Forum Settings
Forums

overrated characters that people will get mad about when you call them overrated characters

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 22, 2020 9:22 AM

Sep 2018
kaneki dude, I get it you’re a depressed 17 year old SoundCloud rapper on a discord server but he really isn’t all that great.
Also todoroki and bakugou! I don’t get the appeal other than bakugous super cool design.
Mar 22, 2020 9:27 AM

Jul 2019
Goddamn Taiga

Literally nothing is great about her, just another tsundere. She doesn't deserve Ryuuji.
Mar 22, 2020 9:29 AM
Jan 2019
juiccbox said:
kaneki dude, I get it you’re a depressed 17 year old SoundCloud rapper on a discord server but he really isn’t all that great.
Also todoroki and bakugou! I don’t get the appeal other than bakugous super cool design.

Please do keep in mind that a lot of people appreciate his character from the manga perspective. The anime handled him like absolute ass and doesn't do his character justice at all.
Mar 22, 2020 9:36 AM

Sep 2018
Zeckrin said:
juiccbox said:

Please do keep in mind that a lot of people appreciate his character from the manga perspective. The anime handled him like absolute ass and doesn't do his character justice at all.

Ohh right I forgot. He was a lot better in the manga. My bad. I’m talking anime kaneki, manga kaneki is a completely different person and it’s a shame the anime adapted it so horribly, because the mangas pretty good. Especially the art
Mar 22, 2020 9:44 AM
Jan 2018
Underated threads must not exist,

And yea pretty much everyone named the top 100 characters ... How original
Mar 22, 2020 11:11 AM

Feb 2019
Any Jojo.
People get real territorial when you insult their favorite part or protagonist. I'm kinda the same way with Jotaro since he gets a lot of unneeded hate.

Vegeta, Zoro, Sasuke, Killua, Bakugo.
All the edgy rival characters in shonen anime. Especially since the target audience for these type of shows is usually younger.
Mar 22, 2020 2:28 PM

May 2018
NextUniverse said:
Goddamn Taiga

Literally nothing is great about her, just another tsundere. She doesn't deserve Ryuuji.

You said it. Ryuuji deserves better.
Mar 22, 2020 2:43 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Anyone who says something negative about katsuki bakugou from boku no hero academia will get attacked by the fans with their "HURR DURR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT" (which is non-existent btw) and will be referred to as a "blind hater" .

Also his voice actor (japanese) is a cheating manwhore.
Mar 22, 2020 2:54 PM

Oct 2017
MeisterDM said:
Anyone who says something negative about katsuki bakugou from boku no hero academia will get attacked by the fans with their "HURR DURR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT" (which is non-existent btw) and will be referred to as a "blind hater" .

Also his voice actor (japanese) is a cheating manwhore.

yea bro love me an absolute dickhead bro he is such a cool character how he is a dickhead to everybody he is so hot and kawaii desu omgg i wish i had an assertive and dominant male like that
Mar 22, 2020 3:01 PM
Jul 2018
Bakugo from bnha easily lol and lelouch too
Mar 22, 2020 3:29 PM
Jul 2018
Literally every popular anime character ever
Mar 22, 2020 3:29 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
chillyvanilla said:
latina or whatever her name is from gabriel drop out. also bakugo is extremely overrated because he’s “hot”

Bakugou and “hot” should never be in the same sentence. I don’t know how someone can like his spiky hair, beady/dead fish eyes, his frequent usage of hideous facial expressions, and the general art style of bnha.

Besides, we have way hotter blondes in anime than that neanderthal.
LeonhartAugustMar 22, 2020 3:42 PM
Mar 22, 2020 4:03 PM
Mar 2018
Rem from Re Zero.

Emilia > Ram > Rem.

Also Zero Two is overrated IMO
Mar 22, 2020 6:20 PM

Jun 2019
Taiga (Toradora), Raphtalia (Rising of the Shield Hero), Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu)

Mar 22, 2020 7:28 PM

Jun 2011
I use overrated a lot. I have a lot of unpopular opinions that I don't see the appeal of.

I get called out for usually calling tsundere characters overrated such as Lina Inverse or Holo
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Mar 22, 2020 8:02 PM

Aug 2018
Bakugo.How the fuck anyone can like this character?His only schtick is being angry.He is pissed for some reason and yells at everyone.How is that likable?I can't endure this guy.I would prefer Mineta over Katsushit anyday.

Rem.Just because she gets rejected doesn't make her best girl.
Ram is like a million times better than Rem.Rem's schtick being I'm so in love with you Subaru that I could do anything for you.Isekai Quartet makes me hate her even more.She might be the biggest reverse SIMP in existence.
Mar 22, 2020 10:15 PM

Aug 2019
Catalano said:
Johan Liebhardt, he is just an idiot who wants to kill random people because he has sexual fantasies about his twin sister, yet people call him a complex character and bla bla bla, he can't even spell his fake name correctly, he writes it Liebert and even MAL sees no problem in this.

L, he is an evil police detective who has no problem in killing people like Lind L. Taylor, yet he's praised for being a just man with good morals and all that bull shit, at least Kira killed for justice and society really was changed, Japan had no crimes in his era, compared to L's era when criminals were roaming the streets raping and killing. L is an autistic kid who enjoys the thrill of detective work.

Wow, I was so harsh.

L was certain that Light was kira and If he was truly without morals he could have killed light just like that and when the murders stop happening, could have used that as proof that light is kira but he was a good guy at heart and didn't wanna do that to light. Also Soichiro Yagami would go apeshit

Lind was a death row inmate who's execution was scheduled that day.
Mar 22, 2020 10:18 PM
Dec 2017
Ichigo kurosaki from bleach is the most overrated charachter in existence.
I dont like gary stus like him.
Mar 22, 2020 10:20 PM

Jan 2019
-Levi and Mikasa from Shingeki No kyojin
-Aisaka Taiga from Toradora
-Hachiman Hikigaya from Oregairu
-Light from Death Note

+ Every other character having an annoying plot armor covering their ass.
Mar 23, 2020 1:00 AM

Oct 2010
actuallyaadhi said:
Catalano said:
Johan Liebhardt, he is just an idiot who wants to kill random people because he has sexual fantasies about his twin sister, yet people call him a complex character and bla bla bla, he can't even spell his fake name correctly, he writes it Liebert and even MAL sees no problem in this.

L, he is an evil police detective who has no problem in killing people like Lind L. Taylor, yet he's praised for being a just man with good morals and all that bull shit, at least Kira killed for justice and society really was changed, Japan had no crimes in his era, compared to L's era when criminals were roaming the streets raping and killing. L is an autistic kid who enjoys the thrill of detective work.

Wow, I was so harsh.

L was certain that Light was kira and If he was truly without morals he could have killed light just like that and when the murders stop happening, could have used that as proof that light is kira but he was a good guy at heart and didn't wanna do that to light. Also Soichiro Yagami would go apeshit

Lind was a death row inmate who's execution was scheduled that day.

I don't think even L/the police could kill an innocent civilian like Light, Lind L. Taylor would have been freed if Kira did't kill him there which was weird in regards to police justice
Mar 23, 2020 3:05 AM

Jun 2016
Johan, Zoro, any characters from HxH
Mar 23, 2020 3:16 AM
Jul 2018
Levi - badass
Arararagi-kun - why is he in every Monogatari doujin I read
Senjougahara - STAPLE STAPLE
Hisoka - “the best villain in anime history”
Mar 23, 2020 3:42 AM
Jan 2017
It's easy to say that this character or that is overated, and it's obvious that most people will attack the most favorited character (lelouch, okabe, l, levi, kurisu...) and the characters that were writen in a subtle way for a deep purposes (yohan libert, meruem, hachiman...) but people really need to try to understand the characters instead of juging them from a surface level. When you say that a character is overated you say why, but before that you have to take in consideration all the traits of his personality, every information given about him.... when you think the matter this way, it becomes hard to say that a character is overated.
For me what truely matters is the underated characters, because they dont get what they deserve. It's sad that they dont get as much attention as the so called overated.
Mar 23, 2020 3:47 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah, overrated is a stupid word.
If majority of people like a certain character for certain reasons and due to that reason they hype it up, then it doesn't make it overrated, but it is still more like the most liked Character for them in my opinion. Otherwise why would someone hype up a character if they don't especially feel anything about it?
The fact that people can and do get mad after someone calls a popular or widely loved character of theirs as 'overrated', is because I believe it is due to the same reason
Mar 23, 2020 4:04 AM
Jul 2018
Tearrific said:
If majority of people like a certain character for certain reasons and due to that reason they hype it up, then it doesn't make it overrated, but it is still more like the most liked Character for them in my opinion. Otherwise why would someone hype up a character if they don't especially feel anything about it?
The fact that people can and do get mad after someone calls a popular or widely loved character of theirs as 'overrated', is because I believe it is due to the same reason

This. Overrated always means: "A lot of people like it and I don't like the fact that they do."
Mar 23, 2020 4:12 AM
Jul 2018
Maneki-Mew said:
Tearrific said:

This. Overrated always means: "A lot of people like it and I don't like the fact that they do."
Lmao, that's true, that one sentence summarized my feelings quite well, thanks for sharing
Mar 23, 2020 8:31 AM

Aug 2017
Saitama is the first character that comes to my mind rn.

Also, Luffy is the most generic and annoying shounen character, even Deku is more realistic than him.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 23, 2020 8:41 AM

Apr 2019
1 - Senjougahara: Annoying as hell with her "edgy replies", abusive bitch and still praised even though her arcs are shit and the only role she serves in the show is being Arararararagi's girlfriend. If she was at least a charismatic side character in the arcs where she didn't star like Hachikuji...but no, she's just an annyoing dere frankstein.
2- Yuno: People praise her for being an abusive bitch and call Yukiteru a wimp just because he is afraid of her. My complain would be how, Yukiteru just sides with her anyways showing that he is not even human.
3- Megumin: She's not even that funny, Aqua is the funniest character and Darkness is a cooler character.
4- Rem: Just because she's a loyal dog everyone bow to her and think: "OOOOOOH, SUBARU REJECTED HER, WHAT A WIMP.", but still she is a psycopath who killed him 2 times and tortured him while she was at it. And if you try to justify this, remember that Ram was on the same circumstance and did nothing.
Mar 23, 2020 8:43 AM

Jul 2019
DomineLkira said:
As for the most overrated character , obviously Levi. He is just your average badass plot device.
"Oh , I have resolved every situation , but this one is like really difficult and I don't know how I make the characters get through all this. Maybe I shouldn't have set the stakes so hi-
Oh yeah , I have Levi. BOOM SOLVED"
- Isayama , probably.

He is entertaining to watch , and that's it.
Eren is so much better.
Levi fails also.He isn't perfect and obviously as a badass he will going to solve multiple things but in season 3 he failed a lot too whereas in season 1 he was just there for some episodes.
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Mar 23, 2020 8:46 AM

Jul 2019
KatekyoGirl76 said:

and Orihime Inoue and Sasuke Uchiha and

That was drawn by a youtuber and that one was good, lol but yeah goku isn't that great as he was shown in dub versions of DB or DBZ.
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Mar 23, 2020 8:59 AM

Sep 2014
Taifood said:
Hrybami said:
Meruem is one of the most boring shounen villain ever. Has been given a lot of strenght since birth for plot convenience and he isn't really that smart. His whole character was just useless and evil for no good reason.
This is actually fucking hilarious to read. Meruem goes through an entire arc, learning that people are better than others at certain things and learns to appreciate humanity through it. Meruem never beats Komugi ever. Not once.

You can not like it but for fucks sake don't state such baseless bullshit my god.

60 episodes just to realize that bad = evil. Okay.
I've never seen a more generic villain antagonist ever.
Mar 23, 2020 9:19 AM

Mar 2020
I'm surprised why such a mediocre character is liked by so many people.
Mar 23, 2020 9:54 AM

Nov 2018

Mashima Taichi from Chihayafuru *sighs*

I might be killed for saying this, but I really feel disappointed every time anyone expresses admiration for Taichi ...
I feel like I am losing my faith in humanity because of him and what's worse is that I know every single reason for their admiration and it really sucks ...

Mar 23, 2020 10:04 AM

Oct 2017
MashimaTaichi_ said:

I might be killed for saying this, but I really feel disappointed every time anyone expresses admiration for Taichi ...
I feel like I am losing my faith in humanity because of him and what's worse is that I know every single reason for their admiration and it really sucks ...

Damn bro that's deep even considering your name and shit but I get it that's how I feel about some characters, I really like them a lot but other people expressing the same feelings bothers me sometimes
Mar 23, 2020 10:50 AM
Jun 2017
-goku
-shinji from Evangelion
-naruto
-eren
-mikasa
-light yagami
Mar 23, 2020 10:51 AM

Oct 2015
Anyone from JoJo, even the acceptable ones like Joseph or Rohan.

S;G characters.

Nartardo characters.

Every1 except my favs.
Mar 23, 2020 10:58 AM

Nov 2018
MuscularBlackMan said:
MashimaTaichi_ said:

Damn bro that's deep even considering your name and shit but I get it that's how I feel about some characters, I really like them a lot but other people expressing the same feelings bothers me sometimes

Yeah, Taichi is the character I relate to most in all the fictional world, he is a character made to fight certain flaws (my flaws that I hate so much) so I look at the flaws that are still there after sooo long and people look at his "efforts" and forgive him for everything and worship hip somehow ..I dunno, It's just, so frustrating ...

Mar 23, 2020 11:42 AM

Sep 2017
MashimaTaichi_ said:
MuscularBlackMan said:

Yeah, Taichi is the character I relate to most in all the fictional world, he is a character made to fight certain flaws (my flaws that I hate so much) so I look at the flaws that are still there after sooo long and people look at his "efforts" and forgive him for everything and worship hip somehow ..I dunno, It's just, so frustrating ...

Can i just say
I just hate taichi
No complicated feelings
Just pure hate
Every time chihaya throws a card of the mat i hope that it would have enough momentum and velocity to reach taichi's throat. It would impel him and kill him like in a bond movie.
Huh
#poeticjustice
Mar 23, 2020 11:46 AM
Oct 2012
EpicMoeViolence said:
I'm surprised why such a mediocre character is liked by so many people.
Calling Nezuko a character is an overstatement.
Mar 23, 2020 11:48 AM

Aug 2016
basically any character from a mainstream anime
Whoever likes slice of life anime doesn't have any IRL friends.
Mar 23, 2020 12:00 PM

Nov 2018
Ree2 said:
MashimaTaichi_ said:

Can i just say
I just hate taichi
No complicated feelings
Just pure hate
Every time chihaya throws a card of the mat i hope that it would have enough momentum and velocity to reach taichi's throat. It would impel him and kill him like in a bond movie.
Huh
#poeticjustice

I keep saying that what I need in my life is people who would resist Taichi's charm and -if they knew him in real life- would slap him and tell him to get his sh*t together..I want these people because they are the real source of courage for someone like Taichi who wants to grow up ...but ...err... pure hate? isn't this a bit extreme? xD
Still I can easily be friends with you Y'know? haha.

Mar 23, 2020 4:10 PM
Jul 2018
Ree2 said:
Why was Aizen Sousuke (bleach villain) ever concidered as one of the best anime villains. I will never get..

Such Facts... I was always so bored by him. I thought the ultra villain was Ulquiorra Cifer for most of my life. lol
Mar 23, 2020 8:14 PM

Oct 2017
even though i said bakugo is overrated it still is satisfying to see him behaving normally at times, but the rest of the time he is just a dickhead with no character development whatsoever
Mar 23, 2020 10:26 PM
Nov 2015
hamza121419 said:
It's easy to say that this character or that is overated, and it's obvious that most people will attack the most favorited character (lelouch, okabe, l, levi, kurisu...) and the characters that were writen in a subtle way for a deep purposes (yohan libert, meruem, hachiman...) but people really need to try to understand the characters instead of juging them from a surface level. When you say that a character is overated you say why, but before that you have to take in consideration all the traits of his personality, every information given about him.... when you think the matter this way, it becomes hard to say that a character is overated.
For me what truely matters is the underated characters, because they dont get what they deserve. It's sad that they dont get as much attention as the so called overated.

Bruh, people don't pick favorite characters based on those characters purposes in the storytelling. What are you talking about?

People picked Hachiman as their favorite because of his attitude, actions & personality as a high school student. Not because of storytelling. Hachiman might change as the story goes but definitely not all of those people will change with Hachiman.

Therefore I'll say it once more, grow up Hachiman's fanbois.
Mar 24, 2020 1:08 AM
Jan 2017
finestseeker17 said:
hamza121419 said:

Bruh, people don't pick favorite characters based on those characters purposes in the storytelling. What are you talking about?

People picked Hachiman as their favorite because of his attitude, actions & personality as a high school student. Not because of storytelling. Hachiman might change as the story goes but definitely not all of those people will change with Hachiman.

first, if you have carefuly read my comment, i'm not talking about how people choose their favorite characters, so your comment doesnt make any sense, cause i didnt say that people picked up hachiman because of some story telling purposes, i said that the ones who think he is overated dont understand the subtle way he was constructed as a character in the story.

Second, i talked about how characters like hachiman were 'WRITEN' in a subtle way, so even if we consider the case of people chosing their favorites, i didnt ignore their personalities, their attitudes and actions, cause this is a part of their character writing. So before you start quoting, please read carfuly what people has developped and finnaly please try not to judge people you dont know in a surface level, expressions like 'grow up hachiman's fan boy' doesnt give any plus to your idea, you have just put me in a category that you think i'm a part of, but the word 'fanboy' as known in the community doesnt mean anything to me.
Mar 24, 2020 7:04 AM

Sep 2014
hamza121419 said:
finestseeker17 said:

first, if you have carefuly read my comment, i'm not talking about how people choose their favorite characters, so your comment doesnt make any sense, cause i didnt say that people picked up hachiman because of some story telling purposes, i said that the ones who think he is overated dont understand the subtle way he was constructed as a character in the story.

Second, i talked about how characters like hachiman were 'WRITEN' in a subtle way, so even if we consider the case of people chosing their favorites, i didnt ignore their personalities, their attitudes and actions, cause this is a part of their character writing. So before you start quoting, please read carfuly what people has developped and finnaly please try not to judge people you dont know in a surface level, expressions like 'grow up hachiman's fan boy' doesnt give any plus to your idea, you have just put me in a category that you think i'm a part of, but the word 'fanboy' as known in the community doesnt mean anything to me.

There's hardly anything subtle in a character, really. And the one you mentioned are even less subtle. You get full episodes dedicated in their development and the whole plot revolve around them. They were also written in a way to appeal to the audience. Nothing really deep was intended in the purpose of writing them.
Mar 24, 2020 7:36 AM
Jan 2017
Hrybami said:
hamza121419 said:

There's hardly anything subtle in a character, really. And the one you mentioned are even less subtle. You get full episodes dedicated in their development and the whole plot revolve around them. They were also written in a way to appeal to the audience. Nothing really deep was intended in the purpose of writing them.
well this is your opinion, and others have theirs, i think that a good writen character can have some subtle aspects, either in the way he clearly was portrayed or what you can deduce and understand from what the writer has given to you. I agree with you that most of the characters that i mentioned were writen to appeal to the audience, but there are things that were done with their writing that makes them subtle, at least in my opinion, lelouch for example may appeal to a large audience but the way he was writen was so subtle that most of people didnt know what he he was going to do in a lot of stages of the show, and almost every one got shocked in the end because of the way he was writen. When you rewatch code geass you realize how subtle he was as a character. And this goes for a lot more shows, and i believe that when one rewatches a show he begins to see some aspects in the characters he didnt see in the first watch, and this is a part of what i called subtle writing. Yohan in the other side is a character whose writing has been subtle by the lack of screen time he was given (in a good way). For a good amount of episodes, we didnt see him in screen, we only heard about him or has been shown the consequenses of what other characters assumed it was his doing. So, in the end, i cant agree with your statement ''there is hardly anything subtle in a character'' cause i ve seen quite some of such characters, and i can develop and argue why i think they are. Lelouch, yohan, askellad, kakashi, okabe... are in my opinion a good examples, some of them may seem typical and may have been made to appeal to the audience, but they have their subtle aspect which may not be seen or understood, cause either it's not clear enough for the first watchers, or it depends on personal interpretations and how you interact with the show.
Mar 24, 2020 7:46 AM

Sep 2014
hamza121419 said:
Hrybami said:

well this is your opinion, and others have theirs, i think that a good writen character can have some subtle aspects, either in the way he clearly was portrayed or what you can deduce and understand from what the writer has given to you. I agree with you that most of the characters that i mentioned were writen to appeal to the audience, but there are things that were done with their writing that makes them subtle, at least in my opinion, lelouch for example may appeal to a large audience but the way he was writen was so subtle that most of people didnt know what he he was going to do in a lot of stages of the show, and almost every one got shocked in the end because of the way he was writen. When you rewatch code geass you realize how subtle he was as a character. And this goes for a lot more shows, and i believe that when one rewatches a show he begins to see some aspects in the characters he didnt see in the first watch, and this is a part of what i called subtle writing. Yohan in the other side is a character whose writing has been subtle by the lack of screen time he was given (in a good way). For a good amount of episodes, we didnt see him in screen, we only heard about him or has been shown the consequenses of what other characters assumed it was his doing. So, in the end, i cant agree with your statement ''there is hardly anything subtle in a character'' cause i ve seen quite some of such characters, and i can develop and argue why i think they are. Lelouch, yohan, askellad, kakashi, okabe... are in my opinion a good examples, some of them may seem typical and may have been made to appeal to the audience, but they have their subtle aspect which may not be seen or understood, cause either it's not clear enough for the first watchers, or it depends on personal interpretations and how you interact with the show.

Okay I get it.

I don't think the word subtle is appropriate in this context. What you mean is probably complex. Because what you mean isn't really things that are unnoticed by the audience. Most of the things you mentioned were also part of why people take those characters as favourite. They like the complex side of the character.

So I disagree with you saying people don't understanding them. People just have different perspectives and they can see something generic in a character seen complex by someone else. It's a matter of opinion, thus what the word overrated implies.
Mar 24, 2020 8:10 AM
Jan 2017
Hrybami said:
hamza121419 said:

Okay I get it.

I don't think the word subtle is appropriate in this context. What you mean is probably complex. Because what you mean isn't really things that are unnoticed by the audience. Most of the things you mentioned were also part of why people take those characters as favourite. They like the complex side of the character.

So I disagree with you saying people don't understanding them. People just have different perspectives and they can see something generic in a character seen complex by someone else. It's a matter of opinion, thus what the word overrated implies.
exactly, it's a matter of perspective, you think that the word subtle hardly exists in character writing and thus it's simpler for you to say that a character is overated. In the other hand, i think that many characters have thier subtle aspects, and thus it's hard for me to judge a character as an overated cause i may have overlooked an aspect of his character. And talking about subtelty and complexety, subtle means difficult to percieve or understand, and i think that the characters i mentioned were difficult to percieve (lelouch, yohan and askellad are the best exapmles) askellad and yohan are indeed complexe, but their writing was also subtle. Lelouch as a charcter is hardly complexe, yet he wasnt easy to predict or to understand, and the proof is that almost every one realises what he truuely is intill the last episode.
So to conclude this conversation,you and i have different perspectives about character writing. So each of us is free to use the word overated in accordance of his opinion.
Mar 25, 2020 12:00 AM

Sep 2015
Levi, #5 most favorited character and just a generic edgelord.
Rem, #17 most popular character. She has a cute design I guess.
Kaneki Ken #19 most popular character. A whiny bitch turns into a generic edgelord.
Mikasa Ackerman #20; runs in the family.
Yuno Gasai #24, I don't even understand why so many guys are atracted to yandere.
Kirito (#15) and Asuna (#38). I think they are aesthetically pleasing together...?

I'd drop at least half of the top100 from the list and most likely demote at least half of the rest as well.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers?

Alpha_1_Zero - 6 hours ago

40 by Nemo_Niemand »»
5 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - 2 hours ago

12 by ShatteredSans »»
7 minutes ago

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - Apr 22

46 by Nemo_Niemand »»
16 minutes ago

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

22 by Ex-Aid »»
20 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts.

Pinoffin - 3 hours ago

33 by Hitagi__Furude »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.