Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 21, 2020 8:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sad for the 10/10 dude, he was just enjoying his sex life lol
Mar 21, 2020 8:48 AM
Feb 2018
Didnt seem like good episode plus had to look it up. It said at the end was the last. Not sure anymore if it is or not!
Mar 21, 2020 8:50 AM
Oct 2014
no tiddies but nice boat reference
pretty decent ep
Mar 21, 2020 9:35 AM

Jan 2017
So in order to have more gold they "low key" killed all the evil in their world.

Power of bonner / 10

Just one more to go :(
Mar 21, 2020 10:00 AM

Jul 2019
Pretty lame episode and not what I tuned in for. I rate Lemon out of eeeeeehfoshsfmf
Mar 21, 2020 11:13 AM
Aug 2017
Pretty weak episode...hopefully they end the show with a better one
Mar 21, 2020 11:23 AM

Jul 2016
There actually wasn't a whole lot to this episode when you compare it to the ones that came before.The dude succubi plot point was a nice idea but that one got resolved quicker than i expected.We get a bit of exposition about money,then the only bit of sex we get for the rest of the episode is with the drunk fairies,which was extremely short.And obviously they have to make up for all that money they blew off,by adventuring which we see in a quick montage.The anime even teases the fact that they're not going to show that in its full glory now.
Not a very exciting episode if you ask me.
SummerynMar 21, 2020 11:26 AM
Mar 21, 2020 11:40 AM

Aug 2012
That mofo can change his dick size and is fire-resistant.
Mar 21, 2020 12:11 PM

Feb 2020
This episode had high points and low points.

Incubus guy is pretty annoying, but realistically: Who else but an ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS guy could be a good antagonist against our reviewers?
This episode also gave something I NEVER expected when the incubus got nice boated.

I also loved seeing Meidri getting a bit possessive over our adorable angel, everyone getting drunk (aside from booze resistance too for our angel, go figure)

For this episode:
Comedy: 10/10
Plot: 10/10
Ecchi: 7/10 -Wasn't as explicit as other episodes, but we did get some good visuals.

If this episode is left as the final episode of Interspecies Reviewers I'd say this show is a 10/10 as a whole. You can just turn this show on and watch it having a good laugh, enjoy a lewd time, and even when you hit an episode that doesn't tickle your pickle you will end up laughing in how well it handles the comedy involving each topic.

The only ones I would not advise watching this show are those who get turned off of a show for being lewd.

This show is about being a horny bastard and being proud of it in the best way possible!
Mar 21, 2020 12:25 PM

Jul 2013
Didn't have too many ecchi scenes, but the leprechaun girls were cute and the yandere oni scene was hilarious, so it wasn't bad either.
Also, the incubus guy was the textbook definiton of simp lol (that being said, his ability to have sex with nearly every girl was amazing, he was able to have sex with the salamander girl ;_;). At least it was nice to see someone other than Stunk to give some love to the 600 years old elf girl.

Mar 21, 2020 1:02 PM

Jan 2009
its nice to be an incubus since you change your dong to any size and you got unlimited stamina eh

and those alcohauns how can you enjoy sex when you pass out from getting drunk

is this the last episode?
Mar 21, 2020 1:02 PM
Jun 2016
When the motivation to get you di*k wet drives you to unknowingly save the world!
Mar 21, 2020 1:17 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Why they making it sound like this is the last episode?
Mar 21, 2020 2:22 PM

Aug 2012
Dudi4PoLFr said:
So in order to have more gold they "low key" killed all the evil in their world.

Power of bonner / 10

It's like Goku but replace "Fighting" with "Fucking".
Mar 21, 2020 3:47 PM

Jun 2019
I WAITED THIS SHIT FOR 2 WEEKS! What a shitty episode. The two hearth dude was really annoying and the whole episode was really boring. Let's just hope the final episode is going to be awesome!
Mar 21, 2020 3:59 PM
Aug 2014
First half was ridiculously funny, esp the "all women are queen" part.

Second half was mediocre, aight episode as a whole.
Mar 21, 2020 4:45 PM
Nov 2019
Ha - the incubus finishing off the low level succibus and then doing the receptionist (that Stunk wanted to do before they went inside and nearly died).

Followed the manga quite well so was expecting this ep. To be less lewd than the last few. It'll be interesting to see how they finish off with ep.12. I cant see a second series being made as not enough material, they might squeeze out an OVA.
Mar 21, 2020 6:10 PM

Apr 2015
Why do I relate so much to that Incubus.... Oh yeah, I give way too many 10/10's as well XD Man even he had no issues with the Salamander!! Lucky fuck!

They called Meidri a size-queen and she didn't give a fuck (still expecting her to be lewded by Crim one day)!!
Meidri is on fire this episode!!

Quite a timid episode compared to what we've had so far! Finale next week, this better go out with a bang! Literally!!
Mar 21, 2020 6:24 PM

Nov 2019
Kelz8669 said:
Didnt seem like good episode plus had to look it up. It said at the end was the last. Not sure anymore if it is or not!

Last episode for Mitsue's segment, but there's one more episode left next week
Mar 21, 2020 6:28 PM

Sep 2016
This ep went super meta, lol.

Idk why a lot of ya say this episode was mediocre, man, Meidri finally stood her ground and graduated from generic tsundere-ish character (that just gets angry and hits the main character in a comedy-like way then cut to next scene).
She didn't react to their sarcastic comment (about her having the hots for Crim's magnum dong) as well, finally acting like an adult.
"I won't tell you not to go, but at least let him get work done", also an adult-like response.
Also dem birb legs. Stunk didn't dare look up her skirt because this time she was mad serious :D (she also used her wings at once)
FullyChargedMar 21, 2020 6:38 PM
bruh
Mar 21, 2020 6:55 PM
Nov 2018
Let's be honest, the "all whamen are queen" part was on point. Loved how they made the character, fits in well with how they use caricature in other parts of the series.

We had some character development and a bit more grounded aspects in this episode, as somebody who enjoys the humor and the side aspects and not the pervy stuff this was quite good.
Mar 21, 2020 7:19 PM

Nov 2017
Does anyone know where I can get a Meidri?- I'd love one :)

On a side note,whats anyones guess on if they'll bring out figures of the Succu-Girls?
I'd love one of Meidri(of course),but also some of the others.

Hmmmm,just found some stuff on a site,theres a bonus figure of Aloe,not too bad,and some nice iphone covers as well,Guess I'll just wait and see :)
StarhammerMar 21, 2020 7:26 PM
Mar 21, 2020 7:42 PM

Jul 2015
Postcredit scene clearly states it was the last episode. WTF

Mar 21, 2020 8:58 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
Like a lot of people on this thread, I'm totally confused as to whether this was the last episode or not?

If it was then it was totally anti-climatic. It can't be - right? Anyway, not a lot happened this episode. I liked the first part with the incubus guy..."He's holding her up with his..." was funny but then why did we spend so much time talking about money? I dunno, it was average I guess. 3/5

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Mar 21, 2020 10:26 PM

Jul 2012
The comedy was very solid and on-point this week (and we had quite the revealing angles for the sex scenes in the second half, dayum!), with some nice (aforementioned in here) character development and gold interactions.

But the incubus dude was hilarious and his role within the narrative was very well done, definitely stole the entire show for the first half, which is kinda rare when we have almighty Crim there hahaha

JUST IMAGINE HAVING A DICK THAT CAN REGULATE ITS OWN SIZE AND SHAPE, ALL OF THE POSSIBILITIES IN THAT WORLD (including one I'm just here waiting for, giantess sex)!

The second half had some nice further worldbuilding, some more "STONKS!" antiques from our bad boi Kanchal, and them getting mad drunk, sleeping with some girls and making some drunk abstract reviewing action was also funny.

And then all of a sudden they just casually decided to save the world not to be broken because of their misadventures with that intimidating booze fairy place, their business is kinda messed up, to be honest lol

In my opinion this was a pretty nice episode, nothing really bombastic (outside them literally just going out clearing requests and saving the world in name of literally fuck HUE), but pretty well put together and entertaining overall.
4/5

Can't wait to see the finale, I hope they go all out or at least be the funniest they've been yet.

horridhendy said:
Like a lot of people on this thread, I'm totally confused as to whether this was the last episode or not?

If it was then it was totally anti-climatic. It can't be - right? Anyway, not a lot happened this episode. I liked the first part with the incubus guy..."He's holding her up with his..." was funny but then why did we spend so much time talking about money? I dunno, it was average I guess. 3/5

Hm? The last episode is the next one though, there was even a long ass title for it in the preview as per usual.

And there's about the same people around commenting in the previous episodes, I didn't notice much of a difference (at least in this particular time-spam of less than a day).

Piromysl said:
Postcredit scene clearly states it was the last episode. WTF

Last episode of their segment most likely, which is kinda sad, that's some of the best laughs I got here and there.
DanpmssMar 21, 2020 10:32 PM
Mar 21, 2020 10:48 PM

Apr 2015
Pretty average episode, the drunk leprechaun girls were pretty cute though.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Mar 21, 2020 10:56 PM
Jul 2017
Not the best episode, but still fun. Very happy to see Data again (big hands demon girl from the Lilim joint), and Stunk's reaction to Incubus-boy was great.

The version I saw didn't translate the end card, so next week is a mystery! Woooo!
Mar 21, 2020 11:17 PM

Aug 2018
A good episode. Liked it. That Incubus part i can relate. I give every girl 10 cauze i just wanna fuck but the best one of the series is tat fairy receptionist. Still funny though 8/10

Second part was kinda off. Wasn't really that good. They drink and sleep thats all. They should've shown crim fucking the hell out of em'. Lemon out of 10.

Is this the last episode?? Don't end this show without giving us a good episode
Mar 21, 2020 11:18 PM

Mar 2017
Ah yes the incubus episode. If you give a 10 to everything, then they do not mean anything.

And this is why you drink responsibility. For your wallet if nothing else.

Leprechauns a few days after ST. Patrick's day? hmmm...
Mar 22, 2020 12:04 AM

Jan 2016
That was... so random xD
THANKS SENPIEX
Mar 22, 2020 1:14 AM

Feb 2014
Incubus guy is the type of guy who would call every girl on Twitch his "queen".
Mar 22, 2020 1:16 AM
May 2013
EcchiGodMamster said:
Why they making it sound like this is the last episode?

That is what I was thinking, when I saw end part giving me. Why I’m question it is it? Although MAL stated it 12 episodes. 🤔
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 22, 2020 1:24 AM

Jul 2017
I just have to say, the Incubus guy is low-key all of us xD, even at the expense of Stunk and Co.'s differing views. Even as a community, we'd have our 10/10s, and lowball love-hate relationships with anyone to try and knock off each other's high walls. A pretty much #relatable situation, good 1st half.

The 2md half portion of discussing about Crim's adventurer contract was kinda OK, but Meldri stopping Stunk and Zel in their tracks against always dragging Crim to sexual joints was funny. And Kanchal won the windfall against the reviewers who ripped them off the previous episode and majorly, won a contract of sorts as the original publishers in the usual business, that's gotta hurt for people wanting to rip off the Interspecies Reviewers's business model.

Sad to say, the succubus joint was a doozy, less fun than the previous species for all of them. Getting drunk and getting laid...is the norm unfortunately. As Crim puts it: Lemon out of 10. What a disappointment both as a review and episode.

I'd understand for every win, there will always be losses, and this episode clearly shows the bad side to when all hell broke loose.
Mar 22, 2020 1:55 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Thank you, Mitsue-san, for that wonderful send off. Lemon out of tenADSGfb.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 22, 2020 3:45 AM

Oct 2019
pretty meh episode tbh, kinda expected more and the stabby stabby thing with that cavegirl was weird, but enjoyable
Mar 22, 2020 4:21 AM

Feb 2020
I feel bad for Crim because he can't get drunk, I'm Eastern European so if I ever have that same affliction just dig my grave my life is over

Also I think this was one of the weaker episodes, the leprechauns weren't that creative compared to other species. It was just drunk sex which these days is basically vanilla but it could've been taken further. For example after all their gold was taken, we could have had a few frames where the leprechauns are playing with a pot of gold or something and bathing in it Scrooge McDuck style while they're all wasted and nude. Small thing but I think that would've been a noticeable improvement compared to what we got.
Mar 22, 2020 4:46 AM

Jun 2019
The episode itself was all about drinking and stuff. Then Booze girls and an Incubi guy who gave 10/10 to every girl he slept with. Was expecting much better since the next episode is gonna be the last. Hopefully the ending would be fire.
And yeah, the Incubi Guy was a 'SIMP'.
Mar 22, 2020 6:59 AM

Feb 2014
meh.
The whole episode overall wasn't up to par with the series so far.
I dare you to check my PTW list.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Mar 22, 2020 7:04 AM

Feb 2020
This episode started out quite good but the next part wasn't as funny as I'd had hoped. It also didn't really feel like they included enough erotic appeal to the episode. At some points this episode might have had the opportunity to be wholesome but since it's largely not the lack of eroticism feels deminishes this episodes value. The anime original content also isn't up to par I feel compared to most prior episodes.

3.75/5
Sponsored by RAID SHADOWLEGENDZ
Mar 22, 2020 7:25 AM
Jan 2017
The first half was hilarious af with the male incubus all the 1's and lower than 6 that were rated he rated them with 10's. The 2nd half are with cute leprechauns that just drunk them to advance the world saving plot story, which pretty much is a violent gore fest against monsters. Amazing how their animation never dips in every episode. Guessing the motivation here is saving the world and having money to review monster girls again 10/10 as the Incubus dude says it.
Mar 22, 2020 10:01 AM

Nov 2017
Damn, one more to go!!!! I'm gonna miss this show!!!!
Mar 22, 2020 10:09 AM

Jun 2012
Pretty boy almost got "School Days" treatment if Stunk and company wasn't there. :)

Frankly, i never was drunk, to be honest, idea of getting drunk so much i won't remember what i did day before is pretty scary.
Mar 22, 2020 11:02 AM

Nov 2014
Rather weak episode. Incubus was more annoying than funny, then drinking part was... idk, barely showed girls, but notheng else happened?
Mar 22, 2020 12:18 PM

Aug 2012
NotNuxPedigree said:
At some points this episode might have had the opportunity to be wholesome but since it's largely not the lack of eroticism feels deminishes this episodes value. The anime original content also isn't up to par I feel compared to most prior episodes.

3.75/5

The art and animation too, while still good, aren't up to par with the previous episodes imo.
Mar 22, 2020 1:08 PM
Oct 2012
Just one left and this monstrosity is over
Mar 22, 2020 1:56 PM

Sep 2014
What a chad that incubus, wish the Lilim receptionist got more action though >_< Also no Aloe sad.
Leprechauns were pretty good but kinda short scenes and lold at those reviews.
Sad there's only one more episode left for this.
Mar 22, 2020 7:23 PM

Aug 2015
Probably the weakest episode
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Mar 22, 2020 8:26 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was meh compared to the rest. Tho I do like those angles they gave us of those leprechaun girls.
Mar 23, 2020 3:00 AM

Oct 2017
This episode was really funny but unfortunately not many ecchi scenes.
Mar 23, 2020 3:29 AM

Apr 2013
Meidri is still pure.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 24, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

279 by JefersonLima00 »»
Feb 25, 2:19 AM

» Season 2 petition

Thegordon - Jan 1

1 by deg »»
Jan 1, 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.