Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2020 3:35 PM

Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
hold up whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? That talk with grandma just suddenly raised a whole lot of suspicions lmao. I can't remember anything about a final wish being talked about with Tsukasa so could it be the whole supernatural theory after all?

also sasuga Nasa knowing a lot about stars after all
Mar 3, 2020 7:21 PM

Mar 2015
i am soo damn confused right now. what did she mean? what nasa knows? why she refer tsukasa as he?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 3, 2020 7:21 PM

Mar 2015
i am soo damn confused right now. what did she mean? what nasa knows? what she refer tsukasa as he?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 3, 2020 8:41 PM

Jun 2012
So Nasa knew what's going on all along, but since no one is talking about it, I'll assume it's just not that important at the moment but it might be the plot twist later on.
Mar 3, 2020 9:52 PM

Jan 2018
Nasa-kun is not dense. I mean it has been hinted that she's basically kaguya-hime. So it wouldn't be surprising if something like that happens.

But ask "him"? Who? Was that mistranslated? Did she refer Tsukasa as he or was it someone else?
ARK-13Mar 3, 2020 9:57 PM
Mar 6, 2020 5:55 AM
May 2016
I really don't want it to go down that path because it's really amazing the way it is now .
I wonder what is the plot twist , can't wait for it.
Mar 6, 2020 7:04 PM

Mar 2019
Looking back to the first chapter or second, NASA mentioned that the emperor and the wood(bamboo) cutter let Kaguya-hime go back to the moon and he’s not going to let that happen since she resembled Kaguya-hime that night, seeing the old granny being happy when he said “he’s glad that he married her” as in (I suppose) he saved her from going back to the moon( since he said he’s not dense and he put everything together )!! And the person the old hag mentions is probably the emperor since Kaguya left the elixir of life as a parting gift in the story!

I just hope all the fantasy and supernatural that are coming don’t ruin the whole set up that we reached now! Kenjiro Hata I believe in you!! Don’t ruin this!!!
Aug 9, 2020 12:07 AM

Feb 2018
Vega, altair, yeah idfc with star name.... Is so hard
Feb 2, 2022 10:52 AM

May 2020
They really did made this whole thing about Tsukasa so damn mysterious, but well I got myself spoiled long ago, unfortunately. But even so it's all fun.
Apr 14, 2022 8:52 PM

Aug 2017
Yet another banger chapter, can't wait for the next one!

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Chapter 270 Discussion

MegamiRem - Yesterday

0 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Chapter 58 Discussion

Gloomy-eyes - May 6, 2019

5 by MrYujufudan »»
Apr 19, 1:33 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Chapter 269 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 16

3 by MrSolarin »»
Apr 17, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2018

16 by the_foundation »»
Apr 17, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Chapter 268 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 9

4 by Barrycade »»
Apr 17, 12:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.