Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Koimonogatari Chapter 20 Discussion

Mar 23, 2020 3:47 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hibino is oddly cute.

I want Yamato to fall in love with a gay character. And, I really don't want Hasegawa to be gay. Their friendship is so beautiful, and I want it to continue.

Yamato won't be cross dressing in the culture festival? Wow, that feels oddly revolutionary!

I have also met guys like Hasegawa, who touch people without any warning. Usually I don't like being touched, but one guy had once made my heart race and my wrists shiver. He is a dangerous one!!

Apr 2, 2020 5:05 PM

With the way the story is going, I wouldn't be surprised if Yuiji and Yamoto gets together and honestly I don't mind. Maybe I'm just reaching but I feel like the author is making Yuiji subconsciously think of Yamato differently than a friend? I do love their friendship though too so I wouldn't mind a love interest for Yamato either

Apr 7, 2020 4:02 AM

now to wait 6 months for another chapter :))

Jul 26, 2020 11:25 PM
Kagura-chan said:
With the way the story is going, I wouldn't be surprised if Yuiji and Yamoto gets together and honestly I don't mind. Maybe I'm just reaching but I feel like the author is making Yuiji subconsciously think of Yamato differently than a friend? I do love their friendship though too so I wouldn't mind a love interest for Yamato either

I totally agree with you there..
I really wish it would work out between them..dk how it will though..

Aug 4, 2020 4:11 AM

Eh i feel so weird about the whole Yuiji and Yamoto thing because the whole manga is supposed to be about how a gay person can really value a straight friend and while i can totally see that gay person then catching feelings (we’ve all been there LMAO) i cant see the straight guy ever ‘changing’ and actually going out with them. Also chapter 21 is out now if yall don’t know

Oct 27, 2020 1:06 PM

i agree with yall this manga turned out to be somewhat weird 1. two masculine guys in love - i can't buy this 2. the guy was bullied by the half of the goddam school bc of a rumor and how he's gonna think about starting dating a guy from that very school? /sigh
but i don't like hibino. so i'm gonna pretend we're in a fantasy world where two masculine guys can fall in love with each other, and root for the yamato x yuiji thang. whatever man lol
i love whoever reads this.
see you, space cowperson . . .