Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2020 5:40 PM

May 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Final day of Raki's Aikatsu on Parade event!

It rained hard during the event, but thankfully even though it was strong it was only a short burst.

And even more frogs, Star Harmony really has a frog problem lol
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Mar 24, 2020 12:16 AM

Jun 2008
Gonna be real cheeky if Wakaba and Lucky form a Friends together.
Mar 26, 2020 8:12 PM

May 2016
So finished airing? be careful MAL...
Mar 28, 2020 11:36 AM
Oct 2011
So they dont have the new season of aikatsu on here so.. I do like it though we get a new mc that every one has been wanting
Apr 4, 2020 3:22 PM

Nov 2009
TBH, I kinda want more different combinations of Idols and see what they could come up with.

But I guess they're trying to go for whatever was the "best" of the pair/ groups.

___ ___ ___

And yes.... them frogs... looks like frog legs are back on the menu. (if this was a cooking anime)

Also, those frogs are pretty friendly and obedient... only some of them runs away while others just let ppls carry them.

They're just lucky apparently only ONE kind of frog appeared... cause it looks like there's multiple species of Frogs living in the academy... what would happen if all of them awaken at same time? LOL... Frog Party.

___ ___ ___

At least it was a good end for the "last day" of parade.

Tho I Just noticed something... even tho this was suppose to be a big event, there's actually not that many ppls coming to watch (excluding online viewers if they had that system up). But in RL most ppls would attend in person for large events instead of just watching from home. (Literally less than 100 ppls attended in person to watch the Parade)

___ ___ ___

Raki's performance is still so-so in the end, but I guess that's cause she's mostly focused in being a organizer/ helper/ designer rather than being the best dancer/ singer. (IE: she fits more in the design department than idol department)

___ ___ ___

Other thing I just noticed... but isn't Wakaba and Raki same VA? so the VA is technically conversing to her self at times, lol.

And I guess Wakaba still didn't ends up as an actual "MC", she's still just a side character...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 5, 2021 5:24 AM

Feb 2020
Great episode.

Those frogs were cute again. :D

Wakaba and Raki being a Friends unit would be fun.

SerafosMar 2, 9:25 AM
Apr 1, 1:50 AM

May 2019
I felt like Parade is a lot more fitting as the second season of AiFriends and PP now would act like senpai for Wakaba and Raki. Doing the things together as we couln'd do alone by organizing huge event for celebrating idols from different schools is actually an extremely fun concept. I genuinely enjoy it even more if they could develop Wakaba and Raki as a Friends unit. After all the things that I love the most about Aikatsu is watching them doing various activities together not competition or showing off how cool different set of coords look. Maybe in the second season they are still experimenting and finally able to realized the idea better in Parade.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu on Parade! Episode 25 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Mar 30, 2020

11 by VivaceRex »»
Apr 1, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu on Parade! Episode 23 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Mar 16, 2020

10 by VivaceRex »»
Apr 1, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu on Parade! Episode 22 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Mar 9, 2020

5 by VivaceRex »»
Apr 1, 12:21 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu on Parade! Episode 20 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Feb 23, 2020

5 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 31, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu on Parade! Episode 19 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Feb 17, 2020

4 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 31, 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.