Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mar 16, 2020 5:20 PM

Just finished Yucie the other day and it blew me away. It's nothing complex or anything, but the sheer childlike wonder and joy radiating from this show really spoke to me on a personal level. It felt like I was a kid discovering the magic of cartoons for the first time. I'm an adult now and have almost 2,000 series completed. Maybe that should convince you to watch it if you haven't already.

For those who have finished it, do you feel the same way?

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’

Jul 11, 3:06 PM

haydenluvsanime said:
Just finished Yucie the other day and it blew me away. It's nothing complex or anything, but the sheer childlike wonder and joy radiating from this show really spoke to me on a personal level. It felt like I was a kid discovering the magic of cartoons for the first time. I'm an adult now and have almost 2,000 series completed. Maybe that should convince you to watch it if you haven't already.

For those who have finished it, do you feel the same way?

That's precisely what convinced me to watch Yucie, and that's also precisely how I felt watching it. I lost count of episodes that made me tear up. Simple yet very impactful.