Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
In/Spectre
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 9, 2020 12:28 PM

Apr 2016
More dialogue, another solution, more of this shit in the next episode. I'm sold.
Apr 29, 2020 1:46 AM

Mar 2017
The only reason I'm not dropping this anime is because I'm so close to the end it's not worth it. This was the most boring episode of anime I have ever watched, I wish I never started watching this anime.
Apr 29, 2020 1:47 AM

Mar 2017
Atlas77 said:
I got bored with the whole forum posting shit. I’ll continue watching the anime until the end, I really liked it in the beginning. I couldn’t care less about 1,000 false stories about how Steel Lady Nanase is false (or real).

Big same, the first 7 episodes or so were amazing, why did it go to shit.
May 2, 2020 10:47 AM

Apr 2011
This is really dragging. Its boring already. But it seems Rikka finally shows up now.
May 4, 2020 11:36 PM

Jul 2015
A lot more plausible solutions this episode to what's possibly behind the Steel Lady Nanase. But I wonder about the flaw in theory 3 where the police could have easily taken a DNA test to verify the identity, well I guess those forum dwellers don't know if the police even have done that. I hope the last solution will convince the majority.

May 11, 2020 12:17 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yes, this episode and the next shall be the end referring how Kotoko plans gonna down into last twos. Despite how boring and lame pacing the half season until this, i kinda find some result for other missed story puzzle, like the dead of Nanase father, Nanase sister amusing, and else, with the explanations of Kotoko fictions. Yet, not much enjoyment at all, but atleast its still good rather being a bad taste.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 23, 2020 7:13 AM
Nov 2019
I'm having doubts whether the author understands forensics. This anime should not be tagged a mystery but a fantasy. Either that or the author is counting on the idea that none of us viewers have a brain.

The author doesn't understand that DNA fingerprint does not literally mean her fingerprints. The author doesn't understand that forensic scientists don't identify people using blood type. The author doesn't understand that even if the corpse does not have prints in the database, there are plenty of DNA to be compared to from family members to toothbrushes to her old school uniforms. It's just not possible to live your entire life whilst erasing your prints and traces of existence.

This show was already declining since they dragged on about this steel beam woman, now it's just self destructing.
Mar 25, 2021 3:43 PM
Feb 2016
Too much talking. Utterly boring.
Jun 3, 2021 5:47 PM
May 2020
when the two smartest kids in class get different answers
Aug 11, 2022 1:41 PM

Aug 2018
Jumped into this episode right after previous one.. Even forgot to post comment on previous one at first.. ;D
Sep 7, 2022 2:12 PM
Jul 2020
ok/............
Jan 8, 2023 8:58 AM

May 2020
Things were going well for Kotoko until the second solution but then she busted things up with her third theory. I mean no acting lover would go this far just to spread the steel lady theory to calm Nanase's sister when she's already on the verge of devastation. Would act like a fuel in fire if nothing.

Looking for that last theory now.

Also is anybody keeping Kuro's death count in this confrontation.
Softhenic03Jan 8, 2023 9:01 AM
Jan 12, 2023 7:44 AM

Jan 2020
I will say, this might be my least favorite episode of this series. I guess we're really going to go through "4 solutions" of dialogue and it just feels like we're spinning our wheels at this point. I really don't think this arc needed to span over the entire season. It had a really strong start, but I can see why it has such a low score now.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jan 22, 2023 11:44 AM

Apr 2008
miukki said:
I'm having doubts whether the author understands forensics. This anime should not be tagged a mystery but a fantasy. Either that or the author is counting on the idea that none of us viewers have a brain.

The author doesn't understand that DNA fingerprint does not literally mean her fingerprints. The author doesn't understand that forensic scientists don't identify people using blood type. The author doesn't understand that even if the corpse does not have prints in the database, there are plenty of DNA to be compared to from family members to toothbrushes to her old school uniforms. It's just not possible to live your entire life whilst erasing your prints and traces of existence.

This show was already declining since they dragged on about this steel beam woman, now it's just self destructing.
Not sure about the manga, but the novel is actually much clearer on this: the people on the message board do ask about the DNA check, and there is a whole page of Saki thinking how Japanese police is VERY inefficient with corpse identification: she says that when they think they've established the identity of a corpse from other elements (blood, fingerprints, documents), they're not going to further investigate about it (and that checking the DNA is not the norm in such cases), and even that body swaps are more common than they should, and it is not rare to find out that a dead person is not actually who they thought it was until much later (even after cremation). Also, the point was that the DNA can still be switched with somebody else's.

This part was very lacking in the anime, I agree. But it was a satire to Japanese police, so that's probably why they didn't include this in the anime.
RomoresJan 22, 2023 11:47 AM
Jan 29, 2023 6:38 PM

Dec 2018
now this was great. almost gave me danganronpa vibes.
Mar 23, 2023 5:38 AM

Jan 2014
i feel like watching this really getting dragged too long for a single problem. I thought they would solved the case about Steel Lady in 2-3 episodes. no wonder the rating isn't too high despite how interesting the settings are.
Dec 4, 2023 9:12 PM

Nov 2023
I hope they will be able to stick the landing
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

155 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 10, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2020

70 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 10, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

66 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 10, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2020

88 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 10, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

110 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 6, 5:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.