Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 25, 8:29 PM
Do you think there is a possibility in the future that they would reboot tokyo ghoul but with it following the manga since it received a lot of negativity for not following the manga and skipping important parts.

Mar 25, 8:40 PM

I mean anything is possible but don't expect it for like over a decade since the most recent season was like 2 years ago.

Mar 25, 8:57 PM

Nah, if they did, it would actually have to be somewhere around 50 episodes (atleast for a rebooted S1), and not many Studios make 50 episode anymore.

Mar 25, 9:26 PM
I think it would be way too early to be rebooting Tokyo Ghoul since they finished it not too long ago. There might be chance but it probably won't be for the near future.

Mar 25, 9:32 PM

I definitely do see it being possible in the much later future. Who knows if we will live to see it tho.

Mar 25, 10:35 PM

No, I don't think it's possible. It has ended and I don't think it's popular enough to grant a reboot.

Mar 25, 10:41 PM

Shicchi said:
No, I don't think it's possible. It has ended and I don't think it's popular enough to grant a reboot.
6th most popular spot on the site.Yes, it's not popular enough.It should have been #01.

I don't think there would be any reboot in the near future.The last season aired in fall 2018 which is recent.I really hope there's a reboot in future before I bite the dust.

Mar 25, 10:46 PM
Maybe in the far off future. The series is still pretty recent and I feel like it's still li es up well and it won't age out for a while. Maybe 10 years. Maybe.
Ya boy is going to AniMinneapolis 2020! See you there!

Mar 25, 10:51 PM

sonofbatmanrp13 said:
Shicchi said:
6th most popular spot on the site.Yes, it's not popular enough.It should have been #01.

I don't think there would be any reboot in the near future.The last season aired in fall 2018 which is recent.I really hope there's a reboot in future before I bite the dust.

What site? MAL? LMAO.

I'm talking about popularity in Japan, obv.

So far, anime that were rebooted are legends like Sailor Moon, FMA, etc. So no, Tokyo Ghoul isn't in their league.

Mar 25, 11:02 PM

Shicchi said:
sonofbatmanrp13 said:

What site? MAL? LMAO.

I'm talking about popularity in Japan, obv.

So far, anime that were rebooted are legends like Sailor Moon, FMA, etc. So no, Tokyo Ghoul isn't in their league.
Ya.I am retarded lol.I forgot MAL means nothing to Japanese.It's really hard to know what those guys like.Mostly their tastes are opposite that of West.That might be the only reason we are getting atleast 4 idol shows and 4 otome game adaptation every season.

Still West is influencing the Japs.Dr.Stone got a s2 despite poor BD sales.So,I hope there would be a reboot.

Mar 25, 11:32 PM

Very unlikely, the probability is very low.

Mar 26, 12:20 AM

Maybe not. It's popularity died down as much as how Yuri on Ice and basically every fujo bait shows did.

And it's safe to say that it is best that way.

Allow me to teach you something useful:
My Top 20 Japanese Cartoons
Elitists in a nutshell
Many people say that anime is not a cartoon.
But in the end, they're nothing more but drawings on paper.