Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2020 9:57 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"It's a trap!" Multiple traps actually. Lots of cool stuff in this episode. Would have loved for this to have gotten the Legend of the Galactic Heroes treatment and have gotten a full adaption. There's a lot of interesting stuff this OVA set up that i'd love to know how it all plays out.

I guess i'll give this a 8/10 since it's only a part of a larger story and we're not given all that much information about the characters. Very unique setting though.
Apr 22, 2022 8:15 PM

Mar 2010
The commander seems like a idiot. Glad the opposite side got a win somewhere and leaving the dumb commander alive seems like a 4d chess move! Well I am glad that Liu escaped the assassination mission.
Dec 25, 2022 9:53 AM
May 2017
There should have been at least 12 episodes.
Oct 31, 2023 11:14 PM

Apr 2015
Wow this one definitely had a lot of potential if it ever got a full series.
Plus the manga isnt even translated all the way so cant even read that sadly.
Feb 10, 3:34 PM

Mar 2019
The universe is interesting, it's a shame it only had that...🚢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Toshi Monogatari: Hokkyokukai Sensen Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 25, 2020

1 by Stardew »»
Apr 20, 2022 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.