Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 25, 2020 8:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Suo's passion in this game and karuta itself is surreal. This may be one of the highest level of matches I've seen in this series so far.

A lot of good momentum in this match from both sides. This type of match brings out the best for both competitors while the others looks on intensely, such as Chihaya. Very exciting.
Feb 25, 2020 9:05 AM

Nov 2007
Teacher lost because he touched the wrong card, which seems like pressured by Meijin.

Chihaya is mad at Meijin. Queen is thankful for main girl, as she noticed the rope is cut from the goods of favorite character.

lol @ the girls' imagination. Hosoya-san's character came for the teacher instead.

Meijin got serious? Because he tied his hair and cleaned his face hair for final one. Meijin won.

Hosoya-san's character wanting to defeat Meijin, so he continued one more year. It seems like Meijin had fun fighting against teacher. ex-queen also was encouraged to continue after she gave birth on her third kid.

Mamo's character has already prepared for next competition.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 25, 2020 1:32 PM

Sep 2018
Didnt see that one coming, i tought since Suo-meijin said he'll retire after his 5th title that Harada-sensei will win and that way we''ll see more of Suo but damn that end of the 4th match really hurt...

Harada-sensei is such a great character blessed with great students and rivals and an amazing wife !

Also didnt expect Arata to ask Sou-meijin not to retire,next year qualifications will be intense!
well that's just my opinion.....
Feb 25, 2020 1:43 PM

May 2019
Great ending to the tournament, i wanted Harada to win so much. The final episodes will be romance orientated i assume.
Feb 25, 2020 2:19 PM

Feb 2018
Another great episode, although the 5th match was as intense as the first four.

I look forward to watching Arata vs Suo in the Master's match in the year 2025.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Feb 25, 2020 2:36 PM

Jul 2017
Great episode again. The end of the 4th round was intense. Unfortunate that they skipped through most of the 5th, but I guess the writing was on the wall with Suo getting really serious.

I'm guessing Taichi vs Arata to face off to play the Master in the next competition now he's staying.

Hilarious moment when Kana and Sumire misread (make up?) what's happening between Taichi, Arata and Chihaya :-D
Feb 25, 2020 2:57 PM
Apr 2018
Suo when he gave that sweet demonic smile, i got the feeling from there, that its soon gonna be over.
When he tied and shaved himself, clearly goes to show his seriousness and respect for the master title.

Even though he doesnt show it, his passion in this game and karuta itself is surreal. Even himself admitting inside he had fun. Also he was kinda feeling sad that he's gonna retire after remembering his aunts words, but after Arata's declaration he himself kinda relieved he gets to play more. One of my favorite characters for sure.
Harada sensei, like almost everyone else was rooting for him and it hurt to see lose him like that.Played with everything he got and didnt let his physical condition bring him down. But mainly the fact he went out with a smile and the notion he stated that his loss will one day be a stepping stone for someone younger to take his place to win the title is truly respectable. Love this man.
Also Mrs Harada is a sweetheart and also funny how she tried to cheer up Harada, really heartwarming.

Shinobu moments were adorable, commending inokuma for their match and indirectly mentioning chihaya as her pillar of support. She just grows to be more lovable, especially when she smiled at the daddy bear tasuki <3
Inokuma with her baby moments also wholesome, glad rions grandma encouraged her not to retire. I am sure she can comeback with sakurazawa sensei's support.

Love how the main three were concerned about their sensei, but Hana and sumire's imagination was so on point and funny af xD
Chihaya feeling depressed and helpless about not being able to do anything about suo, but her hope arrived in Arata's form, while she can focus on shinobu.

https://i.ibb.co/c2wxXw8/vbs.png

Speaking of which My Boy Arata, where almost everyone was relieved for suo retiring, he manned up like a boss, open declared war on Suo just like that, Both Suo and Harada were smiling to see that someone is up for the challenge. Arata just grows to be more amazing, love this guy.

Now we have another tournament coming, Taichi is gonna participate and hope arata will too, it will be a hype match for sure. Cant wait for next week.

Mod Edit: Picture Unembedded, please only post ONE Screenshot in episode discussions.
Fleeting_DreamMar 2, 2020 12:29 PM
Feb 25, 2020 3:35 PM

Mar 2008
this was a nice episode :)
Feb 25, 2020 4:27 PM

May 2019
Suo is best boy after all..... He just needs some challenge to have fun and be happy (oh, and a bride lol) plus he's my crush in chihayafuru so him calling off his retirement means i'll be able to see him again yippie

I'm disappointed in my boy Taichi for not having the balls to do what Arata did, and I'm proud of my other boy Arata for having balls of steel (first his confession to Chihaya and now this). They will probably face each other in the meijin qualifiers next year, and even now I don't know who to root for. They're all too precious.

All boys are best boys here. Even Harada-sensei is best boy.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Feb 25, 2020 6:01 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
Not surprised suo won after that backstory, guess everything is set up for someone else to beat him next year.
Feb 25, 2020 6:31 PM

Oct 2017
There's only 4 episodes left after this.

Knowing where this season is gonna end please please please madhouse don't retire the anime.

also the quiet moments in this episode were amazing. chihayafuru is able to deliver these lulls so perfectly.

and harada's va needs some appreciation
TurnchFeb 25, 2020 6:51 PM
Feb 25, 2020 6:48 PM
Mar 2015
Glad to see Chihaya realize why she hated Suo Shinobu was able to appreciate Chihaya's sacrifice for her Next year. Arata came just in time to raise the girls hopes and challenge Suo Haraa should no chance in the last round Thanks to the respect that Suo showed him
Feb 25, 2020 7:03 PM

Mar 2012
I really wanted Harada to win. That was his last realistic shot to make Meijin. Oh well, at least Arata will avenge him and Taichi will focus to improve himself.
Feb 25, 2020 7:43 PM

Apr 2018
I can't believe Taichi's determination.

After the last episodes focusing on Suo and Harada sensei, Taichi came and stole this episode on the very last scene. He's not going to fall behind Arata! I really hope we don't have to wait another 5 years or so to see the match between these two.
Feb 25, 2020 8:03 PM

Feb 2011
Yeah judging by the flow of the game I figured Suo wasn't gonna lose, it was a very intense match nevertheless. Very sad that there are only 4 episodes left...
Feb 25, 2020 8:15 PM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode.

Damn, I think at some point I also wanted Suo to retain his Meijin status even though I was rooting for Harada all the way upto the Meijin match.

It was nice to seeing Suo going all out against Harada in the final game and I'm glad that he got to say that he really enjoyed Karuta. :)

Arata pleading the Meijin to wait for him was great.

Taichi, fight on! I'm rooting for you.
Feb 25, 2020 8:36 PM

Apr 2019
What an episode!

I really thought that Harada would win, but hearing Arata tell Suo that he'll beat him in the next masters tournament really got me excited.

I love how the tasuki that Chihaya gave Shinobu was a signed daddy bear clothe that was cut up into strips. Love those two.

Ooo and Taichi is going off to another tournament by himself. I wonder if Hiro will be there.

Gosh I can't wait for next week's episode!
Feb 25, 2020 8:55 PM

Feb 2014
Weird seeing that many ppl rootin for Harada, when I jus wanted more Suo screentime lol, until he gets a grill

My boi Taichi better make somethin of himself n get Suo even more pissed off lol

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Feb 25, 2020 9:18 PM

Sep 2014
Wow what an amazing episode!
I love Arata so much, he's very brave to have said that to Suo
Feb 25, 2020 9:37 PM
Apr 2018
darkling692 said:
I can't believe Taichi's determination.

After the last episodes focusing on Suo and Harada sensei, Taichi came and stole this episode on the very last scene. He's not going to fall behind Arata! I really hope we don't have to wait another 5 years or so to see the match between these two.

I dont see how taichi stole the episode, it was evident he was feeling guilty of being relieved of suo's retirement and seeing Arata's bravery & wants to redeem himself, so obviously he would do something.
The one who stole the episode was arata, no one expected this shy boy to go in balls deep and declare open war on suo, everyone had their jaws dropped to the floor.
Clearly the star of the episode.
Feb 25, 2020 9:51 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Awesome episode!

Heartbreak for Harada-sensei but Joy for Suo-meijin after a hard fought all-out battle. Can't deny I nearly got riled up when he intentionally pulled Harada-sensei to commit the foul in the final whims of the fourth game but it's almost so fitting for the Meijin to force to foul and then go on to turn the tides around from there, kuso~

I knew that smirk was going to be bad news, darn it. Anyways, I was a little surprised we didn't get to see the fifth match in entirety but it would've probably been bad for the heart so I'll just take this instead lol.

Harada-sensei's wife instantly shutting down his "Sorry, I couldn't become Meijin" was really hilarious but sweet in the following moments to follow. Shinobu-chan's mother, on the other hand, is seriously infuriating. Nice little surprise from Chihaya earlier on too, sorry mother but this is probably the best tasuki she'd like to have.

And boy, what a grand return for Arata! Challenging the Meijin straight up like that during live broadcast and bringing more misfortune for the higher-ups in the process was hilarious. Stark contrast to Taichi who wished for his end, interesting...

Lol, that scene of the three reuniting and the fantasies of the other two in the background was spot-on too.

I fear Taichi staying back will come to haunt him in time though, I don't suppose his mother will take that lately at all! Hopefully, he's given her an excuse in advance or gotten her approval already. Beating Chihaya again in her own game, now that's my Taichi xD!

Inokuma-san and Sakurazawa-sensei's little moment there was really touching too. Awaiting third child but still feeling the passion of karuta, I have no idea what's the right answer (or if there is one for that matter) here. I'm afraid, a retirement is looking highly probable though and that really saddens me honestly.

All in all, a fantastic finale to what has been an eventful and gripping arc! Can't wait to see what's in store for us next! Only 4 more episodes... Season 4 better be announced soon!

Kipo0007 said:
The one who stole the episode was arata, no one expected this shy boy to go in balls deep and declare open war on suo, everyone had their jaws dropped to the floor.
Clearly the star of the episode.

Pretty sure that was indeed a part of the grim reactions but I feel like the frustration and peril of having this Meijin be the Meijin for another year to be more dire for the old folks, lol. Arata sure was the star of the episode though, you're totally right there!
_MushiRock11_Feb 25, 2020 9:54 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 26, 2020 2:40 AM

Feb 2011
Very intense and outstanding episode: Meijin tournament has come to a close and once again the trio is united ( Chihayafuru team assemble).
OMG, the romance aspect of the episode making from Kana and Sumire's imagination after seeing Arata with both Chihaya and Taichi: Arata wanting to hear a reply ( Arata doesn't rush Chihaya on anything, but my heart was saying, OH YES PLEASE!!!), Chihaya can't answer him yet ( nailed it) Taichi part ( no comment in here...): it's just Suetsugu-sensei is mocking the shippers' hearts by making this scene ( fangirl's heart is going wild, just like mine with my favorite ship, LOL):

https://i.imgur.com/PsFoe3G.jpg

I'm happy Arata came so he can say those words to Suo of him not to retire his title before it was too late, even Suo was having regrets of his wording of retirement: Arata's words brought hope to both Suo and Chihaya ( Arata spoken the words Chihaya wanted to say while she was walking towards the Meijin Arata walked n the same room: both Chihaya and Arata synchronized of having the same thought of their minds ( wanted to stand up to Suo: I'm curious what exactly words Chihaya was about to say?): they both collide while they both looked at each other, OH MY THE SHIPPERS' HEART OF MINE CALLING AGAIN, LOL!!!:
https://i.imgur.com/7HSxfxQ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/saWmNQJ.jpg
Arata rise his hand is way saying "let me handle this" his bravery brought Arata to say those words of declaring a match with the Meijin himself ( or should I say "Eternal Meijin" now after he defend the title for five years now ( the same rank Arata's grandfather was): Go Arata give Suo a fair fight, the year OMAKE will be phenomenal to see: YEAH BRING IT!!!!!! Arata brought Chihaya a light of hope in believing the world of karuta she loves hasn't shattered: his words brought calmness in Chihaya's heart while she was heading the train she relaxed until she knew what Taichi did. Next week's episode, here we go.

Mod Edit: Pictures unembedded, please only post ONE Screenshot in episode discussions.
Fleeting_DreamMar 2, 2020 12:30 PM
Feb 26, 2020 6:35 AM

May 2016
Master really looks great with that hair style.
big F for Harda his loss was 50% chance.
Feb 27, 2020 2:38 AM

Nov 2007
The gulf of difference between Taichi's hoping for an easy way out and Arata's determination to prove his worth in this episode was quite remarkable. I love Taichi but Arata proved again why he is the best boy and by quite the margin as well!

@sweetangie: There you have it! My favourite moment of this season! Arata's all out challenge to Suou-meijin!

Not gonna lie, I loved the manga panels so much more.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 27, 2020 12:51 PM

Sep 2017
Loved how Suo baited Harada into making a fault and then crushed it in the final round. Kinda happy he has won again. There is more to explore with his character for sure. Same with Shinobu. We had some "Chad Arata/Virgin Taichi" with Arata declaring he'd be the next challenger on stream. Love that shit.
Feb 27, 2020 7:17 PM

Mar 2011
ggs! Harada-sensei was really something.

i want more Taichi please.....
Feb 27, 2020 10:51 PM

Feb 2011
@shanimebib Oh I see, well here it is your favorite scene being animated, one great happy feeling indeed ( it's like seeing it come to life in our own TV screen): Arata was so brave and courageously for speaking out his mind in front of the cameras for him to declare a matching face on with Suo: when Arata said he'll come there to beat him in the same room they both stand really got me goosebumps from the excitement): Arata doesn't want just to win a title, he wants to see himself worthy of winning a challenge he wants to achieve his ultimate dream with dignity (without any short cuts). That's our boy speaking out with all his might coming from his heart and soul: loving Arata more and more. <3
sweetangieFeb 27, 2020 10:56 PM
Feb 28, 2020 8:41 AM
Apr 2018
sweetangie said:
@shanimebib Oh I see, well here it is your favorite scene being animated, one great happy feeling indeed ( it's like seeing it come to life in our own TV screen): Arata was so brave and courageously for speaking out his mind in front of the cameras for him to declare a matching face on with Suo: when Arata said he'll come there to beat him in the same room they both stand really got me goosebumps from the excitement): Arata doesn't want just to win a title, he wants to see himself worthy of winning a challenge he wants to achieve his ultimate dream with dignity (without any short cuts). That's our boy speaking out with all his might coming from his heart and soul: loving Arata more and more. <3

@shanimebib Also i love the fact that both Arata and chihaya had the same thought at the same time, to stop suo from retiring, but since chihaya cant officially challenge suo, Arata's like leave it to me, "ill beat him for you". Shows much deeply they connect with each other with their passion for karuta.
The shy boy boldly declaring his challenge made him look even more cool, it was an amazing moment, everyones Jaw dropped to the floor. Even Suo and Harada sensei were smiling.
Feb 28, 2020 12:47 PM

Feb 2008
The reigning meijin proved his worth.

Harada's tenacity was commendable, though. He even made Suou get serious, despite the artful finale of the fourth match.

All is well than ends with a smile.
Feb 29, 2020 6:35 AM

Aug 2018
Fuck, what a great episode!
As an anime that focus around karuta, the story was so engaging af.

Suo-san is so OP and i like it.
It hinted in this ep that Arata is the one who can end the reign of Suo.

5/5 episode!
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Feb 29, 2020 9:36 AM

Apr 2011
As much as I love Taichi, I can't handle him anymore. Boy is just too salty about everything all the time. He loves Chihaya, but instead of confess his feelings to her, he came with this bullshi* of defeating Chihaya to prove whatever. He wants to be meijin but was happy in an embittered way about Suo's victory and retirement. When Arata rised up against Suo, making himself aknowledged by the meijin, Taichi becomes salty about Arata again. At the end of the episode, he hides his plans from Chihaya (as always).

Taichi is a great character, really human and paupable with his flaws, but at this point of the show he should have overcomed some of his insecurities; while he treats Chihaya as a rival and do everything behind her back, Arata's behaving like a boss and stealing Chihaya's heart in the most sweet and proper way possible, acknowledging her achievements and asking her to play karuta with him in a respectful and polite move.
Feb 29, 2020 9:51 AM

Oct 2019
chronaexp said:
As much as I love Taichi, I can't handle him anymore. Boy is just too salty about everything all the time. He loves Chihaya, but instead of confess his feelings to her, he came with this bullshi* of defeating Chihaya to prove whatever. He wants to be meijin but was happy in an embittered way about Suo's victory and retirement. When Arata rised up against Suo, making himself aknowledged by the meijin, Taichi becomes salty about Arata again. At the end of the episode, he hides his plans from Chihaya (as always).

Taichi is a great character, really human and paupable with his flaws, but at this point of the show he should have overcomed some of his insecurities; while he treats Chihaya as a rival and do everything behind her back, Arata's behaving like a boss and stealing Chihaya's heart in the most sweet and proper way possible, acknowledging her achievements and asking her to play karuta with him in a respectful and polite move.

Dont let the Taichi fans hear that, they will get aaaangry...
Mar 1, 2020 8:50 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
My boi Arata is on fire this season. Heavily carrying this season on his back.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Mar 2, 2020 11:18 PM

Jul 2009
Unfortunately I knew that Harada would lose ... however, Suou shaving and tying up his hair and respecting him ... that was really nice, as well as him thinking "it was fun" during the interview!!! Oh man, looks like you like playing karuta after all huh? :P Arata challenging him ... haha, I guess it gave him a good reason to stay instead of retiring XD Nice moment with Shinobu during her interview, as well as with Harada's wife, and Inokuma and Yamashiro! Then at the end ... Taichi staying?! Oh man, I wonder what's gonna happen with him (I've totally forgotten)! :O As always he's the most interesting character, especially with him recognizing Suou's move to make Harada commit that fault!
Mar 3, 2020 2:39 PM

Nov 2016
Harada already gained plenty out of this match and the last one. He had his time, so I don't mind him losing here. Suo hair tied up + clean shave = unstoppable, even Murasakibara has to watch out.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 8, 2020 7:55 PM

May 2016
The Taichi, Arata and Chihaya scene was the reason I watched this series with such anticipation. That's those karuta idiots for you~
Mar 17, 2020 7:04 AM

Oct 2013
The way the final match ended was more epic in the way it actually was depicted. Instead of epic actions or scenes full of tension, we received raw result accompanied by Harada's thoughts. To me it was way more epic that way.

Arata proved to be a lion. He doesn't want to go the easy way and was able to convince Suo to play karuta a little longer, and did it being himself in kinda a bad shape. Taichi, on the other side, remained a spoiled cat, lol.

@chronaexp , agreed. While Arata is evolving, Taichi seems to go backwards. Or maybe he was like that since he was a little kid...?
And yes, I like Arata more. ;p
AdnashMar 17, 2020 7:14 AM
Mar 24, 2020 4:28 AM

Dec 2014
hmmm well that was epic.... nice h9ow suo won again
Mar 26, 2020 12:15 AM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
You know that's real friendship when Chihaya cuts official merch to make Tasukis
Mar 27, 2020 9:55 PM
Aug 2011
I’ve been extremely underwhelmed by these two matches. The outcomes for both were thoroughly expected, can’t believe that people thought Harada even had a chance.
As if a true supporting character in his late 50s with bad knees would make it, and I like Harada but come on now.

Not to mention all that pregnancy bullshit. Zzzz.
Mar 28, 2020 8:04 AM

Mar 2012
stand said:
I’ve been extremely underwhelmed by these two matches. The outcomes for both were thoroughly expected, can’t believe that people thought Harada even had a chance.
As if a true supporting character in his late 50s with bad knees would make it, and I like Harada but come on now.

Do you think the mangaka was trying to make a point with the plot? That even though karuta is not about age or gender that certain life changes, health problems and eventual conditions brought on by age will hold you back no matter how hard you try? Because that's what I got out of that arc.
Mar 28, 2020 8:35 AM
Aug 2011
MetaKite said:
stand said:

Do you think the mangaka was trying to make a point with the plot? That even though karuta is not about age or gender that certain life changes, health problems and eventual conditions brought on by age will hold you back no matter how hard you try? Because that's what I got out of that arc.

I'm not dense... I got the point.
As far as entertainment goes and from all the matches that i've seen from this series, this one (both matches) fizzled out for me. That's it.
standMar 28, 2020 8:39 AM
Apr 7, 2020 12:52 PM

Apr 2016
Lol Arata showed up despite having a cold

Oh shit what a proposal from Arata! Barging in on his live interview and publicly declaring war, but this is good tbh. It wouldn't feel right for Suo to quit after seeing his past and all that. I feel like he still has an underlying passion for karuta beneath it all.
Apr 27, 2020 3:51 PM

Mar 2014
Why is Haruka so damn wholesome and likeable? Everytime she appears on screen I can't help but cheer for her. I don't know if the whole being a parent of 2 (with another one in the way) while still chasing your own dreams hit me on a soft spot or what even though I'm not a parent but yeah, go Haruka.

Also I'm glad that Suo won because it looks like he finally started enjoying Karuta after those 5 matches against Harada, and because like with Shinobu it seems it's the only thing going on in his life at the moment and losing that would be pretty damn hard.

Ngl tho, I still really wanted Harada to win due to all the effort he has put on Karuta his whole life; this show really makes it hard if not impossible picking only 1 person to cheer on during important matches versus 2 developed characters (like Tsutomu vs Kana on S1).
Dec 4, 2020 7:28 AM
Jan 2017
It looks like author might have saved the glory moment for these MCs to defeat the Master and Queen.
Mar 27, 2021 8:54 PM

Aug 2018
Another year, good chapter. I didn't get to win Harada-Sensei ahhh!!!. Well, let's see what Taichi will do.
May 5, 2021 2:11 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Dang, all this is going to end soon. Never thought I’d be sad at such a thought; when along the way did I get so attached to this??!

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 16, 2021 12:52 AM

Jul 2015
So close, Harada was just one card away from becoming a Master there if only not for faulting in the fourth match. Well at least Suo loves karuta and is playing for another year thanks to Arata challenging him (Which Taichi wouldn't have done).

Oct 17, 2021 2:49 AM

Feb 2019
Ah, Harada-sensei... It was one of the most intense moments throughout this series. I'm so glad to have seen it, but how I want him to win ;-;

These must be one of the most intense Master and Queen challenges of all time. Both challengers sparked the fire of the reigning Master and Queen. Shinobu for the first time respects her opponent, even praising Inokuma. That was a touching moment, as well as seeing her happy and glad that Chihaya gave her that tasuki. Will be looking forward to Shinobu vs. Chihaya.

Even the Master finally thought that karuta was fun. Wow, wasn't expecting Arata to barge in on the live broadcast like that. It was great, but again... Taichi no ;-;

Lol Taichi's going ahead of Chihaya again. You'll have to forgive him, Chihaya. This is the only way he can improve, and get his eyes on you again. Go, Taichi, go!

I wonder what'll happen from now on with 4 episodes left. I'm guessing we won't see our three main characters competing. I thought this was the last season. But I guess not.

Not that I'm complaining. More Chihayafuru is more than welcome. But... when?!
Jan 25, 2023 12:48 PM

Apr 2020
The suspeeeeeeeense x3 this anime is so colourful and the music always enchants me <3 go masters!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» If you want to continue with the manga after watching

NiQ1 - Feb 21, 2023

19 by NiQ1 »»
Mar 21, 2:01 AM

» Chihayafuru 4

Kaguyachinchin - Nov 21, 2020

5 by Knighthammer619 »»
Mar 17, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2020

148 by tozeos »»
Jan 9, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Jan 14, 2020

126 by realfifi »»
Dec 18, 2023 2:21 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2019

105 by Katsu-kun »»
Aug 15, 2023 4:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.