Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Id:Invaded Episode 9 Discussion

Mar 10, 7:18 AM

Goosebumps are literally all over my fucking body right now, this is the Inception of anime, so good

Mar 11, 1:40 PM
Well things keep leading back to John Walker. I feel so bad for that women in the hospital continuesly being murdered. This is so sickening, and the killers remember and take turns. Not even sure if all of this is real or in a well.

Mar 12, 1:40 PM

Best episode so far. This is giving me Inception vibes and the more I am watching more its getting confusing and I am loving that

Mar 20, 9:59 PM
this is the first episode that wowed me, this is some mind bending shit. it's a stark contrast from all the id well symbolism stuff. felt like inception man. what is a reality and what is a dream.

Mar 26, 10:49 PM

Wow, the real world simulated. This is a big reference to Inception, but is such a great topic to explore. The fight with the challenger was great, what a muscular man, and he’s fast as hell, Sakaido confronted his future, kind of weird that the challenger didn’t try to take out his weapon, but who knows. Asukai resembles a creepy girl, we have to note some things, this is a well, so the psychic powers could no be real in the real world, as we could notice, she can transmit her mind momentarily and somehow, this entity known as John Walker calls serial killers during her dreams, so they can kill her. John Walker could be a real person in this well, and his similarities to Hayaseura could be a trick. So, many things could happen, Asukai disappeared, so I thought, if her powers were real, they’re the origin of the mizuhanome, the detectives enter to the wells like Sakaido to her dreams, which could be related with her presence and the relation to be a killer or have murderous intentions. John Walker is the one I cannot connect here, it got really complicated and interesting.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]