Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 20, 2020 6:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, looks like this anime did go with a big climatic battle for the series' finale. Animation quality still looks subpar at best but hey, at leasat they gave the most prominent cast their time to shine. Add in some battle music and they got this.

Enterprise's 1-on-1 fight against that Siren just feels so weird and the others doesn't really impress me either. And lol, of course they would throw in the opening theme song into the finale as an insert because why not. 3/10. Awful show.
Stark700Mar 20, 2020 6:41 AM
Mar 20, 2020 7:40 AM

Dec 2014
It was good, the battle portions were underwhelming a bit. Pace was fast in order to get everything resolved in this episode so it skipped between sequences very fast, quite a bit of random plot armor sequences but hey it's not so bad. The wrap up/ending was great.

Watching my waifus suffer only causes me pain but at least it was resolved and the ending sequence with Akagi putting the pin on Kaga was absolutely wholesome. We need more sequences like that and the fox family fan comics that I often see posted on reddit.

Pretty big cameo appearance for tons of ship and damn, we finally got like 5 seconds of Bismarck! At least they didn't completely bait us by only having her show in the OP.

The best part of the episode was definitely the final scene after the conflict was wrapped up. Very wholesome and the title screen music to the game was a nice fit. Nimi walked around and looking at everyone and then finding the rest of the starters + Unicorn was very nice.

Overall, I enjoyed this a lot as a fan of the game. To be honest, I'd have to commend the anime for getting me interested in the game that I now play everyday. I think the anime was at it's best showing character interactions between the different ships and the slice of life stuff more than the conflict and battles but some of the fights did look nice and were enjoyable. The plot wasn't the greatest but I suppose it served it's purpose, I do feel it could've been handled better with regards to Akagi and Kaga but it wasn't too bad. While the initial episodes were great as someone new to the series, I'm not sure if I would've enjoyed the latter half as much as I did if I weren't a fan of the game by that point.

8/10, to be honest I wish they'd just do a more slice of life centric series with some minimal action for service and I think I would love it even more.
Mar 20, 2020 7:57 AM

Apr 2010
Well the ending was ok but there where so many copy paste texts from the game in this episode, hard to justify the long wait to be honest.
I liked that they ended up working together tho.
And Kawakaze made an appearance once again, we even got to see Bismarck who didn't get any action tho.
Still there where so many ships we did't get to see even a few good ones.
Mar 20, 2020 8:00 AM

Jul 2017
Azur Lane, more than Enterprise and Belfast encountering the manipulated Akagi and tormenting her memories like haywire, they along with the other groups (Red Axis, Sakura Empire) must eliminate the Sirens and Orochi, AND FAST.

For Enterprise, it's one battle that once took a very heavy toll on her body to cast off illusions of the Orochi, essentially making it a "do or die" situation, more than her fear of waters to finish what she's been called to complete. For the others though, it's getting everything back into shape.

The final battle of Enterprise vs. the Orochi wouldn't be an all-out warship battle without the alliance of all groups and the OP attached, yea...that works as well to a very bomastic and climatic finish against the Sirens.

Overall, a pretty underwhelming finish to an already good game.

Mar 20, 2020 8:29 AM

Feb 2017
Wow so we saw 10 seconds of Bismarc in this whole series...
Mar 20, 2020 8:30 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Very bad anime I'm happy it is finished now 3/10
Mar 20, 2020 8:32 AM
Aug 2015
It felt like I was watching a PowerPoint not an anime for most the episode
Mar 20, 2020 8:51 AM
Jul 2015
I liked it. Honestly tho, I don't really mind the 3 months wait. Ahh, I really like enterprise and belfest too. The story line is okay and its good to see that both of them reunited. 8/10.
Mar 20, 2020 8:52 AM
Jul 2015
Ashhk said:
Very bad anime I'm happy it is finished now 3/10

Lol why would u see the show if its bad?
Mar 20, 2020 9:25 AM

Oct 2017
Pretty decent episode to finish the season, it was good to see the Azur Lane and Red Axis fighting side by side.

Well overall this didn't turn out that great but hey I got to see my waifu Kaga animated and she had some great shots too so I'm happy. Also lol Bismarck finally appeared but it was only for a few sec.
Mar 20, 2020 9:29 AM

Jan 2015
4/10

Nice graphics but stupid plot
I think Javelin is more suitable to be MC
Ship can fly is weird

Mar 20, 2020 9:49 AM

Jul 2017
Honestly, I'm surprised this show ended up being worse than KanColle, at least that had a funny loli episode in it. Still wonder how bad the original was if this 3 month gap still didn't manage to improve things

Overall, score didn't really change, if anything i feel more inclined to lower it from these last 2 eps :P

Zuikaku best Ship/10
Mar 20, 2020 10:12 AM

Apr 2011
Three months sure past by so quickly. finally, the series is over after months of delay.

All the girls finally worked together and made an alliance. I lol at observer punishing purity by spinning her head with her tentacle.

Also nice to see Yorktown out of bed. The ship starters are finally together.

An okay series.

Medetashi~ Medetashi~

I don't mind if there,s a 2nd season or not since there's another AL anime coming.

6/10
Mar 20, 2020 10:27 AM

Feb 2019
‪Struggling to understand the decision to push the final two eps of Azur Lane back until March. There were no notable technical improvements at all. It looked the exact same. Which was fine for me as someone who enjoyed the first 10.‬
Mar 20, 2020 10:40 AM

Sep 2014
Medetashi, Medetashi!

Was pretty fun overall and nice to see my girls animated, some less than others. Wish the delay didn't happen though, what was even the point for that?

Anyway, looking forward to the Slow Ahead adaptation with the starter girls as main cast!
Mar 20, 2020 10:48 AM

Oct 2019
Hey, i get to see Bismarck for 18 seconds noice
sodzenMar 20, 2020 10:54 AM
dunno me baka aho

Mar 20, 2020 10:51 AM

Aug 2018
Well, Azur Lane the animation was something made to promote the game by providing a tons of cool-looking shipgirls (with busty & not really hidden chests of course). It also gave some decent fights covering a very predictable plot (from the moment Red Axis decided to fight against Azur Lane, I knew they would end up fighting alongside each other).

Overall, a decent shows for viewers like me who can enjoy the visuals, design and characters and relegate the story behind such points. Otherwise it ain't really great...

Also, the 3 months pause when the whole show started to become a bit more interesting was a terrible idea. Even if episode 12 was good and episode 11 decent+, forcing viewers to wait 3 months for 48 minutes can only be a bad thing.

I'll keep my 7/10 especially because I get easily entertained or amused by cute anime girls (they certainly were in this one). Seeing Bismarck for a few seconds also makes an additionnal good points lul.
Mar 20, 2020 10:56 AM
Dec 2007
I'm such a sucker for when shows use the opening theme as a final battle song. Also, it's rare to get a satisfying ending to a show nowadays, so color me impressed on that front.

This show introduced me to the franchise and I'm rathee glad it did. It's just a fun franchise overall with a lot of fun characters.

It's certainty not the greatest show ever, but I rather enjoyed it
Mar 20, 2020 11:21 AM
Dec 2019
The anime ended being really bad even in the final episodes. Lots of CG were used so what was the point of delaying the episode? Really bad decisions.
Mar 20, 2020 11:27 AM

Aug 2018
For someone that's not playing the game but just watched the anime just for the sake to see some ship waifu's; well, I think I got what I expected. Average plot for sure, but hey, that was low-key to be expected since this anime is basiclly an advertisement to play the game so I'm not really going to bash on that. Yes, I know the CGI was rather bad, but atleast I know most of the time CGI in anime is pretty much always bad, so yeah...

The interactions between the main loli ships (Ayanami, Unicorn, Javelin and of course Laffey) was by far one of the strongest selling points to me. But then again, I'm a filthy moe-blob so it's a no brainer why I liked that. I like cute things, m'kay.

Best shipfu's however are to me Prinz Eugen & of course our well busty maido Belfast. ^^
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Mar 20, 2020 12:32 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty good wrap-up, if I'm to be frankly honest.

I don't really have a firm grip on the whole storyline, honestly, but I feel like I know just about enough to say that it was so-so really, at the end of the day. Coupled with the choppy direction and fast pacing, it comes down to just about average or perhaps even below that however, I'm afraid. Maybe it's the 3-month gap that just made it worse in this regard, who knows.

Red Axis and Azur Lane back to friendly terms, that's nice to see!

Enterprise with a lot of shining moments and they really clicked for me! Especially that Orochi-demolishing (Code .. G?) scene. Fact that the CGI stood out is usually an indication that it wasn't "good enough" but I didn't really feel that, visual-wise this show has been pretty good overall for me after all aside from some of the almost-comical drops in Character drawings.

Some closure for the fox sisters too, that was nice to see. Dat Siren leader's thoughts on the aftermath makes me question their whole reason of fighting mankind. It can't possibly be something like for the evolution of mankind for their own good and such, right? Yeah, I'm probably barking at the wrong tree here lol.

Sad that they skipped out the ED this episode though, that's my favourite bit of this show y'know...

Character Designs come in second, had the potential to be on par but some of the designs were a little overdone, if you get what I mean. Character interactions and developments, on the other hand, were all over the place so can't really say that they nailed it there at all.

Over to the Sound Department which was pretty good overall, in my opinion. Op was really good (happened to grow on me actually, wasn't too fond of it at the start) but the ED fab, and the VA fairly good. Nothing really to gripe on, as such.

Anyways, I guess it's a success for the anime project since I've been playing the game occasionally. I'm really not into games in general, let alone smartphone games until just recently, so that's some feat I suppose.

Going to settle with a solid 5/10. Wouldn't mind a Season 2 too much, it's fairly fun despite its mishaps after all, but I think I seriously need to clear up some things through the game before that.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 20, 2020 1:19 PM

Feb 2014
By final episode standards, this one was pretty decent.

We got a good closure for both Kaga and Akagi as Enterprise deserves the MVP tag for her involvement. Not only did she take down the siren missile that was bound for the Azur Lane base, but she also saved Akagi as well.

Zuikaku also played her part really well. The way she got up to Kaga and gave her a powerful headbutt was very satisfying. =)

Aside from Ayanami having some terrible lip-sync issues with her voice while talking to Kaga, the production quality for the finale was a lot better than the previous episode, but it doesn't beat out the quality from episode 7.

The aftermath was wrapped up nicely and seeing Bismarck, even for a few seconds, was a nice bonus.

Overall, I do like the anime, I can't overlook the issues that it had. The visuals were nice and the soundtrack is epic, the production quality was all over the place. KanColle, which aired back in 2015 from Diomedea, might've had the same frail plot and uneven character development, but the visuals, animation consistency and even the use of CGI was better than Azur lane.

6/10 is my final score. I do look forward to the next Azur Lane anime adaptation when that comes out soon. =)
Mar 20, 2020 1:28 PM

Jun 2017
Ehhh this was totally not worth the wait..sure it's happy end and all but the story was still a mess from start to end. I'll give it an extremely generous 6/10 for some passable fanservice..
Mar 20, 2020 2:12 PM

Aug 2013
This show is finally over...

Azur Lane and Red Axis working together was nice to see.

So that was Bismarck that I've been hearing about a lot. I don't play the game so I didn't know. :p

I don't even know what to rate this show. And that's because of the whole three month wait. I'm going to be generous and give it a 4/10. I just can't give a score higher than that. At least the OP was nice.

Mar 20, 2020 2:20 PM

Jun 2015
I love an epic awakening and Enterprise did not disappoint with the build up. Perhaps could of made more of a spectacle with the finishing blow but hey ho. besides, I was already most pleased by the head butt. Sometimes people just don't see sense until they take a headbutt. Really enjoyed the show and story!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 20, 2020 2:28 PM

Feb 2011
It's finally over. It took inhuman willpower to get through this godawful show.

4/10 and being generous.
Mar 20, 2020 2:50 PM
Jul 2017
It was OK. Lots of static shots though. Felt like I was playing a visual novel at some points XD

I was only watching for waifus anyway. Shame I only got to see Jamaica in-passing during the full run :(
Mar 20, 2020 3:11 PM

Jul 2019
I am simple man,i see Bismarck and Prinz Eugen and i give 10/10
Mar 20, 2020 3:50 PM

Aug 2018
The final 2 episode were fantastic and well worth the wait. It's already time to go watch them again.

I give this 10/10, it moved along, looked nice, had some feels. I am not a perfectionist, nor do I have an discernible taste.
Mar 20, 2020 4:13 PM
May 2018
I have never had such mixed feelings over whether a show was terrible or excellent.
Mar 20, 2020 5:35 PM
Aug 2019
Ending was great! Seeing the Red Axis and Azur Lane becoming allies together is what make this final episode great.

I'm also happy to see Yorktown and Bismarck in this finale. Only issue I have is the pacing also the final fight scene seems a bit short.

Overall, great episode. Red Axis and Azur Lane are now allies, seeing Yorktown recovered is really beautiful. Not to mention the game's main theme song was played I really loved it, the rest was really fantastic.
Hopefully there will be a season 2 of the anime, since another one was already announced.

As a veteran of the game, Azur Lane The Animation gets an A-, final rating: 9.7/10
JurassicOtaku212Mar 20, 2020 5:42 PM
Mar 20, 2020 6:19 PM

Apr 2013
the last 2 eps were worth the wait and it stays 10/10
Mar 20, 2020 6:32 PM
Oct 2019
Lol so much fucking bullshit happened in this episode that I lost more braincells faster than I could get infected with the COVID19, idk how the clowns above me can enjoy this steaming pile of crap with a 10/10 jesus like how low are your expectations when you watch this, Im convinced you people dont even play the game that you're overrating this....12 episodes in and Enterprise is beyond a garbage character, zero explanations for anything happening, especially how Enterprise activated her bs plot powers out of nowhere, the animation is awful af, that one scene where all the shipgirls were in a line are copy pasted character models from the game, the ending was so rushed and anticlimactic its like they didnt even give a damn on how to end it I was considering giving this farce a 4/10 because it had some good elements like the ost, opening and their voice acting, but now I'm convinced it deserves a 1/10, hope this garbage never gets another season, studio clown destroyed this anime into oblivion with their bullshit, and FYI even the original company doesnt approve of this trash anime that they created their own animation studio to produce their own anime from now on
GhidorahxZGojiraMar 20, 2020 7:28 PM
Mar 20, 2020 6:33 PM

Nov 2016
This episode was the best one so far in my opinion of course. Overall the plot is a mess, I've tried to oplay the game several times, but it isn't for me, so I don't really remember what the story from the game is, but Im pretty sure that this isn't the same. Said that bad story, and the fact that we are set in a war and no one dies just fot the fanservice, meh-
4/10 because I really liked some characters and the animation is great.

But honestly I'd rather have more Granblue Fantasy which has better characters and story, or even an adaptation of Dragalia Lost or Fire Emblem Heroes. sigh. That's never going to happen, but dreaming is free.
Mar 20, 2020 7:00 PM

Apr 2013
this show needed more of this

and more Kaga/Akagi
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Mar 20, 2020 7:46 PM

Oct 2010
I had predicted that Bismarck would get a "Still frame teaser in the last 10 seconds." Instead, she was very slightly animated and got 12 seconds of screentime.

Exceeds expectations 7/10

But boo, Enterprise spends the whole season mourning Yorktown then doesn't even get a reunion with her after she comes out of her coma, what a colossal misallocation of available time. (Also should have given Yorktown a blue Essex uniform)

Episode/show would have been a lot more enjoyable if I liked Enterprise.

Marinate1016 said:
‪Struggling to understand the decision to push the final two eps of Azur Lane back until March. There were no notable technical improvements at all. It looked the exact same. ‬

Why assume these episodes were anywhere near finished in December?
Mar 20, 2020 8:03 PM
Mar 2020
The last episode was so good and finally I can see Bismarck and Z23 together with them
Mar 20, 2020 9:18 PM
Feb 2011
People waited 3 months for this? They spent the first 10 or so episodes building up for something that just didn't amount to anything. I feel that a lot of the middle part of the show (Episodes 4 - 10) are just padding and shows that the writers don't know what to do with the show until the so-called "grand finale", which just turned out to be disappointing.
Mar 20, 2020 9:35 PM
Oct 2016
Not bad conclusion to an otherwise underwhelming adaptation.

Still gonna give 8/10 overall tho as an old-time fan of the mobage.
Mar 20, 2020 9:50 PM

Mar 2008
Somewhere between 7 and 8, because cute ship girls. Needed more Ayanami doing things though.
Mar 20, 2020 9:54 PM

Jul 2016
Yo! leave it all to Enterprise, guys! In the end she sank the so formidable Orochi all by herself and if she feels like doing it, I'm pretty sure she can even eradicate the whole Siren race as well. So why the worry?

Yeah, this was a really forced and mediocre last episode as well as a quite terrible series overall. The narrative and story progression were a mess, Enterprise was an awful MC, Belfast was really bland as a supportive character too and the sub-plot regarding Ayanami's conflicted friendship with Javelin and Laffey was truly a pain to watch (again... WHAT FRIENDSHIP? THEY ONLY SPEND A FEW HOURS WALKING AROUND IN EP. 1 SO WHY CARING SO MUCH FOR AN ENEMY?).

As for good points... uh... the OST was decent and Prinz Eugen was fine as hell. Can't think of anything else.

2/10 - Wasn't expecting much but still, this series ended up being a total waste of time. Now with this precedent, let's see how this studio will handle the new season of 5-toubun no Hanayome. Man, I almost feel bad for those who like the quintuplets.
Mar 20, 2020 9:55 PM
Oct 2019
I couldn't have been the only one to search up the ED after the episode finished...right?
Mar 20, 2020 10:42 PM

Oct 2007
Enterprise vs. Purifier, while trying to stop the nuke was intense.

good enough ending for me.

7/10
Mar 20, 2020 10:47 PM

Dec 2016
Glad this is finally over... Well, if you've been following my posts since the first episode discussion thread (which I doubt anyone cared enough to do, but whatever), I've already went through my opinions on every aspect of this show, so there isn't much else I can say here that won't be a repeat of what I already said. I guess I'll just go over a couple things as briefly as possible (aka not briefly at all):

Story: terrible and boring. A lot of people have said it was hard to follow, but the general outline was fairly simple and the writers for some reason added some weird details that unnecessarily complicated the show and were never brought up again, which is probably where the confusion stems from.

Art/Animation: god-awful. Why the actual fuck did they take a three month break if they weren't going to improve this and then end up using CGI models anyway? I literally laughed out loud during that "epic" scene where the OP played over still action shots of the characters instead of actually showing them in motion.

Characters: this was, in my opinion, the worst part of the show. Not a single character had any development, and none of their motivations made any sense whatsoever. To go into more detail on this aspect, I will analyze each major character since I have nothing better to do.

- Enterprise: aside from repeating "wAr nEveR cHanGeS" every episode and being OP, she added nothing to the show, which is a shame because I actually really like her and she was the first ship I married in the game. She had no development even though a huge plot point was literally Belfast and the other ships trying to figure out "How can we change Enterprise's mindset?" In the end they failed because Enty remained the same as she did when she started: a duty-driven 'perfect solider.' I think maybe what they were trying to do with this character was make her realize that she should be fighting not out of duty or fear, but out of love and out of the desire to protect her friends. This was never conveyed well, though. The stuff with Ash and the mirror sea or whatever was also poorly explained and played very little part in the plot aside from allowing Enterprise a deus ex machina.

- Belfast: had no purpose other than to try and get Enterprise to open up to the rest of the fleet. Our beloved maid did not achieve this, and unfortunately, she has no goals or characterization of her own outside of that.

- Laffey/Ayanami/Javelin: lumping them all together because they can barely even be considered characters individually. I already went into detail on why that plotline involving these three was stupid as fuck, so I won't repeat it here. All I'll say is that their obsession with each other was incredibly artificial and manufactured and they had no connection aside from "We are all starter ships in the game" which doesn't even have any application anime-wise.

- Akagi: somehow ended up an even shallower character than she is in the game. I guess her main goal was to revive Amagi at all costs, which was stupid because she got completely played by the Sirens. Everyone else in Azur Lane and even the Crimson Axis could see how stupid it was to trust the Sirens, but writers had to dumb Akagi down in order to advance the plot, so sadly she was the sole exception. At the end of the show, she miraculously decided to stop being bad and became friends with Enterprise and Azur Lane. There was no explanation for why any of this happened or how she suddenly had such a major change of heart.

- Kaga: the show absolutely butchered her character and turned her into a mindless groupie for Akagi. She has no other character traits outside of that, so that's it, I guess.

- Sirens: no explanation for anything here so not much to say. Though they were the main villains, their motivations, goals, and individual characterizations were never explained in-depth. The game doesn't say much about them either, though, so maybe the anime gets a slight pass on this one.

- Ironblood: yes, how sad is it that the Ironblood ships were so unimportant to the plot that I can just lump them all together into one group. This annoys me because they are my favorite faction and I feel like the writers missed a huge opportunity by not doing anything with these ships. Best girl Bismarck only got like ten seconds of screentime in the entire show.

All right, those should be all the major characters. And with that, I gladly wash my hands of this anime. If I didn't play the game or like naval history, I would have given this show like a 1/10 or a 2/10, but I have to admit that I did like seeing my shipfus animated, albeit poorly. Hopefully the next Azur Lane anime will be better.

What's the difference?
Mar 21, 2020 12:12 AM

Jan 2009
this could have been decent if the animation quality and direction/execution is great since the story is below average lol ah well

best girls are Hornet, Ark Royal and Enterprise for me at least
Mar 21, 2020 12:26 AM

Dec 2016
BISMARCK! FINALLY!

Even though it was only for a few seconds.

Hopefully will also get to see Tirpitz if there is another season at some point.
Mar 21, 2020 3:24 AM

Aug 2013
You know...this series was...something. For someone who is an Azur Lane fanboy and adores the game, I'm glad to see my shipfus on screen, fully voiced and doing stuff. However, as a regular anime viewer, I have to say that this anime was pretty mediocre to almost below average in terms of execution and telling a coherent story. It felt way too pieced together based on 2-dimensional logic. There was no real depth and then to see how little resources were actually dedicated to it made it basically what it is. I feel like there could easily be a better adaptation if given to a stupid with more experience and drive to push it out with a genuine narrative that makes sense. However, this was nothing more than tongue and cheek fanservice and shit for the fans who support the game. A for effort on that front but a solid D+ for the execution. 5/10
Don't believe the hype.
Mar 21, 2020 3:34 AM
Mar 2019
I hope bismarck say "an alliance" in eps 12
Mar 21, 2020 4:07 AM

Nov 2019
I love the Iron Blood, Siren and Sakura empire etc concept but

Arpeggio > KanColle > Azur Lane

6/10 weak plot
Mar 21, 2020 6:34 AM

Dec 2016
nice last episode

Overall for me (as someone who don't play these games) this show it will be:

Animation ~7/10: There were good scenes, also there was noticeable CGI but nothing ugly to look at (not referring to fanservice). Average+ by today standards.

Fights 8/10 (knowing that no character will die/seriously injured) but 7/10: Fights were dynamic and I was never bored but being aware that nothing will happen to characters tension was lost (show never indicates something can happen).

Enterprise's subplot 8+/10: It was surprisingly only part that I enjoyed. This subplot I could see in actual really good war movie. If only they focused mor on this.

Main plot 7/10: Nothing spatial, this type of plot can be seen in other media but was done fine, If this was more focused anime then I can see main plot working better.

Fanservice ~6/10: I I can acknowledge good looking lady when I see her but I personally disliked hot spring episode (I mean lol, hot springs aren't popular in Britain and US but somehow in base building by those two nations they have at least one xD ) and most of the time fanservice was as a gag or something not affecting plot so meh...

How much I give a f*ck about other characters 3/10: There were other quite interesting subplots like Ayanami (are we truly enemies?) and Akagi/Kaga relationship but overall I didn't care about ~90% of characters.

How much I hated Laffey and Unicorn 10/10: If I could choose character that need to die it would be these two. Laffey monotone/narcoleptic way of speaking really is annoying and Unicorn - "I have too big boobs!!1! [starts crying]" just Go F yourself....

This is why I will end with 6/10, without Laffey and Unicorn 7/10. People who aren't fans of Azur Lane game that this anime is based on and aren't super into fanservice can find some enjoyment but overall it isn't worth od wasting time.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Azur Lane Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2019

83 by wildhood »»
Dec 14, 2023 7:37 PM

Poll: » Azur Lane Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2019

96 by Heanworld »»
Nov 22, 2023 6:51 PM

Poll: » Azur Lane Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

141 by reegooey »»
Aug 22, 2023 1:34 AM

» Character Arizona's voice actress Shirakabe Sawako doing Gravure Modeling

zxcvb321 - Aug 10, 2023

1 by Morty_NL »»
Aug 10, 2023 1:33 PM

Poll: » Azur Lane Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2019

131 by passing_through »»
Jul 30, 2023 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.