Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 11 Discussion

Mar 22, 10:21 AM

lezerman said:
It was a nice match, even if the outcome was fairly obvious

Hinata is progressing at a really nice rate, but I'm still waiting for the jump.

My thoughts exactly. Hinata's growth this season has been great! But each episode I'm like, JUMP BOI.
MAL Profile (friend me!) | YouTube Vlogs

Mar 22, 11:50 AM

@Blue_Flame18 there has been no announcement for that, we don't even know if wit is doing aot so ig may step up and once again budge isn't a problem it's all about timing and they are giving their time to second cour which has one of best match in this series and my favorite match in general.

Mar 22, 2:03 PM
Skipped the whole season after watching the first 2 episodes and watched the 11th episodes to check how they are animating the matches... And i am fuvking disappointed πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”..It was Ajin like animation and fluidity was not even present...its pissing me off...Gotta rate this 1/10....Just read the manga lads.The latest arc is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Mar 22, 2:33 PM

Another high quality episode... have to say I'm gonna miss this show next three month.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 22, 2:58 PM

Even though we all knew they were gonna win, I'm just glad the tournament feeling and atmosphere is back within the series again! (if that makes any sense lol) Personally, I haven't caught up with the manga yet, so I'm still ridden with a bit of nerves every time they play against another team, but that's why I love watching this series so much! I can't wait to see the rest of the tournament progress, but it is sad that we'll have to wait a couple months for the end of the season after these last couple episodes release!

also Atsumu's self interaction with Hinata at the beginning was one of the best parts in the episode lol!
𑁍 Profile

𑁍 Anime List

𑁍 Manga List

Mar 23, 3:29 AM

Probably the best episode of this season so far.

Mar 23, 4:43 AM
Lelouch0202 said:
Awesome episode, you can bet I was cheering the whole time.

It's awesome seeing Hinata react after reading the situation instead of just based on instinct. The best type of play is when you strike the balance between instinct and reading the situation.

The shot of Karasuno when the opposing pinch server realized the weight of the nationals was just too awesome.

Damn, I teared up at the end when there was that shot of the current third years when they just joined the club compared to how they are now. The match point was great.
So much heart in this show, I love it. <3

Same here, i loved this episode and teared up a little

Mar 23, 6:22 AM

wow what an intense episode...I can't wipe the grin off my face when I see Karasuno hitting the ball...this episode doesn't only focus on Hinata or Kageyama but of the whole team, their dreams, their goals, their ambition.
this is very moving can't help but re-watch it again!
A good cup of coffe + anime = binge time! πŸ˜‹β˜•

Mar 23, 5:34 PM
This was probably the best episode so far, it’s proof that the characters are really what make the show. The underhand serve was so cool and it gave me a sense of excitement I felt when seeing previous seasons.

Mar 24, 2:15 PM
Incredible episode.

Mar 25, 5:16 PM

Kageyama is so badass! Tsukishima's one touch is ❀️❀️
Hinata can't perfect his moves and it appears body slamming lol but I know he will make it perfect next time xD

The underhand serve though xD but it's cool in the second time around

Mar 25, 7:54 PM

I was waiting for this kind of episode for a while! This season has felt so slow. Hopefully more episodes like this in the second part of this season.

Mar 26, 10:07 AM

great episode great ending, glad to see my boy suga have some screen time. though I hope they stop showing cheesy stats like that ceiling service thing

Mar 27, 11:26 AM
I loved this episode, I loved Suga and all the third year boys, bringing out their strenght and goals, as well as Hinata and Kageyama doing their super speed shots - -
I'm still not used to the new artstyle but the OST rocks as it has always rocked, the feels are there as they always were and that reminds me why I love Haikyuu. ❀️

In the next episode I bet Hinata will have his eyes shining for that guy all the time

Mar 27, 11:29 AM
Shuhan said:
I was waiting for this kind of episode for a while! This season has felt so slow. Hopefully more episodes like this in the second part of this season.

I agree with you! I felt this episode was the real first dynamic one, the action started here. I'm hoping the next one and the next half of the season will follow this vibe as well πŸ’₯❀️

Mar 27, 11:48 AM

Asahi!!!

This episode was definitely hypekyuu.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.

Mar 28, 8:30 PM
the target acquired animation at the start was beautiful

Mar 29, 5:05 PM
my boys back at it again. with kageyama fully used to the environment, now they can finally get some work done >:)

awww their upperclassmen came to cheer them on UWU im soft ^~^
it's cool to see how much karasuno has changed from the upperclassmen's pov
daichi, tanaka, asahi, suga became so skilled and you can tell the alumni are proud T^T

oooh tsuki putting in THE WORK blocking and setting :')
hinata actually reading plays and predicting where the ball will end up and utilizing his newly honed skills *proud mom feelings* USE YOUR HANDS THO LOL

it's cool that this anime isn't only focusing on karasuno. you get plenty of moments and dialogue from the opposing team, which fleshes them out and makes them more than an opponent or a rung in the bracket.

it's ok kinoshita. you'll get it next time

OH NOOOO i feel so bad for himekawa skjflsklsjd he was so nervous skdjfksjf it was match point slkdjfksd he HIT HIS TEAMMATE SJGKSFKDJFKJ im sorry for laughing himekawa but omfg that sucks lmao
it's good that he redeemed himself later
karasuno is just too intense and skilled for that to work on them for too long tho

SUGAWARAAAAAA YESSSSSS i missed ya buddy 8^8
that last volley was amazing! ofc asahi with the final blow and karasuno for the win but that was a good game!
I'm so proud of them and happy!! first match won and onto the next!!
their alumnus must be so proud. every time it flashes back to 'if you have a chance, grasp it' moment, i feel so proud of the third years TTT^TTT karasuno best boys <3

Apr 1, 1:15 AM
Say what you will about the art style this season. Its definitely an improvement.
But the animation. Yikes. That scene of Kageyama running literally looked 15fps. The cuts in the games seem off this season as well.

Apr 4, 4:30 AM

wow, that wrecked me

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

anime recs: nodame cantabile | shinsekai yori | chihayafuru | space brothers

Apr 4, 11:59 AM

This was fantastic ughhhhh I'm so proud of Karasuno they've come so far!! The last couple of points were really suspenseful. Kageyama calling Tsukishima Wearyshima was so fucking funny lmao great moment. Love how there was some time for Asahi and Sugawara to shine too <3

"He's already special. Because he was... born into this world."

Apr 5, 5:47 AM

damn, Sugawara really did his research on that game, he knew every player on the opposition and their game habits xd.

- β˜† - β˜† - Fav. Characters - β˜† - Edited Images - β˜† - Milestones - β˜† - β˜† -

Pages (2) « 1 [2]