Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 14, 2020 1:26 PM
Mar 2020
Quality and sound effects are pretty good, it really feels like watching a action movie at the theater!
Mar 14, 2020 1:39 PM

May 2019
very good episode

we got to see Gilgamesh NP
and they finely defeated taimat

4/5
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Mar 14, 2020 1:59 PM
Jul 2013
Trojan_Invasion said:
That was... disappointing
Everything was so underwhelming, and the original parts made things even worse. This was the one episode where Fujimaru should've taken a back seat, but instead he ends up being in the center of the spotlight. Seriously, they could have adapted the last few chapters word-for-word and things would've turned out just fine.
And they were doing so well too...

Ehh adapting something word for word is never the best solution tbh bc some things just don't translate well. If they did it here the battle would just end after 5 mins bc in the game u just spam attack after attack after all so some changes had to be made here. At least they followed the lore cause Tiamat does have a skill called Nega Genesis so it's not like they pulled it out of their ass.
Mar 14, 2020 2:07 PM

Jul 2016
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i do definitely think they did this singularity a bit of justice with that final battle
they should have maybe made the fight against Tiamat a little bit more of the servants fighting her but I am 100000000000000000000000000% satisfied with the ending with Enuma Elish. god Archer Gilgamesh is always the goddamn best thing about Fate. fucking love him to death <3

i'm glad my boy Hassan got to show off more stuff than i expected he would and i'm happy we got such a nice sendoff for best girl Eresh. she deserved better but Christmas event made up for all the sadness here in the singularity ~

all those noble phantasms were so good tho gramps didn't get to use Azrael which was prob the biggest disappointment of the episode and i wouldn't have minded Ishtar using her An Gal Te Kigal She again. still overall, i'm satisfied with this episode and i'm hoping we get a Solomon teaser next episode :D
Mar 14, 2020 2:21 PM

Jul 2014
Though I was missing something but it seems a lot of peeps here also found the climax battle a tad bit anti-climactic. Eresh died but for some reason I felt literally nothing, and the whole Fujimaru thing has been somewhat... well forced in a way, can't put my finger on it exactly.
Highlights were Archer Gil's entrance, Merlin using excalibur+sorcery, and EA.
Mar 14, 2020 2:29 PM

Sep 2014
NOOOOOOO Tiamat mama deserves better, was nice to see her talk tho ;-;
Eresh deserves better too ;-; and stop the Ishtar bully also >_<
Zasshu using Enuma Elish was really badass wew.
Mar 14, 2020 2:37 PM

Aug 2018
ENUMA ELISSHHH !

Why didn't this show was a 21 ep serie about Gilgamesh again ? I'm kinda disappointed by Tomokazu vocal performance, I know he cannot scream as hell anymore at 48 but damn I really wanted a long EEEELIIIIISSSSHUUUUU instead.

Anyway I didn't care for the rest, Hassan could have been more intimidating but was still badass as fuck stomping those lahmus like that.
Yeah try to make me sad for a death of a non-Rin when the other non-Rin says the typical tsundere "Baka" the next second, it doesn't work at all.

Trying to excuse the thing that could have brought up the apocalypse meh why not Gudao but I would have impaled her stupid naked body if I was you, seems more appropriate for the monster that wanted to kill you and your friends since 5 episodes.

5/5 I want Gilgamesh to insult me like the mongrel I am and adore his absolute greatness as the King of heroes
Mar 14, 2020 2:39 PM

May 2016
Two Major highlights

1. RIP Ereshkigal BEST girl :-;
2. Gil can you please be less bright man you are too cool.

Over all I think Hassan strength kinda disappointed me thought he would be the MVP here... already feel sad about its ending... I want more Singularities.
Mar 14, 2020 2:40 PM

Apr 2012
twoego said:
Certainly makes sense that Gilgamesh didn't use EA up until this episode, yes. Could say he couldn't unless he was a servant, but well, no such rule was established from what I know.

The real wise King Gilgamesh at this point had accepted his mortality and sealed Ea away so no one can take it after his death, as it was a power of the gods that should not fall into human hands.
Mar 14, 2020 2:40 PM

Mar 2015
The worst character is the one who got the most screentime this episode, Fujimaru is such a disservice to the series.
thank god Archer Gil in the underworld is a thing.
Mar 14, 2020 2:48 PM
Apr 2016
Moekou said:
twoego said:
Certainly makes sense that Gilgamesh didn't use EA up until this episode, yes. Could say he couldn't unless he was a servant, but well, no such rule was established from what I know.

The real wise King Gilgamesh at this point had accepted his mortality and sealed Ea away so no one can take it after his death, as it was a power of the gods that should not fall into human hands.
That is a fine explanation, but I don't recall ever hearing that anywhere in the series.
Mar 14, 2020 3:15 PM

Aug 2018
Damn. Looks like a lot of people have lots of mixed feelings about this episode.

My only gripe personally was Hassan not getting enough action. I can kinda understand why since it's tough to pull off something really cool looking with a hulking skeleton dude with a sword, but still, he's a GRAND servant. Show off this man's power! At bare bones (no pun intended), you can't do much with a sword and no flashy abilities, but him being the determining factor in null and voiding out Tiamat's authority went a little too under the radar tbh. Not many people will understand the weight of his NP. It won't be last time we'll see him though, so I'm not complaining in the long run.

Other than that, I would consider myself satisfied. The original scenes felt a little tacked on, but they still served as a nice contrast amongst the all out chaos going on.

I really REALLY R E A L L Y want to see Solomon's singularity animated someday. It's the only battle that can ever hope to rival and even surpass the Tiamat suspense in terms of scale. I mean, assuming nothing in the Lostbelt comes this close with sheer epic factor (which most likely won't be the case, of course :p).
KusogakiRenfirMar 14, 2020 3:19 PM
Mar 14, 2020 3:22 PM

May 2015
twoego said:
That is a fine explanation, but I don't recall ever hearing that anywhere in the series.
Because they made it up... Their interpretation probably isn't off but there's no given reason why his living self doesn't have EA at this point(atleast that I'm aware of). Of course, it's irrelevant within the scope of the story but we really don't need misinformation being spread

Mar 14, 2020 3:27 PM

Aug 2018
Swagernator said:
Rebelblade71 said:
At least he isn't a Gary Stu like Sieg who drags down the plot for wish fulfillment power fantasy for normies and harms the characters like Jeanne and Amakusa in Apocrypha. Fujimaru is more of a plot tool. To me he's like a flashlight that you shine on servants to see their story and nature. That's how they handled him in the game and glad they did not try to overly glorify him at the expense of others. Overall, he is pretty well handled in the anime since the nature of his character is something that isn't easy to adapt properly without screwing up (Last Encore did that with HAKUNO who felt like a friggen robot).

And useless? Not exactly Just not super exciting to see. Fujimaru's role is like that of logistics vessels in Navy used for stuff like resupplying munitions. Won't look glorious like combat ships due to no firepower but their role is very importantcourseeless. Without him, Chaldea couldn't get boots on the ground in the singularities since he is the ONLY MASTER. Plus Mash couldn't do much without his support since he is her master. Not to mention how he supported other servants with his command spells and tactics. Let's not forget how he survived all the singularities so far. For a mere third rate magus doing the job intended for an army of magi with possibly more training, he's doing pretty well.

Imagine wasting so much space writing about a self insert mobage character, dude stop before i start to thing you actually defending him.

Why are you always so negative, man?
Mar 14, 2020 3:34 PM
Aug 2018
I honestly don't understand sometimes people. How did Fujimaru stole anything from the others when every servant got their moment to show how cool and badass they are?

It was a Noble Phantasm spamming, cool animations (people who says they were subpar are just lying and should watch more anime) and decent writing.

The anime had fight after fight in almost EVERY episode. It's something truly absurd to deal with. For 20 episodes we had consistent animation and great sakuga.

Now just because they made Ritsuka do something, he stole the moment from the others? Like, how am i supposed to belive the servants or even freaking GIlgamesh see him in a good light if he never does anything cool?

First, it was a well animated sequence. Second, he didn't do something impossible for his capabilities. Third, Gil was still the one to actually deal the final attack.

Honestly, i am satisfied and yes, i do have minor gripes but holy shit this anime was a treat. They accomplished something HUGE that i thought it wasn't possible.

Mar 14, 2020 3:37 PM

Aug 2018
Aure0lin said:
Hashira_1996 said:
is this supposed be good or bad because i’m a bit afraid

i felt the episode stretched itself too thin by trying to give everyone a spotlight, especially the cookie cutter main character

Well, yeah? They gave everyone a spotlight because they wanted to express how much of an equal effort it was for everyone involved. Everyone did their part. Admittedly it came off as a little cluttered, but I think there was no better way to pull it off without the episode having to be much longer.

As for Ritsuka, like it or not, he's in essence the main character. Him having a big moment is to be expected like any other MC in the existence of ever.
Mar 14, 2020 3:40 PM
Jul 2015
This was... disappointing to be honest. Soundwise, it almost seemed like it was not done. SFX were too loud and dry. And also, what the fuck were some of the sounds?
Hassan's animation was incredibly lackluster after his badass entrance in the previous episode.
The episode didn't seem to flow very well.
Still frames were odd too.
Music was all over the place almost. They constantly switched up the music when they didn't need to.
This episode felt very messy (not the intentional kind) and lackluster. It failed to continue the hype (for lack of a better word) that was build the previous two or three episodes.
For a climax, this was a very disappointing episode.
Mar 14, 2020 3:54 PM

Jan 2017
OH MY FUCKING GOD!

We got everything in this episode!

Ishtar's Quick attack, Merlin's Extra attack + Excalibur, Mashu final ascension, every NP possible!

Gilgamesh archer was just BEYOND PERFECT!!!

Also I actually appreciate how they are giving Ritsuka (aka us, the reader) more importance than just giving orders and using skills like in the game.

HUGE Spoiler if you didn't play (read?) FGO:
Dudi4PoLFrMar 14, 2020 4:22 PM
Mar 14, 2020 3:54 PM
May 2017
Im wondering what they will do for episode 21, i heard that it was supossed to be a 1 hour episode. It will pave the way for the last singulairty? or it will be the last singularity and the fight vs solomon
Mar 14, 2020 4:00 PM

Apr 2015

The guy in charge of sound must be tone deaf or something. Or deaf per se.
Mar 14, 2020 4:19 PM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Marinate1016 said:
I see what the FGO discord is talking about now, that KH animation was pretty bad.. animation in general wasn't as good as we’re used to.. this episode. Highlights were Yuuki aoi talking and Enuma elish

seemed like they were saving a lot for the next episode or something.

I’m seeing lots of positive comments here, but the grand order sub and other communities are pretty disappointed with this ep.

It could have been worse. In terms of animation, it was very average. Also, there are some fills that never happened in the game. For example, Tiamat never talked with the MC. It is more the small change affects the character's reasons to be a beast.

Mar 14, 2020 4:53 PM

Aug 2017
Contreras1991 said:
Im wondering what they will do for episode 21, i heard that it was supossed to be a 1 hour episode. It will pave the way for the last singulairty? or it will be the last singularity and the fight vs solomon

This "one hour episodes" was probably just a legend of the fans, Babylonia has no more content for an episode like that, all that remains is to adapt the Babylonia epilogue and then it is the final chapter of this Singularity Arc
Visual Novels should have a place in this site, really
Mar 14, 2020 4:54 PM

Jun 2014
For the penultimate episode it was all right I guess, but Archer Gil redeemed this episode for me at least a little.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 14, 2020 5:10 PM

Oct 2017
RIP Eresh T_T. They went through a lot to achieve this victory but they finally did it.
Mar 14, 2020 5:22 PM

Jun 2019
Giintora said:
I really REALLY R E A L L Y want to see Solomon's singularity animated someday. It's the only battle that can ever hope to rival and even surpass the Tiamat suspense in terms of scale. I mean, assuming nothing in the Lostbelt comes this close with sheer epic factor (which most likely won't be the case, of course :p).

Indeed, Lostbelts are WAY BETTER than everything we have seen so far in part 1 of FGO. The singularities are basically a huge introduction to the Lostbelts chapters. (And Fujimaru is actually an important character in this second part as well.)
VncriticalMar 14, 2020 5:25 PM
Mar 14, 2020 5:30 PM

Jul 2015
I really like Tiamat's design

Episode was great as always and Archer Gil using Ea was epic
Mar 14, 2020 5:35 PM

Feb 2014
The true King descends to the underworld to save the world. ENUMA ELISH!!!
Gilgamesh in his true form and class was a sight to behold. Truly amazing.

Two Camelot residents holding up their own to make way was quite something too.
Merlin with Excalibur played real dirty like how he did Altria.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 14, 2020 5:41 PM

Aug 2018
Vncritical said:
Giintora said:

Indeed, Lostbelts are WAY BETTER than everything we have seen so far in part 1 of FGO. The singularities are basically a huge introduction to the Lostbelts chapters. (And Fujimaru is actually an important character in this second part as well.)

For sure. There are so many Lostbelts that would make for excellent adaptions, and this isn't even taking into account the next last few that easily have the potential to surpass Camelot and Babylonia. There's still so much to learn about the Beasts as well. Even if they don't ever go forth with an anime again, more movies are a definite possibility.
Mar 14, 2020 7:57 PM

Apr 2007
This episode had so many moments I was looking forward to since the anime started! King Hassan, Merlin reappearing, Gilgamesh in his best form (ARCHER).

The battle where you have him as support is my favorite in the game so far. I was so excited when I played it in EN and again later in JP. In English I had double Gil out since I have my own Archer Gil :3 There's also just something about Gil wearing half armor and spiky hair that I love. It's a shame they played him as only a support character in this episode though, should have been the highlight of the battle instead. At least there was still Enuma Elish at the end.

And the part with Ereshkigal, it hurts :< I saw images on twitter and just knew she was going to comment on the flowers in the underworld. My precious Goddess~

I like the part they added with Tiamat speaking. Better than simply destroying her.

Now just one more to go. Overall the anime has been meh to me, but the last 4 episodes have been a real joy. I'm glad I waited to watch them all together.
Mar 14, 2020 8:01 PM
Feb 2016
i kinda get why everyone said the animation just got downgraded, but you gotta admit this episode is pretty epic. prolly due to the story line. but really, they should just cut the opening i mean who else doesn't skip the opening at this point, wish more of KH moments tho, i'm really wondering what goes through the mind of director when they made KH eat those lahmus lol and eresh farewell...it broke my heart, see u again if only u answer my summons, Ishtar turns useless goddess like usual, maybe run out of magic energy, and of course Lord of Camelot+ Garden of Avalon combo, the strategy i used when i don't wanna think much about building my team for CQ just got animated in anime, beautiful and lastly epic king ENUMA ELISH!!! AHHH I GOT GOOSEBUMPS FROM ALL OF THIS....i wonder how i feel if i'm an anime only........nah can't imagine it 5/5 let's see what the last episode stored for us

who's jaguar warrior again?
Anguish_one7Mar 15, 2020 10:17 AM
Mar 14, 2020 8:04 PM
Feb 2016
Veromaye said:

The guy in charge of sound must be tone deaf or something. Or deaf per se.

yeah, especially kingu np last episode. Get a good speaker they said lmao
Mar 14, 2020 8:14 PM

Dec 2014
Kinda sad that I can't saw king Hassan np, overall good episode with full action-packed and that's lot noble phantasm
Mar 14, 2020 8:51 PM

Apr 2013
I am 10000000% satisfied with what was done this week.

Hassan didn't even see this many action in the game. So him running around being an absolute madlad was a bonus.

Merlin figthing efficiently and giving the Lahmus a run for their money. Wooo.

And finally....boy oh boy.

GILGAMESH AT PEAK FORM!!!

The NP chant. The ost. The animation. A man can die happy now.

ENUMA ELISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 14, 2020 8:56 PM
Jan 2017
Fate/Grand Order reaches the endgame with yet another fantastic episode! The battle with Tiamat comes to a close and the heroes do everything they can to ensure victory. I have to say, the action element was of the highest quality and the fights were some of the best we've seen in this entire show, but the highlight has to be Ritsuka's final run. He's just a regular human among demigods and now suddenly he has to deliver a killing blow against a demonic beast, with each of his remaining allies doing everything they can so he succeeds. I didn't think the battle would end in this episode, but I guess they wanted to use the finale as an epilogue and depict the aftermath. Still, I'm glad the show ended the final battle without dragging it for too long. This show has been amazing and I'll be sad to see it go, so I really hope it delivers a satisfying conclusion.
Mar 14, 2020 9:23 PM
Sep 2014
"Yes or No" question: are we going to see more action next week, or the last episode is supposed to be a calm/relaxed closure to the story?

By "more action" I mean a full-fledged battle between someone, not a short scene.

Mar 14, 2020 10:24 PM
Aug 2018
RedolentSerenity said:
"Yes or No" question: are we going to see more action next week, or the last episode is supposed to be a calm/relaxed closure to the story?

By "more action" I mean a full-fledged battle between someone, not a short scene.

It's over. Now it's the time of the partings.
Mar 14, 2020 10:32 PM

Mar 2016
Giintora said:
Aure0lin said:

i felt the episode stretched itself too thin by trying to give everyone a spotlight, especially the cookie cutter main character

Well, yeah? They gave everyone a spotlight because they wanted to express how much of an equal effort it was for everyone involved. Everyone did their part. Admittedly it came off as a little cluttered, but I think there was no better way to pull it off without the episode having to be much longer.

As for Ritsuka, like it or not, he's in essence the main character. Him having a big moment is to be expected like any other MC in the existence of ever.
if cloverworks was going to give guda a big moment here, they should've made it worth the screentime by giving him more scenes before the final battle. he/she never had much substance as a main character in the game and it carried over into the anime
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Mar 14, 2020 10:46 PM

Aug 2018
Aure0lin said:
Giintora said:

if cloverworks was going to give guda a big moment here, they should've made it worth the screentime by giving him more scenes before the final battle. he/she never had much substance as a main character in the game and it carried over into the anime
They did give him scenes before the final battle though. But like you said, they didn't have much substance to 'em, and didn't really amount to much in the end since they were practically there to reaffirm the audience of how much of a righteous and virtuous person he is at heart.

It's kinda tough to give MCs like him substance when there isn't much to work with in the beginning, or without even ruining the character he stands for being humanity's last master. A lot of VN protagonists/Through the perspective of the player type MCs suffer from this too. Joker was really bland in the P5 anime, for example. The only reason P4's Narukami was enjoyable to watch was because of how goofy they made him.
Mar 14, 2020 11:00 PM

Feb 2019
The most epic episode in this show. How they can manage to pack so much awesomeness in 24 minutes is mind-boggling. Everyone is badass asf with their NPs.

Gramps deactivates Tiamat's immortality, straight out eats those Lahmus like his snacks, it shows just how much a monster, embodiment of Death King Hassan is.

Merlin uses Excalibur to fight those Lahmus showing his superiority in both magecraft and swordsmanship, this is the guy who taught Artoria how to use the sword after all, badass.

Garden of Avalon + Lord Camelot for unlimted HP and Def ups.

And finally frigging King Gilgamesh himself, in his full glory, full ascension, NP5 Enuma Elish yeets Tiamat aka Beast II out of existence.

Ritsuka is also the MVP this time, guy is the last master, the last ray of hope of humanity, gives it all in to destroy Tiamat. He may be the weakest but he is the one who has gone the farthest of all. The meeting with Tiamat is sad :(, mommy just wants her children to love her :(, nearly shed a tear there, so emotional.

Overall, 10/10 episode and series. Love Fate so much, I would watch anything from the franchise. The hype is freaking real now, I can't wait for Camelot movie! (And possible Solomon chapter adaptation?)
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Mar 14, 2020 11:16 PM
Oct 2019
Alright, episode 18-20 have been a blast!! It is now super tempting to go and download the game
Mar 14, 2020 11:19 PM
Dec 2014
I'm a bit confused.
How could Gil come back in his Archer form? Didn't he died last ep. Same with Ana/Gorgon?
What is the knife Fujimaru used to stab Tiamat? Why did he need to use it before Gil used Enuma Elish to end Tiamat?
Mar 14, 2020 11:26 PM
Oct 2019
orion1093 said:
I'm a bit confused.
How could Gil come back in his Archer form? Didn't he died last ep. Same with Ana/Gorgon?
What is the knife Fujimaru used to stab Tiamat? Why did he need to use it before Gil used Enuma Elish to end Tiamat?

Gil use his corp to summon himself in Archer form.
about why need to stab before Enuma Elish
maybe Nega genesis field can anti Enuma Elish.
Ritsuka must to be stob it before Gilgamesh shoot his NP
Mar 14, 2020 11:46 PM
Aug 2017
Very disappointed with the lack of Gramps.
Mar 14, 2020 11:52 PM

Jul 2016
I may look for it later because I think I missed something but did King Gilgamesh just summon his own servant Archer form or something like that?

Anyways, I see quite a good amount of mixed opinions regarding this episode. As for me, I actually like it a lot. Similar to the previous episode, everyone got their own moment to shine and the extra focus on Ritsuka was more welcome than anything else. And of course, Archer Gil giving Tiamat the final blow by unleashing EA was an awesome moment. Tough the sound effects almost obliterated my ears... again.

This said, my only "complaint" would be King Hassan not using his NP and having less screen time than I thought but other than that, I still loved every scene he was involved. Not to mention also that seeing him fighting and devouring Lahmu left and right was quite the badass sight, not gonna lie.

Sadly, one more episode to go. This adaptation has been a really nice experience without a doubt.

P.S.: Always wondered how King Hassan would move with such impractical armour but guess I was thinking it too much xD
Mar 15, 2020 12:21 AM

May 2015
Pipe said:
Marinate1016 said:
I see what the FGO discord is talking about now, that KH animation was pretty bad.. animation in general wasn't as good as we’re used to.. this episode. Highlights were Yuuki aoi talking and Enuma elish

seemed like they were saving a lot for the next episode or something.

I’m seeing lots of positive comments here, but the grand order sub and other communities are pretty disappointed with this ep.

It could have been worse. In terms of animation, it was very average. Also, there are some fills that never happened in the game. For example, Tiamat never talked with the MC. It is more the small change affects the character's reasons to be a beast.
Tiamat talked with Ritsuka in dream and with Kingu when he chained her. Actually they cut a lot of her background instead of adding.
Mar 15, 2020 12:53 AM
Nov 2015
The only complain is KH animations and gil NP ear rape.

But I think they can fix those problem in BD version later.

Also no mafia jaguar man ? Hmm the anime have rough edge but it's fine.
Mar 15, 2020 1:08 AM
Oct 2019
Swagernator said:

Imagine wasting so much space writing about a self insert mobage character, dude stop before i start to thing you actually defending him.
I guess you haven't seen the extent normie Sieg fans would go to defend him against the fandom bringing up valid criticism. And besides, a lot of well known characters in gaming are self inserts like Master Chief in Halo, Gordon Freeman in Half life. I'm just glad Cloverworks handled him better than either turning him into a literal robot that does not feel human or overly glorifying him like Sieg or any other harem protagonists.
Mar 15, 2020 2:12 AM

Aug 2009
SouthRzVa said:
I may look for it later because I think I missed something but did King Gilgamesh just summon his own servant Archer form or something like that?

Not really. He used the fact that he is now a soul(which is basically a mass of information) to access his arrogant, King of Heroes arsenal.Since he gave up all those weapons and Ea in order to power up Uruk's defenses he needed a way to have quick access to them again.
Mar 15, 2020 3:19 AM

Dec 2015
i personally feel gramps scenes are weird, he's just jumping around, pointing the sword to tiamat and applying death concept... could have like just disappear into flame when tiamat shot him, appear on her back, then stab his sword, applying the death concept. imo it'd be cooler
Mar 15, 2020 4:29 AM

May 2015
Noice episode. Ereshkigal "death" was sad. :(
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

186 by Apreggi »»
Jan 11, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.