Forum Settings
Forums

Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Volume 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2020 7:22 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Its like a combination of multiple tropes out of many different isekai and put the MC in the center of the mixture and have him thread all this pieces with his most expensive tools and kit. Overpowered protagonist is dime a dozen already but this one takes it on another level of extremities.

It's also a good thing that despite him having that power, it also goes with a bit of defects like how he's bothered that he don't have it easy to get intel out of his opponents. And also, I'm glad that some of the adversaries are actually more reasonable and are trying to fight him calculatingly.

But all that said, all the circumstances so far are kinda meh, and this might be not worth nitpicking but, that girl with him have nothing to contribute significantly, so far at least. Comedic relief at best I assume.

It's a promising one and for now, I'm willing to give this one the benefit of the doubt.
May 23, 2021 9:10 PM
May 2021
Its a stupid and utter nonsense. It has great potential but with each episode you hope that next would have something interesting since it seems to have great potential from outside but it dissapoints you every fkking time.
Sep 16, 2022 1:29 PM
Oct 2014
I really don't like brutal murder sprees with no compassion or consideration for others' situations. I was hoping this wouldn't be that bad. But dropped after MC murdered the cute cat girl in chapter 13.

More topics from this board

» has this ended?

Radtoter - Jan 4

6 by Mailo91 »»
Feb 14, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Volume 4 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - May 23, 2020

2 by NaughtySempai »»
Jul 26, 2022 11:14 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Volume 3 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Feb 22, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Feb 22, 2020 8:28 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Volume 2 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Feb 22, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Feb 22, 2020 3:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.