Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 19, 2021 9:14 AM

Mar 2011
MAPPA won't be able to animate 200+ chapter arc and will try to cram to much into 24 episode season.
Jan 21, 2021 11:39 PM
May 2018
Some people saying mappa are ya all ok?? Ya all really think mappa can handle a long running series like bleach?? They already have jjk that is having huge popularity attack on titan chainsaw man that was confirmed to be by them. Pierrot is busy with boruto and black clover both that they are trying to push hard so I'm not sure they can handle a 3rd long running anime A-1 have kaguya-sama love is war SAO even toei that some people mentioned has one piece pretty cure series and probably dbs new production. So honestly idk who will get to animate bleach because at the end animating this will be a hit or a miss we like to or not bleach doesn't have anymore the hype it used to have the anime ended 8 years ago and the manga suffered with bad sales and was rushed so much having a bad ending so whover takes it will need a big budget and to basically bet on the series
Jan 22, 2021 2:25 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Mysterygirl_ said:
Some people saying mappa are ya all ok?? Ya all really think mappa can handle a long running series like bleach?? They already have jjk that is having huge popularity attack on titan chainsaw man that was confirmed to be by them. Pierrot is busy with boruto and black clover both that they are trying to push hard so I'm not sure they can handle a 3rd long running anime A-1 have kaguya-sama love is war SAO even toei that some people mentioned has one piece pretty cure series and probably dbs new production. So honestly idk who will get to animate bleach because at the end animating this will be a hit or a miss we like to or not bleach doesn't have anymore the hype it used to have the anime ended 8 years ago and the manga suffered with bad sales and was rushed so much having a bad ending so whover takes it will need a big budget and to basically bet on the series
Icebreaker93 said:
quercifolia said:

oh man, imagine Mappa with Bleach. I bet they'd go all in rotoscoping the action scene too.

Just big NO !!!
Keep away Bleach from MAPPA hands.

did you never watch Mappa before? Go check Dororo, yuri on ice, Banana Fish. Zankyou no terror quite nice animation too though that's older.

The rotoscoping in Yuri on Ice skating was great, so there is no reason why they can't translate that into action fighting scenes.

The only problem would be if they do pure CGI stuff. It's a bit hit and miss on AOT currently. mask titan and armored titan looks fine. Beast titan be like... owo

but otherwise they appear to be doing fine with 2 series concurrently. I don't expect bleach until late 2021 or 2022. As there is no announcements about it yet it seem to be delayed.

By that point Mappa would have finished JJK and AOT:F so by then it would be... chainsaw man? and bleach? If they can do these two series I think those would be fine.

They might split it up into cours though. I think that would be ok. Long running shounen seem to be the exception these days. sadly.

Also as for the ending;

Maybe they will use the anime to continue on the story and/or fix the ending. they certainly left it open for speculation. I think the ending was like naruto ending but ended up more rushed.

Also ew, Toei, they just give all the budget to DBS. When one piece and DBS were on at the same time, one piece anime suffered horribly. No way can they balance that out. :(

Jan 22, 2021 3:30 AM
May 2018
quercifolia said:
Mysterygirl_ said:
Icebreaker93 said:

Just big NO !!!
Keep away Bleach from MAPPA hands.

did you never watch Mappa before? Go check Dororo, yuri on ice, Banana Fish. Zankyou no terror quite nice animation too though that's older.

The rotoscoping in Yuri on Ice skating was great, so there is no reason why they can't translate that into action fighting scenes.

The only problem would be if they do pure CGI stuff. It's a bit hit and miss on AOT currently. mask titan and armored titan looks fine. Beast titan be like... owo

but otherwise they appear to be doing fine with 2 series concurrently. I don't expect bleach until late 2021 or 2022. As there is no announcements about it yet it seem to be delayed.

By that point Mappa would have finished JJK and AOT:F so by then it would be... chainsaw man? and bleach? If they can do these two series I think those would be fine.

They might split it up into cours though. I think that would be ok. Long running shounen seem to be the exception these days. sadly.

Also as for the ending;

Maybe they will use the anime to continue on the story and/or fix the ending. they certainly left it open for speculation. I think the ending was like naruto ending but ended up more rushed.

Also ew, Toei, they just give all the budget to DBS. When one piece and DBS were on at the same time, one piece anime suffered horribly. No way can they balance that out. :(

i didnt mean that mappa isnt capable of animating series like bleach i meant that they already have many projects in their hands because they are getting all the big names lately so i find it very hard to believe they will have the time and staff to pull out bleach anime and yea although jjk will have ended by then its very normal to assume that it will get a second season considering its big popularity so they will be busy producing jjk and aot will probably get a second cour because 16 episodes are not enough to conclude the series and considering they even took chainsaw man whose action scenes will be hard to animate i doubt they have time or staff left for bleach. and yes i agree aboout toie they cant even handle properly the anime they already have one piece animation suffered during dbs and considering how much i love one piece i wouldnt want it to suffer again from terrible animation especially now that they finally upgraded the animation.
Jan 22, 2021 7:19 PM

Sep 2013
Whoever gets it, and without spoiling for the anime only and new fans. I just hope it's better then before. Which not saying Bleach was bad but some things could use some tweaks.
Jan 24, 2021 3:06 PM
Aug 2016
Probably Studio Colorido (like Burn the Witch)
Feb 2, 2021 3:08 AM
Sep 2019
Ok so some news came out. Black Clover (studio Pierriot) will end on the 30th of March 2021. There is a possibility that Black Clover will resume as a seasonal anime (not confirmed) like Boku No Hero Academia for example. So if studio Pierriot (temporarily) "drops" Black Clover, it probably means they plan to fully focus on Bleach. This has yet to be confirmed tho.

Edit: for Black Clover fans -> there is going te be an announcement on the 30th of March.
Source: https://twitter.com/bclover_PR/status/1356541074613784576
BalancingFlame4Feb 2, 2021 3:17 AM
Feb 2, 2021 7:28 AM
Aug 2020
Black clover is going on a break from march 30 so bleach is probably in the works
Feb 2, 2021 6:20 PM
Apr 2014
Leon_2325 said:
Black clover is going on a break from march 30 so bleach is probably in the works

I heard Bleach gonna have different timeslot, around midnight to avoid censorship, so its likely not Pierrot. But who knows?
Feb 3, 2021 11:28 AM

Oct 2020
AxShinigami said:
Probably Studio Colorido (like Burn the Witch)
i kinda thought the same but its probably not gonna happen

"Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves" - Naruto Uzumaki
Feb 3, 2021 8:37 PM
Jun 2020
GUYS I FOUND THE ANSWER!!!
The Studio will be studio pierrot ,recently news came that black clover anime will end because of two reasons:-they dont have enough source material for anime and the other is that i cant produce many anime at same time (already they are the studio for boruto).
when they announced black clover anime is ending shueisha also said that they will announce a important news on march 30.(it will be bleach anime news).aniplex has the rights so the producers will also be aniplex.so, anime openings fans openings are gonna be awesome as ever.ig most likely other producers and staff will be same.bleach author also said bleach will be uncensored.so this means they are trying to make bleach cool as before.now the only question is how many episodes will it have(i have it to go 300+episodes like before but sadely it wont happen).they have 206 chapters ,if they went like before(2.4 chapters per episode keeping aside fillers)total will be 84 or someting but anime usually end with 70-75 episodes or 100-103 episodes ,so we dont know
about that if it is 70-75 it will be fast paced ,100-103 then they will have few filler like fmab ,hxh.we can also find the no.of episodes by this fact: black clover anime is most likely be like fairy tail 2009,both anime started on oct 2 and ended march 30.both took 5 years to finish. fairy tail second anime started within one year.i dont wanna say this but if they start black clover next year bleach is more likely be fast paced. but studio pierot will most likely want to wait another year for more source materiel.(but they wont wait for 3+ years for that since there will be loss of watchers for black clover).bleach will most likely start from april or october. thank you. follow me animefreak__10 in instagram
Apr 2, 2021 9:48 AM
Jul 2018
Most likely pierriot, but I swear if they decide to experiment with character designs or something....
Apr 3, 2021 5:51 AM

Jan 2017
We all should not be shocked its probably going to be Perroit, I mean it was obvious from the start. Although, I do not believe this to be a bad thing.

Let me elaborate, Studios recently have had this boom of getting student, as well as other passionate animators on their teams for projects and TV anime. I mean just as recent as Black Clover during its "filler" arc had episodes handled by passionate fans and animators that created some damn good fighting sequences. Even Wit studio recently has sent out invitations for passionate student's to graduate animators to intern at the studio and work on actual TV anime for the company and not just as some coffee runners.

The Younger generation grew up on Bleach, now with these kids turned adults have the chance to work on their one of their childhood shows I see advantages with Perriots budget in the hands of these people Perriot has already proven they encourage these kind of people working on their shows, even as freelancers, I see a huge opportunity here.

Either way Perriot doesn't need to shower Bleach with filler as it did when it aired. As cool as it would be to have MAPPA, Madhouse, Sunrise, or even A-1 to work on this, its completely out of the question as they do not have the budget to work on something this grand, I mean its about 200 whole chapters of a series thats gonna need alot more than just some freelancers to push out something that I'd assume to be long running, and almost always is going to be a heavy workload that I wouldn't expect studios such as those to have the experience doing. I can see this running for over 90 episodes meaning at the very least almost 2 years straight. Madhouse is comprised of mostly freelancers nowadays, MAPPA does not have the time to keep up with that with the other shows it has that it utilizes alot of its team for despite it being large, and Sunrise had trouble holding on to gintama in the 2000s despite many episodes not requiring intense amounts of detail or animation.(not dissing gintama I love it btw just sunrise had some trouble but they anime is amazing, I just mean theres not a chance they could keep up with bleach as its not the same unique style gintama has and without sunrise I don't believe that gintama would be as great as it is.) With the state of Sunrise right now, as it is, that also seems like a no-go for bleach.
Apr 3, 2021 5:53 AM
Jul 2018
I honestly have no clue. Could be anyone
Apr 5, 2021 12:09 PM
Jun 2020
I don't know but i am calling MADHOUSE for this project since they are jobless nowadays 😂😂😂
Apr 5, 2021 3:40 PM
Sep 2019
Yazan_Aot said:
Studio Pierrot was great and was one of my favorite
but now its not that great
for my i want madhouse (old one) or bones but i know its impossible

I'm sorry to hear it, but it was Pierrot that made Tokyo Ghoul trash
It was Pierrot that made 50% of Naruto and Bleach filler
It was Pierrot that killed Black Clover within first episodes, where they made what? FILLER

Pierrot is the studio of Fillers, I don't want it anymore
Apr 5, 2021 3:41 PM
Sep 2019
removed-user said:
How would it be if Studio Ufotable adapts it. Wouldn't it be awesome!!!
Most probably it will be Pierrot or Clover works. Madhouse if miracle happens

Well, Ufotable finished the last route of Fate/Stay night, so other than Demon Slayer, they have a free slot right now.
Apr 6, 2021 3:50 AM

Dec 2007
NyanyKittyCat said:
Yazan_Aot said:
Studio Pierrot was great and was one of my favorite
but now its not that great
for my i want madhouse (old one) or bones but i know its impossible

I'm sorry to hear it, but it was Pierrot that made Tokyo Ghoul trash
It was Pierrot that made 50% of Naruto and Bleach filler
It was Pierrot that killed Black Clover within first episodes, where they made what? FILLER

Pierrot is the studio of Fillers, I don't want it anymore
thing about pierrot, the minute they don't have much material to work with, they are upgrading the quality, aka naruto last arc and bleach last arc.
Apr 14, 2021 12:56 PM
Mar 2021
FateXBlood said:
Could be Studio Pierrot but aren't they busy with Black Clover?

i think thats the reason they stopped it recebtly. so they can concentrate on bleach. not sure tho as there is no official anouncement
Apr 15, 2021 8:01 AM

Oct 2019
noodles11 said:
FateXBlood said:
Could be Studio Pierrot but aren't they busy with Black Clover?

i think thats the reason they stopped it recebtly. so they can concentrate on bleach. not sure tho as there is no official anouncement

I mean thats quite possible but the main reason is to give Black clover manga some space from the anime since the content Is very close.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Apr 19, 2021 11:01 AM
Oct 2019
One year later still no information lol
Apr 20, 2021 7:20 AM

Nov 2020
I hope for information soon...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2022

412 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
Apr 10, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

k11chi - Oct 9, 2022

1852 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
Apr 9, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 14, 2022

694 by Listone »»
Mar 25, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

579 by Stylefarman »»
Mar 21, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

147 by Stylefarman »»
Mar 21, 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.