Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2020 8:55 PM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
wtf was this episode? lol Imagine being a kid and sitting through the first 12 minutes of this thinking: 'We got a year-long journey with the entire class coming together to do some giant robot action and it ends with our mild-mannered (and easily forgettable) narrator waking up to bullying hell...at the eye-catch I thought things were going to change but instead it kept getting worse!'

Probably not the first show for children to do something like this, but as part of the finale? It got to me a little bit and I'm supposed to be an adult.
Jun 21, 2021 11:48 PM
Jun 2020
For an episode recylcing various scenes this was very well produced. ItÄs already emotional as it it, would have been even better without the recylcing.

I got the impression that Kouji would not have been resprected by the bullies in the class (especially Jin, who can be seen forcefully taking Koujis binoculars in episode 1), had it not been for Eldrans arrival and the class being forced to work together to operate Raijinoh.
Nov 22, 2023 3:57 AM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
Pretty decent finale. Not as emotional or dramatic as your typical Yuusha finale, since nobody dies and none of the good guys have to say goodbye forever. Was a bit bummed out not to see Taida celebrating, or a final scene that ties up his story as well as Shinoda and Himeki's.

Enjoyed this show quite a bit. Definitely feels more influenced by classic 70s super robot shows than most other anime of its vintage (including Yuusha, which Eldran will always ne compared to). A good balance of action, comedy and drama, and the Jaku monster designs were so silly and OTT. They were a definite highlight.
Beep boop

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Muteki Raijin-Oh Episode 50 Discussion

JaceyFox - Nov 22, 2023

0 by JaceyFox »»
Nov 22, 2023 3:50 AM

Poll: » Zettai Muteki Raijin-Oh Episode 46 Discussion

JaceyFox - Nov 20, 2023

0 by JaceyFox »»
Nov 20, 2023 12:37 PM

Poll: » Zettai Muteki Raijin-Oh Episode 44 Discussion

RippleLover - Nov 1, 2023

0 by RippleLover »»
Nov 1, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Zettai Muteki Raijin-Oh Episode 17 Discussion

JaceyFox - Oct 18, 2023

0 by JaceyFox »»
Oct 18, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Zettai Muteki Raijin-Oh Episode 11 Discussion

Liddo-kun - Dec 9, 2019

1 by JaceyFox »»
Oct 14, 2023 3:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.