Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2020 12:34 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
So 2 sets of outfit this time. Of course I prefer the bunny one.

I love this 7th world the best so far, living a gambling life is so underrated. Although it's a shame that there was only a single instance where Kurumi was allowed to use her godly kinetic vision to own a slot machine. And its also nice that more Dominions showed up this time, that Poker game was more intense that what I expected.

As for the latter half of this volume, that sudden murder case came out of nowhere, well there's still a case of deceit so it has still an element of gambling but the case of betrayal is a bit off-theme. It's a tragedy that 2 more dominions is now gone, and with Kurumi's weakness being exposed to the white queen, it's highly likely that she'll now go on the offense.

More topics from this board

» Will the Date A Bullet Light Novels be translated into English version like Date a Live Light Novels?

Mayian_Kobushi - Dec 29, 2023

0 by Mayian_Kobushi »»
Dec 29, 2023 5:08 PM

» After Watching the OVA, Where Should I Start Reading?

isolated-otaku - Oct 7, 2023

0 by isolated-otaku »»
Oct 7, 2023 3:33 AM

Poll: » Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet Volume 6 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jul 12, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Jul 12, 2020 5:04 AM

Poll: » Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet Volume 4 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Mar 19, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 19, 2020 12:36 AM

Poll: » Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet Volume 3 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Nov 8, 2019

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Nov 8, 2019 1:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.