Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 4, 5:30 PM

Yeah I don't have the patience to beat a boss over and over again so probably one of the bosses from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel. It could wipe your entire party easily and it took me 40 minutes to get it down.

Mar 4, 7:09 PM

Flamelurker from Demon's Souls, Also Sephiroth from KH1 gave me a run for my money.

Mar 23, 2:18 PM

Kajo_Senpai69 said:
The one at the top of my head is Bloodborne's Defiled Amygdala in the Defiled Chalice Dungeon which took me nearly 80 tries (which I counted using insight lost since I kept on using npc summons) which is 4 times higher than the highest death count I had against every other boss including the ones in the DLC since it keeps on killing me with one hit. It sucks that I wasn't able to record the winning fight on the PS4 since it was glitched at the time, psh.

Dark Souls 3's Sister Friede especially in her last phase was one of the most stressful moments for me too~
many people said bloodborne but i didnt see many from ds1 2 or 3. is bloodborne harder

Mar 23, 6:41 PM

ThomasHestekind said:
many people said bloodborne but i didnt see many from ds1 2 or 3. is bloodborne harder

I'd say that Bloodborne overall is harder to get used to compared to Dark Souls to many people because the gameplay and combat is much more fast-paced and it encourages the aggressiveness of the player as opposed to the usual slower-paced defensive strategies the usual DS player implements. Once you get through the first playthrough though including the DLC, other playthroughs aren't going to be as hard since you're more or less used to it and leveled up enough to take a beating if you're not going to count the optional chalice dungeons.

Mar 23, 9:47 PM
Bob Bingi

recently yozora in kingdom hearts 3 and mysterious figure with terra in birth by sleep

-Anti-Aqua-
“All thats left in my heart is misery and dispair, and now you can share it!”

Pages (2) « 1 [2]