Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 5, 2020 10:34 PM
Jun 2016
So I'm almost finished watching this series for the third time. First time I watched the entire series, the second time I skipped the last two episodes and this time I'm thinking of doing the same.

Does anyone else do this, or is it just me. And am I misremembering how stupid the final arc is?
Mar 17, 2020 10:06 PM

Jan 2018
Replying late but why would you? I just finished watching the series for the first time but if anything I would skip the Amami arc because I found her annoying.
"All I can say is, we're not all like that. We may not amount to much... but we try, y'know? So, if that can count for anything... maybe you won't hate all humans."
Mar 17, 2020 10:13 PM
Jun 2016
TheKeyIsLion said:
Replying late but why would you? I just finished watching the series for the first time but if anything I would skip the Amami arc because I found her annoying.
I find the arc interesting, particularly the lingering question of whether Sunakawa is actually interested or if he's just forcing himself for Takeo's sake. I skimmed through the last two episodes and there were some good moments, but as I originally remembered it Ichinose was an a-hole and I don't like watching anime with a-holes. Fortunately, I was wrong and he's just an idiot.
Mar 17, 2020 10:24 PM

Jan 2018
Tenderizer17 said:
TheKeyIsLion said:
I find the arc interesting, particularly the lingering question of whether Sunakawa is actually interested or if he's just forcing himself for Takeo's sake. I skimmed through the last two episodes and there were some good moments, but as I originally remembered it Ichinose was an a-hole and I don't like watching anime with a-holes. Fortunately, I was wrong and he's just an idiot.

That was definitly the most interesting part of the arc but I couldn't stand Amami. Those two episodes were seriously a low point for the series. I found the last arc had good potential but it being in the span of two episodes makes it seem like it was cut too short.
"All I can say is, we're not all like that. We may not amount to much... but we try, y'know? So, if that can count for anything... maybe you won't hate all humans."
Apr 13, 2020 12:22 AM
Aug 2018
Tenderizer17 said:
So I'm almost finished watching this series for the third time. First time I watched the entire series, the second time I skipped the last two episodes and this time I'm thinking of doing the same.

Does anyone else do this, or is it just me. And am I misremembering how stupid the final arc is?

I found the final arc stupid too, I love shoujo genre but I hate the “keeping things my love rival told me from my gf/bf” troupes, it’s just unnecessary drama
Sep 3, 2020 2:50 PM
Aug 2020
Same here. I wanted a wholesome anime and not this fake drama. My first watch and i don´t think i will watch the last episode.
Nov 27, 2020 12:57 PM

Oct 2018
kind of late but to just want to answer this question because I feel the same too.

and yeah I skip too. ofc you need to watch for the first time but if I rewatch the whole series, would probably not watching the last arc. they love each other and I believed both of them knew that so I don't know why takeo hesitated for that.

Jun 12, 2021 1:29 AM

Jun 2015
No, I definitely think that the last arc with Ichinose is important to the story.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2015

375 by Nakiri_Haato »»
Mar 12, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2015

161 by zibus »»
Feb 25, 10:27 PM

» How can they have sex? ( 1 2 3 )

ichii_1 - Apr 29, 2015

116 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 13, 2015

324 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

raveninthemuddle - Apr 4, 2015

435 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 1:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.