Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 11 Discussion

Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 18, 2020 3:44 PM

May 2015
I just love how the first half of this episode was just "DIE ANTS!!! FALL BEFORE THE MIGHT OF YOUR GODDESS MAPLE!!!!!!!!" Mii's reaction to learning Maple was fine was great.

So it seems the best player and Maple have finally fought and Maple is in a pinch for once. I really just want her to do the usual and DESTROY him lol. See all the energy drain from their faces as the strongest player ever is slaughtered in front of them by best girl.

Also he wants to "conquor" Maple lol. That could be taken the wrong way XD.
DarknessRealityMar 18, 2020 3:47 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 18, 2020 4:07 PM

Jul 2017
Finally, the battle of Maple Tree's Maple (strongest defense) vs. Flame Emperor's Mii (strongest lance). This one battle is holy shit intense!

May and Yui alone with Maple against the strongest players of Flame Emperors, a 3-on-3 even battle. Instead, Maple chose to go solo to protect the young kids with Turtle, and even then, they're barely scratching Maple's insane defense, and preservance sought them through with their strongest attacks.

AND YET, Maple is Unbreakable with her attacks from her Mecha, and...WOW, JUST WOW. Markus and Misery were defeated, but Mii self-destructs, and even that, defeat for Maple Tree without their orb.

It's such a doozy that Mii went deredere from all that ordeal, and staying light-hearted even post-battle. That was fun!

With that, the attack strategy change to combat other guilds and protect their orbs are back in session. Concerning about the top spot guilds, the dead players hope that Maple Tree can be on stop (and us too).

Maple Tree vs. The Order of the Holy Sword, seems like they're in for this too, Payne and Co. being the final opponents, even more for a Round 2. With Maple's defense slowly breaking, that was a nasty cliffhanger after she releases her held-back defense control and Payne one-shots her.

Here's hoping Maple will survive this ordeal for the final episode! This series has been wonderful so far.
Mar 18, 2020 4:12 PM

May 2018
Damn that fight was actually intense! Really enjoyed that fight with Mii.

And in the last minutes of the ep Payne launches a surprise attack! I'm very excited to see the next episodse.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Mar 18, 2020 4:26 PM

Apr 2015
That Machine God scene was really epic!! I didn't expect Mii to use a Self Destruct skill to take down Maple, but that whole battle was something else!! Mii has such a cute personality, so cold and cool in battle, so adorable when she gets defeated!!

Payne has made his move with only 4 of their guild!! The 2 toughest guild going head to head!! Holy shit that cliffhanger though!!
Mar 18, 2020 4:29 PM

Mar 2017
lmfao they really made Maple look like the final boss
I follow the novel but it's way more hilarious seeing this scenes animated.

looking forward for the last episode!!! brace yourself 'cause it's crazier than this one

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Mar 18, 2020 4:37 PM
Mar 2019
CeddyyBearr said:
That Machine God scene was really epic!! I didn't expect Mii to use a Self Destruct skill to take down Maple, but that whole battle was something else!! Mii has such a cute personality, so cold and cool in battle, so adorable when she gets defeated!!

Payne has made his move with only 4 of their guild!! The 2 toughest guild going head to head!! Holy shit that cliffhanger though!!

Someone pointed out to me that I forgot about, Maple got the explosion resistance skill in episode 2. So, it wasn't just her normal defense protecting her against that self destruct.
Mar 18, 2020 4:46 PM

Oct 2007
Joniruler said:
Hope that we can get a 2nd season soon and not have to wait +2 years, this anime is solid good also the novel is way ahead of the anime so they have enough content to do another 12 episodes.

Please Silver Link. Please.

if a second season happen. they should hire the same director and animation studio.. to be sure the good quality would stay the same. :)
Mar 18, 2020 4:47 PM
Dec 2009
I really hope Maple lose this time. that cheating existence need to taste some defeat
Mar 18, 2020 5:44 PM

Aug 2018
Taking off the orb eh, quite a well-thought move but you won't earn points in return.

Well here we are : 1# rank guild sent its best players to confront Maple Tree : she seems in a dangerous position but I kinda expect a skill she's unaware to possess which suddenly shows up. Go Go Maple Tree !
Mar 18, 2020 5:57 PM

Jul 2015
This is Girls&Panzer level of fun. The dark horse of the season.

Mar 18, 2020 6:11 PM

Jan 2011
honestly if it wasn't for those two godly forms which kicks any form of rules out the window the first fight was fairly decent at showing a group of smart skilled characters handle Maple and her own limits but it ant that kind of show so she took out the big guns cheat codes

i'm gonna pretend and be super naive in hopes she loses next week it'd be like when you see a aim bot hacker actually lose to someone that's earned their spot as a good player
Mar 18, 2020 6:49 PM
Jan 2017
What the heck is this!? What the heck am I watching!? Just when I think this show couldn't get any worse, this happens. Maple beats Mii, with almost no damage. Mii was the more sympathetic fighter during the whole battle. She slowly realizes she cannot get past Maple's OP weapons and yet she chooses to fight on, with the determination and bravery worthy of a shonen hero. Seriously, if this was any other story, Mii would be the heroine. Unlike Maple, Mii has something to prove and something work for. Maple is just coasting through the whole game, without really learning anything or dwelling on anything or even setting up any personal goals. And when Mii breaks down upon realizing her defeat, that doesn't make her villainous, that just makes her sympathetic. This show must be doing something totally wrong when it makes me root for the rivals instead of the protagonists. I was actually cheering for Payne when delivered a critical hit on Maple. Yeah, I'm actually rooting for anyone other than Maple at this point.

Bofuri is like the dark side of the Force. The more I hate it, the stronger it seems to get. This show is an insult, not only to my patience as a viewer, but to traditional storytelling. The heroine is OP, her teammates praise the ground she walks on, and the antagonists are completely defenseless against her. The sooner this show ends, the happier I'll be.
Mar 18, 2020 6:53 PM

Oct 2007
SkyLETV said:
Man, this is so freaking awesome and hype!

First that Maple vs Mii with Maple being literally a killing machine. And then Payne destroying Maple... for now.

Mii is too cute. Don't make her cry. ;_;

the gap moe of Mii is really cute. ^^

use holy sword to kill loli. Damn you Payne!! ><
Mar 18, 2020 6:55 PM

Oct 2007
Led_Wayline said:
I cannot fathom the developers' thought process. Did they truly expect that integrating a bloody Strike Freedom into their medievalesque fantasy game would end up well? Well, certainly not for Mii...

At least there was a person able to land a solid blow on Maple.

Strike Freedom Maple has Kira Yamato level of plot armor. Poor Mii has no chance. ;_;
Mar 18, 2020 7:09 PM
Aug 2019
I just wanna see atrocity more in action. I like it more than machine god (although I don't really fully know what each does..).
Mar 18, 2020 7:37 PM

Nov 2017
SkyLETV said:
Man, this is so freaking awesome and hype!

First that Maple vs Mii with Maple being literally a killing machine. And then Payne destroying Maple... for now.

Mii is too cute. Don't make her cry. ;_;

yea.. dont make Mii cry, i can Misaka crying in there

Maple activating Machine God Mode,
Me insert :
Now Loading.....
Mar 18, 2020 8:18 PM

Sep 2016
Payne's all "calculated", I guess he will realize he sucks at math in the next episode, xD
bruh
Mar 18, 2020 9:18 PM
Nov 2016
The studio messed up in this episode. At 3:53 Maple is in Loving Sacrifice mode, but in the next cut she is in normal mode.

Loved the episode besides that. The boss music when she went Machine God mode, Mii's, Misery's, and Markus' reaction to seeing it, as well as Mii's reaction when she found out her Self-Destruct didn't take out Maple.

My prediction for the last episode: Maple will use Atrocity, which in that small space will limit people's movements, which benefits Maple Tree more since they are slow (other than Sally) but powerful hitters . Since the red stone and the feather from that mega-boss that the devs put in there as an unbeatable joke still hasn't been used yet.... I'm thinking those will probably be used in some way for this last episode coming up as well.
redwhitenblueMar 18, 2020 10:04 PM
Mar 18, 2020 10:24 PM
Nov 2016
HeroVladimir93 said:
What the heck is this!? What the heck am I watching!? Just when I think this show couldn't get any worse, this happens. Maple beats Mii, with almost no damage. Mii was the more sympathetic fighter during the whole battle. She slowly realizes she cannot get past Maple's OP weapons and yet she chooses to fight on, with the determination and bravery worthy of a shonen hero. Seriously, if this was any other story, Mii would be the heroine. Unlike Maple, Mii has something to prove and something work for. Maple is just coasting through the whole game, without really learning anything or dwelling on anything or even setting up any personal goals. And when Mii breaks down upon realizing her defeat, that doesn't make her villainous, that just makes her sympathetic. This show must be doing something totally wrong when it makes me root for the rivals instead of the protagonists. I was actually cheering for Payne when delivered a critical hit on Maple. Yeah, I'm actually rooting for anyone other than Maple at this point.

Bofuri is like the dark side of the Force. The more I hate it, the stronger it seems to get. This show is an insult, not only to my patience as a viewer, but to traditional storytelling. The heroine is OP, her teammates praise the ground she walks on, and the antagonists are completely defenseless against her. The sooner this show ends, the happier I'll be.

Your assessment is way off, and I think it stems from your assumptions and bias of how you expect things to be. There is no requirement for protagonists to be heroes/heroines. In this show there is no hero/villain. This is just a group of people playing a game. The only way someone could be considered a villain is if they do something outside of the rules of the game. Nothing that Maple has done is outside what the devs put in the game, she didn't hack the game or anything like that. You say this is an insult to traditional storytelling.... it makes me think you've never seen before all of the slice-of-life stories that exist.
Mar 18, 2020 11:21 PM

Oct 2018
HeroVladimir93 said:

Why tf are you even watching it?
I will never understand people like you, who watch an anime just to shit on it
Mar 18, 2020 11:43 PM

Oct 2007
Number 25 again on Trending. The 184 dislikes are no match for the 10,000 likes. :p

Mar 18, 2020 11:54 PM
Nov 2019
The trash talking Payne beating up maple when she's clearly low level. Damn he sucks, can't fight his own level but goes all out on a lower level player. Pretty sad.
Mar 19, 2020 12:01 AM

Mar 2017
I like how Mii watches in horror as Maple obliterated all her allies, that's a villain right there.

I love Ainz from Overlord but hoo boy do I want to see a cute and innocent villain.

Maple definitely left with 1 HP there. We all know what that means, Maple throwing away her humanity. It's that boss from the 74th floor of SAO

Payne is one arrogant mf, Maple eat every bit of him next episode?

I'm just gonna copy paste some pretty funny comments I saw on youtube.

Maple: Self offering love deactivate
Payne: I win!
Maple: Demon Lord mode activate
Payne: Surprised pikachu face

Payne: [Holy sword of judgement]

Maple still 1 hp left

Maple: “You should've gone for the head”

Misery: "We should be satisfied that we were able to see her trump card."
Maple: "Trump card? Pfft, I've got a whole trump deck!"

Maple: "all of that for a drop of blood"
BlueIsLoveMar 19, 2020 12:42 AM
Mar 19, 2020 12:44 AM

May 2019
I'm really sad this only has one episode left; Shield-loli is probably my AOTS.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Mar 19, 2020 1:40 AM

May 2012
that last move was awesome!
if you want good story, read novel. if you want good graphic, read manga. anime is beyond that.
Mar 19, 2020 2:33 AM

Oct 2007
Maple really take a lot of punishment this episode. I only now realized she also took that hit when Kuromu was distracted and got hit hard, because angel mode was still in effect.

The suicide bomb by Mii did not do much because Maple has that "bomb eater" skill from episode 2.
Mar 19, 2020 4:30 AM

Jan 2018
I never thought I'd wish for a character to have a bullshit power up until today. GOOOO MAPLEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET SOME BULLSHIT POWER UP AND WIIINN DEUS EX MACHINAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 19, 2020 4:47 AM

Nov 2017
A cliffhanger, that was quite the dramatic ending. But it works. I barely even realize I'm watching an mmo game, and it's not even VR.
That battle with Flame Emperors one hell of an epic match. Mecha Maple is the best!!!! 😍😍
And Mii's real personality is so adorable. I love how she switches between them.

plz @ me
Mar 19, 2020 6:02 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Not much battle result happen toward versus with Mii-chan.

Maple got Rekt so hard. Her reaction toward Mii attack too slow. Even Mii's attack arrive first than Maple 'Cover Move'?But, at the end, as the plot said, Maple wreck everything. Flame Emperor destroy. Twin lolis should have died there, so useless. Mii and the Gangs did a pretty clever move. Why Maple why you being dumb? After some skip battle, they go home, and the last battle onward. Maple, the last boss, at last, got super rekt. Now its Holy Sword guild to shine.

In this point i am surprised. The hell? I never think they will move as fast as that to conquer a little guild like Maple. Even at that event time, they still in the middle of the time limit event. Too fast! Their member enjoy the unbalance attack too? Poor Maple and the team. What should they do? They do nothing. Do not have much time. I give Pain salute here. His desire to battling with Maple made me mad. But, Maple must learn hurt in this world, and preferably, the death scene. So she can learn how to defend better. Hell, why she cant spell such an easy word in fast? She cant even think the best move to counter Pain attack. All she can do just yell hard, and never had a chance to transforn. Omg. Cliffhanger end put this whole show to my rage. Can i have a good end? Or put Maple into some loser? My guess for next episode, wild plot will come for nowhere, to save Maple ass. And boom! The NWO vanished. Game over.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 19, 2020 7:29 AM

Oct 2017
Pretty intense episode with lots of good action. Maple soloed the flame emperor guild XD. Also nice build up for the finale, hope this season ends with a bang.
Mar 19, 2020 9:38 AM

Jan 2016
wth was that at the start, she was so close and she couldn't get to the twins. That was intense at end, that Payne guy looks like the real deal and I thought that Mii was the real deal, but Payne is another level. I wonder if she will survive that, hopefully she won't, to show that even she can lose.
Mar 19, 2020 9:50 AM

Aug 2018
The stakes aren't high in this, she could lose at least one fight to change things up a little,,,
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Mar 19, 2020 11:01 AM

Dec 2008
They're not even going to pretend to explain how she survived Mii's self-destruction? lol
What even was this episode
Mar 19, 2020 11:22 AM

Oct 2007
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:
They're not even going to pretend to explain how she survived Mii's self-destruction? lol
What even was this episode

because they don't need to explain it.

Bomb Eater episode 2. Reduce explosion damage by 50%.
Mar 19, 2020 2:45 PM

Mar 2010
Hope maple has some sort of invincible skill that makes here immortal or gives a revive lol

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 19, 2020 5:02 PM

Nov 2013
holy shit, that machine firing multiple beams non stop, SCARY! let me rewatch that part again

easily one of my favorites of this season, please season 2 <3
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 19, 2020 6:07 PM

Dec 2016
SidVicious said:
KuroiKizu said:
Let's face it: We need a second season after the episode next week

Also I hope Maple has some crazy shit left to destroy Pain or at least reach a draw :3

She has that monster form.

also skill Unyielding Guardian, so she will survive but will have only 1HP.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 19, 2020 6:24 PM
Jan 2017
redwhitenblue said:
HeroVladimir93 said:

Your assessment is way off, and I think it stems from your assumptions and bias of how you expect things to be. There is no requirement for protagonists to be heroes/heroines. In this show there is no hero/villain. This is just a group of people playing a game. The only way someone could be considered a villain is if they do something outside of the rules of the game. Nothing that Maple has done is outside what the devs put in the game, she didn't hack the game or anything like that. You say this is an insult to traditional storytelling.... it makes me think you've never seen before all of the slice-of-life stories that exist.

The show doesn't give me a good reason as to why Maple is so superior to the thousands of other players in the game. I know she isn't technically breaking any rules but she doesn't really strike as smarter or more creative than the other players. If the game can be so easily exploited, why can't other players abuse it like Maple is doing? Why is Maple a special case?

Furthermore, if Maple is OP, then what reason do I have to care about her. She is so powerful she can eliminate any conflict in the story. Without conflict, there's no emotional investment and without emotional investment, there's no reason for me to care. Well, I guess you can call her confrontations with other players conflict but it never lasts long. If Maple found an enemy that could actually stand up to her, then I'd find a reason to care, but we're in the endgame now, so it doesn't matter.
Mar 19, 2020 6:25 PM
Jan 2017
-Aincrad- said:
HeroVladimir93 said:

I watch what I watch because I want to watch it, plain and simple. I didn't watch this show just to shit on it, I genuinely wanted to it enjoy it, but ultimately it didn't work. I couldn't enjoy this show, which is why I'm criticizing it. If you don't like my criticisms, that's fine, but remember that criticisms are ultimately opinions and you neither have to like them nor agree with them. That's the beauty of having an opinion.
Mar 19, 2020 9:11 PM

Oct 2007
HeroVladimir93 said:
-Aincrad- said:

I watch what I watch because I want to watch it, plain and simple. I didn't watch this show just to shit on it, I genuinely wanted to it enjoy it, but ultimately it didn't work. I couldn't enjoy this show, which is why I'm criticizing it. If you don't like my criticisms, that's fine, but remember that criticisms are ultimately opinions and you neither have to like them nor agree with them. That's the beauty of having an opinion.

nah, say what you like bro. Every popular show has a few haters or two. Even if you write walls of text on how you dislike this show, point is you are only one person. only one dislike. This show is already a success with thousands of people liking it, and there's nothing you can do about that.

Liddo-kunMar 19, 2020 9:22 PM
Mar 19, 2020 11:15 PM
Nov 2016
HeroVladimir93 said:

The show doesn't give me a good reason as to why Maple is so superior to the thousands of other players in the game. I know she isn't technically breaking any rules but she doesn't really strike as smarter or more creative than the other players. If the game can be so easily exploited, why can't other players abuse it like Maple is doing? Why is Maple a special case?

Furthermore, if Maple is OP, then what reason do I have to care about her. She is so powerful she can eliminate any conflict in the story. Without conflict, there's no emotional investment and without emotional investment, there's no reason for me to care. Well, I guess you can call her confrontations with other players conflict but it never lasts long. If Maple found an enemy that could actually stand up to her, then I'd find a reason to care, but we're in the endgame now, so it doesn't matter.

The reason the show gave is that she eats her enemies and thus gains abilities from that. Maple tried mentioning it before and she got the 'what are you even talking about?' type response. It's because people don't normally think of eating live monsters when playing a game of this type. So all the other people are missing out. There's a famous question that you probably have been asked at least once in your life, and it is this: "Would you rather be lucky or good?" (where good means to be skilled). This show plays on this question, where now we're going to see the ultra-lucky (Maple) go against the ultra-skilled (Payne). Both of them are incredibly powerful, just for the two different reasons. The creators could have done more to showcase this with regard to Payne, but they only gave little snippets here and there. Because watching someone who is naive, lucky, powerful, and cute is more amusing than some guy who is skilled (at least for a lot of people it is this way; you seem to prefer the opposite, which I do understand why, I just don't dismiss the other side).

Even though she is OP, she can't do everything. Notice that her guild isn't anywhere near first place in this event. Notice that she is starting to encounter limitations to her power (knockback so that others are out of her Loving Sacrifice range, and that piercing attacks aren't nullified by the skill either]. You say if she found an enemy that could stand up to her you would care.... you just saw it in this episode. His name is Payne.
Mar 20, 2020 1:50 AM
Dec 2015
I simply like this show because the protagonist is a cute, powerful, fun female girl instead of a male. No offense to men in general, but there are quite a lot of anime with a male protagonist and personally I'd rather see a girl protagonist, especially one that is a loli.
Mar 20, 2020 8:55 AM
Jun 2019
Is... is Maple the bad guy...? I feel bad for Mii.
Mar 20, 2020 4:10 PM

Oct 2007
Scerttle said:
Is... is Maple the bad guy...? I feel bad for Mii.

the guy with the splitting sword attacked Maple Tree first, so the visit by Maple to Flame Emperor guild was payback for that.
Mar 20, 2020 6:20 PM
Jul 2016
HeroVladimir93 said:

the series makes it fairly clear it's because she has a bunch of skills that have major upsides while having major downsides that other parts of her build completely ignore. for example

Absolute defense doubles Vit but makes every other skill besides HP and MP cost 3x more to level up. this skill would be garbage for most other players unless they are at level cap, countered by full Vit

Giant killer, doubles stats if 4 of your stats are lower than the enemy excluding HP and MP, decent skill but the inconsistency could be hard to play around countered by full Vit

Cover move, teleport to an ally but take 5x damage can use 10x per hour (also 5m range in manga) take double damage,decent skill but is probably more of an emergency healer getting flanked button than a mobility skill countered by as maple put it 0xanything=0.

Hydra Eater is probably the most broken but is semi-hard to get. must kill Hydra boss with life steal while having poison immunity you can probably get this easily if you grind hydra with life steal but since we don't know how common life steal skills are it's still believable maple would be the only one to get it as bite seems to be small fixed damage (others can't really bite bosses to death as they would just die without like 800 vit) also it probably is a high base damage weak scaling move that would only be decent late game for tanks

not really mentioned in anime

Black Rose set. this is like Dendogram where it seems that an AI creates a custom set of armor for you based on your play style when you are the first person to solo clear a dungeon usually coming with strong custom skills (Maple got skill slots since at the time her play style was hard to define due to limited playtime) and is unbreakable (Maple got regenerating likly due to the boss she was fighting coupled with her spamming potions) seems pretty much anyone with custom armor becomes broken as heck

and lastly devour, this is the only thing that is really a full blown exploit since it has likely not been tested with the skill slot mechanic and ended up giving the shield the ability to consume the target realistically you would probably disable it from being added to skill slots and refund it to the player but a 10x usage limit is a decent compromise
(frankly the devs are pretty nice, they only seems to directly nerf exploits while preferring to add items that help even the playing field like with the poison resist potions, armor pen attacks, flying machines ect)

HeroVladimir93 said:

I don't really need to root for Maple I'm more than content in reveling and laughing in the absurdity of the heinous crimes against humanity she would be performing if this was a real world as she gleefully murders everyone. also considering you seem to really like a more shonen format (this is just an assumption) it's a bit strange that you don't really seem to watch many shonens, everything you seem to what this show to be can easily be found in stuff like One Piece, Kimetsu no Yaiba.
Mar 20, 2020 6:57 PM

May 2017
HeroVladimir93 said:

I may be mistaken but it looked to me like she lost about half her HP, so she didn't take "almost no damage." I like this show because Maple is cute and there are many MMO aspects that I like that they're showing such as the interconnectivity of the game mechanics and the episode when she was doing a quest that she was too high of a level for. That is very relatable. Additionally, I liked how earlier in the show they were mixing life in the game and real life which seems to be lacking in other MMO genre shows. For me, a show doesn't need to have a main conflict to be resolved to be good.
Also, (since I'm an anime only) I was a bit confused as to why were there a bunch of people outside the game that said they were killed when other players respawned in the event when they were killed. Do players have a certain number of respawns and when they run out they have to leave the event, or is there something else going on?
Mar 20, 2020 8:30 PM

Mar 2010
Kinda dissapointed with the anticlimatic ending vs Mii :<

Also, did this episode animation quality kind of falling a little bit? I noticed a little off model in some of the faces.

That cliffhanger ending though, can't wait for more Maple powerup bullshit xD Payne is gonna get fucked
Mar 20, 2020 9:13 PM
Jan 2017
Ok This Crazy.. Is the creator Insane or what CreatinG the Invicible monster like Mapple.. its just like a final boss.
the fight was very good but not with background and story, Specially with the character and skill was very bad.. i just feel want to watch maple destroyed but not.. good anime with overpowerd mc was horible..
Mar 20, 2020 9:16 PM
Jan 2017
and wheres the fuck from that weapon with no risk to use.. The weapon like that must Consume much MP or Something can deal with it.. but.. wtf This game creator was Very Lame.. such Bad ending for mii
Mar 20, 2020 10:45 PM

Jan 2013
What an intense episode! For sure one of the best so far.

A lot of badass fighting, a lot! xD
I thought that Maple was going to use her 1hp skill back when she was fighting the fire girl, but apparently she didn't, so it will be activated now, she can't die!

I noticed one interesting thing, her shield didn't have any devour consumption, does that mean that it refreshed already?

One of the best scenes of this episode!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2020

95 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 1, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2020

168 by Gvendoline »»
Jan 18, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2020

123 by Gvendoline »»
Jan 17, 7:19 PM

» Unacceptable Developer Response to Maple (spoilers through Ep. 3) - I'm cancelling my MMO subscription

Oiisu - Jan 14, 2023

12 by Foreall908 »»
Jan 16, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Jan 6, 2020

282 by Gvendoline »»
Jan 16, 5:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.