Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 13, 2020 5:17 AM

Jun 2017
ENUMA ELISHH!! I love Gil-Kun

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 20, 2020 10:01 AM

Mar 2010
I gotta say, fujimura impressed me with his gutsy move. And I really don't know who that old man was?
I was pro tiamat was hoping she would succeed but then again I gotta keep my girl mash alive eek

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 28, 2020 2:58 PM

Oct 2012
So Fujimaru can now fly on his own as needed (and then forget about it in the end?) How come Hassan was able to go into negative zone unscathated (not that the logic would back Fujimaru being there as well). And Fou too? Another deus ex machina with Gilgamesh appearing? And I found Fujimaru final meeting with real Tiamat kiinda... underwhelming?

All in all the ep wasn't half bad afterall but again, logic was put aside for sake of driving the epic forward.
May 18, 2020 4:20 AM

Dec 2018
Heh, Ishtar is so out of league in this battle.

So...,they expect me to believe that Ereshkigal is dead after they've showed characters returning back and forth. And lol, at least Garden of Avalon has some of its uses for her.

Well, that was satisfying to watch Tiamat, along with her annyoing SFX burns to ash.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 18, 2020 3:18 PM

Jan 2015
Mich666 said:
So Fujimaru can now fly on his own as needed (and then forget about it in the end?) How come Hassan was able to go into negative zone unscathated (not that the logic would back Fujimaru being there as well). And Fou too? Another deus ex machina with Gilgamesh appearing? And I found Fujimaru final meeting with real Tiamat kiinda... underwhelming?

All in all the ep wasn't half bad afterall but again, logic was put aside for sake of driving the epic forward.

Your questions require me to put on the spoiler tag since you seem to not have played the game.
And Fujimaru cannot fly, don't know what you're referring to.

Your life to come is bound to make you smile
May 18, 2020 11:04 PM

Aug 2009
StellarIceberg said:
Mich666 said:

Your questions require me to put on the spoiler tag since you seem to not have played the game.
And Fujimaru cannot fly, don't know what you're referring to.

I learned the hard way that this si a waste of time. They are focused on shitting on it and forget plot details shown before.

For example Eresh makes it possible for both Mash and Ritsuka to levitate in the previous episode.She states so herself.

Here Ritsuka loses it after entering Tiamat's Nega Genesis.

Fou was shown to have teleportation abilities back at ep 7 when Merlin made it teleport Ana away.

May 19, 2020 6:11 AM

Jan 2015
ssjokg said:

I learned the hard way that this si a waste of time. They are focused on shitting on it and forget plot details shown before.

For example Eresh makes it possible for both Mash and Ritsuka to levitate in the previous episode.She states so herself.

Fou was shown to have teleportation abilities back at ep 7 when Merlin made it teleport Ana away.

As I said before and I'll say it again. No rules that have been made previously have been broken.
Eresh is the mistress of the underworld. The whole of Kur is her domain. Her territory if you will. She could make Ishtar's divinity go away, how hard would it be to believe under the same domain she can make two living being fly.
Why did the ability disappear after he entered Nega-Genesis?

If you couldn't be bothered to read the full explanation, Nega-Genesis is like a reality marble but stronger and overwrites all the current laws of the world and creates a new one under the authority of Tiamat.
And as I previously mentioned why Cath or Fou gave up his powers, but that doesn't mean he's no longer a phantasmal. Merlin even states "I know you have powers stored up or something".
There, questions answered.
Type-Moon may introduce stupid shit like Aurtoria for every single class and event servants that make no sense or more Saber faces than you can count. But FGO doesn't contain such inconsistencies in its main storyline.
May 19, 2020 6:18 AM

Aug 2009
StellarIceberg said:
ssjokg said:

As I said before and I'll say it again. No rules that have been made previously have been broken.
Eresh is the mistress of the underworld. The whole of Kur is her domain. Her territory if you will. She could make Ishtar's divinity go away, how hard would it be to believe under the same domain she can make two living being fly.
Why did the ability disappear after he entered Nega-Genesis?

If you couldn't be bothered to read the full explanation, Nega-Genesis is like a reality marble but stronger and overwrites all the current laws of the world and creates a new one under the authority of Tiamat.
And as I previously mentioned why Cath or Fou gave up his powers, but that doesn't mean he's no longer a phantasmal. Merlin even states "I know you have powers stored up or something".
There, questions answered.
Type-Moon may introduce stupid shit like Aurtoria for every single class and event servants that make no sense or more Saber faces than you can count. But FGO doesn't contain such inconsistencies in its main storyline.

I am agreeing with you tho..

I feel ya but in the anime Nega Genesis works differently and the explanation in the anime doesn't make sense.That aside I agree with you.

Also Fou still hasnt done that yet.
May 19, 2020 12:20 PM

Jan 2015
ssjokg said:

I am agreeing with you tho..

I feel ya but in the anime Nega Genesis works differently and the explanation in the anime doesn't make sense.That aside I agree with you.

Also Fou still hasnt done that yet.

Oh my bad, that happens at the end of arc 1.
Aug 27, 2020 2:19 AM
Jul 2018
the anime took the easiest and most interesting fight in the game (for that Singularity) and turned it into an episode-long slugfest...
Sep 4, 2020 7:37 AM
Apr 2020
I love this adaptation. Especially the way they made Fujimaru shine at the end. My bois not your typical whimsy mc. And every character was so good, Gilgamesh being the best ofc
May 4, 2021 4:06 AM

Sep 2012
i was hoping Ritsuka to pull Tiamat out (the white background part) and make friend with her like the with the others
May 25, 2021 12:53 AM
Jun 2020
DelusionalUzume said:
Gilgamesh returns as Archer class and uses EA to finish off Tiamat. Gotta love the summoning sequence EA got together with the speech Gilgamesh gave while unleashing Enuma Elish
i wanna ask,what happened to gil,did he die?or what
May 25, 2021 5:05 AM

Aug 2009
T_1886 said:
DelusionalUzume said:
Gilgamesh returns as Archer class and uses EA to finish off Tiamat. Gotta love the summoning sequence EA got together with the speech Gilgamesh gave while unleashing Enuma Elish

Yes.He died shortly after Tiamat sniped him. Then because Eresh was weakened and preoccupied with Tiamat he took the opportunity to use his soul(since like we saw before a soul in the underworld isnt so different) to gain access to his full power.

So yes he is dead.
May 25, 2021 9:41 AM
Jun 2020
ssjokg said:
T_1886 said:

Yes.He died shortly after Tiamat sniped him. Then because Eresh was weakened and preoccupied with Tiamat he took the opportunity to use his soul(since like we saw before a soul in the underworld isnt so different) to gain access to his full power.

So yes he is dead.
but we see him talk with them and give grail afterwards,also,did some of his ppl survive?and when we see him and enkidu talk was that in the past or kingu?plz answer all, appreciate it
May 25, 2021 9:48 AM

Aug 2009
T_1886 said:
ssjokg said:

So yes he is dead.
but we see him talk with them and give grail afterwards,also,did some of his ppl survive?and when we see him and enkidu talk was that in the past or kingu?plz answer all, appreciate it

He was able to talk with them when he died the first time, nothing new about that.

Yes that was a flashback of Gil and Enkidu.

Some of the civilians that left the city before the fight survived and Gil's spirit returned to the Underworld, you see the last of him when a kid notices him disappearing.
Nov 23, 2021 11:32 PM

May 2021
Gilgamesh WITH THE GOLD ARMOR AND EA AOOOAOAOOAAOAOOAOAO
Inhales oxygen
Jan 8, 2022 7:56 AM

Apr 2013
So this episode Gilgamesh as a servant randomly appears to give some fanservice and delivers the final blow, huh?
Jun 23, 2023 3:53 PM

Dec 2012
THE RETURN OF THE KING!
ENUMA ELISH

Dec 6, 2023 6:17 AM
Dec 2023
Tập này rất hay nhưng chỉ có vài đoạn thú vị mà thôi mới mở đầu nó khá nhàm chán nhưng khi Archer Gilgamesh xuất hiện thì nó đỡ đi 1 tí nhưng vẫn khá nhàm tầm nữa cuối của phim thì thật sự rất hay. Đoạn Gilgamesh rút EA làm tôi phải hét lên cùng sound effects của nó.
Jan 11, 2:45 PM
Jul 2023
- the definition of a cliche final fight
- Hassan is super hype in combat
- Why did fou just teleport him in the first place
- Gilgamesh but as a servant? Confused
- Ireshkigal dead :/
- Enuma elish!
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

186 by Apreggi »»
Jan 11, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.