Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2020 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like it's Christmas season this episode. Gotta put the idols into cute outfits with Santa hats lol

Quite a festive way to celebrate the holidays :D
Feb 27, 2020 10:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Too bad for the light on the picture xD it's true that they're so cute in christmas outfit
Feb 27, 2020 11:39 AM

Jan 2014
That cute skip Eripiyo does in this episode was so fucking cute omg.
Feb 27, 2020 12:19 PM

Aug 2013
Maina in a santa outfit, Eripiyo's life is complete

Feb 27, 2020 1:15 PM

Jun 2017
Ayy just confess already lol.
Feb 27, 2020 1:19 PM

Jul 2014
That was sweet. But God dammit, Eripiyo! You were so close.

I would totally fall for you, Aya <3

More Yumeri x Maki moments. Nice.
Feb 27, 2020 1:51 PM

Jan 2013
i knew forgetting to turn off the reindeer light would mess up the pic somehow lol

i wish fanboy crowds were this nice and not full-blown creepy in real life tho, Cham Cham got it good lol
Feb 27, 2020 4:57 PM

Jan 2017
Even if I love this anime and I think that it's a solid 8/10. I can't unsee those scenes when you can clearly see how girls from ChamJam are manipulating lonely otaku's by giving them a delusion of mutual love and feelings just to sell more merch and don't lose "clients" aka fans.

This is how every Idol's life looks, but it still leaves a bitter taste in your mouth at the end of each episode :(
Feb 27, 2020 6:07 PM

Nov 2010
Although the anime original parts were usually far better than the original comics, the power failure incident is unnatural in my opinion.

"You know, I am an idiot, amn't I? Come to see me a lot so that I can remember you."
It is her peculiarity that Yuuka talks like this without ulterior motive. Looking this behind the door, Aya, Maina and Yumeri drew back. They are too clumsy to express themselves with their words.

Sorane respects Reo, and Aya recognizes Sorane. It's sad but you cannot exceed others sometimes. But Aya takes care of Yuuka like a big sister. Those are reasons that some people are attached to her.
Feb 27, 2020 6:41 PM

Dec 2014
Sweet episode.

Eripyo's reaction after seeing Maina in the santa outfit. <3
The picture was nice but it's a shame the light blocked out Eripyo.

I'm certain that the guy who says "Thank you very much" during the handshake session (who is also the guy who took the picture) is the most evil person on the planet. xD
Feb 27, 2020 6:59 PM

Nov 2011
I figured Rudolph would play a part in this episode and sure enough I was right.

JUST CONFESS ALREADY MAINA!!!

I wonder if the two lesbian chicks relationship will get out before the series is over.

Motoi still being a creep.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 27, 2020 7:06 PM
Sep 2019
Dudi4PoLFr said:
Even if I love this anime and I think that it's a solid 8/10. I can't unsee those scenes when you can clearly see how girls from ChamJam are manipulating lonely otaku's by giving them a delusion of mutual love and feelings just to sell more merch and don't lose "clients" aka fans.

This is how every Idol's life looks, but it still leaves a bitter taste in your mouth at the end of each episode :(
but I mean you also have people like the blonde guy and Eri this episode who are kinda creepily possessive. Like when he was happy when his favorite idol was losing fans because he felt like that’d make him closer to her cause everyone else was bailing, after he was just having a depressive episode when there were rumors that she had a boyfriend. And Eri who, while played for laughs, legitimately was going thru Maine’s and tried to use any reflections, even her eyes, to see ifA guy either took the pictures or was there when taken. Legitimately one of my favorite shows this season too but one thing I’m disappointed we don’t really talk about, that in the beginning it seemed like it would, was how possessive these fans can be one idols and their other negative tendencies.
Feb 27, 2020 7:37 PM

Jul 2017
god what is with idol shows this season and having awkward af stage talks lol. Wasn't as bad as the one in 22/7 but jeez

but once again the only real good thing about this show turns out to be the backgrounds. That scene with all the glowsticks lit up looked beautiful xd
Feb 27, 2020 10:13 PM
Dec 2019
It's such a waste that people don't give the series a chance to confuse it with a series of idols.

Even if the series is actually about idols, it's not the plot center

Wanna see more Yumeri/Maki please <3

Lelouch0202 said:
Sweet episode.

Eripyo's reaction after seeing Maina in the santa outfit. <3
The picture was nice but it's a shame the light blocked out Eripyo.

I'm certain that the guy who says "Thank you very much" during the handshake session (who is also the guy who took the picture) is the most evil person on the planet. xD

You're right I completly hate that man lol

(sorry 'bout my english, i'm latin)
Feb 27, 2020 10:46 PM

Oct 2019
Eripriyo's excited jumping alone made this episode worth it.

Poor Sorane, just can't seem to catch a break. (And Motoi seems to be the cause in both cases.)

The power outage event felt a bit unrealistic (or rather cinematic). But hey, when it comes to Eriprio & Maina making progress, I will take whatever I can get.
Feb 28, 2020 2:57 AM

Jul 2017
The rumours of Sorane just don't stop...and Motoi's earning every chance he has to get close to her, albeit internal conflict from the popularity contest results last episode between her and Aya.

As for Eripiyo, let's just say that her future is warranted with Maina and Maina alone. No matter the event lineup, she's pretty gung-ho about it. Seeing her dedicated to said idol without mutual understanding is still funny though with all the different getups.

"And it's Christmas Day with bad weather" doesn't stop the wotas from attending ChamJam's Xmas concert, and +1 to the power outage being an insert that doesn't flow well with the setting. But whatever, that's fine by me if Eripiyo gets her messag to Maina as close as possible. She's the light to Maina's darkness, and that will ever be the greatest gift both will have.

This episode was great, felt like it was just nice.

Dudi4PoLFr said:

This rhetoric is very true in every idol group.
Feb 28, 2020 5:14 AM

Jul 2014
Dudi4PoLFr said:

I dunno. I think its a two-way street. Sure, the idols play on the emotions of their fans, but I don't think most of the fans have fallen in love with them. Like Kumasa said earlier on in the, most of these guys realize what's going on here and happily engage with the game being played. Only a few, like Motoi, have actually fallen for their favorite idol.
Feb 29, 2020 5:04 AM

Aug 2018
What a great and heartwarming episode!

Wtf that jumping sound of Eripiyo, its so hilarious xD

This anime much cover all the reality of being an idol and die hard fanatic to idols.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Feb 29, 2020 8:49 AM

Oct 2017
This epi was beautiful even that ridiculous reindeer hat was sweet lol. Everyone looked cute in their santa outfits. Also damn ofc the photo turned out that way, poor Eripiyo.
Feb 29, 2020 11:35 PM

Jul 2016
What? An episode where Eripiyo and Maina's relationship progress with no misunderstandings in between? Must be a Christmas' miracle!

Nice episode overall. Sorane and Aya's dynamic was entertaining to see and the blackout scene, though somewhat cliche, was a really sweet way to bring Eripiyo and Maina closer.
Mar 1, 2020 5:28 PM
Mar 2015
Eripyo was a great reindeer
Mar 2, 2020 3:13 PM

Jun 2016
for me , eripiyo is more cuteness than Maina !!

Mar 2, 2020 3:50 PM
Mar 2020
started out as A-ya fan but I'm slowly seeing the appeal of cute but brutality honest Yuuka.
She's high maintenance but at least you know where you stand with her at anytime since she'll tell you straight to your face lol
Mar 4, 2020 5:20 AM

Feb 2019
Motoi and kumasa don't see it but they were with a cute girl at the dating spot. Well they aren't wotas for nothing I guess.
Jul 7, 2020 11:15 PM

Feb 2019
Damn, Yuuka just keeps getting better (and more random) with each episode lol she might just be my favourite idol from ChamJam
May 4, 2021 9:39 AM

Feb 2020
Very cute Christmas episode. :3

SerafosDec 21, 2023 2:09 AM
Aug 18, 2021 10:30 AM

Nov 2013
That was pretty emotional and unusual Christmas concert.
That was sure unforgettable for all participants. Eri saved the... night?
But my favorite moment was when Maki and Yumeri took each other hands at the end.
Mar 31, 1:55 PM

Aug 2019
she wore a costume this time. all for eripiyo
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2020

78 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 31, 4:27 PM

Poll: » Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2020

25 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 31, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2020

24 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 31, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2020

26 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 31, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2020

37 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 31, 1:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.