Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mar 24, 2:06 PM
I know this gets asked a lot about some animes but here I think it’s appropriate. So why the low rating? I mean I enjoyed it but that’s just opinion and some of people also share the same view. From reading some replies from the episode discussions some people enjoyed it too, so why the low rating? Let me know what you think about this anime and why it has a low rating.
Modified by TygerPowers9767, Mar 24, 2:37 PM

Mar 25, 2:30 AM

I'd like to know too, tbh. A lot of claims even turned out to be plain false, like the incestuous relationship.

I thought this was somewhat of a unique spin with plenty of wholesomeness that was honest in its intentions. I never expected it to be rated well by MAL standards, but even Kenja no Mago and Arifureta are rated pretty high, both being some real hot trash that we see all the time lol, but I guess that just means those sorts of shit still have an audience for them.

I would definitely put this series in the misunderstood pile.

Mar 25, 2:36 AM

I didn't enjoy the show that much, the plot and characters were kinda bad and bland. The only characters I liked were Mamako and Melty or whatever her name was. Well if there's a season 2 I'll watch it but I didn't enjoy the first season that much but that is just MY opinion

Mar 26, 8:36 PM

guych said:
I didn't enjoy the show that much, the plot and characters were kinda bad and bland. The only characters I liked were Mamako and Melty or whatever her name was. Well if there's a season 2 I'll watch it but I didn't enjoy the first season that much but that is just MY opinion

that is totally fair, but I think the 5 scores are being quite ridiculous. The show accomplishes exactly what it sets out to do. People went into this expecting Eva or something?(not you specifically)
Subscribe to my Youtube: MariNate

Mar 26, 8:51 PM

Marinate1016 said:
guych said:

that is totally fair, but I think the 5 scores are being quite ridiculous. The show accomplishes exactly what it sets out to do. People went into this expecting Eva or something?(not you specifically)

5 is an average score I believe. It means it wasn't that good or too bad. I didn't expect it to be Eva but it did expect it to be at least one of my top five seasonals. But that's just my opinion, I understand how you're feeling about the low score ratng cause one of my favorite shows of all time has an average rating which I think deserves to be higher.

Mar 27, 1:12 AM

I didn't really expect it to be mind blowing, yet it still sucked.

The plot was laughable, the characters were annoying, but above all it made me really uncomfortable. This was something I couldn't predict beforehand.

Mar 27, 2:18 AM

Anything with loli or incest = instant 1/10 from the more "normal" anime watchers lol(AKA the crunchyroll generation).

Personally I'd say the show is a 4.5/10(a little below average), but everyone knows on this website anything below a 7/10 is below average and anything below a 6/10 is awful. I don't really get it tbh. Just going off of personal enjoyment I'd give it a 7/10, overall you can tell it's kinda low budget but it doesn't take itself too seriously which I enjoy.
Modified by Tardman, Mar 27, 2:24 AM
tfw brain crowe

Mar 27, 10:06 AM
Because it's boring, it's a comedy but not funny at all (maybe it's funnier to Japanese people with over affectionate mothers?) and even if it was it just repeats the same joke over and over and over...So all that's left is the fan service which also is pretty boring, they shot their load pretty early with Mamako getting attacked by the slime, having her clothes dissolve while on all fours and her son then falling on top of her, and fighting while nude. Then it never came anywhere close to doing anything like that again. Just some hot springs and a lame beach episode.

Mar 27, 10:37 AM
Lost Her Way

Virgin weebs seeking a self insert fantasy story.

They are immediately uncomfortable self inserting in a story where the mom is lewded to such a degree.

Mar 27, 10:49 AM

Like the dude said above me, this is just a shitty self insert, I have a very strong hate for this garbage, I would forgive it tho, if it was enjoyable, it's not
Budget holo will get a third season

Apr 4, 9:29 PM
Tardman said:
Anything with loli or incest = instant 1/10 from the more "normal" anime watchers

Nisemonogatari checks both of those boxes and it's scored >8