Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 17, 2021 5:21 PM

Jan 2019
Saorin said:
So, I know this is coming from a shipper's perspective and is heavily focused on one aspect of the whole - but I really don't care, so here goes:

I have been promised that King x Diane wedding basically from their first encounter. It has been massively foreshadowed many - many! - times in every installment of this franchise. This has kept me going through the entire series. It was a central plot device with regard to these characters.
Just to let you know now incase you haven't seen, a new movie was released in Japan that has King and Diane's wedding in it.
Chrome_Falcon said:
Binging this manga wasn't so bad. It is only that the last arc got dragged on for too long with the DK and got rushed too much with Arthur. We didn't get to see any other kids except Tristan.
Lancelot (Ban and Elaine's kid) is in a special oneshot chapter (346.5), you can find it on sites like MangaDex.

Also the sequel story started this year if you're interested. It's called The Four Knights of The Apocalypse.
"Never underestimate the stupidity of the average anime fan"
Aug 19, 2021 6:36 AM

Jun 2017
@Rizaadxn Nice to know, thanks. I think I missed that because I read the official release.
Aug 23, 2021 12:09 PM

Jan 2008
Rizaadxn said:
Saorin said:
So, I know this is coming from a shipper's perspective and is heavily focused on one aspect of the whole - but I really don't care, so here goes:

I have been promised that King x Diane wedding basically from their first encounter. It has been massively foreshadowed many - many! - times in every installment of this franchise. This has kept me going through the entire series. It was a central plot device with regard to these characters.
Just to let you know now incase you haven't seen, a new movie was released in Japan that has King and Diane's wedding in it.

Actually, I didnt't Know, so thanks for the Heads up! :)

Sep 10, 2021 1:30 AM

Jan 2013
Man, what a waste. The series went on for way too long, nothing felt planned, and the characters ended up going through the flanderization treatment.
At least we got Escanor, a legit good character.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 47 Discussion

frozen_soul - Sep 22, 2013

10 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 15, 2013

19 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion

Candor123 - Sep 12, 2013

7 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 44 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 2, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 43 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Aug 26, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.