kind of have no excuse to not finally start watching Gundam as watching the entirety of Gundam has always been on my bucket list.

What about you fellas, what are your anime goals you'd like to achieve? Finally watch LOTGH? Watch 5cm Per Second without getting depressed? To be able to say you've seen every single work made by Satoshi Kon? Find an anime you like from a genre you hate? Anything at all, no matter how grand or stupid


omg i would love to watch everything by satoshi kon, i've only seen perfect blue and that terrified me and intrigued me in equal measures


All you have left is Paranoia Agent, The millennium actress, Tokyo Godfathers Paprika. I’ve watched all except Tokyo godfathers they are a delight to watch. I can’t wait to watch Tokyo Godfathers
 
Mar 26, 10:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 769
Watch whatever I find interesting at the moment.
 
Mar 26, 10:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 12
My goal is to one day have under 30 in my plan to watch list.
[img align=left][/img
Anime List

Manga List
 
Mar 26, 11:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 5045
OnionKnightRises said:
Welp as most of us have a sudden influx of free time, I kind of have no excuse to not finally start watching Gundam as watching the entirety of Gundam has always been on my bucket list.

What about you fellas, what are your anime goals you'd like to achieve? Finally watch LOTGH? Watch 5cm Per Second without getting depressed? To be able to say you've seen every single work made by Satoshi Kon? Find an anime you like from a genre you hate? Anything at all, no matter how grand or stupid

You're allowed to always have any excuse to not watch something :3

On topic, no I don't have any goals. I hope April come sooner so I can finally binge watch bnha S4.

Actually, I really want to catch up to One Piece, Gintama, and some other long runnings I'm watching, but damn the mood never strikes.
OTP: Kid x Law | Katsuki x Izuku | Erwin x Levi | Hide x Kaneki | Sanada x Yukimura | Guren x Shinya | See more!

» My doujinshi collection
» Favorite Boku no Hero Academia doujinshi
 
Mar 26, 11:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 800
My biggest goal is to finally watch Jojo and Gintama.

Allow me to teach you something useful:
My Top 20 Japanese Cartoons
Elitists in a nutshell
Many people say that anime is not a cartoon.
But in the end, they're nothing more but drawings on paper.
 
Mar 26, 11:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1221
Kanedgy11 said:
All you have left is Paranoia Agent, The millennium actress, Tokyo Godfathers Paprika. I’ve watched all except Tokyo godfathers they are a delight to watch. I can’t wait to watch Tokyo Godfathers

I would add Memories to that list, I haven't seen it personally but I've heard good things. And yes definitely look forward to Tokyo Godfathers, it's a bit less surreal and heavy compared to his other works but very fun nonetheless.

Zeroflamez said:
It's definitely one of those things where if you didn't grow up with an interest in giant robots or grow up watching them then you likely won't enjoy the genre much or at all. I personally fall into the category of growing up with it lol

Yeah if you didn't grow up with it you only really see how the mecha genre compares to modern day standards. Mecha's loss of popularity didn't allow it to evolve like other genres, even Shounen anime from back then don't hold up, but Shounen grew. If we had the same amount of mecha we did Shounen then I'm sure people would more easily recognize how many mecha there are that don't have all these issues they have a problem with.
 
Mar 26, 11:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 843
My top anime goals right now are to hit 365 days (10.5 days left) and 2000 completed titles (48 left). There are other goals, like watch the entire Fate, Digimon, Pokemon, Pretty Rhythm, Gundam, Sailor Moon, Tenchi, and Yu-Gi-Oh franchises (among others); watch every idol and card game anime; watch every anime on my friends' lists (including watching, on-hold, dropped, and plan to watch); and just the whole "watch every available anime ever" goal. NBD.

For manga, I've only recently become serious about it, so my goals are a little more vague. For now I'm trying to fully catch up with all manga and light novels I own, but my boyfriend just gave me the complete Assassination Classroom box set for my birthday, and I have eight volumes on order from RightStuf, on TOP of the stuff I already owned, so I'm not sure I'm catching up any time soon. I to actually finish each new stack of manga before buying more, but so far it's not working. At the very least I prioritize stuff I've had for a while over new stuff, so I don't leave anything sitting for too long.

Also trying to redesign my entire home for collecting purposes. A collection goal is to rearrange to fit more bookshelves and display cases for manga and figures, and to find more effective ways to display other types of merch. I have specific furniture layouts in mind for each room, but it's a really big project and Ikea isn't currently open to buy the new furniture, so I'm just trying to do some here and there so I can be ready once Ikea reopens. Would also like to find a way to display more art [nicely] on my walls. The true goal is to be able to effectively display a growing collection without looking cluttered and disorganized. Easier said than done, but I'm finding creative ways to do it.

Non-anime-related goals include finishing the Game of Thrones TV show (as well as reading the books), rereading Harry Potter (collecting the fully illustrated editions), and just consuming more non-anime stuff in general. I wouldn't mind being slightly more well-rounded. I've always got a million projects going, and I'm working on a massive overhaul of my Pokemon card collection, fixing various figures, and gathering the supplies to build and paint a garage kit.

I'm an essential employee (as is my boyfriend, plus he's a student) so I'm not home from work more often, but I AM refraining from going places, which is leading to more spare time at home. I'm definitely prioritizing reading manga at the moment, but there are so many things I want to do it's stupid.
 
Mar 27, 12:18 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 6285
The irony is that I'm still about as busy as I was before, except now everything is topsy-turvy as well and chaotic as hell.

I managed to get a couple of episodes watched earlier this week.
avatar image source (note: not my artwork): http://atelier-ps3.jp/escha-logy/anime/character4.html
The character is Linca from Atelier Escha & Logy, specifically the anime version.
 
Mar 27, 12:44 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 56
Nothing really has changed for me during this heath crisis or so since I work in Walmart, but ot's generally to clear my backlogs of Plan to watch and on hold anime on my list besides excluding not yet aired ones whenever I can.
 
Mar 27, 2:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 232
Finish Hunter x Hunter and discover some gems that I haven't watched yet.

If you guys have any recommandation, go ahead.
My youtube channel about music and anime :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_rrNoYApg1VQ-PIT7jZ37Q
 
Mar 27, 2:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 1637
No goals. Just cruising. Taking it one anime at a time. Plan to start Gundam: The Origin today.
 
Mar 27, 3:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1024
At first I thought I'd finally watch Medarot. Then I remembered I have Anna Karenina and The Defense novels unfinished.

But here I am watching Bakugan: Battle Planet with bad dub.
 
Mar 27, 3:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 876
I'm watching all the gundams I didn't watch before. Found some very good ones like X, turn a and seed.
I really enjoy those "helicopter ride" memes
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »