Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2020 9:46 AM

Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Edward became a vessel to another Dryad. It was to be expected, but I feel bad for him anyway. He was a normal human, a gentleman, who was forced to appear in the middle of the battle against Eris and became Horkus' victim shortly after meeting Mii after those years.

Mii's flashback was interesting, however I didn't like the change in Saori's behaviour,. Around the time of orphans being sent to different locations to train to become Saints, Saori acted like a cheeky and spoiled kid. It was surprising to see her act friendly towards Mii and act kkinda normal towards orphans.

I think Mii has a plan to deal with Horkus. I bet she has, that's why she suggested possessing her body instead of Edward's.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Saintia Shou Chapter 86 Discussion

Adnash - Aug 20, 2021

0 by Adnash »»
Aug 20, 2021 4:55 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Saintia Shou Chapter 85 Discussion

Adnash - Jul 18, 2021

0 by Adnash »»
Jul 18, 2021 10:44 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Saintia Shou Chapter 84 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 3, 2021

0 by Adnash »»
Jun 3, 2021 10:35 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Saintia Shou Chapter 83 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 2, 2021

0 by Adnash »»
Jun 2, 2021 3:04 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Saintia Shou Chapter 82 Discussion

Adnash - May 5, 2021

0 by Adnash »»
May 5, 2021 1:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.