Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 30, 2020 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
unnecessary fanservice in serious animes
i dont have anything against fanservice in comedy animes and stuff like that but i hate when in more serious series with an actual meaning there are boobs on entire screen like 30 times in one episode

also characters without any bad traits or less common - without good traits
malty from shield hero is example, she doesnt have any good things about her that would make her even a little bit likeable and she exist only for being a bitch that everyone hates
Mar 30, 2020 11:14 AM

Apr 2015
Only thing I can really think of that I really hate in anime, is when there is censorship in ecchi, it's so annoying.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Mar 30, 2020 3:54 PM
Sep 2019
FesterTY said:
1. Fillers
2. There are no risks for the protagonist. They cannot lose
3. Not putting deaths in the show even when they are needed
4. Typical shounen tropes, unless the characters are done well
5. Complex shows that intentionally makes you confused, but never gives you the answers

2, nah bro There's few things in anime more enjoyable then watching mc effortlessly blast away at enemies while he's getting ripped apart by bullets and still regenerating. see Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate
Mar 30, 2020 4:00 PM
Sep 2019
strawhat-catiana said:
this is my opinion which i am entitled to have (although since this is the internet, feel free to fight me)

1. anime that don't start off good. it's kind of a pain to wait 20 episodes or more just for something to get good.

2. gay characters

3. fanservice

I agree, especially with 2. Fanservise alone usually isn't enough for me to drop a show but its usually the final straw for most shows I drop, Like I already wasn't vibin with the plot and then you're gonna go adding incest shit like bruh!
Mar 30, 2020 4:07 PM

Oct 2018
1.NTR
2.rape or attempt rape
3.lack of a SATISFYING ending (less epilogue)
4.wimpy mc
Mar 30, 2020 4:08 PM
Sep 2019
1.Fucked up fanservise, like rape scenes that don't progress plot and go out of their way to show tittie or jiggle physics on a dying chick.
2.Gay shit
3."killing bad" basically ruins an anime for me (except for Trigun)
4.Goofy (except for Trigun)
Mar 30, 2020 4:42 PM

Apr 2015
1. Female characters whose design emphasize their sexuality regardless of their personality. So basically, sexism.
2."Fanservice" when I'm watching a show that isn't marketed as "ecchi" or otherwise.
3. That pan upshot of a girls butt every they need to be introduced. It certainly screams confidence if your character needs to have her establishing shot pan up from legs and up to her face... BLERGH
Mar 31, 2020 7:06 AM
Sep 2019
1. When the main characters have major plot armor
2. When the women characters are just there to be ditzy dumb big boobed/moe hang-ons for main male characters.
3. When Authors/Editors expect the clichés and tropes to carry the anime and not The.D***.Storyline.
4. When Friendship Power is the end all win all in fights.
5. Still have the main characters have Nice Guy/Mary Sue/Self Insert Personality traits and not allowing them/develop their own traits and thoughts. Same goes for side characters.
Mar 31, 2020 7:13 AM

Jun 2010
1. When the story gets dragged on forever
2. No conclusive ending (I really hate it when there's still plenty of stuff left to expand on)
3. Cliche main character(s) with basically no substance and just cookie-cutter hero/heroines
4. Recycle tropes that's being used repetitively throughout the show
5. Illogical script interaction between characters and trashy plotlines
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 32 minutes ago

6 by Daviljoe193 »»
38 seconds ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst

EastIndiaCompany - Yesterday

36 by EastIndiaCompany »»
2 minutes ago

» What is the most upset you have ever been by a spoiler? ( 1 2 )

nowandforever - Jul 5, 2021

73 by Jorkka1234 »»
4 minutes ago

» Isekai anime are better than any other genre. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 20

51 by ST63LTH »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your most common reason for rewatching anime?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 22

27 by Dizzy-san »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.