Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2020 6:46 AM

Nov 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Great heartfelt ending.The way the whole story was depicted, with MC finding his love and purpose in life where time doesn't just pass by him(he passes by time literaly) and heroine finaly being able to get cured and live a happy life and the very person who woke her up and cured her was her love after many years, damn that was good.
Quite an amazing short story worth a read.
You cannot spell Light without L
Mar 6, 2020 10:42 PM

Jan 2018
pretty good short manga!!! just imagine I want to eat your pancreas added with a supernatural twist and a good end. xD
Mar 25, 2020 11:35 PM
Aug 2018
I love the art of the whole manga
Now the pages in color are in mt favorites, especially from Shinomiya, Aiba was pretty simple designed
Apr 22, 2020 3:39 PM
Review Moderator
Mar 2018
This was different than what I had imagined. It was interesting to see the sci-fi aspect intertwined with the storyline.
The art was awesome, and the colored pages were really vibrant.

Floating Around...

"You're loved as deeply as the ocean reaches"

Jul 22, 2020 7:29 PM

Dec 2009
After that day, he hasn't seen her since. As summer passed, and the second year assessment test came, Takamachi suddenly appears with his car, inviting Kouji in to talk.

Unable to ask how Tokine is out of fear of knowing the worst, Takamachi without saying anything through the drive, finally stops the car at a hospital only telling him her room number to then drive away.
Running to her room, he calls out her name to which she grins upon seeing him.
When he asks how she's doing, she explains to him that the liver transplant was a success, but due to her weakened liver over time, with one of her vessels rupturing that later caused several blood clots, with her father always optimistically supporting her.
But since her body isn't responding, she decided to ask a final favor. To spend her last days before her death where Kouji lives. She was thinking of quietly dying on her own, until the Loss Time continued and lengthened with a little over an hour in comparison to only an hour, while revealing that out of Loss Time she's close to brain dead and that she can't walk anymore.

Asking what he can do for her. She simply asks to sit on her bed and stay with her as she falls asleep, and that he looks at her drawing from her sketchbook which she's always wanted to show him and that it's okay to toss it and forget about it afterwards to which she replies "I would never forget." while holding her hand.

Understanding in belief that she'll never open her eyes again, he looked through her sketchbook, from drawings of the cat, their time at the zoo in some animals they saw and a sketch of seeing him ride his bike from the hospital before they met. Sobbing in grief, while holding her hand, she wakes up alone in the Loss Time.
While telling him the story of her life, she presses her forehead against his while touching his face with both hands, saying "I love you so much."

A knock to which she hears. She wakes up naturally from Kouji's greeting wearing a doctor's coat, years passed. Unable to believe this reality, he reaches out to her hand and holds it to which she cries in happiness and welcomes her home.

... Beautiful. Story. Art. Bitter sweet. I wish we could see an epilogue but oh well. Great read. 8/10.
Aug 23, 2020 2:23 PM

Jan 2015
MF I cried like a bitch just to cry again at how beautiful the fucking ending was.
10/10.
Your life to come is bound to make you smile
Oct 13, 2020 10:12 AM

Jan 2019
Not my usual genre, but I'm glad I just found it. I really liked this manga and I'm so happy with this "happy" ending. 9/10
So sad it's not so famous and probably will never be adapted(apart from the Live Action) to an anime movie
Oct 30, 2020 1:45 AM

Oct 2015
Personally felt like there's too much dialogue for its own content to standout, still glad we get a sweet ending despite a long time
Feb 20, 2021 5:11 AM

Jun 2020
I really loved it. The ending, fortunately, didn't break my heart .. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry but I don't know English very well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 27, 2021 11:07 AM
May 2021
Wait so is shinomiya fell into comma for a couple of years and came back alive? Or was that ending just her imagination?
Sep 13, 2021 7:28 PM

Mar 2021
Very good ending, but i just want it to be a little bit longer :p
šŸ

Oct 3, 2021 11:01 AM

Nov 2018
Holy balls it was so damn close for it to be a tragic end. I'm so glad she didn't die in the end. 9/10 for me.
Nov 23, 2022 7:50 AM
Apr 2019
Overall was a fine read, wish they didn't go down the tear bait route though and actually developed their relationship more.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsukoi Losstime Chapter 3 Discussion

waalex11 - Jul 22, 2020

1 by AliThrgam »»
Aug 30, 2023 3:06 AM

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 28, 2022

1 by goldfishluke »»
Jul 22, 2022 2:54 PM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Losstime Chapter 1 Discussion

waalex11 - Jul 22, 2020

1 by TheNamelessGuy »»
Oct 3, 2021 9:05 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Losstime Chapter 8 Discussion

waalex11 - Jul 22, 2020

0 by waalex11 »»
Jul 22, 2020 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Losstime Chapter 7 Discussion

waalex11 - Jul 22, 2020

0 by waalex11 »»
Jul 22, 2020 6:32 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.